March 28, 2024, 03:29:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594467 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 11, 2012, 09:32:25 AM »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:13:36 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 11:00:51 AM »

A new year, perhaps some answers...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 01:34:39 PM »

Praying for that Nut44x4!

With the divorce finalized, I do note that on page 12 of the agreement it states Kaine ( petitioner) is facing pending criminal charges.  I have not received a call back or email to clarify the accuracy of that at the time of this comment,  but it is a non-standard clause.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 04:55:07 PM »

Tamikosmom, thank you for the updates and analysis!  Greatly appreciated!

Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas with your family.   
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year..2014!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 05:06:21 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/horman_divorce_kaine_and_terri.html

Horman divorce: Kaine and Terri marriage dissolved
on December 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM, updated December 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

"The parties have settled the financial aspects of their divorce," said Stephen Houze, an attorney for Terri Horman. "The issues of custody and parenting time regarding their minor child will be the subject of future court proceedings."

Kaine Horman, who has custody of Kiara, was present at the hearing. Terri Horman participated by telephone. Neither responded to requests for comments.

-----------------
Divorce document

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman.pdf
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 08:31:56 PM »

Tamikosmom, thank you for the updates and analysis!  Greatly appreciated!

Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas with your family.   
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year..2014!

Grace ... it has been a while.  I hope that you had a nice Christmas.

I had a busy Christmas but thankfully I did not have to do dinner this year.  It was my brother and SIL's turn.  Payback next Christmas.  Today my hubby and his sisters hosted a luncheon at a Japanese Restaurant in Vancouver and then gathered for dessert at the home of one of his sisters.  There were 51 (five tables) in attendance ... three generations. 

Son and family returned to the Island after being with us for a week.  I know it won't take long before I will start missing the grandkids (2/7) but right now the peace and quiet in my home is heaven.  I must be getting old.

Grace, Happy New Year!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 09:03:58 PM »

Inquiring minds assume that Easter Mathews was deposed by Terri's attorney.  Why the current silence encompassing this witness who allegedly could affirm that Kyron was seen at the school following Terri's departure on the morning of June 4, 2010?  Why the current silence that could dispute LE's statement two weeks following the disappearance Kyron that Terri was the last known person person seen with her stepson.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

<snipped>

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »

THE DEPOSING OF EASTER MATHEWS?

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Last month, Judge Henry Kantor ruled that Terri Horman's lawyers can start questioning faculty from Skyline School and adults at area businesses, but not a lead investigator into Kyron's disappearance or young students from the school.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 09:23:08 PM »

Captain Jason Gates' words in a news release two week following the disappearance imply that Easter Mathews had not yet come forward to report that she had seen Kyron at the school following Terri's departure on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Was the spokesperson for the investigation lying?  I don't think so.

Janet

++++

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

<snipped>

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 09:40:01 PM »

Horman divorce: Kaine and Terri marriage dissolved
December 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
updated December 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

<snipped>

According to the divorce document obtained by the Oregonian:

Terri Horman will pay $224 a month in child support, due the first of every month.

Meanwhile, Kaine Horman will remain responsible for Kiara's health-care and day-care costs.

Kiara will start kindergarten in the fall, and child support will be re-calculated then.

Terri Horman will maintain a $100,000 life insurance policy, with Kiara listed as the benificiary.

Terri Horman will receive 73.3% of Kaine Horman's Intel 401(k) retirement contribution plan as of Dec. 27, 2013.

Kaine Horman will keep his house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road in Portland. Terri Horman lives in Roseburg with her parents.

Terri Horman will keep her Ford Mustang.

Kaine Horman will keep a 2005 Ford truck and a John Deere tractor.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/horman_divorce_kaine_and_terri.html

Divorce Document

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2014, 10:25:57 PM »

With the divorce finalized, I do note that on page 12 of the agreement it states Kaine ( petitioner) is facing pending criminal charges.  I have not received a call back or email to clarify the accuracy of that at the time of this comment,  but it is a non-standard clause.

PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES!!  Could these pending charges involve steriods?

Blink ...  when all is said and done neither Terri nor Kaine had ever officially accused the other of being an unfit parent.  Could it be assumed that neither were aware of any wrongdoing that would deem the children were at risk prior to June 26, 2010.

When it is considered that on June 25, 2010 Desiree and Kaine were upholding Terri in a media interview ... inquiring minds want to know the details of what was revealed by investigators in the next 24 hours ... details that caused Kaine to immediately flee the family home with his daughter ... details that result in a restraining order against Terri two days later and has been in effect for the past 3 1/2 years.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's Parents: Stepmom Wants Him Found
June 25, 2010, 8: 25 AM

<snipped>

Although Kyron's stepmother hasn't been named as a suspect or person of interest, authorities have given her a second polygraph test and have distributed flyers featuring pictures of her and her Ford truck, along with questions about her movements, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor.

But Kyron's biological parents stand by Terri Horman.

"I believe she's committed, as the rest of our family is, to finding Kyron. And any other information regarding that is -- the investigators are working with her and with us to help find him, so I don't really have any other comment on that," said Kaine. Young shook her head in agreement as he spoke.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-hormans-parents-stepmom-wants-him-found/ 

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police provided Kaine Horman with probable cause to believe that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
July 10th, 2010 By JAMES PITKIN

<snipped>

Young and Horman say the full extent of Terri Horman's deceptions wasn't clear until after Kyron disappeared, when they and investigators began piecing the picture together in conversations with friends and acquaintances.

