March 28, 2024, 02:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594387 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

Court Documents for 2-14-14

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

H/T - Kyron Horman's World Soldiers

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 14, 2014, 05:08:13 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 14, 2014, 05:42:36 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom link=topic=12958.msg1583906#msg1583906

[b
Terri Horman's lawyers continue to press court to allow further questioning of landscaper
on January 30, 2014 at 5:52 PM, updated January 30, 2014 at 5:53 PM[/b]

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers argue in court papers that their client would be unfairly prejudiced in her pending child custody case if they cannot further question her former landscaper about his involvement with law enforcement.

"There can be no more important decision for the court to make regarding custody and parenting time in this case than its decision regarding the scope of the (landscaper's) testimony and the circumstances surrounding his involvement with law enforcement,'' attorney Peter Bunch wrote in a legal brief filed Thursday in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

Multnomah County Judge Henry Kantor ruled that Kaine Horman's lawyer can call the landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez, as a witness to testify about the alleged murder-for-hire plot in the custody case, but that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez about his communications with investigators. The judge said those details are protected by "law enforcement privilege.''

But the judge has invited each side to submit legal briefs to guide him on how he should use Sanchez's testimony for the custody case. Kaine Horman's response is due by Feb. 10 and oral argument is set for Feb. 12 at 9 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/01/post_411.html

PETER BUNCH - LEGAL BRIEFING - JANUARY 23, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465142533591218.1073741829.447519192020219&type=1

A great argument!!!  A must read in its entirety.  IMO

Janet

+++++

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  There were apparently two people present at the "meeting".  Mother and Mr. Sanchez.  Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged.  Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting.  Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...." 

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel .....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »

Could it be IF the judge allows Rudy Sanchez' testimony of the MFH restaurant meeting as evidence ... Terri's motion for parenting time with Kiara will be withdrawn.  In other words ... the June 11, 2014 sceduled trial will not happen?

Janet

+++++

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...." 

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel .....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 14, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »

Kaine Horman: Landscaper should testify
Posted on February 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Updated today at 3:26 PM

PORTLAND -- The father of Kyron Horman thinks a landscaper should be able to testify about an alleged murder-for-hire plot at an upcoming trial.

Kaine Horman is fighting for custody of his 5-year old daughter.

In court filings, Kaine Horman argues his ex-wife Terri Horman presents a "credible threat to the health and safety" of their daughter. As a result, he says she should not have parenting time.

Lawyers representing Kaine Horman and Terri Horman are debating whether landscaper Rodolfo "Rudy" Sanchez should be able to testify at a June 2014 trial over parenting time.
Kaine Horman's lawyer argues that Sanchez should be able to testify at trial. Kaine's lawyers say several months before Kyron Horman disappeared, Terri Horman sought the landscaper's help to kill her husband. Court papers suggest Terri wanted her husband dead so she would not lose custody of their daughter.

Terri Horman's lawyers complain they are not able to cross-examine the landscaper. The judge has forbidden cross-examination of Sanchez about his conversations with police.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman-Landscaper-should-testify-about-murder-for-hire-plot-245579551.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 14, 2014, 08:45:25 PM »

If the judge disregards Rudy Sanchez' testimony and rules that Terri is entitled to parenting time with Kiara ... so be it.  However ... I do not believe for one minute that Kaine will cave and negotiate a settlement with Terri.

Janet

+++++

"We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case.  Law Enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that.  Pressing forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.”  Kaine Horman - Press Conference - July 30, 2013

http://www.koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

"Until respondent begins answering questions about the events of June 4, 2010, I cannot support any contact between her and Kiara, even if supervised. I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable.  Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.''  Kaine Horman - Court Files - October 25, 2010

ttp://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: February 15, 2014, 12:24:01 AM »

Kaine Horman would be unfairly punished without landscaper's testimony, his lawyers argue
February 14, 2014 at 6:18 PM, updated February 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Kaine Horman's attorneys argue in court papers that "no restrictions'' should be placed on their ability to use the testimony they've obtained from the family's ex-landscaper.

