March 28, 2024, 02:51:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594463 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2014, 05:00:31 PM »

GO HAWKS!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2014, 05:42:39 PM »

"It's still a void.  It's one we have to deal with every day. It's no easier than the day he went missing."  Kaine Horman - June 4, 2013

http://www.kptv.com/story/22503928/kyron-hormans-father-three-years-later-its-still-a-void

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2014, 10:25:22 PM »

To my knowledge Kaine Horman has never claimed to have testified before the Grand Jury in August, 2010.  Think about it.  DeDe was subpoenaed to appear before the Grand Jury in July, 2010.  Her attorney stated that she also did not testify.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman's friends to face grand jury
Posted on August 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 4 at 7:17 AM

<snipped>

Kaine Horman told KGW that he appeared before the grand jury in the Multnomah County Courthouse but he did not elaborate on whether he testified.  He was seen exiting the courthouse with Kyron's mother, Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young on Tuesday afternoon. However, Kaine did not say whether the other two appeared before the grand jury as well.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
on October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM, updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

Friend Of Kyron's Stepmom Subpoenaed By Grand Jury
7-26-2010

<snipped>

DeDe Spicher was spotted leaving the Multnomah County Courthouse on Monday morning. She did not comment on her appearance in court or the investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance.

Despite appearing in court, Spicher's lawyer said she did not testify because "she wasn't asked any questions."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14792758/friend-of-kyrons-stepmom-subpoenaed-by-grand-jury-7-26-2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2014, 09:12:20 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - GRAND JURY - JULY, 2013

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 6:03 PM PDT

<snipped>

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right.

However, Young's attorney on Tuesday referenced a new development in a recent grand jury meeting.

"It's my understanding that (Spicher) finally agreed to testify in front of the grand jury a week or two ago," said Elden Rosenthal, Young's attorney.

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury. In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

"We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don't know what she said," Rosenthal stated.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

I do believe that DeDe is the smoking gun that is affording investigators in the Kyron Horman case connecting dots regards to those who participated in the disappearing of Kyron.

Could it be that DeDe was not COMPLETELY truthful with Blink in the September, 2013 interview?

Could it be that in July 2013 ... DeDe was provided immunity in exchange for revealing the truth to a Grand Jury regarding her knowledge encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010?  Could it be that a polygraph was administered ... a polygraph that affirmed that DeDe's testimony reflected the truth?

Considering it was stated by both Desiree and her attorney (see above) ... considering their statements were reported in the media (see above) ... statements that DeDe had testify before a Grand Jury in July, 2013 ... could it be that the BOC interview was all about damage control?  Could it be that DeDe and LE did not want Terri afforded a heads-up that she had been busted by her friend?  Could it be that DeDe and LE did not want Terri afforded a heads-up that the whole truth had been revealed to investigators ... to the Grand Jury?

Think about it.  Why did DeDe not appear on any of the major networks?  Why are Kaine and Desiree no longer proclaiming that DeDe is not cooperating with investigators?  In September, 2013 ... less than two months following DeDe's testimony to the grand jury ... why did Kaine affirm in a media statement that the case into his son's disappearance was progressing.

Considering the confidential case documents that are being requested by Terri's attorneys in the custody dispute ... could it be ... for the sake of Kiara's well-being ... indictments will be forthcoming in the very near future.  That is my hope.

Janet

++++

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.
Wednesday 4 September 2013 12:28 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued
Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM PST
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM PST

<snipped>

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress."

<snipped.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2014, 10:10:10 PM »

The following posting is a response from Desiree Young in regards to an article in the current People's Magazine.  My thoughts reflect to a great extent those expressed by Desiree in the posted article that I read yesterday.

I ask any person who portrays Terri as the victim ... undermines Kaine and Desiree in their desperate quest for answers ... how he/she would respond IF investigators informed him/her that there was "probable cause" to suspect that his/her significant other was involved in the the disappearance of his/her child and was behind a MFH plot against him/her.

