April 19, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 595889 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2014, 09:51:47 PM »

DESIREE KNOWS

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."   Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

CLOSE CONTACT WITH PARENTS

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2014, 11:57:15 AM »

KAINE KNOWS!

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
September 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM

<snipped>

Shortly after Kyron's disappearance, Kaine Horman obtained a restraining order against his wife, which prohibited her from having any contact with their daughter. He said he believed Terri Horman was responsible for his son's disappearance. He also said he believed his wife had been involved in a murder-for-hire plot to kill him. ....

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman. ....

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2014, 01:37:50 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 01:32:28 AM »

Nut44x4 we are on pg 5, in this thread, see brandi she gave me some new specs/glasses, LOL

just kidding you prob meant for the 50pg notice to go somewhere else 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 01:50:41 AM »

going back over old articles, dang man it puts me back over the fence, im prob wrong but
i think some how the teacher is mistaken, or maybe what happened just doesnt jive with
TM-H saying when she saw kyron going to class

Day of Kyron Horman's disappearance, e-mails from Terri Moulton Horman reveal something amiss
Print Bryan Denson | bdenson@oregonian.com By Bryan Denson | bdenson@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on July 27, 2010 at 7:54 PM, updated July 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM

The day Kyron Horman quietly vanished from Skyline School, stepmother Terri Moulton Horman sent several e-mails to the boy's mom -- but something was amiss.
Instead of the usual long, chatty messages, the ones on June 4 were spare and straight to the point, said Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.

"One-sentence e-mails she'd shoot off to me," Young said Tuesday in a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian. "She e-mailed me three of four times that day, which is kind of strange."

The odd e-mails were among several revelations to emerge as the missing-child case nears the end of its second month. On Monday night, Kaine Horman acknowledged to "Dateline NBC" that he'd had an affair with Terri when Desiree was eight months pregnant with Kyron.
Kaine Horman told The Oregonian that Terri Horman deliberately misled friends about when their relationship began, saying they met when he hired her to take care of Kyron.

"Completely false," he said.

Kaine Horman said nothing seemed out of the ordinary when he came home from his job at Intel just after 2 p.m. the day of the disappearance and found his wife in a chair tapping on her laptop computer.

Terri told Kaine about the school's science fair and Kyron's diorama of a red-eyed tree frog. There was nothing about her demeanor that he found peculiar.

"She showed me the photos of Kyron really quick," he recalled. "I went and found Kiara" -- their toddler was playing in her room -- "and gave her a hug, grabbed something to eat."
Listen to the full interview (25 min.):
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/audio/interview.mp3
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/day_of_kyron_hormans_disappear.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2014, 02:23:48 AM »

i noticed in the interview that DY, said the messages, she got were emails not texts
 ive never accessed my email account from a phone and sent a message, so would
sending an email from your phone, using your email account, leave a time stamp, and
a gps stamp, from when you emailed, from your phone you, maybe im not saying that right
like say i sent the email at 2pm, and was at X spot, does that show up in your email as well
as your phone

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/audio/interview.mp3

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2014, 02:29:13 AM »

one more thing, how many times has TM-H been married,  TIA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:41 PM »

one more thing, how many times has TM-H been married,  TIA

Happy New Year cw618!!

Could it be that 2014 will bring some closure to the nightmare Kyron's parents have been forced to endure for going on 4 years?  When I stop and consider that Kaine and Desiree do not have a clue whether their little boy is dead or alive and can only pray he is in an environment where he is not at risk if he is not deceased ... I cannot comprehend how they hold it together.  Considering LE continues to brief Kaine and Desiree that there is probable cause to suspect that Terri is involved in the disappearance of Kyron. ... I believe that these two have shown unbelievable restraint.   If I was in their place I would have lost it.

Janet

++++++

Horman divorce: Kaine and Terri marriage dissolved
December 31, 2013 at 4:09 PM
updated December 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

<snipped>

This was Kaine Horman's second marriage, and Terri Horman's third.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/horman_divorce_kaine_and_terri.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »

going back over old articles, dang man it puts me back over the fence, im prob wrong but
i think some how the teacher is mistaken, or maybe what happened just doesnt jive with
TM-H saying when she saw kyron going to class

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

cW618

Could it be that the misunderstanding regarding the date of the appointment was intentional on Terri's part?  Could it be that the teacher was misled to believe that Kyron had a doctor's appointment June 4, 2010?  Could it be that Terri realized that the intentional misunderstanding implied there would be no concern encompassing Kyron's absent following the picture taking session in the classroom?  Could it that the intention misunderstanding also implied that the premeditated plans for the morning of June 4, 2010 could proceed accordingly?