Horman will ask the court in June to deny his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, any parenting time with their daughter, Kiara, now 5. He'll argue that Terri Horman "presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara,'' according to a legal brief filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

His attorneys will offer testimony from landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez that contends Terri Horman solicited Sanchez to help kill her husband, according to the legal document.

Kaine Horman believes his ex-wife sought to kill him so she wouldn't lose custody of their daughter, attorney Brett Engel said in court records.

The alleged solicitation came several months before Kyron Horman -- Kaine Horman's son and Terri Horman's stepson -- disappeared, court documents claim.

Kyron Horman, 7,  vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, after Terri Horman had taken him to school for an early morning science fair. The boy hasn't been found and no arrests have been made in his disappearance or in the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

Terri Horman hasn't been able to see the couple's daughter since shortly after Kyron's disappearance, when her husband obtained a restraining order against her. A civil no-contact order now prohibits her contact with Kiara.

Terri Horman's lawyers have argued that they should be able to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute conversation with Terri Horman, which occurred after Kyron's disappearance and as part of an unsuccessful law enforcement sting operation. To be unable to cross-examine Sanchez would unfairly prejudice their client, Terri Horman's lawyers have argued.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor has ruled that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez, citing "law enforcement privilege.'' But the judge asked attorneys for input on how the court should handle the testimony of Sanchez that the court has allowed.

<snipped>

Engel argued that Terri Horman was at that last 15-minute meeting with Sanchez and is free to testify about it. "Father's rights should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony," Engel wrote.

A hearing on the legal question of how the court should use Sanchez's testimony is scheduled before Kantor at 9 a.m. Thursday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/post_435.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 15, 2014, 11:24:37 AM »

Rather than pleading the Fifth ... as Kaine's attorney stated in the February 10th brief sumitted to the court as requested ... there nothing stopping Terri from denying the claims of Rudy Sanchez' testimony during the custody hearing ... Rudy Sanchez' testimony regarding the intent of the restaurant meeting.  Could it be that Terri realizes that documentation/wire tap/texts that investigators are withholding ... documentation/wire tap/texts encompassing the Kyron Horman and MFH cases ... would define her denial as perjury?

Janet 

Horman court hearing scheduled for Valentine's Day is postponed
February 13, 2014 at 6:29 PM, updated February 13, 2014 at 6:31 PM

<snipped>

Kantor in December ruled that Kaine Horman's lawyer can call their ex-landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez as a witness to testify about any alleged murder-for-hire plot in the custody case, but that Terri Horman's lawyers can't cross-examine Sanchez about Sanchez's communications with investigators. The judge said those details are protected by "law enforcement privilege.''

But the judge invited each side to submit legal briefs to guide him on how he should use Sanchez's testimony for the custody case.

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel, has argued in court that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.'' Engel told the court that he tracked down the landscaper on his own and questioned him in a deposition about the alleged murder-for-hire scheme that occurred before law enforcement was involved.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_court_hearing_scheduled.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: February 15, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »

THE STRATEGY?

Could it be that in reality Terri does not want the withheld truth revealed regarding the June 26, 2010 sting?  Could it be that she has confidence that the compromising of two investigations imply LE will not not reveal the withheld truth?  Could it all be a strategy by Terri's attorneys to have the Rudy Sanchez' testimony regarding the restaurant meeting thrown out ... the testimony that could be the smoking gun that will deny her parenting time with Kiara?

KIARA'S BEST INTEREST

Think about it.  If the testimony of Rudy Sanchez is considered credible ... how could any judge rule that it is in Kiara's best interest for Terri to be afforded parenting time?

Why is Kaine being faulted by some for his efforts to prevent Terri from having contact with Kiara.  What Father/Mother would not do likewise if LE informed him/her  that there was probable cause that their significant other was behind the disappearance of his/her 7 year old son and ... was involved in a MFH plot against him/her? 