Janet

+++++

DESIREE YOUNG - OPEN LETTER

Justice for Kyron Horman!

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 6 hours

My Saturday started with friends and family texting me about the new article in People Magazine that I was anxiously awaiting. Since my long phone interviews with the main contact since Kyron went missing in June 2010, the person at People that has been here from the beginning, I have bought every magazine just to reassure myself that I would have it when the article was published. After receiving some concerning feedback, I immediately went down to the corner market to purchase my own People, much to my dismay. I couldn’t wait to read it, so I stood there in the middle of the store scanning through all of the pages, and that's when I saw it, the photo of Terri Horman, the devil that took a part of me away. I was in my own little world as I read on about how Terri has been a “prisoner in her own home.” As I approached the end of the article my eyes welled up with tears, as I realized that it was truly the end of the article and there wasn’t anything about Kyron, my son, the one that is missing. I was told by the lady publishing this article it was going to be an update on Kyron. I am deeply saddened and extremely disappointed by this article and in People Magazine. As a journalist and media representative their job and responsibility is to cover Kyron’s case and have a neutral viewpoint, not about who's side they are on. It is their responsibility to cover the facts, not hear say from Terri’s friends, who only care about getting their name in the media, and a neighbor, who’s only upset because this was all brought to his tiny little street in Roseburg, Oregon. And who would blame him, I would be really mad if one of my neighbors did this to a child too. This article is an atrocity. Not only did People Magazine not check their facts, they didn’t check their sources either as much of their article is false. I now have a very different opinion of People Magazine. I thought they were one of the sources that I could trust, and that is not the case anymore. I now think of them as just another tabloid, no better than the other ones out there stating false stories like they are fact, just to get readers. The media play a very important role in a missing child's case. They are in charge of getting the facts out to millions of people in the hopes that someone somewhere will know something that will lead us to finding our loved ones. This responsibility shouldn’t be taken lightly. The unfortunate thing for People Magazine is that they now have compromised their position with me, Kyron’s mom. I am one of the people that could have given them THE interview and THE story when we do finally get answers and we get to bring Kyron home.

My Saturday ended with my husband and me not being able to sleep, because we were so upset by this article. I spent the entire day trying to figure out why the world is this way. My husband said so eloquently what I couldn’t; “I liken this article to writing about a pedophile that can’t be with the child that they perpetrated a crime against.” Well I simply say it is disgusting, and it is a crime on its own, a crime against Kyron. Terri Horman took something wonderful from this world that we live in, she took my son. That is the real story. Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well? Why does she have a right to do all of the things that Kyron doesn’t; live life, go for walks, visit with neighbors, visit with her family, go outside, play with her dog, have Christmas, and just be here? Why does she hate him, why does she blame him for everything wrong in her marriage, why would Kyron have to bear that blame? Why does Terri insist on portraying herself as “poor me,” when she should be caring about poor Kyron. He is the one that has been victimized, he is the one that deserves an award for all he has had to endure from her.

And the most important question of all; Why can’t I have him back, have him home, to hug and love as I always have? Why not Terri? What is the reason you can’t give me my son back?

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571784962911429&set=pcb.571785136244745&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571784989578093&set=pcb.571785136244745&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571784989578093&set=pcb.571785136244745&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=571785062911419&set=pcb.571785136244745&type=1&theater

H/T - Kyron Horman's World Soldiers

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2014, 11:10:54 AM »

The Dropping of the Lawsuit - The DeDe Grand Jury Testimony - A Connection or Coincident?

Could it be that DeDe's testimony before the July, 2013 Grand Jury ... was the motivation behind Desiree dropping her  lawsuit against Terri later that month?  In other words ... Desiree comprehended that any chance of compromising an investigation that appeared to be moving forward must not be compromised.

Sheriff Staton held a press release within three hours of Desiree's announcement.  A connection or coincidence?

