March 28, 2024, 05:03:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #31 3/25/12 - 5/20/13  (Read 1445599 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3560 on: March 19, 2013, 05:36:02 PM »

Happy Birthday JSM!

Is your sister making you a birthday cake??

Yummy!

Hope your day is blessed!
Thank you Caddy, yes she is making my cake, I can't eat it because I gave up sweets and junk food for lent.

She has started serving sandwiches for lunch. She was first doing it on Thursday and Friday, now she is doing it every day she is opened and selling out every day.

Thanks Monkeys for all your prayers for her bakery.  an angelic monkey

That's wonderful!  I am so happy to hear this!

I hope everything is going better for her.  Everyone who works as hard as she does deserves to be successful, but the more support a person has, the more likely she will be successful.  You and your family have been there for her.  I am so proud of you that you help her when you can and that CC is such a great taste-tester.  What would she ever do without CC?

I hope you had a piece of your cake on Sunday, the official lent day off.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3561 on: March 19, 2013, 10:32:43 PM »

Hope you all are doing well. I am so wore out, I can't wake up in the morning. Doctor says it is normal from the antibiotics. Never would have thought that. Thought is was pain pills which I havent touched since Sunday.

Just wanted to thank you for ALL your prayers. It means a lot to me.

PS!!! NEVER EVERY ASK A DOG THAT ISN'T YOURS FOR A KISS, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE KNOWN THE DOG.

That is my public service announcement for the evening.

Time to go use the horrible mouthwash, use my face cream and massage my lip.

The dog, Axel sent me a video saying he was sorry  He knows he is in trouble but doesn't know why. Thankfully he had his shots, I got to the hospital in 3 minutes and he has never ever bitten anyone. I don't know what I would do if they had to take him away. I have known him since he was 8 weeks old.

Have a great night. I'm cooking tonight  Chinese food should be here in about 40 minutes.

Love Hugs and Prayers!!!

JSM, Patton, CC and ruby  an angelic monkey

Have been praying for this pooch.  What a good Parent he has to help him make a video.  I am sorry he is feeling badly and you are feeling badly about him.  Have you seen him since your facelift?  I hope things turn out for the best.  I wonder what he was thinking or what instinct overtook him. 

I am sure you have saved some lips since your public service announcement.

Three minutes is an incredibly quick time.  You were very lucky all around.  I think Josef was watching out for you.  I am glad you are feeling much better and I am glad I didn't see that picture clearly when CC sent it to me the first night.  I'd have flown right down there, plane or no plane, after I picked myself off the floor that is. 

What happened to your lip?  Where the heck did it go?  Couldn't you feel it missing?  My head is spinning with questions.

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3562 on: March 19, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »

Hi Brandi!  I am enjoying all of your artwork.  I hope you are feeling better than you were.  How are the ribs? 

I am doing quite well, thanks for asking Bearly. I take 2 meds and together they help me manage the pain. My pain is from a nerve root and plexus disorder. It's an intercostal nerve that wraps around the rib that is damaged. I am so happy that finally we got the right dose of each medicine to use. Only problem is, we don't know if the nerve will ever heal. I take the meds 3 times a day, every 8 hours. Quite a pain to set the alarm and be up at 6 AM every day to take the meds. LOL I am NOT a morning person.

I am feeling better than I have in years. I have been eating right and have lost ~36 pounds, and am taking extra Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 every day also. Had blood work done for the first time (besides in the ER) a few weeks ago and doctor wants me to eliminate starchy vegs and grains to keep the blood sugar down. It's hard to find foods to eat now. LOL But we are working on it.

Also ordered a Schwinn Airdyne 2 exercise bike the other day. It should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Looking forward to getting more exercise on it!

Glad you have enjoyed the artwork. I love providing it!

Whew! I sure am wordy tonight!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3563 on: March 19, 2013, 10:37:52 PM »

Hope you all are doing well. I am so wore out, I can't wake up in the morning. Doctor says it is normal from the antibiotics. Never would have thought that. Thought is was pain pills which I havent touched since Sunday.

