June 15, 2024, 11:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Melissa Jenkins, 33yrs old missing since 3/25/12 St. Johnsbury, VT(BODY FOUND)  (Read 10765 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 11:31:07 AM »

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2012/03/vermont-authorities-hold-press-conference-developments-slaying-melissa-jenkins-newspaper-reports-arrest-johnsbury-crime/GC7LK6v2zIo4j7XRrQi8NO/index.html

Vermont State Police Major Edward Ledo said Allen Prue, 30, and his wife, Patricia Prue, 33, are both charged with second-degree murder and improper disposal of a body.

Why only second degree murder?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 11:52:13 AM »

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2012/03/vermont-authorities-hold-press-conference-developments-slaying-melissa-jenkins-newspaper-reports-arrest-johnsbury-crime/GC7LK6v2zIo4j7XRrQi8NO/index.html

Vermont State Police Major Edward Ledo said Allen Prue, 30, and his wife, Patricia Prue, 33, are both charged with second-degree murder and improper disposal of a body.

I wonder if there was some sort of accident and they got scared?  Maybe they are on drugs...I don't really know the legal terms..does second degree mean not planned or intended?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »

I wonder if there was some sort of accident and they got scared?  Maybe they are on drugs...I don't really know the legal terms..does second degree mean not planned or intended?
Yes, I think so -- generally not premeditated.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 11:53:50 AM »

Nevermind...I see where it says that she was strangled.  Hmmm...well, that makes no sense as to why it's second degree.  How would this not be planned?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 02:15:13 PM »

there are so many sickos in the world 
 ::snipping2::

ST. JOHNSBURY, Vt. — A Vermont snow plow driver and his wife lured a beloved prep school teacher from her home by pretending their vehicle had broken down and then beat and strangled her before stripping her body naked and throwing it into the Connecticut River, court documents say.

The only motive suggested in the documents filed in the case against Allen Prue, 30, and his wife Patricia Prue, 33, of Waterford, was that Allen Prue told police he wanted to "get a girl" on Sunday night, although "they didn't plan to get one forcefully."

The Prues appeared in court Wednesday in St. Johnsbury where they pleaded not guilty to charges of 2nd degree murder in the death of Melissa Jenkins. They were ordered held without bail.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/vermont-strangulation-death_n_1385206.html?ref=topbar

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 02:34:42 PM »

i was so mad, i didnt read the rest of the article right away
but something occurred to me,when i read this, BBM
i think this is close to the area where  celina cass was places in the water
it sounds like it, going to have to look more into it later,im outta time got to
go for awhile
When 33-year-old Jenkins arrived to help, Allen Prue grabbed her and strangled her. They then put the body in the backseat of their car and drove to their home. At some point Patricia Prue strangled Jenkins as well, the documents said.

Back at their home, they put Jenkins' body on a tarp, removed all her clothes and poured bleach on her body. The Prues also removed their clothes and put them on the tarp.

They then drove to a boat access at the Connecticut River, which separates Vermont from New Hampshire, and put Jenkins' body in the water, weighing it down with blocks and concealing it with brush.
They took the tarp and the clothes to New Hampshire where they burned it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/vermont-strangulation-death_n_1385206.html?ref=topbar

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2012, 02:51:48 PM »

i had to look and see b4 i leave, not pos, i think its not the same area,i think it was farther south
 where the body of melissa was placed,just sounds like the same MO,as far as placing body in the water
St Johnsbury, VT to West Stewartstown, Stewartstown, NH is,62.8 mi, 1 hour 33 mins
http://g.co/maps/t83tq

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2012, 03:13:59 PM »

I'm thinking they sexually assaulted her.  Either before or after they strangled her the second time.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i-3nK22mDt76IeCthVnnuqJz5t-Q?docId=aa91fed7130049239e6cfc0e9db4404c
Plow driver, wife charged in Vt. teacher's death
March 28, 2012

Police said Allen Prue was riding around on Sunday with his wife when he got the idea "to get a girl," the affidavit said. "They didn't plan to get one forcefully," the police affidavit said.

Police gave no further details on a possible motive in the death of the 33-year-old teacher at the prestigious St. Johnsbury Academy. The Prues were ordered held without bail, and police said more charges were possible.

"They knew Miss Jenkins and had snowplowed her driveway a couple of years ago," Vermont State Police Maj. Ed Ledo said at a news conference announcing the arrests.

A friend told police that Allen Prue had asked Jenkins out a couple of times and that she felt uncomfortable around him, according to the documents. She stopped having him plow, and in autumn 2011 he showed up drunk at her home asking if he could plow her driveway the following year.

After the court appearance, Allen Prue's mother, Donna Prue, said that her son has never been in trouble with the law before and that she has faith he didn't commit the crime.