The custody dispute?  The well-being of Kiara implied that Kaine's attorneys have no option but to work around confidential investigative findings to assure that the no-contact order against Terri is upheld.

Janet

++++

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

At a news conference on the steps of the Multnomah County Justice Center, an emotional Desiree Young said that going forward with the lawsuit would interfere with the criminal investigation, something she was not willing to do.

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

<snipped>

Desiree Young filed the $10 million lawsuit in June 2012. That December, Multnomah County judge Henry Kantor delayed the suit on the grounds that it could also impact the criminal investigation.

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said Tuesday. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

Young’s attorney Elden Rosenthal told reporters that the DA’s office did not pressure her to drop the lawsuit, but did say that “they do not wish” to release the files.

<snipped>

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury. In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

"We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don't know what she said," Rosenthal stated.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
Posted on July 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Updated Tuesday, Jul 30 at 7:14 PM

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DeDe Spicher testified before the grand jury for the criminal case within the past two weeks, according to Rosenthal.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also reiterated that the criminal investigation remains active and released a statement about 3 hours after Young's big announcement.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency," the statement read.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »

Think about it.  In August 2012 ... Desiree's attorney objected to the judge's ruling regarding a 9 month delay prior to proceeding with the lawsuit against Terri.  However ...  in July 2013 the lawsuit was dropped willingly by Desiree.  Why?  Could the motivation have been DeDe's testimony to the Grand Jury?

Janet

+++++

Desiree Young's lawyer argues against any delay in civil suit against Terri Horman
on August 02, 2012 at 1:47 PM, updated August 29, 2012 at 10:32 AM

<snipped>

There is no reason to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman, Young's lawyer argues in a 39-page motion filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Thursday.

"The big picture is this: Kyron Horman has been missing for 26 months,'' attorney Elden Rosenthal wrote. "Despite a monumental investigative effort by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, Terri Horman has not been indicted. The trail is getting cold.''

Any further delay in the civil proceedings would be an injustice to Young, who is Kyron's mother, and could result in records and witnesses disappearing, as well as memories fading, Rosenthal argued. ....

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/08/desiree_youngs_lawyer_argues_a.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/YoungresponsetoMotion%20to%20Abate%208-2-12.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »

The following posting is a response from Desiree Young in regards to an article in the current People's Magazine.  My thoughts reflect to a great extent those expressed by Desiree in the posted article that I read yesterday.

I ask any person who portrays Terri as the victim ... undermines Kaine and Desiree in their desperate quest for answers ... how he/she would respond IF investigators informed him/her that there was "probable cause" to suspect that his/her significant other was involved in the the disappearance of his/her child and was behind a MFH plot against him/her.

Janet

+++++

DESIREE YOUNG - OPEN LETTER - FEBRUARY 2, 2014

Justice for Kyron Horman!

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 6 hours

<snipped>

My Saturday ended with my husband and me not being able to sleep, because we were so upset by this article. I spent the entire day trying to figure out why the world is this way. My husband said so eloquently what I couldn’t; “I liken this article to writing about a pedophile that can’t be with the child that they perpetrated a crime against.” Well I simply say it is disgusting, and it is a crime on its own, a crime against Kyron.

<snipped>

I comprehend Tony's allegory perfectly.  Investigators have informed Kaine that there is probable cause to suspect that Terri is involved in the disappearance of his son as well as a MFH plot against him.  Why would People Magazine portray Terri as the victim in Kaine's quest to prevent Terri from being afforded access to their daughter?  I cannot comprehend ANY parent not doing likewise in the same situation.

Janet

++++

Judge Unseals Application for Restraining Order Against Terri Moulton Horman
July 8th, 2010

<snipped>

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Keith Meisenheimer today unsealed Kaine Horman's application for a restraining order against Terri Moulton Horman.