Just wanted to thank you for ALL your prayers. It means a lot to me.

PS!!! NEVER EVERY ASK A DOG THAT ISN'T YOURS FOR A KISS, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE KNOWN THE DOG.

That is my public service announcement for the evening.

Time to go use the horrible mouthwash, use my face cream and massage my lip.

The dog, Axel sent me a video saying he was sorry  He knows he is in trouble but doesn't know why. Thankfully he had his shots, I got to the hospital in 3 minutes and he has never ever bitten anyone. I don't know what I would do if they had to take him away. I have known him since he was 8 weeks old.

Have a great night. I'm cooking tonight  Chinese food should be here in about 40 minutes.

Love Hugs and Prayers!!!

JSM, Patton, CC and ruby  an angelic monkey

Oh, and I see CC got bumped back into third place again.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3564 on: March 19, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »

I am sure Axel is so sorry.  Glad he was up-to-date on his shots.
The dinner sounds yummy!  You can cook for me anytime.

I think pictures of Belle have left all the monkeys speechless, Sister!

You may be right Brandi.
Later today I will post about how protective Belle is . . . maybe a little too much.  She bit someone she knew who tried to come in my bedroom while I was sleeping.  No broken skin thank goodness.  Yipes! this is not good.

I am so sorry to hear about this behavior in Belle, Sister. I agree with 4 Donks that obedience training is in order.

I did some quick research on GSD and biting, and came across this page. The comments are interesting too.
http://www.rileysplace.org/dogblog/understanding-dog-bite-behavior-or-dont-blame-the-dog-when-it-bites/

It's a bit more challenging with a rescue, since the history of the dog's past is unknown.

I have high hopes that obedience training will do wonders for you and Belle.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3565 on: March 19, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »

Thank you cookie.  It is unfortunate I don't know Belle's background, as she was a stray.  But I am sure we can work this out.  I need to speak better dog language.

Good morning everyone.
It is snowing here.

Good Morning, Sister!

Yikes - snow??

Cadillac is a biter - and we have had her since a small pup.  I know biting is wrong but the times she has actually bitten has been because a human did something to her.  Pulled her from behind, pulled her collar or touched a sore spot on her body.

She would not JUST go up and bite someone.  We have no small children to come around often, but we know her boundaries and try our best to encourage guests not to threaten her.  That may sound not like the best attitude but it works for our family.  We love her and she is a lot of fun.  I imagine if she had gone to the wrong house, she is one that would have been euthanized.

You and Belle will get to know each other.  I always tell new people that visit that I have a dog that will sniff you.  If you just leave her alone, she will leave you alone.

Hope you and Belle have a great week -

Argh, I am supposed to visit with my parents this weekend and have come down with a bug.  Must get better by Friday, or won't the able to go.  I wouldn't want to share this bug with them.

Chubbie and the Criminal

Hope you feel better by Friday, Cad!

If you want help with bugs.  You may want to try our resident bee.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3566 on: March 19, 2013, 10:53:19 PM »

I am sure Axel is so sorry.  Glad he was up-to-date on his shots.
The dinner sounds yummy!  You can cook for me anytime.

I think pictures of Belle have left all the monkeys speechless, Sister!

You may be right Brandi.
Later today I will post about how protective Belle is . . . maybe a little too much.  She bit someone she knew who tried to come in my bedroom while I was sleeping.  No broken skin thank goodness.  Yipes! this is not good.

Hi Sister,

Belle is a beauty!

She may be a "one man dog"! 

Have you thought about buying a soft, nylon muzzle? until she settles-in.

My dog took about a year to get use his environment, he came from a shelter.
I was extremely patient, because, he nipped in the beginning, too, he was the best watch dog.  He passed on to (I hope) Doggie Heaven.  He lived a good life because of my great patience.

Can you excercise, Belle, in the house?  I use to play hide and seek with the dog, it helped
to get the excess energy out of him. A good daily walk is really the best, I used to carry pepper spray, dog biscuits, along, sometimes, with a water pistol, just in case of a unwanted surprise. I also carried rawhide to throw, it worked when a pit bull dog approached, tosssed the rawhide, I think it had liver filling, in the rawhide.