But Kaine Horman says he didn't fully believe his wife could be behind Kyron's disappearance until he learned about the alleged murder-for-hire plot. The Oregonian has reported Terri Horman offered to pay a landscaper to kill her husband six or seven months ago.

"I have no idea what she's capable of, because she's obviously done some horrible things or tried to do some horrible things that took us all by surprise," Kaine Horman said.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-976-kyrons_parents_describe_web_of_deception_from_step.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 12:47:52 AM »

I read Page 12 of the following document.  There does not appears to be any statement regarding Kaine "facing pending criminal charges".  I am distracted with life outside the computer room and have yet to read the entire document.

Blink ... could you please post the link to the correct document.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

Divorce Agreement?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2014, 11:05:52 AM »

Found it!  I scanned Page 12 too quickly last night.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2014, 11:30:29 AM »

Think about the outcome in Susan Powell case ... the outcome that ended with the death of two little boys at the hands of their father who investigators were focused on in the disappearance of their mother two years previous.

Akin to Kaine Horman ... Chuck Cox harboured the same fears for his grandsons' well being.

Janet

+++++

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Chuck Cox said it’s clearer than ever, in his mind, that Powell was responsible for the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell – the Coxes' daughter and Powell’s wife – in Utah two years ago. He said he thought Powell was feeling pressure from the investigation into his wife’s disappearance, in which police had called Powell a person of interest.

“He was going to lose in his way,” Chuck Cox said. “It was cowardly.”

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“There were too many warning signs that were known, but due to legal limitations, were unable to be acted upon,” he said. “So we ended up where we ended up.”

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »

My position remains firm.  If LE and/or Kyron's parents says it ... I believe it.  Only the revealed truth in public statements encompassing the investigation has the ability to bring this little boy home.

Somehow when all is said and done ... I suspect that through a plea deal DeDe Spicher will be the smoking gun that will blow the Kyron Horman case wide open.

I am hoping that arrests will be forthcoming that will negate the upcoming June, 2014 custody hearing.

Janet

++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
July 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM
updated July 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

<snipped>

"Good evening,

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »

2 1/2 YEARS LATER

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM
updated November 09, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.
"Are you aware that Kyron Horman has disappeared?" asked Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal.

"I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right," Spicher replied, according to a transcript filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 02:35:45 PM »

Blink has evolved from her original speculation regarding the involvement of Terri and DeDe in the disappearance of Kyron but ... NOTHING forthcoming from LE, Desiree and/or Kaine has cause me to budge.

Could it be that DeDe was the link in a small chain of participants who was designated to dispose of untraceable phones used in the planning and engagement of a crime?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Terri Horman Leaves The House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ” ....

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

A DeDe Spicher Tip?

Detectives Have New Info To Share In Kyron Case
8-09-2010

<snipped>

Over the weekend, crews set up a base near Kyron's school and searched fields along Cornell Road. FOX 12 confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search of at least one area.

Searchers combed over a property, located near the school, where Spicher worked the day Kyron vanished, FOX 12 has learned.

Deputies said the search was related to the investigation, but did not provide details about what areas were covered or what prompted the search.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14794235/detectives-have-new-info-to-share-in-kyron-case-8-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Mom of missing Kyron won't 'let Terri win'
Updated: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:01 PM PDT
Published: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:01 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- The mother of a missing northwest Portland boy spoke to the press Sunday as search efforts renewed for evidence into his disappearance: "If he was here, he would say thank you very much."

Desiree Young's news conference came as the search for Kyron Horman continued up over the weekend, albeit in a less than official sense.

"I can say that it was successful," Young said of the weekend volunteer-led search. She said information gathered will be turned over to law enforcement.

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman's World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road -- the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/marion-county/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 03:05:21 PM »

Why are Kyron's parents not attempting hold the school district responsible for the disappearance of their little boy?

Could it be that the on-going briefings with investigators have convinced Kaine and Desiree that Kyron left the school on the morning of June 4, 2010 with his stepmother?  In other words ... there are no reported sightings of Kyron following Terri's departure ... no reported sightings that have not been ruled out.

Janet

++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

<snipped>

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
September 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Shortly after Kyron's disappearance, Kaine Horman obtained a restraining order against his wife, which prohibited her from having any contact with their daughter. He said he believed Terri Horman was responsible for his son's disappearance. He also said he believed his wife had been involved in a murder-for-hire plot to kill him.

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 04:25:47 PM »

JULY 30, 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case: ....

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation. ....

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

THE 3 1/2 YEAR INVESTIGATIVE HOLD UP

Could it be that that the silent Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching as well as layered?

Could it be that investigators are not only focused on Terri but a small chain of local participants?

Could it be that one link in the small chain of participants has a "safe haven" connection outside the borders of the United States?

Could it be that the "safe haven" link in the small chain of participants may be the smoking gun that will allow investigators to bring Kyron home?  That is my prayer.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2014, 05:23:26 PM »

The Kaine Horman interview at the following link is a must read in its entirety.

Janet

++++

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph
July 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM
updated July 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM

<snipped>

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.