March 29, 2024, 07:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594574 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 05:50:18 PM »

Was there something that the attorneys of both Kaine and Terri learned that resulted in the divorce proceeding being finalized NOW?  Could it be the indictments in the Kyron Horman Case and/or Murder for Hire case will be forthcoming sooner than later?

It appears that Terri came out a winner in divorce negotiations but ... did she?

Janet

++++

"Trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."   Kaine Horman - June 30, 2013

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2014, 06:21:13 PM »

Something is up!!  Terri or Kiane are not talking and their attorneys are not talking.

Janet

++++++

Horman divorce: Kaine and Terri marriage dissolved
December 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
updated December 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

A Multnomah County judge finalized the divorce of Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman on Tuesday, days before the two were set to go to trial.

The couple married in April 2007 -- more than six years ago. Kaine Horman filed for divorce on June 28, 2010 -- 24 days after Kaine Horman's son, 7-year-old Kyron, was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in rural Northwest Portland.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor signed off on the divorce. He noted, however, that the Hormans still need to work out who will get legal custody of their daughter, Kiara, who is now 5. They will also need to work out an agreement on parenting time.

"The parties have settled the financial aspects of their divorce," said Stephen Houze, an attorney for Terri Horman. "The issues of custody and parenting time regarding their minor child will be the subject of future court proceedings."

Kaine Horman, who has custody of Kiara, was present at the hearing. Terri Horman participated by telephone. Neither responded to requests for comments.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/horman_divorce_kaine_and_terri.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2014, 07:01:34 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."   Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++++

1.  THE LAST KNOWN PERSON

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

<snipped>

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

2.  FAILED POLYGRAPHS

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM PST

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph
July 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM
updated July 23, 2010 at 10:13 AM

<snipped>

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

3.  CELL PHONE DISCREPANCIES

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

Sources: Someone else may know what happened to Kyron
Posted on July 11, 2010 at 11:13 AM

<snipped>

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Sources-Someone-else-may-know-what-happened-to-Kyron-98201989.html

4.  HATE EMAILS

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron)

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

5.  PROBABLE CAUSE

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2014, 07:22:25 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know from what foundation did DeDe's attorney derive his words from ... words implying he would not be "surprised" if Terri was indicted.

Again ... I suspect that DeDe is the smoking gun who will blow this case wide open.  I contend that the 3 1/2 year investigative hold up has been focused on connecting ALL the links in the small chain of participants involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Janet

+++++

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 8:05 AM

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2014, 08:07:15 PM »

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON - A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe remains with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara (?) and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to a third party participant with a safe haven connection or ....

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare. (?)  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup documents/videos/articles/transcripts to support my "theory" are available upon request.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2014, 10:26:02 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - GRAND JURY - JULY, 2013

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 6:03 PM PDT

<snipped>

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right.

However, Young's attorney on Tuesday referenced a new development in a recent grand jury meeting.

"It's my understanding that (Spicher) finally agreed to testify in front of the grand jury a week or two ago," said Elden Rosenthal, Young's attorney.

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury. In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

"We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don't know what she said," Rosenthal stated.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2014, 02:15:28 PM »

Why the silence from Desiree and Kaine if investigators are no longer focused on DeDe for answers in the disappearance of their son?  Think about it ... Kyron's parents receive continual briefings regarding updates and ... only info that could compromise the ongoing investigation are withheld.

Could it be that DeDe was being truthful when she revealed in the Blink interview that she passed a polygraph, received an immunity deal and testified before the grand jury?  However ... could it be that the rest of the interview was smoke and mirrors to prevent Terri and her attorneys from suspecting what dots were being connected behind the scenes ... dots derived from DeDe's grand jury testimony ... dots that would ultimately solve the Kyron Horman case?

The immunity deal cited by DeDe is what caused me to stop and consider.  I didn't buy the explanation.  Then there was the upholding of Terri ... the upholding to the e nth degree ... the upholding that went above and beyond the known truth when the "hate emails" and the "sexting" is taken into consideration.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Dede Spicher says she signed immunity deal in Kyron case
Posted on September 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Updated Thursday, Sep 5 at 11:42 AM

<snipped>

In an online article, Dede Spicher claims she has passed a polygraph, signed an immunity deal with prosecutors, and agreed to "tell all" before the grand jury investigating the case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dede-Spicher-terri-horman-kyron-immunity-222430021.html

PART ONE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Wednesday 4 September 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »

DeDe Spicher breaks silence in interview with crime blog
Posted: Sep 04, 2013 5:08 PM PDT
Updated: Oct 02, 2013 5:17 PM PDT

<snipped>

Legal analyst Bruce McCain shared his take about the new developments.