You must have big pockets

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3567 on: March 19, 2013, 10:59:53 PM »

Tomorrow I have to go to the funeral of a friend, who I have know for many years through the Sisters, she is also an Associate like me.  She retired from being their secretary several years ago. She bravely fought cancer and was in hospice with stage IV cancer for 1 1/2 years. She fought like a woman.  Please keep her and her loving husband and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrow is also the funeral of a resident where my parents live, she lived there many years in the apartments and only very recently was transferred to hospice.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

This has been a tough week.  One memorial service of a beautiful man who was a loving husband, college professor, and musician, and three funerals.  One was today, she was a Sister, who in addition to going on many missions, also started the gift shop by making crafts and selling them long ago, it has grown into quite a lovely place.  Also, my friend since grade school's son would have been 21 yesterday, he was 3 when he passed away.  His Dad has been a tremendous help easing me through my Brother's death this summer.

My Son's Speech Therapist's cousin (therapist is her POA and only living relative, so it is closer than it sounds, has been his therapist of 17 years--lost her parents, one last year and one the year before (my son was pall bearer), she has no siblings, was never married and has no children) has decided to forgo chemo and go into hospice.  She will leave behind 4 cats who will be tough to place.  I don't think it will be long.  Please pray for his therapist so she can help her cousin through this tough time.

Today, Lumpy passed.  Such a sad sad week.  You are all in my prayers.

an angelic monkey

So sorry Bearly for all your losses. Praying for all your friends you have lost and for your son's speech therapists cousin. So very sad.  

It does seem like everything comes at once, doesn't it?  She will appreciate your prayers as do I.  Thanks, JSM.

an angelic monkey

I told her tonight she has Monkeys praying for her.  She told me to tell you how much she appreciates it.

an angelic monkey

Good thing she knows what I mean, the people at the next table choked on their food.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3568 on: March 19, 2013, 11:09:38 PM »

Hope Caddy and Trimm are OK after the storm.
They are estimating it will be the end of the week before we have power restored. They do populated areas first and boonies people last. Thank heavens for the full house generator. Feel sorry for people without it. Had the tops blown out of huge pines and oaks felled and actually smashed. We had estimated 75mph straight line winds, rain and hail. Sisters have power and no damage thank God so a lot to be thankful for. I'll see if I can get some pictures before the clean up.

Oh, I am so glad you are okay.  Hope things get back to normal quickly.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3569 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:35 PM »

Oh yes, I had makeup on including lipstick and my hair was done too.
I had a real  young cute doctor! Wouldn't you know it? What a way to meet!

Well....um.....just have to know, which end did you put the lipstick on?

The right end lol...I had applied it before I went under..always have to be prepared.

I like to give my surgeon someone to talk to while he is there doing his work.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3570 on: March 19, 2013, 11:22:39 PM »

Hi Brandi!  I am enjoying all of your artwork.  I hope you are feeling better than you were.  How are the ribs?  

I am doing quite well, thanks for asking Bearly. I take 2 meds and together they help me manage the pain. My pain is from a nerve root and plexus disorder. It's an intercostal nerve that wraps around the rib that is damaged. I am so happy that finally we got the right dose of each medicine to use. Only problem is, we don't know if the nerve will ever heal. I take the meds 3 times a day, every 8 hours. Quite a pain to set the alarm and be up at 6 AM every day to take the meds. LOL I am NOT a morning person.

I am feeling better than I have in years. I have been eating right and have lost ~36 pounds, and am taking extra Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 every day also. Had blood work done for the first time (besides in the ER) a few weeks ago and doctor wants me to eliminate starchy vegs and grains to keep the blood sugar down. It's hard to find foods to eat now. LOL But we are working on it.

Also ordered a Schwinn Airdyne 2 exercise bike the other day. It should be here tomorrow or Thursday. Looking forward to getting more exercise on it!

Wow!  Wow!  and Wow!

