March 28, 2024, 12:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594450 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2014, 09:31:24 PM »

Is Stephen Houze no longer representing Terri Horman in the custody dispute?  The recent January 23, 2014 sixteen page document/brief was submitted with only Peter Bunch's signature.  Think about it.  Houze was very much involved in December, 2013 when the brief was requested by the Judge.

Could it be that the defence of Jeffrey Brian Johnson has become Houze' primary focus?

If the scheduled February 10, 2014 custody hearing is not postponed ... my questions regarding Houze will be answered.

Janet

++++++

RESPONDENT MOULTON 1-23-14

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465142533591218.1073741829.447519192020219&type=1

Compare the signature/last page of the above January 23, 2014 filing by Terri's attorney Peter Bunch and then compare the signature/last page of an October 10, 2010 filing contesting the RO ... an October 10, 2010 filing that reveals signatures of BOTH Stephen Houze and Peter Bunch.

Could the implication be that something is up that will negate a ruling in the upcoming February 10, 2014 custody hearing?  Could it be that indictments in the Kyron Horman case and/or the MFH case are forthcoming?

Janet

++++

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormanfiling.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2014, 11:54:25 AM »

Terri Horman's lawyers continue to press court to allow further questioning of landscaper
on January 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM, updated January 30, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers argue in court papers that their client would be unfairly prejudiced in her pending child custody case if they cannot further question her former landscaper about his involvement with law enforcement.

"There can be no more important decision for the court to make regarding custody and parenting time in this case than its decision regarding the scope of the (landscaper's) testimony and the circumstances surrounding his involvement with law enforcement,'' attorney Peter Bunch wrote in a legal brief filed Thursday in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

Multnomah County Judge Henry Kantor ruled that Kaine Horman's lawyer can call the landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez, as a witness to testify about the alleged murder-for-hire plot in the custody case, but that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez about his communications with investigators. The judge said those details are protected by "law enforcement privilege.''

But the judge has invited each side to submit legal briefs to guide him on how he should use Sanchez's testimony for the custody case. Kaine Horman's response is due by Feb. 10 and oral argument is set for Feb. 12 at 9 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/01/post_411.html

Has Kaine's attorney's submitted a response to the court in regards to the landscaper's testimony ... a response which is due today?

When the weather conditions in the Portland area are considered ... could it be that Wednesday's sceduled custody hearing will be postponed?

Janet

+++++

State offices in Portland area, Columbia County closed Monday
on February 10, 2014 at 8:17 AM, updated February 10, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Offices run by the state of Oregon will remain closed today in the Portland metro area, including Wilsonville, and in Columbia County, officials have announced.

State offices are open in the Salem metro area and are operating on normal hours. The state Capitol in Salem is also open normal hours. The Legislature will be in session, though with some schedule changes.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2014/02/state_offices_in_portland_area.html#incart_river

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2014, 02:39:04 PM »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 is the day when the sexting/texting between Terri Horman and Michael Cook began ... the day that ... according to his own words to media ... Michael had spoken to Kaine.

Could it be that the "communication" between Terri and Michael had everything to do with Kaine and/or LE attempting to gain evidence in the Kyron Horman case and/or the MFH case.

The 100's of texts may or may not have revealed anything concrete in regards to the disappearance of Kyron but it did provide a wide open window into the character of a woman with a mindset that the majority could never comprehend.

Think about it.  On June 30th when the sexting/texting began ... Kyron had been missing for less than a month.  Kiara had been taken from the home by Kaine four days previous on June 26th.  A restraining order had been served two days previous on June 28th denying Terri contact with her daughter.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom hires prominent Portland defense attorney
on June 30, 2010 at 8:56 PM, updated July 01, 2010 at 10:04 AM

<snipped>

Kaine Horman, who is living in an undisclosed location, has not responded to attempts by The Oregonian to reach him. Michael Cook, a friend from high school who earlier this month helped organize a vigil for 7-year-old Kyron, said he has spoken with him, but he declined to say how Horman was doing.

"It's sad," he said about the latest development in the case. "It's very sad. I'm just a friend. I hope Kyron comes home."

JUNE 28-29, 2010

Cook, who has been at the Horman house Tuesday and Wednesday, urged the public not to prejudge anyone. "I'm not jumping to any conclusions or passing any sort of judgment," he said. "I don't know what happened to Kyron and I won't presume that someone is responsible because of how things might appear."