"I do not believe he would ever do this, because he didn't have it in him. I have nothing against her (Patricia); I don't have nothing bad to say about either one," said Donna Prue, who lives with the couple and her daughter. She said she did not know Jenkins.

Police were called Sunday night after Jenkins' son was found alone in her vehicle.

Her former boyfriend told police she called him saying that she had gotten a weird call from a couple who used to plow her driveway and that she was going to help them. She wanted someone to know what she was doing, the documents say.

When he couldn't reach her two hours later, he went to check on her. He told police he found her vehicle, with her son sleeping in it, and one of her shoes nearby.

Allen Prue later told police that Patricia Prue called Jenkins and told her they had broken down near her home.
he court documents describe the encounter this way:

When the 33-year-old Jenkins got out of her vehicle, Allen Prue grabbed her and strangled her. He said his wife was outside helping him but didn't know what she was doing. He then put the body in the backseat of their car, and they drove to their home. At some point, Patricia Prue choked Jenkins in the car "to ensure she wasn't breathing."

Back at their home, he put Jenkins' body on a tarp, removed her clothes and poured bleach on her body. The Prues also removed their clothes and put them on the tarp.

They then drove to a boat access at the Connecticut River, which separates Vermont from New Hampshire, and put Jenkins' body in the water, weighing it down with cinder blocks and concealing it with brush.

They threw a prepaid cell phone that Patricia had used to call Jenkins into the water near Moore Dam and took the tarp and the clothes to New Hampshire where they burned it.

Jenkins' body was found with her feet tied and severe bruising indicating a severe beating before her death, the affidavit said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/article/20120328/NEWS07/120328004/melissa-jenkins-suspects-charged-vermont-lured-strangled
Couple accused of luring St. Johnsbury teacher to her death deny charges in court
March 28, 2012

“It appears that this was sexually motivated,” Caledonia County State’s Attorney Lisa Warren said.

Investigators wrote in sworn court papers that Jenkins' body was found bound, naked and weighted down in shallow water in Pine Grove Park, at the site of the Comerford Reservoir off wooded Comerford Dam Road in Barnet.

Condoms and wrappers were found nearby, court papers state.

The police affidavit does not indicate who specifically killed Jenkins but states both Prues choked her. Warren said there was an “effort by the both of them in strangling her.”

After the court appearance, Allen Prue's mother, Donna Prue, said that her son has never been in trouble with the law before and that she has faith he didn't commit the crime.

"I do not believe he would ever do this, because he didn't have it in him. I have nothing against her (Patricia); I don't have nothing bad to say about either one," Donna Prue said.

Warren, the prosecutor, said the investigation is ongoing and replied that anything is possible when asked whether the charges against the Prues could be upgraded. In Vermont, second-degree murder is the least serious of three levels of murder charges and is punishable by 20 years to life in prison. First-degree murder, which requires proof of premeditation, carries a prison sentence of 35 years to life.

Most serious is aggravated murder, which is reserved for cases in which a killing was committed during the commission of another serious crime, such as kidnapping or sexual assault. Conviction on that count carries a maximum penalty of life in prison with no chance of parole.
Police remained Wednesday afternoon at the Prue home, at a trailer on a dirt road in Waterford. Authorities have their mobile crime scene command post there, while they conduct their investigation.

Jenkins' former boyfriend told police she said that she had gotten a call from a person who used to plow her driveway and that she was going to help them, the documents say.

The ex-boyfriend told police that Allen Prue had once asked Jenkins out on a date, and that she felt uncomfortable around him.

Allen Prue later told police he and his wife were driving along the remote road when Patricia Prue called Jenkins and told her they had broken down.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 10:28:18 PM »

Sick freaks.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 10:55:55 PM »

Sick freaks.
May they burn in hell for taking this beautiful Mother from her son and for what??!!

Rest in peace sweet Melissa  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:32 PM »

Sick freaks.
May they burn in hell for taking this beautiful Mother from her son and for what??!!

Rest in peace sweet Melissa  an angelic monkey

Likely on drugs...sickos.  They disgust me and I pray that they get to feel the fear that she felt SOON.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 01:49:58 AM »

OMG!  Poor baby. 

http://www.kgoam810.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29822800
Melissa Jenkins Son, 2, Tried to Demonstrate Mom Was Strangled

Melissa Jenkins' 2-year-old son Ty apparently witnessed his mother's strangulation and tried to tell police what happened by pulling on his neck, according to court documents released Wednesday.

Jenkins' son was asleep when police found him inside his mother's idling SUV Sunday evening.

The toddler had a difficult time telling police what he saw, claiming "a boy" and "Michael Jordan" were in the car with his mother, court papers said.

"At one point the child said that his mommy cried and he pulled on the back of his neck," the documents stated.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 04:14:56 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.