Incredible!  I wish I knew what the meds were, they still can't manage my pain.  I have brachialplexopathy, so I know how much pain a plexus disorder can be.  Add to that some other things, stir, and poof, you end up in pain management.  I hope this med combo will continue to provide you with the relief you need to continue feeling well.

Have fun with the bike!

PS  I am up at 6 taking pain meds so I can get Cubby up later.  I am with you on the morning person bit.  I have read that there is a short gene and a long gene one yields a morning person and one yields a night person.  It is not in our heads.  My Great Grandmother was a night person, she worked as a night nurse, so it is definitely in the family.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 11:27:54 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3571 on: March 20, 2013, 12:39:24 AM »

Hi Brandi!  I am enjoying all of your artwork.  I hope you are feeling better than you were.  How are the ribs?  

Wow!  Wow!  and Wow!

Incredible!  I wish I knew what the meds were, they still can't manage my pain.  I have brachialplexopathy, so I know how much pain a plexus disorder can be.  Add to that some other things, stir, and poof, you end up in pain management.  I hope this med combo will continue to provide you with the relief you need to continue feeling well.

Have fun with the bike!

PS  I am up at 6 taking pain meds so I can get Cubby up later.  I am with you on the morning person bit.  I have read that there is a short gene and a long gene one yields a morning person and one yields a night person.  It is not in our heads.  My Great Grandmother was a night person, she worked as a night nurse, so it is definitely in the family.

If you want to email me I'll share the meds I am taking. I looked up Brachial plexopathy and it looks like treatment for that is similar to what I am taking.

Pain is the pits. Hope yours can become manageable.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3572 on: March 20, 2013, 12:42:06 AM »

Great news!!  Congratulations on your new companion Sister  and  congratulations to Belle on her  forever home!!  It's a win win situation!!   

Someone wake up, I'm here crying all by myself!

bounce

I shouldn't be awake, guess I knew you needed me!   

Love you Sis, you never cry alone!   

Can't wait to see Belle!  So happy for Sister! 

Sorry I woke you, Sis!  How did you know?

You didn't wake me, but I'm glad I was up and ended up in here at the right time!  I guess it was just a sister thing!  

OMG, Belle is beautiful!  Hopefully the biting can be worked on so that she'll only do it if Sister needs her to!  

So proud for her to have a home with Sister, and for Sister to have her to love!

Silly me, I should have known that was her in Sister's avi!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #3573 on: March 20, 2013, 12:43:08 AM »

Wow!  Wow!  and Wow!

Have fun with the bike!

If you want to email me I'll share the meds I am taking. I looked up Brachial plexopathy and it looks like treatment for that is similar to what I am taking.

Praying for you two, and all other monkey's in pain.   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3574 on: March 20, 2013, 02:02:03 AM »

Wow!  Wow!  and Wow!

Have fun with the bike!

Thanks, Brandi.  Pain is the pits, it increases your blood pressure, causes depression, etc. etc. plus is a general pita and gets in the way of every day living!

My particular problem is also called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS).  I have had my right radial nerve resected, (they open your arm about 5 inches put something that looks like a crochet hook in and pull the nerve out from where it is trapped.  Next they want to resect my right brachial nerve, then they want to remove a rib and free a nerve that is trapped there.  The success rate is 75%.  It would last 5 years and then I would need more surgery to keep it up, and then more and more both to keep it up and then remove adhesions as this would gunk up the works.  I am an adhesion former, so this may need to be done often.  The problem with the surgery is I could immediately lose the use of my right arm, it would just hang at my side. 

The way it became so bad is they treated it like a muscle injury, if caught within the first year, I could have been okay with physical therapy.  You are very lucky, Brandi, that you had someone who recognized this as a nerve injury.  Because I had a Physiatrist with an ego, he never sent me to a Neurologist.  He thought everything should be treated aggressively like a sports injury, his ego impaired me forever. 

I tried to find out someone on my own who had the surgery.  I did, he had brain damage from the surgery and will never be independent.  It had to do with lack of oxygen during the surgery.  I will take a pass.  The first operation I had caused more pain, the doctor said that meant the operation was successful because now I had more feeling. 