"It's not at all uncommon or unthinkable that the district attorney would be making an immunity deal with somebody associated with Kyron Horman's disappearance," said legal analyst Bruce McCain about the blog.

McCain did, however, question why Spicher would share the revelations with a blog, when she refused to comment during previous depositions.

"If the goal was the get her story out, she could have picked frankly a better venue," McCain said.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a "no comment" when FOX 12 inquired about the blog's report that Spicher had been "unofficially" cleared.

The district attorney's office also issued a "no comment."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23343156/dede-spicher-breaks-silence-with-interview-on-crime-blog

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2014, 08:58:18 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers obtain delay in temporary child custody hearing
December 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM
updated December 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM

A two-day hearing that was set to start Thursday on Terri Moulton Horman's motion for temporary custody of her daughter has been postponed, at her lawyers' request.

Her lawyers sought a delay late Monday.

Their request followed a ruling by Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor who said he'd allow testimony from the Horman landscaper who said he was solicited by Terri Horman to kill her husband five months before her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in 2010.

The judge decided, however, that Terri Horman's lawyers could not question or cross-examine the landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez, about his role in a later meeting with Terri Horman in which her lawyers argued he was acting on behalf of law enforcement in a failed sting operation after Kyron went missing.

Kantor Monday had asked lawyers from each side to submit additional legal briefs before the scheduled Thursday hearing on how the court should weigh Sanchez's testimony in the child custody case, since Terri Horman's lawyers would be restricted from delving fully into the landscaper's credibility.

Terri Horman hasn't seen her daughter Kiara, now 5, since shortly after her stepson disappeared, barred by a restraining order that Kaine Horman obtained against her when law enforcement informed him that Terri Horman allegedly had solicited a landscaper to kill him.

Despite the state's largest search-and-rescue operation, Kyron Horman has not been found, and no arrests have been made in the boy's disappearance or in the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

Terri Horman's lawyers said they needed more time to submit their legal briefs. Kantor has postponed Thursday's hearing. A new date has not been set.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/terri_moulton_hormans_lawyers.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2014, 09:06:20 PM »

The next custody hearing.  Is it scheduled for February or June?

Janet

++++

Judge finalizes divorce between Kaine and Terri Horman
Published: Dec 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. – A judge signed the paperwork finalizing the divorce of Kaine and Terri Horman on Tuesday.

<snipped>

According to court documents, the issue of legal custody of the couple’s daughter and parenting time with her will be resolved at a later time.

The next court hearing is scheduled for Feb. 12.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-finalizes-divorce-between-Kaine-and-Terri-Horman-238305561.html

Judge: Kaine & Terri Horman's marriage dissolved
Posted on December 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Updated today at 3:31 PM

PORTLAND – The marriage of Terri Moulton Horman and Kaine Horman has now been dissolved, according to a spokeswoman for Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor.

<snipped>

Sources told KGW that Tuesday's ruling included agreements over the couple's shared assets and home. But no decision has been made regarding custody for Kiara.  That will be decided at a future hearing scheduled for June.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Terri-Horman--Kaine-Horman-finalize-divorce-238305601.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 09:50:47 PM »

Don Rees' words appear to indicate that the sting revealed wire-tap evidence pertaining to the Kyron Horman case ... not the MFH case.  The implication is the cross examination of Rudy Sanchez should be focused only on the restaurant meeting.

Janet

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2mPVxQr_Oi4/Ur4OEvSrnVI/AAAAAAAAD2I/nacMvFKoQJI/s1600/P1012953.JPG

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2014, 10:43:03 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers obtain delay in temporary child custody hearing
December 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM
updated December 18, 2013 at 9:10 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/terri_moulton_hormans_lawyers.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Setover%20Motion-MultCo.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 10:02:32 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."   Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++

Think about it.  On June 26, 2010 Kaine fled the family home with Kiara and two days later he was granted a restraining order ... a restraining order that has prevented Terri from having contract with her daughter for the past 3 1/2 years.  This is huge!!

