March 28, 2024, 10:41:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594440 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 20, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »

Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com

3 hours ago

Engel argues, "There's no constitutional right to see your child.''

He says there's a right to make decisions about a child, but that visitation rights can be denied to a parent who could harm a child.

"The notion that Ms. Horman can come here (and assert) a constitutional right '' for visitation with her child and circumvent the rules of due process is absurd, Engel argues.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/post_437.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 20, 2014, 04:14:29 PM »

3 hours ago

"The consequences on Mr. Horman's ability to present his case are very serious'' if the court excludes Mr. Sanchez's testimony, Engel argues.

Says Terri Horman has the right to due process - the right to testify, to cross-examine the witnesses within the evidentiary rules and the right to present her own evidence, the right to exercise the Fifth.

By exercising the Fifth, the court doesn't get to hear the whole story.

"It's not Mr. Horman's problem. It's her problem,'' Engel argues .

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 20, 2014, 04:20:14 PM »

THE RULING

maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com

2 hours ago

Judge said, it's true, that he did not consider Terri Horman's constitutional arguments at prior hearing, because they were not expressed.

Said there's no basis for him to reconsider the ruling, and is not going to do.

If he were to reconsider the ruling, I'd adhere to my initial decision. "It would not change,''
Kantor says.

"I will not prohibit the evidence at this time."

I will allow Mr. Horman and Ms. Horman to provide a complete record.

It is likely that I will give zero to very little weight that cannot be held up to cross-examination or impeachment.

So if the Sanchez testimony turns out to be the only basis to the Kaine Horman case, "perhaps a fresh look has to be in order,'' judge says.

Judge : "I am not going to abate this case.. People's lives have to move on.''

There may be appellate review of my decisions. "It's only going to get worse or more difficult,'' if there's a delay. "So we're going to go forward. There is no plan for me to delay or abate these proceedings.''

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 20, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »

BOTTOM LINE

Other than the testimony of Rudy Sanchez in regards to the restaurant meeting ... all other testimony that would further Kaine's quest to prevent Terri from contact with Kiara would be considered confidential to the the Kyron Horman and MFH investigations.

I hope the Court's assertion in the February 10th joint response of MCSO & MCDA will be upheld.

Janet

++++

3 hours ago

Judge Kantor asks Engel if he plans to call Terri Horman as a witness.

"If I did, she would take the Fifth,'' Engel replies. Engel says he doesn't know what purpose that would serve, and hasn't decided yet.

Engel argues that he's prevented from meeting the burden of proof, if he can't use the Sanchez testimony at all.

Joint Response of MCSO & MCDA

2/10/2014

Page 3

In making custody determination of the couple's minor child, this court "will give primary considerations to the best interests and welfare of the child" in light of the multiple factors set forth under ORC 107-137.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470964103009061.1073741832.447519192020219&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 20, 2014, 05:00:53 PM »

Could the following statement be the smoking gun that reveals why Judge Kantor has regressed and is now reluctant to include Rudy Sanchez' restaurant meeting testimony as evidence in the custody dispute?

Could it that Sanchez' testimony has been deemed by Don Rees and Carlos J. Calandriello to have evidentiary value in the Kyron Horman case and/or the MFH case?  In other words ... to avoid compromising at least one of the case ... Sanchez' testimony encompassing the restaurant meeting with Terri must not be cross-examined.

An indictment handed down prior to the June 11th hearing would imply that the custody dispute would be a non issue at this point in time.

Janet

++++

3 hours ago

Mult. County attorney says law enforcement was not given the opportunity to waive Sanchez's deposition - that law enforcement was not alerted about the deposition.

4 hours ago

Attorney Brett Engel: Says he objects to debate about matters that's already been decided by the judge. (instead of standing each time to object)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 20, 2014, 05:40:01 PM »

How can Kiara's best interests and welfare be primary in the judge's ruling when crucial contrary investigative evidence that deems her at risk is not taken into consideration by "professional experts" that will be evaluating the parents?  Would "professional" experts render an evaluation under these conditions?  Something is not right with this picture?

Janet

++++

Horman case: Judge will restrict landscaper's testimony but may not give much weight to it
February 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM, updated February 20, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez can testify in June about his claim that Terri Horman solicited him to help in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her husband, yet her attorneys won't be allowed to cross-examine him about his involvement in an unsuccessful law enforcement sting.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor on Thursday stood by his earlier ruling restricting the landscaper's testimony for the pending case to determine whether Terri Horman can have parenting time or share custody of her daughter Kiara, age 5.

Yet the judge signaled that he will give "little or no weight'' to evidence presented at the custody hearing where no cross-examination is permitted and will advise professional experts evaluating each parent to do the same.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_case_judge_will_restric.html

3 hours ago

"The consequences on Mr. Horman's ability to present his case are very serious'' if the court excludes Mr. Sanchez's testimony, Engel argues.

Says Terri Horman has the right to due process - the right to testify, to cross-examine the witnesses within the evidentiary rules and the right to present her own evidence, the right to exercise the Fifth.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 20, 2014, 06:24:13 PM »

Could it be that an indictment will be handed down prior to the June 11th hearing ... an indictment that will imply that the custody dispute between Kaine and Terri would be deemed a non-issue at this point in time.

