April 26, 2024, 04:05:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007  (Read 157184 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 02, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 01:42:51 AM »

Where is Robots?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 01:44:13 AM »

Hey tib. You notice they got the boat off the beach YAY and with no damage to boat or beach

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 01:44:19 AM »

Don't think Robots is logged in right now.  Must be taking an oil bath  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 01:46:23 AM »

Quote from: klaasend
Don't think Robots is logged in right now.  Must be taking an oil bath  Laughing[/quote

LOL good one

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 01:46:31 AM »

O/T

Goldman Family Acquires Rights to Canceled O.J. Book
Tuesday , July 03, 2007

The family of Ron Goldman has acquired the rights to O.J. Simpson's canceled book, "If I Did It," from a court appointed bankruptcy trustee.

The book rights will be held in the name of Ron Goldman LLC., Goldman family attorney David Cook said Monday.

Goldman was slain along with Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994. The Goldmans want the book's proceeds included as part of a nearly $33.5 million civil jury award against the ex-football star they have been trying to collect for almost a decade. Simpson was acquitted of the murders in a highly-publicized criminal trial.

"Ron Goldman LLC. will own Simpson's name, likeness, signature and story and will hawk it to satisfy this terrible judgment. Justice has arrived in Miami," Cook said.

The Goldmans own the copyright, media rights and movie rights. They also acquired Simpson's name, likeness, life story and right of publicity in connection with the book, according to court documents.

The Goldmans want to rename the book "Confessions of a Double Murderer" and plan to shop it around to publishers.

"The contract and the rights are going to be circulated among every major publisher, literary agent, movie and TV producer and entertainment lawyer in the United States," Cook said.

According to the settlement, the Goldmans must pay the bankruptcy trustee ten percent of the first $4 million in gross proceeds and a percentage of all proceeds beyond that.

But, Simpson's lawyer said the bankruptcy trustee cannot sell the rights.

"The bankruptcy trustee does not have the right to sell Simpson's name, likeness, image and the like," O.J. Simpson's attorney Yale L. Galanter said.

Last month, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge A. Jay Cristol paved the way for Monday' settlement by upholding the Goldmans' right to their claim. He also ruled that a company started by Simpson's daughter was set up "to perpetuate fraud."

Cristol said that Lorraine Brooke Associates, which owned the rights to the book, was a shell to funnel profits to Simpson. The company is run by Simpson's daughter, Arnelle.

O.J. Simpson's book contract with HarperCollins, and a money trail showing $630,000 transferred from the publisher to LBA and then to Simpson for his expenses, confirm his connection to the company, Cristol said.

A telephone message could not be left after hours at the office of Kendrick Whittle, the attorney for Simpson's daughter. He did not immediately return an e-mail Monday night.

An after hours telephone message left at the offices of the independent trustee, Drew Dillworth, was not immediately returned. An e-mail message seeking comment was also not immediately returned.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287793,00.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 01:53:18 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 01:58:10 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Hey tib. You notice they got the boat off the beach YAY and with no damage to boat or beach

Hey Sue. Noticed that and they were so lucky with the oil leaks.  Thought they were going to have a disastrous oil spill or even the ship was to become another dive site!  They say it has cost several million dollars so far and no idea when it will be cleared to continue.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:25 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nighty-nite Klaasend.....yawn...off to dreamland too

Destiny....

nite CHUCK......why do you hate your own name?....
CHUCK CHUCK..couldn't earn a BUCK,
Even if he did, couldn't buy a ......oh my I can't say that here.....but CHUCK knows what I mean Wink

Hey...that rhymes

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 02:29:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Sue"

Hey Sue. Noticed that and they were so lucky with the oil leaks.  Thought they were going to have a disastrous oil spill or even the ship was to become another dive site!  They say it has cost several million dollars so far and no idea when it will be cleared to continue.

Well I watched daily and I was happy it was moved the longer it sat on that beach the bigger risk....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 02:41:11 AM »

Klaas! It's almost the 4th.................
wanna sparkle?  Laughing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/k4.gif
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 04:28:57 AM »

Good Morning Good Monkeys; Keep up the Good Works. Have a safe 4th also! Laughing  Laughing

Will now read the last thread.. Note to self.. don't get behind in reading this thread

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:23 AM »

Good morning all,
This was posted at FOB on the thread Rumor Has It:

MIP6

Mana:  
  Posted: Tue Jul 3rd, 2007 12:31 pm   Quote     Reply  

This showed up in my email last night, I thought I would share. Not sure if any of this is true or not, but the sender is well informed in the past.

The below is a supposed to be stuff that has taken place lately.

Fred Globa just left Aruba after 4 days of sniffing and digging with his dog. Nothing new.

Fred’s trip was funded in part by Dave Holloway with some assistance from some Aruban locals.

Investigative reports returned to Aruba last week for a third round of interviews. The players that most would think would be the stars of this show are not. Unknown’s to those on the internet who have followed this case will be the real stars with their first person accountings of their days spent helping some of the family members in the early days while on Aruba. The unknowns will share their personal experiences and in some cases their personal pictures they took during the time with the family members.