JUNE 30, 2010

About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Cook drove up in a blue pickup truck laden with supplies for Terri Horman and her family and friends.

He parked among the 10 or so news vehicles hugging the shoulder on Sheltered Nook Road, dropped off a cooler filled with beverages -- an olive branch to the cameramen and reporters -- then drove up to the home and dropped off 12-packs of Coca-Cola and 7-Up, bottles of Arrowhead water, Hefty kitchen garbage bags, Quaker Chewy granola bars and catfood.

He declined to talk about the mood inside the home, saying he feared his words would be twisted.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_retains_p.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2014, 07:23:23 PM »

When I put myself in Desiree and Kaine's place my heart breaks for them.  For over 3 1/2 years Kyron's parents been forced to face each day not knowing if their precious son is deceased, safe or at risk.  It must be h---.

Janet

+++++

Raw: Desiree Young speaks about Kyron Horman search
Posted on September 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM

"My mission has always been to bring Kyron home, and I will go to the ends of the earth to do that."

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-interview-Desiree-Young--222019741.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2014, 09:08:17 PM »

There is unconfirmed chatter that another search is planned for tomorrow.

It makes sense that Desiree would not be doing what she feels led to do in her almost four year desperate search for answers without receiving the green light from LE.  Think about the dropping of the civil lawsuit she had filed again Terri.  In other words ... Desiree would do NOTHING that investigators believed would compromise the case involving her missing son.

Janet

+++++

Raw: Desiree Young speaks about Kyron Horman search
Posted on September 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM

5:15

Reporter:  How much involvement has LE had in the weekend's search.

Desiree:  I cannot go into detail and don't want to quote for them but I never do anything without talking to them ... without consulting them ....

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-interview-Desiree-Young--222019741.html

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

At a news conference on the steps of the Multnomah County Justice Center, an emotional Desiree Young said that going forward with the lawsuit would interfere with the criminal investigation, something she was not willing to do.

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

<snipped>

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said Tuesday. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

Young’s attorney Elden Rosenthal told reporters that the DA’s office did not pressure her to drop the lawsuit, but did say that “they do not wish” to release the files.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2014, 10:10:58 PM »

REMINDER - THE SUSAN COX CASE

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Chuck Cox said it’s clearer than ever, in his mind, that Powell was responsible for the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell – the Coxes' daughter and Powell’s wife – in Utah two years ago. He said he thought Powell was feeling pressure from the investigation into his wife’s disappearance, in which police had called Powell a person of interest.

“He was going to lose in his way,” Chuck Cox said. “It was cowardly.”

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.”

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“There were too many warning signs that were known, but due to legal limitations, were unable to be acted upon,” he said. “So we ended up where we ended up.”

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2014, 10:16:25 PM »

REMINDER - THE KYRON HORMAN CASE

Chad Stavely

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Peter Bunch

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

Judge delays Terri and Kaine Horman's divorce case until January, agrees Terri faces 'substantial legal risk'
October 07, 2010 at 9:36 PM
updated October 08, 2010 at 11:37 AM

<snipped>

Although a suspect hasn't been named in Kyron's disappearance, investigators have been intently focused on Terri Horman. Even Bunch said Thursday, "There's no doubt she's in the cross hairs of the state's investigation."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

Judge Kantor

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the civil case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Last week, a judge denied the motion by Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman to delay the civil lawsuit filed against her by the boy's mother Desiree Young.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to her as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html

http://media.king5.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2014, 10:21:35 PM »

(Continued)

Kaine Horman

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 10, 2014, 10:41:50 PM »

(Continued)

Desiree Young

Entire Desiree Young press conference in Roseburg
Feb 22, 2011 at 3:14 PM PST

<snipped>

" Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  Terri put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."

<snipped>

http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2014, 01:15:11 PM »

"Terri put everything in writing which God love her has been a blessing for us."  Desiree Young - Dr. Phil Show - September, 2013

Think about it.  Terri expresses her hatred of Kyron in emails and then Kyron goes missing.

I cannot comprehend why anyone could fault Kaine in regards to his 3 1/2 year quest to prevent Terri from contact with Kiara.  Who would not do likewise if he/she were in Kaine's place.