The application contains the following statements from Kaine Horman, who filed for a divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28:

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-984-judge_unseals_application_for_restraining_order_against_terri_moulton_horman.html

"Trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."   Kaine Horman - June 30, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »

Big Freeze in Weather This Week for Oregon, Portland, the Coast
Published 02/01/2014

A return to very wintry conditions is coming to western Oregon, including the Oregon coast and Portland, bringing with it temps down to the 30's and maybe even snow.

Steve Pierce, a southern Washington-based meteorologist and owner of Northwest Weather Consultants, warns Mother Nature is about to remind us all that winter is not over yet.

Pierce said confidence is getting ever-higher in computer models that harken much colder weather by Tuesday, maybe even resulting in snow on Saturday.

“This would be the coldest air since the arctic blast of early December,” Pierce said.

<snipped>

http://www.beachconnection.net/news/freez020114_627.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2014, 03:38:26 PM »

In October 2012 DeDe pleaded the Fifth over and over again when being deposed by Elden Rosenthal in the civil lawsuit filed by Desiree against Terri.  Rosenthal then scheduled a December 2012 hearing intending to motion the court to compel DeDe to answer questions.  However ... two weeks prior to the scheduled hearing ... motivated by authorities ... the court ordered a delay of the civil proceedings for nine months.

Was it at this point in time that DeDe began cooperating with authorities?

Janet

+++++

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
on November 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM, updated December 04, 2012 at 8:54 AM

New investigative leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman have spurred prosecutors and the Multnomah County sheriff to seek a delay in the  civil lawsuit Kyron's mother filed against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.

A Multnomah County judge this week granted motions by District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Sheriff Dan Staton to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman for nine months.

Chief Deputy District Attorneys Norm Frink and Rod Underhill and Elden Rosenthal, Young's civil lawyer, declined comment Tuesday on the development.

But the sheriff indicated there are some developments in the criminal inquiry into Kyron's disappearance, which his investigators have discussed with prosecutors. ....

Ironically, Terri Horman's lawyers were unsuccessful this summer when they urged the court to delay the civil proceeding. Terri Horman's lawyers had argued that her constitutional rights would be impaired with a parallel criminal investigation proceeding alongside the civil litigation. ....

On Monday, Judge Henry Kantor granted the motions to abate the civil proceeding and ordered the motions and affidavits filed by the district attorney and sheriff sealed. ....

Underhill requested the motions be sealed, citing the continuing criminal investigation, court records show.
"Premature disclosure of the information contained in these documents could jeopardize that ongoing investigation,'' Underhill wrote. "Sealing these documents is in the best interests of justice, will preserve the integrity of the investigation, and will promote the safety of the witnesses involved.''

<snipped>

The court had scheduled a hearing for Dec. 14 to hear Young's attorney argue for the court to compel testimony from DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Horman.

Spicher was questioned by Young's lawyer during a deposition, but refused to answer any question dealing with Terri Horman or Kyron Horman.

That hearing now will likely be postponed, under the judge's latest order, as will scheduled depositions that were to take place of Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2014, 04:35:25 PM »

... or could it be that in exchange for immunity DeDe and investigators in the Kyron Horman case have been working together behind the scenes since early on?  Could it be that dots are being connected in a layered and far reaching investigation?  Could it be that DeDe's knowledge of the events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 will hopefully bring Kyron home?  In other words ... DeDe is the smoking gun.

Think about it.  Why did DeDe not testify in July 2010 when called before the Grand Jury?   Why did DeDe plead the Fifth over and over again in the October 2012 lawsuit deposition?  Why was the civil lawsuit prevented by the court and authorities from proceeding in November 2012?

Janet

+++++

JULY, 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »

THE 3 1/2 YEAR INVESTIGATIVE HOLD UP

Could it be that investigators are not only focused on Terri but a small chain of participants who are behind the disappearing of Kyron?

Could it be that one link in the small chain of participants has a "safe haven" connection outside the borders of the United States?

Could it be that the link with the "safe haven" connection is working with investigators in search of whoever is unknowingly harbouring Kaine and Desiree's little boy?