Janet
____

Little Boy Lost
By Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Kaine says police informed him of a harrowing discovery. About six months before Kyron went missing, Kaine's wife, Terri, had allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill him. Kaine opened up to Dateline about the allegation.

KATE SNOW: You've been informed that she was trying to hire someone to murder you?

KAINE HORMAN: Mm-hmm. I didn't believe it at first. It was something that I couldn't even wrap my head around at the time. Just thought...

KATE SNOW: There had been no indication in your marriage –

KAINE HORMAN: No.

KATE SNOW: – that things were that bad or that she was upset with you?

KAINE HORMAN: No.

Kaine has said there were more ups and downs in his marriage to Terri after the birth of their daughter 20 months ago. Still, Kaine says he never saw something like this coming.

KAINE HORMAN: Nothing so far one way or the other that would have even put that on my radar screen as something to worry about.

It was a pivotal moment for Kaine, the moment he stopped trusting his own wife, the woman who'd been helping raise his children. Authorities are still investigating the alleged murder-for-hire attempt, but if the allegation against Terri is true, many think it speaks volume about the mission to find Kyron.

KATE SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: If you asked me before this situation, my answer's no. Based on what I know now, I don't know. I think anything is possible based on the way things have gone over the past few weeks.

KATE SNOW: You fear for your safety now, Kaine? For your daughter?

KAINE HORMAN: I fear for my daughter.

While Kaine doesn't say why Terri or anyone else might want to harm him or Kyron, the shocking allegation that his wife had tried to have him killed caused a dramatic shift in his thinking. Reeling from the news, he now believes Terri is somehow involved in Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UqNcGfRDvcg

http://www.today.com/video/today/38239735#38239735

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police provided Kaine Horman with probable cause to believe that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

Kyron Horman Case: The Path From Suspect To Defendant Is Forged
Tuesday 6 July 2010 12:25 am

<snipped>

Kaine Horman had been advised to remove the couples 18 month old daughter in advance, for their safety, earlier in the day.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/06/kyron-horman-case-the-path-from-suspect-to-defendant-is-forged/comment-page-5/#comment-1602285

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 10:24:08 PM »

Hearing examines details of Horman divorce case
Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:12 am

<snipped>

Also under review Friday was a motion by Terri to have visitation rights with her daughter. In June, a judge renewed a restraining order original filed by Kaine in June 2010 against his estranged wife that does not allow her contact with him or their now 4-year-old daughter Kiara. On July 8, the same day that Terri subpoenaed O’Donnell, Terri also filed a motion contesting the restraining order.

In its response, on July 13 Kaine’s attorney Peter Engel issued a motion for protective order. In it he wrote:

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. Yet, she now expects to conduct one-sided discovery in a single day of depositions, and have a hearing, all while the case is stayed.”

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 10:44:08 PM »

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

To those who fault Kaine:

If LE had informed me on June 26, 2010 that their investigators had determined that there was probably cause that Terri was involved in the disappearance of my grandson and there was also probably cause that Terri had attempted to arrange a MFH plot against me ... you can bet your bottom dollar that I would have been giving my all in the past 3 1/2 years making sure that this woman not entrusted with my granddaughter.

Janet

"Trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."   Kaine Horman - June 30, 2013

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »

SELF-EDIT

probably cause

s/b

probable cause

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 02:50:13 PM »

Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

+++++++

On August 19, 2010 ... there is an existing restraining order that has prevented his mother from contact with his little sister for almost two months yet in the interview James reveals no animosity towards his stepfather.  Could it be that Kaine is revealing the truth concerning the dynamics in the household regarding Terri and James relationship?

Janet
____

James Moulton - In His Own Words

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM

<snipped>

James, who is staying with his father, Ron Tarver, in Roseburg, said his mother treated Kyron like her own son.

"The only difference between her relationship with Kyron and me was the difference in ages," he said.

<snipped>

He described Kaine as calm but strict. "If you didn't follow the rules, you'd get in trouble," James said.

James said he had to mow the lawn, take the trash down the quarter-mile driveway and help his mom wash the dishes.

In February, Terri sent James to Roseburg to live with his maternal grandparents.

"I was on a business trip when she made that decision," Kaine said. "She called me on my first day (in California) and said they had gotten into a fight. She couldn't handle it anymore. She was going to call his dad to talk about other options."

Kaine said he didn't want James to move out, but it wasn't his decision. ...

James was camping with his dad when Kyron disappeared. He said the family was devastated.