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 15, 2014, 01:17:51 PM »

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM

<snipped>

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 15, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »

"Terri put everything in writing which God love her has been a blessing for us."  Desiree Young - Dr. Phil Show - September, 2013

Think about it.  Terri expresses her hatred of Kyron in emails and then Kyron goes missing.

Janet

++++

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Kaine's above words imply that emails which LE showed both him and Desiree ... emails that expressed Terri's "extreme" hatred for her stepson ... are considered evidence in at least one of the investigations and therefore cannot be released as evidence in the custody dispute.

How could a stepmom who raised a seven year old little boy from time he was a toddler harbour such hate?  Desiree and Kaine's words in the above respective interviews do not indicate that Terri was just having a frustrating day or ... it makes sense these emails would not be considered "confidential to the investigation".

Janet 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2014, 08:43:21 PM »

REMINDER - RUDY SANCHEZ' DEPOSITION

Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to get rid of her husband: court records
December 09, 2013 at 9:20 AM, updated December 09, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Kaine Horman objects to Terri Horman having any parenting time with Kiara, their now 5-year-old daughter. He cites in court papers a deposition from a landscaper who said Terri Horman wanted him  to get "rid'' of her husband because she feared losing Kiara.

Kaine Horman's lawyers cite the landscaper's allegations as a basis for his suspicions that Terri Horman was involved in the disappearance five months later of his son, Kyron Horman, from Skyline School in June 2010. The boy has not been found, and no arrests have been made as a criminal investigation continues.

Brett Engle, Kaine Horman's attorney, questioned the landscaper Nov. 11.

"Based on that deposition, there is an even greater safety risk to Kiara," Engel wrote in court papers.

According to Engel, the landscaper testified that Terri Horman had hired Sanchez to do yard work in 2008, but Kaine Horman said he wasn't aware of Sanchez or his work.

Five months before Kyron's disappearance, Terri Horman invited Sanchez to a restaurant. Terri Horman told the landscaper her husband was abusive and asked Sanchez to help her find someone to "get rid of" Kaine Horman, Engel wrote in court papers.

"She told me that she was desperate because her husband treated her wrong,'' Sanchez said in the deposition, according to court papers.

Asked if her husband was physically or mentally abusive, Sanchez said Terri Horman told him, "Both ways.''

Terri Horman told the landscaper she was afraid of losing her daughter, Sanchez said in the deposition.

"What she said is she didn't want her husband to take her away from her,'' he said.

"She told me specifically. I don't remember, but she told me that she wanted me to help her get rid of her husband. I don't know if that was the correct word, but she tried to make me understand that,'' Sanchez said, according to court records.

When Sanchez was asked if he remembered Terri Horman using the words "get rid of,'' he replied, "No, but she implied it, not specifically.''

Terri Horman told Sanchez of Kaine's schedule, and said he always carried $10,000 in cash "and that the murder could be made to look like a mugging," according to Kaine Horman's lawyer. Sanchez refused to take part.

"The Sanchez testimony establishes extreme risk of harm to Kiara, as well as Petitioner," Engel wrote. "The Sanchez testimony establishes a motive surrounding the disappearance of Kyron."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/landscaper_says_terri_horman_w.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/kainehorman.pdf

What about Kyron?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 16, 2014, 11:58:10 AM »

The audio at the following link ... the audio of the July, 2010 interview with Kyron's parents opens a window into why Rudy Sanchez testimony is so imperative in the furthering of Kaine's quest to prevent Terri from having parenting time with Kiara.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
July 10th, 2010

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman on June 28, saying in court documents he believes she's behind Kyron's disappearance and an alleged plot to have Kaine Horman killed. He says she also failed two polygraphs and walked out of a third.