Janet

++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

<snipped>

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation. ....

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron."  Kaine Horman - Affidavit - October 25, 2010

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

"I believe that he’s stashed.  I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us."  Desiree Young - People Magazine - July 27, 2010

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20405659,00.html

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”  Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2014, 07:01:21 PM »

Could DeDe's former boyfriend be one link in the small chain of participants this side of border who are behind the disappearing of Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010?  In exchange for immunity could it be that DeDe's former boyfriend is behind the scenes attempting to assist investigators in connecting dots that will lead to Kyron's whereabouts?

Think about it.  Desiree's attorney questioned DeDe regarding this guy in the lawsuit deposition.  Why?

Janet

+++++

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
August 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM
updated August 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

An ex-boyfriend of DeDe Spicher said he was stunned when he learned that investigators were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on the day Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared from Skyline School. ...

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

The search for Kyron: What DeDe Spicher's ex has to say
Published: Aug 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:50 AM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - As the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman continues, we are learning more about a key figure in the investigation from her former boyfriend. ....

Read more:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html

I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I
knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of a
body, no way.  DeDe's Former Boyfriend - August, 2010

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2014, 01:23:40 AM »

A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe remains with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara (?) and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to a third party participant with a safe haven connection or ....

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare. (?)  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron to contacts ... photo taken earlier in the classroom.

02:00 AM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup documents/videos/articles/interviews that support my "theory" are available upon request.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »

Sometimes going back to the beginning is where it is at.  The Dateline special LITTLE BOY LOST is a great reminder of the happenings encompassing the almost two month period following the disappearance of Kyron ... a great reminder from the perspective of Kaine, Desiree and Tony.  Think about it.  They were there.

Janet

++++++

Little Boy Lost
By Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

Video/Transcript
http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UvE2afldUnd

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2014, 11:36:57 PM »

CenturyLink Field parade viewing & celebration at capacity; Overflow viewing open at Safeco Field
February 4, 2014

Are you ready for one of the biggest celebrations in Seattle history?

<snipped>

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/CenturyLink-Field-parade-viewing--celebration-at-capacity-Overflow-viewing-open-at-Safeco-Field/74888a0c-fc87-40ab-8f18-dc64bef12dac

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »

The videos of the August 27/10 Kaine and Desiree interview with KGW are no longer posted.

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27
http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kaine-Horman--Desiree-Young-827-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101687513.html

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27 pt. 2
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman--Desiree-Young-827-pt-2-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

Nevertheless ... BeanE's much appreciated transcript is a window into why spokespersons for the investigation insist that  Terri Horman was the last known person to have been seen with Kyron.

Think about it.  Desiree claims in the interview  that a "credible" witness observed her son beside Kaine's truck on the morning of June 4, 2010.  The implication may be that Terri left Skyline WITH Kyron prior to the 8:45 AM final bell.

Janet

++++++

08-28-2010, 12:02 PM
BeanE

White truck transciption

Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27 pt.2
Video: http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman--Desiree-Young-827-pt-2-kyron-horman-missing-portland-101688128.html

-2:50

<snipped>

Reporter: Potentially one person in the truck... three people... the white truck, Terri's truck... can you talk...

Desiree: (interrupts) Kaine's truck (laughs)

Reporter: a little bit about that...

Reporter: Kaine's truck. I'm sorry... What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though Dede was in that truck?

Desiree: (interrupts) It just makes me feel stronger that, that there were people helping her... that Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her... which is what we suspected.

Reporter: So because... but do you believe that a man was spotted? I mean again, these are witness accounts, and I don't know how much information that you've been privy to about what the, what is the likeliest scenario?

Desiree: Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it?

You know. I mean it's significant in a huge way to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did? That contradicts that completely.

So I mean, other than that (shrugs), that's how significant it was to me

Reporter: How authentic do you think that witness is? I mean how...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side) Very authentic.

Reporter: So it's a credible...