Janet

++++

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
Posted on February 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Updated today at 1:17 PM

<snipped>

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman leaves from the Multnomah County Courthouse Thursday morning after a custody hearing with her ex-husband, Kaine Horman. Photo by Randy L. Rasmussen/The Oregonian

Posted on February 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Updated today at 1:17 PM

<snipped>

KGW reporter Kyle Iboshi asked Terri Horman for comment as she left the courthouse late Thursday morning, but she did not reply

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2014, 12:20:39 AM »

Judge: Terri Moulton’s lawyers can’t depose gardener
Updated: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 1:00 pm
Published: Thursday, February 20, 2014, 12:46 pm

<snipped>

Kaine told KOIN outside the courtroom Thursday that progress is being made in the search for Kyron, but would not elaborate.

“We still feel like we’re looking at the right people who are potentially involved with his disappearance,” Kaine said.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2014/02/20/judge-terris-lawyers-cant-depose-gardener/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”  Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe remains with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara (?) and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to a third party participant with a safe haven connection or ....

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare. (?)  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron to contacts ... photo taken earlier in the classroom.

02:00 AM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup documents/videos/articles/interviews that support my "theory" are available upon request.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2014, 11:34:43 AM »

Posted on February 20, 2014 at 1:17 PM

PORTLAND -- Terri Horman's lawyer will not be allowed to question a former family landscaper as part of his client's child custody battle with Kaine Horman.

The decision was made during a hearing in Multnomah County court Thursday.
Kaine's attorneys brought up an alleged murder-for-hire plot involving the landscaper as one of the key reasons why Terri should not have contact with the estranged couple's five-year-old daughter Kiara.

After hearing arguments from both sides, judge Henry Kantor ruled that he would give "limited weight" to testimony from landscaper Rodolfo "Rudy" Sanchez, but he "can not be cross examined or impeached" in the upcoming Horman trial.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-news/246401391.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2014, 07:52:56 PM »

From an ethical position ... how could a psychologist render a comprehensive evaluation of Terri if he is instructed by the judiciary to ignore crucial investigative documentation/ evidence that leads investigators to determine that there is probable cause to suspect that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron as well as involved in a MFH plot against Kaine?

In other words ... how can the judge hand down a ruling in Kiara's best interest if he does not know the entire story?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman wants temporary parenting time and support
Published: Nov 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM PST
Last Updated: Nov 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM PST

Judge Kantor also scheduled a full custody hearing for June 11-13 of next year.  The psychologist told the court that he would need until next May to finish his evaluation.

Terri’s lawyers expressed the concern that law enforcement information could come up during the evaluation process and "contaminate the process." The judge said that the psychologist can be told to ignore that information.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-wants-parenting-time-and-temporary-support-231215911.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2014, 09:07:53 PM »

Judge Kantor has not changed his position since November 8, 2013 (see above).  Again I ask ... "How in the world can a "professional expert" render an evaluation or ... how can the judge hand down a ruling on Kiara's behalf without considering the entire story?"  Something is seriously wrong.

Janet

++++

Horman case: Judge will restrict landscaper's testimony but may not give much weight to it
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Yet the judge signaled that he will give "little or no weight'' to evidence presented at the custody hearing where no cross-examination is permitted AND WILL ADVISE PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS EVALUATING EACH PARENT TO DO THE SAME.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_case_judge_will_restric.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2014, 09:09:50 PM »

The parallels between Josh Powell and Terri Horman are downright erie.

+++++

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

Chuck Cox said it’s clearer than ever, in his mind, that Powell was responsible for the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell – the Coxes' daughter and Powell’s wife – in Utah two years ago. He said he thought Powell was feeling pressure from the investigation into his wife’s disappearance, in which police had called Powell a person of interest.

“He was going to lose in his way,” Chuck Cox said. “It was cowardly.”

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.”

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“THERE WERE TOO MANY WARNING SIGNS THAT WERE KNOWN, BUT DUE TO LEGAL LIMITATIONS, WERE UNABLE TO BE ACTED UP," HE SAID. "SO WE ENDED UP WHERE WE ENDED UP."

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2014, 10:03:51 PM »

From an ethical position ... how could a psychologist render a comprehensive evaluation of Terri if he is instructed by the judiciary to ignore crucial investigative documentation/ evidence that leads investigators to determine that there is probable cause to suspect that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron as well as involved in a MFH plot against Kaine?

In other words ... how can the judge hand down a ruling in Kiara's best interest if he does not consider the entire story?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman wants temporary parenting time and support
Published: Nov 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM PST
Last Updated: Nov 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM PST

Judge Kantor also scheduled a full custody hearing for June 11-13 of next year.  The psychologist told the court that he would need until next May to finish his evaluation.