Janet

THE PLAN

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

<snipped>

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young says boy's disappearance was 'very planned'
July 14, 2010 at 6:03 AM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM

<snipped>

Kyron Horman's mother and stepfather are convinced the boy's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is responsible for his disappearance, according to an interview that aired on this morning's "Today" show.

"Without a doubt," Desiree Young said, Terri Horman plotted the boy's disappearance.

"I think it was very planned," she said, sitting next to her husband, Medford police detective Tony Young.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2014, 03:44:27 PM »

THE DEPOSITIONS?

Captain Jason Gates' words in a news release 2 1/2 weeks following the disappearance imply that no credible witness had yet come forward to report that she/he had seen Kyron at the school following Terri's departure on the morning of June 4, 2010.  The words of Terri's attorney to the court on September 13, 2013 imply the contrary.

On September 16, 2013 ... the judge gave Terri's attorney the green light to depose Skyline faculty as well as employees of various business establishments.  Why has there been only silence encompassed these depositions?  Could it be that there is no credible witness who saw Kyron without Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Janet

++++

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother:

"Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron's family, are asking for the community's assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2014, 03:45:31 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2014, 08:28:17 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

What would Terri's attorneys glean from the court's ruling which prevents them from deposing Rudy Sanchez in regards to the sting?  Could it be that Terri's attorneys are now aware that revealed investigative evidence gathered from the sting has the ability to compromise the Kyron Horman case?  Think about it.  Peter Bunch has acknowledged that the State has his client in the cross-hairs of the investigation.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

Horman Divorce Case Delayed Until 2011
10-07-2010

<snipped>

Attorney Peter Bunch said Terri Horman is no doubt the focus of the criminal investigation into Kyron’s disappearance. He said any testimony or questions about finances that will come up during the divorce proceedings might be used against her by investigators.

"There is no doubt that she's in the crosshairs of the state's investigation," Bunch said.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14803256/horman-divorce-case-delayed-until-2011-10-07-2010?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2014, 08:53:22 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

<snipped>

<snipped>

What did Terri's attorneys glean from the court's ruling that gave them the go ahead to depose Skyline faculty Kristina Porter, Easter Mathews and Susan Hall as well as staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness?

Could it be that Terri's attorneys gleaned from this ruling in favour of their motion that if deposed NOTHING would come forth from the lips of these alleged witnesses that would have the ability to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation and ... NOTHING would be revealed that had the ability to assist in the defence of their client in regards to her being deemed the last known person seen with Kyron?

Could this be the reason that silence has encompassed these depositions since the middle of September, 2013.

If depositions are forthcoming that will uphold Peter Bunch's claim ... I will eat an entire humble pie.

Janet

+++++

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PD
T

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »

SELF EDIT

Peter Bunch's claim

s/b

Stephen Houze' claim

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2014, 09:20:53 PM »

A very interesting read in its entirety.  IMO

Janet

++++

Sealed Indictment Law & Legal Definition[/b

<snipped>

A sealed indictment an indictment that is sealed so that it stays non-public until it is unsealed. This can be done for a number of reasons. It may be unsealed, for example, once the named person is arrested.

The following is an example of a federal rule dealing with sealed indictments:

The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2014, 09:22:49 PM »

Janet

++++

Sealed Indictment Law & Legal Definition

<snipped>

A sealed indictment an indictment that is sealed so that it stays non-public until it is unsealed. This can be done for a number of reasons. It may be unsealed, for example, once the named person is arrested.

The magistrate judge to whom an indictment is returned may direct that the indictment be kept secret until the defendant is in custody or has been released pending trial. The clerk must then seal the indictment, and no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »

Mods

I messed up on post 94.  Please delete.  Thanks.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2014, 10:25:43 PM »

Janet

++++

Sealed Indictment Law & Legal Definition

<snipped>

Has Peter Bunch been privy to the existence of a sealed indictment in regards to his client?

Janet

++++

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM
updated September 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2014, 10:34:11 PM »

Has Judge Kantor been privy to the existence of a sealed indictment in regards to Terri Horman?

Janet

+++++

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the civil case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Last week, a judge denied the motion by Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman to delay the civil lawsuit filed against her by the boy's mother Desiree Young.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to her as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2014, 10:37:56 PM »

THE DOCUMENT

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html

http://media.king5.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.