March 18, 2024, 08:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1443500 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3060 on: January 25, 2013, 01:52:35 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!
Today is George's birthday.  Was going to take him out, but too slippery.  More now in the forecast for this afternoon.
We'll wait until next week.
Stay warm!
Blessings.

Happy Birthday to George. Better safe than sorry Sister. So much of the country really is in a deep freeze right now. Stay warm.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3061 on: January 26, 2013, 07:41:23 PM »

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone!

4 Donks, my thoughts have been with you and your sister. Her fall reminded me of mine last July when I tripped on the steps of our deck and fell down off the third step flat on my front. Although I did not suffer as many injuries as she did (poor thing!) I did end up with nerve damage to my rib nerves. I will probably have to take meds to lessen the pain the rest of my life. I do so hope your sister gets better fast and that her foot especially mends well. Are you staying with her at her place or is she staying with you? I imagine she would be needing help for some time to come. Please tell her she is in my thoughts and I am sending her lots of get better wishes!

Sister, I hope you and George got to enjoy his birthday the other day. It has been cold here too! Down to 11 the other night. Most nights have been in the low teens and the highs during the day did not get above freezing for quite a few days in a row. Hope you are keeping warm! I hope you are feeling much better after your long illness with the flu!

Cookie, how is Molly doing? Does she still like to bolt out the door? Our dog Brandi is doing so well since her dental surgery. I am so glad to see her healthy and happy at her age. I'll be thinking of Benji next month when he goes to the vet to have his dental surgery. And has your husband found a good combination of meds for his facial pain? I do hope so. Pain is just a terrible thing to have to live with.

Bearly, I hope they found out what was ailing your mother and that she is doing well. I also hope your dad escaped getting the flu where he is!

Cadillac, funny to read about Cad the Criminal at the vets! LOL That's one way to get out of dental cleaning/surgery!

Green Eyes and Babs, looks like this past week the weather there has improved and not so darned cold that you all are actually wishing for summer. LOL

Magic Eyes, I have been thinking about you. I hope you are on your way to getting the right combination of meds that will help you with minimal side effects. I hope you are feeling better and that you will post here soon. We miss you!

I got a pedometer for Christmas and have been working on walking more. (My back seizes up when walking a long distance) but I have lost 30 pounds since my rib injury and have been eating only healthy foods and feel so much better. I am trying to figure out how to program this darned thing tonight. It also can be integrated with my computer. I keep reading that we should walk 10,000 steps a day. That is way too much for me now, but I am going to have that as my goal. So wish me luck! LOL

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3062 on: January 26, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »

Hi Brandi,

So little happening on the threads these days, guess we have to entertain ourselves.

Thats great you are feeling better and able to take walks, the weight lose is fantastic, congratulations!

I really need to get motivated again, when my threadmill was working I tried doing at least 2 miles a day, was great, I lost nearly 100 pounds and felt so much better.  The pounds have slowly crept back up (about 40) and I know if I just got up and moved I could dump them again.  Actually no reason I can't walk around my neighborhood, quiet country lane but- but- but its either too cold or hot........always an excuse it seems!

We are slowly converting the patio into a screened in  CAT room, as we have to keep them in because of nasty neighbor.  Its been slow going, we are putting ramps up and runners across the ceiling.  Thus far they are enjoying what we have done so far but there are so many of them and they each want their own roost its becoming a real challenge! 

This last litter are such rascals, I can't ever remember having such distructive brats, they have nearly destroyed hubby's work area in the garage, each morning I wake to my dresser cleared off, bathroom is so much fun, have to hide the TP, they have figured out how to open drawers  so nothing is safe.  Oh and they love cardboard and anything paper or plastic, chomp it into bitty pieces.  Silverware is so much fun to fling around the kitchen....going to have my first grey hairs by the time they are grown!

Ok, guess I've chatted enough,...........Oh CC..........how's the belly after the Chili-cookoff?  These Texans are into some mighty hot stuff, brave soul ...  being a judge was very brave!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3063 on: January 27, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »

Just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone!

4 Donks, my thoughts have been with you and your sister. Her fall reminded me of mine last July when I tripped on the steps of our deck and fell down off the third step flat on my front. Although I did not suffer as many injuries as she did (poor thing!) I did end up with nerve damage to my rib nerves. I will probably have to take meds to lessen the pain the rest of my life. I do so hope your sister gets better fast and that her foot especially mends well. Are you staying with her at her place or is she staying with you? I imagine she would be needing help for some time to come. Please tell her she is in my thoughts and I am sending her lots of get better wishes!

Sister, I hope you and George got to enjoy his birthday the other day. It has been cold here too! Down to 11 the other night. Most nights have been in the low teens and the highs during the day did not get above freezing for quite a few days in a row. Hope you are keeping warm! I hope you are feeling much better after your long illness with the flu!