<snipped>

Young and Horman say the full extent of Terri Horman's deceptions wasn't clear until after Kyron disappeared, when they and investigators began piecing the picture together in conversations with friends and acquaintances.

But Kaine Horman says he didn't fully believe his wife could be behind Kyron's disappearance until he learned about the alleged murder-for-hire plot. The Oregonian has reported Terri Horman offered to pay a landscaper to kill her husband six or seven months ago.

"I have no idea what she's capable of, because she's obviously done some horrible things or tried to do some horrible things that took us all by surprise," Kaine Horman said.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-976-kyrons_parents_describe_web_of_deception_from_step.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 16, 2014, 04:21:13 PM »

Considering the deposition of Rudy Sanchez is crucial in furthering Kaine's contention that Terri should not have contact with Kiara ... I contend that the following statement by Don Rees and Carlos J. Calandriello appear to be influencing the judge's ruling in Terri's favor.  In other words ... Rees and Calandriello's alleged "hands off" approach is not a reality.

Janet

+++++

Horman custody case: Prosecutors, sheriff now appear to take 'hands off' approach to dispute over landscaper testimony
on February 11, 2014 at 1:22 PM

<snipped>

Rees and Calandriello, in their joint brief filed in court Monday, said the custody case "is unlikely to be limited to the testimony of a single witness, and it is unclear what weight, if any, the Court should give to the proposed Sanchez testimony.''

Yet in a footnote in their brief, the county attorneys argue that Terri Horman's request to the court to change its ruling that restricted any further questioning or cross-examination of Sanchez represents an "impermissible motion for reconsideration.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/multnomah_county_prosecutors_s.html

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470964103009061.1073741832.447519192020219&type=1

Then when inquiring minds consider the December 16, 2013 words of Judge Kantor regarding the admissibility of Rudy Sanchez's testimony as it relates to the custody dispute ... could it be that the writing is already on the wall in regards to his final decision?  Could it be that for some investigative reason Don Rees and Carlos J. Calandriello do not want Sanchez testimony cross-examined by either side of the dispute at this point in time?  In other words ... Engel's arguments are all in vain.

Janet

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM, updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Kaine Horman's lawyers will be able to call landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez as a witness to testify later this week about an alleged murder-for-hire plot he says Terri Moulton Horman concocted in 2010 as Terri Horman seeks temporary custody of her daughter.

<snipped>

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor, though, said he still had not decided whether to allow Sanchez's testimony to be entered as evidence in deciding the child custody case.

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel, countered that he tracked down the landscaper on his own, not through the help of law enforcement. ....

Through my own research, I obtained Mr. Sanchez's name.''

When the alleged murder-for-hire plot occurred about five months before Kyron Horman's disappearance, no law enforcement was involved, Engel said.

Sanchez testified in a deposition that he met Terri Horman at a restaurant five months before her stepson disappeared. Sanchez said Terri Horman had told him she had been physically and mentally abused by her husband and wanted his help to get rid of Kaine Horman. She suggested that it could be made to look like a mugging, according to court documents.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 16, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »

On the other hand ... when the words of Don Rees and Carlos J. Calandriello in the same filing are considered ... I choose to believe that when all is said and done ... the well-being of Kiara will prevail when Judge Kantor's ruling is handed down on June 11, 2014.

Janet

+++++

Joint Response of MCSO & MCDA 2/10/2014

Page 3

In making custody determination of the couple's minor child, this court "will give primary considerations to the best interests and welfare of the child" in light of the multiple factors set forth under ORC 107-137.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470964103009061.1073741832.447519192020219&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 16, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »

A Translator?

The following partial transcript of the deposition of Rudy Sanchez indicates that he has no problem comprehending and articulating the English language.