Could it be that these emails will be released to the judge for consideration in the rescheduled February 14th custody dispute?

Don Rees is between a legal rock and a legal hard place.  The compromising of the Kyron Horman investigation?  The well-being of a little girl named Kiara?

Janet

++++

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Little Boy Lost
By Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

<snipped>

KATE SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: If you asked me before this situation, my answer's no. Based on what I know now, I don't know. I think anything is possible based on the way things have gone over the past few weeks. ....

I fear for my daughter.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UvQR2vldUne

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2014, 03:05:27 PM »

Parental rights vs. child safety: Should boys have been visiting Josh Powell?
February 6, 2012

<snipped>

New Jersey attorney Toby Kleinman, an associate editor of the Journal of Child Custody ....

“The courts should always err on the side of safety,” Ms. Kleinman says, noting that custody cases aren't the same as a criminal case where the defendant’s guilt needs to be proved beyond all doubt.

Too often, Kleinman adds, courts view custody and visitation issues through the lens of how to preserve a parent’s right if at all possible, rather than using the filter she believes they should use: how to guarantee the child’s right to be safe.

“Children cannot advocate on their own behalf,” says Ms. Kleinman, noting that the judge has to act as their parent instead – essentially asking themselves, “would you put your child at that risk?"

<snipped>

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0206/Parental-rights-vs.-child-safety-Should-boys-have-been-visiting-Josh-Powell-video/(page)/2

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2014, 03:23:44 PM »

The Murder Of Susan Powell's Two Young Boys At The Hands Of Their Father
Diane Fanning, Contributor
2/05/2012

<snipped>

How many children will have to die at a parent’s hand before we say enough is enough?

The child protective service agencies in our states and the judges in our courts obviously are not making it stop. ....

We must stop glorifying parental rights and the preservation of families over the safety of children. We must put the best interests of children first—always.

<snipped>

http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2012/02/05/the-murder-of-susan-powells-two-young-boys-by-the-hands-of-their-father/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2014, 03:24:53 PM »

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

<snipped>

Chuck Cox said it’s clearer than ever, in his mind, that Powell was responsible for the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell – the Coxes' daughter and Powell’s wife – in Utah two years ago. He said he thought Powell was feeling pressure from the investigation into his wife’s disappearance, in which police had called Powell a person of interest.

“He was going to lose in his way,” Chuck Cox said. “It was cowardly.”

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.”

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“There were too many warning signs that were known, but due to legal limitations, were unable to be acted upon,” he said. “So we ended up where we ended up.”

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2014, 03:44:41 PM »

sassifrass
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #42 2/07/11 -
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »

A message from Desiree.   

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Team-Desiree-3/133864036644663

Desiree Davidson Young

I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts.
18 hours ago ·

Desiree Davidson Young

I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up. No one person should ever harm another especially a child that can’t defend themselves. Children and my Kyron only ask for one thing in life and that is to be loved and protected.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9317.msg1312136;topicseen#msg1312136

H/T - Amys Sister - BOC

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2014, 04:14:22 PM »

"For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all."  Matthew 10:26

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2014, 04:54:28 PM »

Four Christmas' have come and gone ... no Kyron ... no answers.  The definition of torture.

Janet

+++++

A LETTER TO TERRI

Kyron's mom missing son at Christmas
Added On December 19, 2011

Jane Velez-Mitchell talks to Kyron Horman's mother about Christmas without her missing son.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/video/us/2011/12/19/kyrons-mom-writes-letter-to-stepmom.hln?iref=allsearch

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2014, 08:03:31 PM »

It appears that investigative documentations that would reveal that Kiara would be at risk if Terri was afforded any custody will understandably not be released by LE.

It is my prayer that the deposition of Rudy Sanchez ... the deposition encompassing the attempted MFH plot restaurant meeting will convince the judge that Kaine's concerns regarding Kiara's well-being are not without substance.

Also ... the sexual content of June 30, 2010 texts between Terri and Michael Cook ... texts  that were  submitted to the court by Kaine's attorney for its consideration ... may cause the judge to ponder the mindset and lack of discretion pertaining to the woman who is seeking contact with her daughter.  Think about it.  The only objection that Terri's attorney stated in his filing was that the texts were meant to be private.