Over the weekend in Aruba a local dive company found a large container on the sea floor about 200 yards off shore from the ship wreak dive spot. They tagged it and are waiting for the FBI & ALE before trying to lift it.

In MB some interviews have taken place with various players in the case, it is said these interviews where not done by who we would think, the above mentioned reporters, it seems a branch of law enforcement had taken an interest in some goings on on US soil.

TES flotilla is still sitting in port; departure date is still up in the air, maybe in 2 weeks.

We haven't heard anything about closing the case against J2k yet is because they don't want to just close the case against the suspects, they want to solve what happened to Natalee...the investigating team, INCLUDING members of the FBI is still very ACTIVE...just not in Aruba

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 09:04:48 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Good morning all,

MIP6

Mana:  

This showed up in my email last night, I thought I would share. Not sure if any of this is true or not, but the sender is well informed in the past.

Fred Globa just left Aruba after 4 days of sniffing and digging with his dog. Nothing new.

Fred’s trip was funded in part by Dave Holloway with some assistance from some Aruban locals.

I want to hear from Dave's mouth that he funded this trip.

Investigative reports returned to Aruba last week for a third round of interviews. The players that most would think would be the stars of this show are not. Unknown’s to those on the internet who have followed this case will be the real stars with their first person accountings of their days spent helping some of the family members in the early days while on Aruba. The unknowns will share their personal experiences and in some cases their personal pictures they took during the time with the family members.

Unknowns Rolling Eyes .  Julia and Anita's friends.

Over the weekend in Aruba a local dive company found a large container on the sea floor about 200 yards off shore from the ship wreak dive spot. They tagged it and are waiting for the FBI & ALE before trying to lift it.

So now Aruba's local dive company found this container.  Just unbelievable.   Was this a replacement for a container that was already there.  Was this an area that TES had planned to search.  I love the way they mention the FBI with the POS ALE.

In MB some interviews have taken place with various players in the case, it is said these interviews where not done by who we would think, the above mentioned reporters, it seems a branch of law enforcement had taken an interest in some goings on on US soil.

Like what?  Looking for Chuckrat  Laughing

TES flotilla is still sitting in port; departure date is still up in the air, maybe in 2 weeks.

We haven't heard anything about closing the case against J2k yet is because they don't want to just close the case against the suspects, they want to solve what happened to Natalee...the investigating team, INCLUDING members of the FBI is still very ACTIVE...just not in Aruba

What a bunch of liars.  They don't want to close the case because they don't want Beth to have the files in the case.

Thanks GEL.  Few comments in red.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 09:18:05 AM »

Thanks GEL!  Hmmmmm.

Good Morning Monkeys!  Working and lurking......

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Good morning all,

MIP6

Mana:  

I want to hear from Dave's mouth that he funded this trip.

Unknowns Rolling Eyes .  Julia and Anita's friends.

So now Aruba's local dive company found this container.  Just unbelievable.   Was this a replacement for a container that was already there.  Was this an area that TES had planned to search.  I love the way they mention the FBI with the POS ALE.

Like what?  Looking for Chuckrat  Laughing

What a bunch of liars.  They don't want to close the case because they don't want Beth to have the files in the case.

Sounds like the same 'ol SPIN they have been spouting since day One:

Mountain Brook'ers are involved, the family planned this, completely different suspects, investigators have found nothing ... yada yada yada

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 09:29:35 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Mountain Brook'ers are involved, the family planned this, completely different suspects, investigators have found nothing ... yada yada yada

I'm with you on this one wreck.

With all the posters on the SM board with REAL contacts with REAL family members and MB residents -- we're supposed to believe something that rolls off the fat pudgy fingers of MIP6?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'll just leave it at that  Laughing  Laughing

Hey, wreck -- I'm NOT in Dallas this week, so your weather should be fine  Laughing  Laughing

(I was there last week for the floods -- I was there early May for the tornadoes...)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 09:39:04 AM »

Well, there does seem to be a lot of emails...remember this posted at RU (I added the full names, in case some readers don't know the perps....eeer...investigators).

I was sent this from a reputable birdie from Aruba:

Glenda (Julia Renfro) and side kick Angel (Angela Munzenhofer) of Bon Dia Today have set out to produce their fist documentary covering the disappearance of Natalee Holloway as seen thru the sun glasses of Aruba. Word has it that the two reporters have contacted Michael Moore for advice.

Glenda and her side kick have traveled to Holland and plan to travel to Mountain Brook, Alabama as soon as all interviews are completed in Europe.

AHATA plans to spend 35% of the National Defense and Drug Deterrent Money budgeted for 2008 on the Documtary headed by the dynamic duo.

Michael Moore is planning to release this film as his own at the International Film Festival of 2008 .

Wonder what evil is lurking.........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "San"

Exactly wreck.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 09:42:07 AM »

morning y'all....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.