"I've never seen Kaine cry until Kyron went missing," James said, adding that his mother was hysterical.

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon.

<snipped>

James said she has a treadmill in her parents' home but no cell phone or computer.

He's seen her a few times and talks to her regularly on the phone.

"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

_____

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 08:02:11 PM »

Tamikosmom, Thank you for all of the re-hashing of old information and bringing in the new. I do feel what is most important at the moment is the new. There are pending criminal charges against Kaine. This means that regardless of old statements by LE, something drastic has changed and we will all have to wait to see exactly what that is. I am a betting woman and am betting that a new expert found evidence that disputes a prior false assumption. I have no idea what these charges will be, but it appears imminent and likely to dispute what was previously reported. If it has been found that evidence presented was fabricated that has to do with custody of Kiara being removed from Terri, then the prior restraining order will be invalidated and no real fight over custody will be needed for Terri.
Here is what is odd; Announcing pending criminal charges against the Petitioner in a written statement in a divorce decree. That is beyond odd. We can safely assume that the Petitioner and Attorney allowed this only based on a high likelihood of those charges having overwhelming evidence and thus moving forward.  Why haven't the charges been brought yet? I can surmise that 1. More evidence is needed 2. LE, going on a flawed belief brought damages to the wrong person in a case and are trying to right a wrong by at least allowing the divorce to settle so the Respondent can have some closure. If the Petitioner is sentenced to prison, the child support payments will be ceased. There is little likelihood that Kaine would allow this language in the divorce agreement unless he absolutely had to. Maybe it is just a HUGE oversight. Everything in this case is strange, so nothing would surprise me.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 08:45:40 PM »

Tamikosmom, Thank you for all of the re-hashing of old information and bringing in the new. I do feel what is most important at the moment is the new. There are pending criminal charges against Kaine. This means that regardless of old statements by LE, something drastic has changed and we will all have to wait to see exactly what that is. I am a betting woman and am betting that a new expert found evidence that disputes a prior false assumption. I have no idea what these charges will be, but it appears imminent and likely to dispute what was previously reported. If it has been found that evidence presented was fabricated that has to do with custody of Kiara being removed from Terri, then the prior restraining order will be invalidated and no real fight over custody will be needed for Terri.
Here is what is odd; Announcing pending criminal charges against the Petitioner in a written statement in a divorce decree. That is beyond odd. We can safely assume that the Petitioner and Attorney allowed this only based on a high likelihood of those charges having overwhelming evidence and thus moving forward.  Why haven't the charges been brought yet? I can surmise that 1. More evidence is needed 2. LE, going on a flawed belief brought damages to the wrong person in a case and are trying to right a wrong by at least allowing the divorce to settle so the Respondent can have some closure. If the Petitioner is sentenced to prison, the child support payments will be ceased. There is little likelihood that Kaine would allow this language in the divorce agreement unless he absolutely had to. Maybe it is just a HUGE oversight. Everything in this case is strange, so nothing would surprise me.

I've always suspected Kaine. He's been my number one suspect since I tied this entire crime together. And further, he's despicable for pinning it on his ex-wife who would be in jail and convicted except for a receipt from the Fred Meyer. Almost the perfect crime.

It's about time for the truth to come out and for the players in this plot to finally be their retribution, exposed. And it's going to be a plot that anyone wants to hear. Additionally, Kaine's buddy's in the police department deserve their retribution, but that's doubtful with the US Justice Department under Holder's control, but that wouldn't last much longer since he's under an Impeachment.

Can't wait to see Kaine get what's coming to him. And JANET - give it a rest with your allegations toward Terri.

Kaine did it to himself and his son.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 09:06:44 PM »

Here are the possibilities -

1. Terri did it in under 9 minutes and disposed of a body. This theory gained credence by the lies of the police department.

2. And unknown pedophile did it and that was backed up by the words of Kyron's schoolmates. Others in the school, namely teachers urgently deflected and proffered this theory.

3. Kaine did it. This is the most likely scenario and backed up by the facts on the ground. Kaine gained access to the investigation and information he should have never been provided - thus the case stalled while Kaine ran interference.

It should be obvious to anyone that followed this case there is one reason why it has not been solved. Kaine and his access to the police investigation.

Apparently, Kaine is now under a formal investigation and that will lead to closure and the recovery of Kyron.

It's been right there the whole time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.