Janet

++++

DEPOSITION OF RODOLFO SANCHEZ
Taken on behalf of petitioner
November 13, 2013

Page 13

BY MR. HOUZE: (Continuing)

Q. Mr. Sanchez, was there a translator present during the conversation that your had with Ms. Horman at the restaurant.

A. No

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2014, 06:11:53 PM »

DEPOSITION OF RODOLFO SANCHEZ
Taken on behalf of petitioner
November 13, 2013

Page 11

BY MR. ENGEL: (Continuing)

Q.  Mr. Sanchez you indicated earlier this morning in your testimony that you had come to Mrs. Horman's house one final time.

Do you recall that?

A. yes.

Q. And you testified that when you came to the house, she was inside?

A. Yes.

Q. Do you recall why she came outside?

A.  I don't remember.  Perhaps we talked but I don't remember.

Q.  Was this meeting at her house a planned meeting on the part of Mrs. Horman?

MR. THAYNE.  And I object.  To may understand, you're getting into certain law enforcement areas.

Could it be the sting was planned after investigators learned from Rudy that Terri had initiated a meeting at the Horman home on June 26, 2010?  Think about Engel's question to Rudy in the deposition ... the question that Rudy was prevented from answering.

What would Terri want to talk to Rudy about?  Could it be that it had something to do with the restaurant meeting five months previous that she did not want exposed? 

Anyways ... Could it be that 15 minutes into the meeting Terri became suspicious.  It would be interesting to know what LE gleaned from the wire tap prior to the 911 call.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2014, 05:34:46 PM »

My heart breaks for Desiree and Kaine.  It must be a literal H--- on Earth. Kyron's parents have woken up each morning and gone to bed each evening for over 3 1/2 years not knowing if their precious son is alive or deceased ... safe or at risk.  Think about it.  The last known person ... according to spokespersons for the investigation ... to have been seen with Kyron refuses to talk.  Terri is taking full advantage of her Constitution right against self-incrimination.  She continues to plead the Fifth.

Janet

+++++ 

DESIREE YOUNG - OPEN LETTER - FEBRUARY 2, 2014

Justice for Kyron Horman!

<snipped>

" ... Well I simply say it is disgusting, and it is a crime on its own, a crime against Kyron. Terri Horman took something wonderful from this world that we live in, she took my son. That is the real story. Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well? Why does she have a right to do all of the things that Kyron doesn’t; live life, go for walks, visit with neighbors, visit with her family, go outside, play with her dog, have Christmas, and just be here? Why does she hate him, why does she blame him for everything wrong in her marriage, why would Kyron have to bear that blame? Why does Terri insist on portraying herself as “poor me,” when she should be caring about poor Kyron. He is the one that has been victimized, he is the one that deserves an award for all he has had to endure from her.

And the most important question of all; Why can’t I have him back, have him home, to hug and love as I always have? Why not Terri? What is the reason you can’t give me my son back? ..."

<snipped>

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 18, 2014, 09:34:51 PM »

I'm waiting for the depositions of those alleged witnesses.  Houze has been given the green light by Judge Kantor.  Until then Desiree, Kaine and those within the investigation have my back when they claim that Terri was the last known person to have been seen with Kyron.

Janet

+++++

TERRI'S ATTORNEY
Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."
http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS
Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 24, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

THE JUDGE
Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 17, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 19, 2014, 10:34:17 PM »

Could it be that there has been a sealed indictment against Terri since early on in the investigation ... a sealed endictment that has been privy a select few.

Janet

++++++

CHAD STAVLEY - "THE" INDICTMENT

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

PETER BUNCH - DEFACTO SUSPECT

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

PETER BUNCH - CROSSFIRE OF THE INVESTIGATION

Judge delays Terri and Kaine Horman's divorce case until January, agrees Terri faces 'substantial legal risk'
October 08, 2010

<snipped>

Although a suspect hasn't been named in Kyron's disappearance, investigators have been intently focused on Terri Horman. Even Bunch said Thursday, "There's no doubt she's in the cross hairs of the state's investigation."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

JUDGE KANTOR - PRIME SUSPECT

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

<snipped>

Judge Henry Kantor referred to her as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html
http://media.king5.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.