Janet

+++++     

Horman custody case: Prosecutors, sheriff now appear to take 'hands off' approach to dispute over landscaper testimony
on February 11, 2014 at 1:22 PM

<snipped>

County's sheriff's office and district attorney's office, in a joint court filing this week, described the pending child custody case between Terri Moulton Horman and ex-husband Kaine Horman as a "purely private family law dispute.''

For that reason, the county officials said, they would not provide any further legal arguments regarding how the court should use the testimony of the Hormans' former landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez.

<snipped>

Kantor will hear legal arguments at 9:30 a.m. on Friday, Valentine's Day.

The hearing had been scheduled for Wednesday, but was postponed until Friday because of an unrelated trial delayed by court closures due to the  snowstorm.

"Since the Court has already made its ruling, and has not indicated a desire to reverse course, or suggested that law enforcement officials must present testimony or turn over sensitive criminal investigation files, the County may not properly intervene in this purely private family law dispute,'' wrote Carlos J. Calandriello, senior assistant attorney for Multnomah County, in a brief also signed by Don Rees, a chief deputy district attorney.

<snipped>

Circuit Judge Henry Kantor in December ruled that Kaine Horman's lawyer can call the landscaper as a witness to testify about any alleged murder-for-hire plot in the custody case, but that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez about Sanchez's communications with investigators. The judge said those details are protected by "law enforcement privilege.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/multnomah_county_prosecutors_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2014, 08:32:47 PM »

Considering the deposition of Rudy Sanchez is crucial in furthering Kaine's contention that Terri should not have contact with Kiara ... I contend that the following statement by Don Rees and Carlos J. Calandriello appear to be influencing the judge's ruling in Terri's favor.  In other words ... Rees and Calandriello's "hands off" approach is not a reality.

Think about it.  Terri's failed MFH plot meeting happened five months prior to Kyron disappearance.

Janet

+++++

Horman custody case: Prosecutors, sheriff now appear to take 'hands off' approach to dispute over landscaper testimony
on February 11, 2014 at 1:22 PM

<snipped>

Rees and Calandriello, in their joint brief filed in court Monday, said the custody case "is unlikely to be limited to the testimony of a single witness, and it is unclear what weight, if any, the Court should give to the proposed Sanchez testimony.''

Yet in a footnote in their brief, the county attorneys argue that Terri Horman's request to the court to change its ruling that restricted any further questioning or cross-examination of Sanchez represents an "impermissible motion for reconsideration.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/multnomah_county_prosecutors_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2014, 10:23:47 PM »

Rees' Motion to Protect Discovery 9-11-13

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465525876886217.1073741830.447519192020219&type=1

Joint Response of MCSO & MCDA 2/10/2014

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470964103009061.1073741832.447519192020219&type=1

Declaration of Carlos Calandriello in support of MCDA  2/10/2014

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470963086342496.1073741831.447519192020219&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2014, 10:58:52 PM »

Could it be that Stephen Houze is not longer representing Terri Horman in the custody dispute?  It appears that copies of the latest documents were forward to only one member of the team ... Peter Bunch.  Also ... the briefing requested by the judge on December 16, 2013 was filed by only Bunch.

However ... on December 16, 2013 ... Stephen Houze was very much in the picture.

Janet

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
on December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM, updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

Stephen Houze said he wants to find out "the rest of the story'' and question Sanchez about his 15-minute recorded meeting with Terri Horman when Sanchez was "acting as an agent of law enforcement.''

Houze said the deposition of the landscaper by Kaine Horman's lawyer has "opened the door'' for further questioning, especially since Kaine Horman's lawyers are using Sanchez's testimony to show that Terri Horman is an extreme risk to their daughter.

"They hung their hat on Rudy Sanchez,'' Houze said. "We're entitled to explore his story fully.''

Houze said Terri Horman has the right to question Sanchez's credibility. He also pointed out that Sanchez's deposition was taken through an interpreter.

"Is he to be believed or not?'' Houze asked. "Did he get some kind of deal with law enforcement in order to propel him to become an agent of law enforcement?

If Terri Horman's attorneys are not allowed to question Sanchez, Houze argued that the court is left with "an incomplete and self-serving account of events.'' He also pointed out that Terri Horman has never been charged with solicitation for murder.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.