Cookie, how is Molly doing? Does she still like to bolt out the door? Our dog Brandi is doing so well since her dental surgery. I am so glad to see her healthy and happy at her age. I'll be thinking of Benji next month when he goes to the vet to have his dental surgery. And has your husband found a good combination of meds for his facial pain? I do hope so. Pain is just a terrible thing to have to live with.

Bearly, I hope they found out what was ailing your mother and that she is doing well. I also hope your dad escaped getting the flu where he is!

Cadillac, funny to read about Cad the Criminal at the vets! LOL That's one way to get out of dental cleaning/surgery!

Green Eyes and Babs, looks like this past week the weather there has improved and not so darned cold that you all are actually wishing for summer. LOL

Magic Eyes, I have been thinking about you. I hope you are on your way to getting the right combination of meds that will help you with minimal side effects. I hope you are feeling better and that you will post here soon. We miss you!

I got a pedometer for Christmas and have been working on walking more. (My back seizes up when walking a long distance) but I have lost 30 pounds since my rib injury and have been eating only healthy foods and feel so much better. I am trying to figure out how to program this darned thing tonight. It also can be integrated with my computer. I keep reading that we should walk 10,000 steps a day. That is way too much for me now, but I am going to have that as my goal. So wish me luck! LOL

Hi
My sister is doing well...hates the wheelchair and the need for assistance. My sisters live together so My younger sister is doing her care and I do the animals and any outside stuff. I can't leave my place (donks and dogs)
for more than 8 hrs....mischief for donks and potty for dogs.
Glad you are doing better and congrats on the weight loss. How is your son doing ?
Hi to everyone and after my sister is mobile and out of her cast I'll be back again.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3064 on: January 27, 2013, 10:19:40 AM »

Hi monkey friends..

Brandi...hubs pain meds is working for his face pain...he still has slight pain but it has lessened a lot!
Benji goes in next Thursday for his dental. He had his checkup at the vet and for a 15 yr old dog, he is in great health.
Glad that Brandi is doing better!

Cadi...I did not watch ANY of the inauguration..I also fear for our country.
And like Sister said, we need to make them all accountable. They all need to be voted out and start over with fresh ideas and with people who represent us and not be so self serving jmo...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3065 on: January 27, 2013, 10:21:18 AM »

Brandi..congrats on the weight loss! That is huge!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3066 on: January 27, 2013, 11:23:27 PM »

Felt so good to be back in the pulpit today!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3067 on: January 28, 2013, 05:16:13 AM »

Good afternoon everyone!
Today is George's birthday.  Was going to take him out, but too slippery.  More now in the forecast for this afternoon.
We'll wait until next week.
Stay warm!
Blessings.

Happy Belated Birthday, George!
Sister, I guess while George is under your care, your man friend has gone from your life for the time being.  I hope you are well now without a fair weather friend to be by your side.
Caddy, hope you are well.
Magic, let us know how you are, holler in here every once in a while.
Can, praying for your brother and your hubby (doesn't he get the dizzies at this time of year?)
Trimmy, thinking of you fondly, as always.  Miss you and your sense of humor through all of life's nastiness.
Green Eyes, that lasagna and carrot cake dinner sounded great.  We had some carrot cake cookies from the bakery at the market the other day, at least I thought I bought a full container, but when I looked, it was empty. albino
Babs and Cookie, hope you are both surviving the weather.
JSM and CC, hope married life is agreeing with you, you have suspiciously disappeared since CC and Ruby got there, JSM.  I bet that Ruby is taking up all your time. 
Brandi, hope your pain has subsided somewhat and that this weather is not adding to your pain.
4D, I hope your Sisters are well and that your Sister with the injury is healing quickly.
Hello to all Friendly Monkeys, Past, Present, and Future!
 ::justice2NJ::  Miss you my friend and neighbor!

(always reminds me of Klaas)  (although this is the one I asked Klaas to make when she got well after knocking rather loudly on death's door) (CBB, who else?)  (San)  (Closest thing to a 4x4 I could find up there, Nut).

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3068 on: January 28, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »

Bearly, sometimes you read me like a book.
Yes, my friend is not around -- haven't heard from him in a couple of days and that says so much to me.  It is sad, but I don't need the pressure or irritation.  Just knew he would show up Saturday to check on me, but alas, have come to believe he really isn't into me unless I can be and do according to his plans.  Not going to happen and I deserve better than that.  On some level, it is a relief and on another it is sad.  But I have so much on my plate, I don't have time and will not take time to play high school like games.
Was awake most of the night thinking and praying about this -- short of a miracle, my mind is made up and once that happens there is no reset button.
Thank you for being such a good friend.