Desiree: (interrupts, shifts eyes to side and down) Yep.

Reporter: ...witness.

Reporter: And what exactly are they claiming that they saw?

Kaine: (audibly sighs/intakes breath, clears throat)

Kaine: Well I think, Sarah, I think to be more direct about it... I think that law enforcement needs to determine that still.

Desiree: Yeah, that part

Kaine: We've been briefed on a lot of the information and the tips and the things that they're looking into, and that was part of that bucket of tips that they're...

Desiree: (interrupts) Yeah.

Kaine: ...that they're working their way through. Until they confirm and until they bring some of that information forward to the greater public, they're still looking into it, so I think us commenting on that is a little bit premature.

There's how we feel about it...

Desiree: (interrupts) Yeah.

Kaine: ...and then there are the facts. And the facts...

Reporter: (interrupts) How do you feel about it?

Kaine: How do I feel about it? I feel it's definitely significant. I don't know how credible the sources are. I'm hoping that they are because it helps us bring more of those pieces that we talked about before, the puzzle, in to paint the bigger picture, but until they're confirmed, I'm not going to maintain a sense of false hope that they're valid, until they're actually valid, until I see them and get from law enforcement that yep, this is verified, this is air tight, this is another piece that we found, and then I will believe it.

Desiree: Yeah.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112948&page=2

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother:

"Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron's family, are asking for the community's assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
on August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM, updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Law enforcement working on the 10-week-old case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman appealed to the public Wednesday for "investigative assistance" to help nail down who else was in or around the white Ford F-250 pickup that Kyron's stepmother drove to school the day he disappeared.

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

<snipped>

Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2014, 04:13:23 PM »

"IF Kiara was with respondent on June 4, 2010 ..."??  IF?? Did Kaine's words have an underlying implication?  Did he slip up?

Think about it.  The owner of Magic Cleaners revealed to KGW that Terri was alone when she entered the establishment on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Inquiring minds want to know "Where was Kiara"?

Other than the Andrea Leckey's alleged encounter at the SW Walker Road Fred Meyers ... to my knowledge there has been no other reported sighting of Kiara ... at the school ... at the Hillsdale Hwy Fred Meyers ... at 24 Hour Fitness.

Why was they no photo taken of Kiara and Kyron together in front of the science project?

In September 2013 the judge ruled in the custody dispute that Terri's attorneys could depose faculty from Skyline and staff from businesses but ... to my knowledge it has yet to happen.  Why?  Could it be that there is concern as to what Kaine's attorneys would expose if in cross-examination?

Janet

++++

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM, updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"It causes great pain to wonder IF Kiara was with respondent on June 4, 2010 and witnessed some unimaginable act of horror," Kaine Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:48 PM »

THE TERRI/ANDREA ENCOUNTER

I am suspicious of Andrea Leckey's story in the Koin interview which took place 2 1/2 months following the disappearance of Kyron.

I had a hinky feeling when an observant Monkey revealed that the original article regarding the Andrea/Terri encounter at the Hillsdale Hwy Fred Meyers stated NOTHING about Kiara being in Terri's arms but ... the updated account included info that went a long way towards upholding Terri's version of events... a long way towards answering the lingering questions that inquiring minds had been asking for 2 1/2 months ... lingering questions "Where was Kiara"?" "Who was with Kiara"?  "Was Kiara really sick"?

Think about it.  Other than Andrea Leckey ... to my knowledge ... the media has not quoted anybody who observed Kiara with Terri on the morning when Kyron went missing.

Janet

+++++

Original KOIN Article

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
August 13, 2010 Last Update: 5:49 pm

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Updated Koin Article

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
August 14, 2010  Last Update: 10:48 am

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »

I have just been informed that the following youtube video confirms that Andrea Leckey did state in the interview that Kiara was in Kiara's arms when she encountered Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  In other words ... the editing of the KOIN  article  was legit.

Janet

++++++

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp69S0kgiWU

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.