Terri’s lawyers expressed the concern that law enforcement information could come up during the evaluation process and "contaminate the process." The judge said that the psychologist can be told to ignore that information.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-wants-parenting-time-and-temporary-support-231215911.html

In my lack of understanding ... I choose to believe the words of Rees and Calandriello in the following February 10th MCSO & MCDA joint response to the briefings of Houze and Engels.

Janet

+++++

Joint Response of MCSO & MCDA
2/10/2014

Page 3
In making custody determination of the couple's minor child, this court "will give primary considerations to the best interests and welfare of the child" in light of the multiple factors set forth under ORC 107-137.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.470964103009061.1073741832.447519192020219&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2014, 10:09:37 PM »

Signs addressing protesters appear in Terri Horman’s yard
Posted on February 22, 2014 at 6:53 PM

PORTLAND -- Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman, appears to be fighting back after protesters demonstrated outside of her home.

Recently, new signs posted in Horman’s front yard warn critics to back off. One sign posted on a tree warns of "No trespassing."

Another sign includes photos of three women, noting, "Your threats have been documented."

Laura White was surprised to find her image displayed outside Horman’s home.
"That's me and two other ladies on there," said White.

The Roseburg neighbor said she had no involvement in the case except joining the "Roseburg Supports Kyron Horman" Facebook page.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Signs-addressing-protesters-appear-in-Terri-Hormans-yard--246722651.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 22, 2014, 10:34:48 PM »

Signs addressing protesters appear in Terri Horman’s yard
Posted on February 22, 2014 at 6:53 PM

PORTLAND -- Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman, appears to be fighting back after protesters demonstrated outside of her home.

Recently, new signs posted in Horman’s front yard warn critics to back off. One sign posted on a tree warns of "No trespassing."

Another sign includes photos of three women, noting, "Your threats have been documented."

Laura White was surprised to find her image displayed outside Horman’s home.
"That's me and two other ladies on there," said White.

The Roseburg neighbor said she had no involvement in the case except joining the "Roseburg Supports Kyron Horman" Facebook page.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Signs-addressing-protesters-appear-in-Terri-Hormans-yard--246722651.html

It appears that there is no longer anything/anyone preventing Terri from having access to a computer. It had crossed my mind that maybe James' 2010 statement revealing Terri had no computer was a condition of a sealed indictment.

++++++

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

Since July 16, when Terri was forced out of the home on Sheltered Nook Road, she's lived with her parents in Roseburg. She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze.  James said she has a treadmill in her parents" home but no cell phone or computer. He's seen her a few times and talks to her regularly on the phone. "I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the House."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 24, 2014, 02:47:58 PM »

No trespassing sign in Terri Horman's yard: 'Your threats have been documented'
Posted: Feb 24, 2014 8:05 AM PST
Updated: Feb 24, 2014 8:11 AM PST

ROSEBURG, OR (KPTV) - A "no trespassing" sign with photos of three women has been posted outside Terri Horman's Roseburg home, and it alleges the women are threatening the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman.

It's unclear whether Terri Horman posted the sign. Kyron Horman's biological parents have long accused Terri Horman of withholding information about the whereabouts of the boy, who vanished from Skyline School in Portland in 2010.

Laura White, who is one of the women whose photo appears on the sign, said she hasn't done anything wrong.

"I've talked to officers and I have no charges against me. Us three ladies are innocent and we're just supporting to bring Kyron home," said White, who has lived a few blocks away from Terri Horman for the past year.

White said she's never spoken with Terri Horman, but she has seen her walk by her house with her dog.

White joined the Roseburg Supports Kyron Horman Facebook page to show her solidarity with those who wish for the missing boy to return. But when checking the page a few days ago, she learned of the sign just a few streets away in Terri Horman's front lawn with the phrase "your threats have been documented
."

"I drove by there to make sure it was me and yes, it is. There's me and two other ladies on there," White said.

White said police told her the sign is legal.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/24805071/no-trespassing-sign-in-terri-hormans-yard

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 24, 2014, 03:43:57 PM »

My speculations do not have a foundation in alleged "unidentified" sources.  For the most part quotes from Desiree/attorney, Kaine/attorney and LE spokespersons is where it is at.

Janet

+++++

SOURCES

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
June 17th, 2010

As the search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman continues, one of the most puzzling aspects has been rescue teams' repeated and intensive searches of Sauvie Island.

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron's step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

And as searchers comb the island, law-enforcement officials say the investigation is increasingly focusing on the step-mother, because of problems with her account of what she was doing the day Kyron went missing.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-1154-sources_search_for_kyron_horman_focuses_on_step_mom_cell_records.html

DESIREE AND TONY

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 24, 2014, 06:30:26 PM »

3 hours ago

The Text Messages? When THE TIMING of the sexting is considered ... could it be that the texts may be used in the custody dispute to further Kaine's contention that Terri should not have contact with Kiara. What Mother could justify Terri's mindset? Think about it. Less than one month following the disappearance of Kyron ... four days following Kaine's departure from the home with Kiara and .... two days following the serving of a restraining order preventing her from any contact with her daughter ... Terri was sexting with Michael Cook. This woman does not appear to comprehend the definition of a Mother's love.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horm...

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.