P.S.  I think it is time to look for a dog!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3069 on: January 28, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »

Sister...so happy that you are now considering getting a dog! Lots of company and love.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3070 on: January 28, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »

Yes, my friend is not around -- haven't heard from him in a couple of days and that says so much to me.  It is sad, but I don't need the pressure or irritation.  Just knew he would show up Saturday to check on me, but alas, have come to believe he really isn't into me unless I can be and do according to his plans.  Not going to happen and I deserve better than that.  On some level, it is a relief and on another it is sad.  But I have so much on my plate, I don't have time and will not take time to play high school like games.
Was awake most of the night thinking and praying about this -- short of a miracle, my mind is made up and once that happens there is no reset button.

Woohoo!!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #3071 on: January 28, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »

Prayers to all monkeys in need.

Long time, but been busy with work, as my hours are 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM with a 1/2 hour commute each way, besides taking out furr babies in the morn.

Have another week of training in Memphis - leaving Super Bowl Sunday.

JSM and I both got our CHLs and another 2nd Amendment toy.

JSM got lasik a few weeks ago and is doing well - I think they srewed it up a bit.  My vision is 20/20 and her's is 20/15 but cannot read the computer screen like I can.  She goes back this Friday and I'm going with her to find out whats up.

We fostered an ACD (5 y.o. Molly) for 3 days as she was gonna be put down last Friday.  She is now rescued by the TCDR org.  We would have kept her but her and Patton did not see nose to butt to well.

Got all our info. to proceed with the annulment process (not our marriage) so I hope she can take sacrements again.

JSM is working late tomite so I'm in charge of pups/

I keep telling her to get n Monkeys but I think she has been over-worked (not by me)

Do No Evil 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3072 on: January 28, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »

Yea! Yea! Sister getting a dog!!

Be sure not to get a criminal like Cad!!! One like Chubbie!!  Yea! Yea!

Maybe you should drive to 4Donks and rescue one of hers?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3073 on: January 30, 2013, 04:25:54 PM »

That's a good idea, but I don't know if I have enough room for her doggies -- they are used to lots and lots of room!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3074 on: January 31, 2013, 10:13:44 AM »

Morning Monkeys   Continued Prayers for all. 

Sister so happy to hear you are thinking about a new pup. That's wonderful news.

Bearly  I have had the empty container thingy happen many times. 

CC So good to see you. Yikes you have to go back to Memphis?Am I going to get my Elvis picture this time? Monkey Devil!

JSM You are missed.

Cookie glad hubs made it home safe and sound.

Caddy how are the criminal and Cubs doing?

4Donks how are you and your sisters doing?

Can where are you haven't seen you for awhile?

TBM  How are you and the family?

Brandi How you doing? That is wonderful that you have lost 30 lbs. And walking. I am like Babs I say I am going to start walking again. But it's either to hot or to cold. 

Hope everyone has a great day and staying warm and safe in this crazy weather.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3075 on: January 31, 2013, 09:30:40 PM »

I am good. Busy and cold but good.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3076 on: January 31, 2013, 09:59:32 PM »

Saw where you guys were having snow and lots of accidents.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3077 on: February 01, 2013, 07:06:21 AM »

Saw where you guys were having snow and lots of accidents.

Yes - Michigan is being Michigan again. First we had bitter cold and snow, then rain and yesterday white out snow. We had two accidents up here with more than 30 cars in each.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3078 on: February 01, 2013, 10:37:22 AM »

Good morning everyone!

We got a light dusting of snow (me not a snow person).
Have been looking online, checking out the shelters to find a doggie.     Know I want a pound doggie -- that's about all I know.  Kinda overwhelmed with all the animals that need a forever home.  Think I will go Monday and look (which will probably translate into bringing one home).
My relationship with Dennis is over.  Will mourn the good times.
Wedding rehearsal tonight.
Blessings.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #3079 on: February 01, 2013, 10:59:34 AM »

Good morning everyone!

We got a light dusting of snow (me not a snow person).
Have been looking online, checking out the shelters to find a doggie.     Know I want a pound doggie -- that's about all I know.  Kinda overwhelmed with all the animals that need a forever home.  Think I will go Monday and look (which will probably translate into bringing one home).
My relationship with Dennis is over.  Will mourn the good times.
Wedding rehearsal tonight.
Blessings.

Sister when granddaughter was younger and lived in Calif. She volunteered at the local shelter. But because she was under 16 she had to have an adult go with her. So we went every Sat. It was so hard I wanted to bring them all home with me. But there were a couple that just really melted my heart. Good luck Monday want to see a picture when you find the right one.

Sorry to hear that Dennis wasn't a keeper. His loss. 

Be careful going out tonight. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.