I was later told, the reason the success rate is 75% is because they do not count the people who drop out or who have been told the surgeries should not be continued for some reason, whether it didn't help them or some other reason.  When people drop out or are told not to go further after the first two operations, they take them out of the statistics.  They do not consider them to be unsuccessful, so the true success rate is actually much lower.  Scary. 

The problem with not getting the surgery is they feel I will eventually lose the use of my arm.  So, I try to make the most of things while I can.

My words of wisdom for the day:  Statistics can be skewed in favor of the person/company doing the testing merely by manipulating the sample.  If you absolutely have no other choice, make sure the study is done by a person/company with no stake in the outcome.  For example, a study purporting to prove that purple is the favorite color of Americans, done by the American Purple Company, conducted in a roomful of people belonging to the Purple is My Favorite Color Club, would not be a fair sample.  It may be hidden in the fine print somewhere, but most people do not read the fine print.  Beware of statistics and fine print.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3575 on: March 20, 2013, 04:40:04 AM »

Great news!!  Congratulations on your new companion Sister  and  congratulations to Belle on her  forever home!!  It's a win win situation!!   

Someone wake up, I'm here crying all by myself!

bounce

I shouldn't be awake, guess I knew you needed me!   

Love you Sis, you never cry alone!   

Can't wait to see Belle!  So happy for Sister! 

Sorry I woke you, Sis!  How did you know?

You didn't wake me, but I'm glad I was up and ended up in here at the right time!  I guess it was just a sister thing!  

OMG, Belle is beautiful!  Hopefully the biting can be worked on so that she'll only do it if Sister needs her to!  

So proud for her to have a home with Sister, and for Sister to have her to love!

Silly me, I should have known that was her in Sister's avi!  

I just thought you meant you wanted to see the rest of the pictures.  She is beautiful and she really looks powerful.  Her coloring is awesome.  I kept looking at her colors and kept finding more.  She has so many different expressions.  It seems like her thoughts transfer right to her face.  I am sure Sister will get her under control with the biting, I really think they were meant to be together.  God knew Sister was not the kind to give in without a good fight.  So, if anyone can do it, Sister can.  I wouldn't put my money anywhere else. 

She had been on a long journey and probably thought, oh no you don't I am not leaving and going anywhere else, She's my human and that's that.  I think it was probably a misunderstanding and now that I have read the article, I bet there was some reason Belle thought that person was a threat to Sister or to Belle herself.  Also, Belle is powerful enough to have broken skin, so maybe it was a warning, after all, she could not ask the woman what business she had going to disturb her human while she was sleeping in their nest.  Belle has had a long ride and must be exhausted and emotionally spent.  Heck, I was emotional and I didn't go on a long journey.  Good thing no one came near me when I fell asleep.  I might have bitten them, too! 

Hope you are sound asleep now.  I am not crying over Belle and her forever home tonight.  I don't know what came over me.  Silly Bear!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3576 on: March 20, 2013, 04:43:51 AM »

Wow!  Wow!  and Wow!

Have fun with the bike!

Praying for you two, and all other monkey's in pain.   an angelic monkey

Thanks, TM!  Praying for all the Monkeys!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3577 on: March 20, 2013, 12:34:58 PM »

Just found out we should have our power back on Friday. Thought we were going to go through the weekend without it.  People are still in shelters and many roads still not cleared from downed trees and power lines.

Sister keeping you and Belle in my thoughts.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3578 on: March 20, 2013, 01:58:11 PM »

Wow, thought if drop in down here in Musings to see what's new & I'm very sad to see we have some pretty sick monkeys & others going through hardships right now. I'm so sorry for everything you're all going through & I sure will pray all recover as quick as possible. You're all in my thoughts...

Monkey hugs to yas...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3579 on: March 20, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »

Just found out we should have our power back on Friday. Thought we were going to go through the weekend without it.  People are still in shelters and many roads still not cleared from downed trees and power lines.

Sister keeping you and Belle in my thoughts.

That's wonderful, 3D!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.