March 28, 2024, 01:34:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594380 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 25, 2014, 12:01:24 AM »

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ...

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.'' ...

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 25, 2014, 12:04:53 AM »

Horman case: Judge will restrict landscaper's testimony but may not give much weight to it
“IT'S AN EXTRAORDINARY COMPLICATED INVESTIGATION ON A NUMBER OF LEVELS. THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE. IF IT WAS AN EASY CASE, WE WOULD HAVE SOLVED IT MONTHS AGO." Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=...

Could it be that that the silent Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching as well as layered? Could it be that for almost four years investigators have not only been focused on Terri but also on a small chain of participants? Could it be that one link of that small chain had a "safe haven" connection outside the borders of the United States? Could it be that one link of that small chain has been offered a plea deal ... a plea deal in exchange for the truth regarding the events encompassing the morning Kyron went missing. In other words ... behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected ... investigative dots that will hopefully lead to Kyron

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: March 03, 2014, 06:34:10 PM »

"Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life." Desiree Young - February 2, 2011

http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 03, 2014, 06:38:17 PM »

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."  Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2014, 07:28:17 PM »

MARCH 6 - NATIONAL OREO DAY

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 07, 2014, 04:37:29 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Dede's October, 2012 lawsuit deposition?  She pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions.  Desiree's attorney then motioned the court compelling her to answers.  It was at this point in time that the "powers that be" in the Kyron Horman investigation stepped in and ... motioned to delay the lawsuit for nine months.

Could it be that prior to the October, 2012 lawsuit deposition Dede was in the process of accepting a plea deal (immunity) in exchange for the truth?

Could it be that Terri was busted when Dede testified before the grand jury in July, 2013?

When the well being of Kiara is considered ... could it be that an indictment is forthcoming prior to the June 11th custody hearing.

______

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
November 27, 20

New investigative leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman have spurred prosecutors and the Multnomah County sheriff to seek a delay in the  civil lawsuit Kyron's mother filed against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.

A Multnomah County judge this week granted motions by District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Sheriff Dan Staton to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman for nine months.  Chief Deputy District Attorneys Norm Frink and Rod Underhill and Elden Rosenthal, Young's civil lawyer, declined comment Tuesday on the development.  But the sheriff indicated there are some developments in the criminal inquiry into Kyron's disappearance, which his investigators have discussed with prosecutors. ....

Ironically, Terri Horman's lawyers were unsuccessful this summer when they urged the court to delay the civil proceeding. Terri Horman's lawyers had argued that her constitutional rights would be impaired with a parallel criminal investigation proceeding alongside the civil litigation. ....

On Monday, Judge Henry Kantor granted the motions to abate the civil proceeding and ordered the motions and affidavits filed by the district attorney and sheriff sealed. ....

Underhill requested the motions be sealed, citing the continuing criminal investigation, court records show.  "Premature disclosure of the information contained in these documents could jeopardize that ongoing investigation,'' Underhill wrote. "Sealing these documents is in the best interests of justice, will preserve the integrity of the investigation, and will promote the safety of the witnesses involved.'' ...

The court had scheduled a hearing for Dec. 14 to hear Young's attorney argue for the court to compel testimony from DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Horman.  Spicher was questioned by Young's lawyer during a deposition, but refused to answer any question dealing with Terri Horman or Kyron Horman.  That hearing now will likely be postponed, under the judge's latest order, as will scheduled depositions that were to take place of Desiree Young and her husband, Tony Young.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: March 07, 2014, 04:49:19 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

The timing of Desiree dropping her lawsuit and Dede's testimony before the Grand Jury caused me to speculate that Dede was cooperating with investigators. The immediate statements from Desiree's attorney, Kaine and the Sheriff's Office furthered my SPECULATIONS.

++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
July 30, 2013

KAINE
Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case," Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is "again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that." ...

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” ...

DESIREE
Young had to say earlier Tuesday: “I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.” ...

DESIREE'S ATTORNEY
Young’s attorney said DeDe Spicher, who has been identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, testified again before a Multnomah County grand jury. That testimony, Young’s attorney said, was within the past two weeks.

<snipped>

MCSO
Just minutes before Kaine Horman’s news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case: ...

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

“In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff’s Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: March 07, 2014, 04:52:20 PM »

Think about the words of Dede's attorney in July, 2010 following his client's being called to testify before a grand jury.

Janet

+++++

Attorney would be 'surprised' if Terri Horman not arrested
July 26, 2010

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media, so it was unknown exactly what Spicher said. However, her attorney did confirm that Spicher was subpoenaed to testify. She did not give any testimony under oath Monday.

Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Attorney-says-hed-be-surprised-if-step-mom-not-arrested-in-Kyron-case-99289494.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: March 07, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Desiree's Attorney

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
Posted on July 30, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Updated Tuesday, Jul 30 at 7:14 PM

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DeDe Spicher testified before the grand jury for the criminal case within the past two weeks, according to Rosenthal.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

Desiree Young

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 6:03 PM PDT

<snipped>

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right. ....

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »

Could it be that the endorsement of Bill SB173 will factor into the June 11, 2014 custody hearing ... the custody hearing that is expect to rule on whether or not Terri Horman is affording parenting time with her 5 year old daughter.

Janet

+++++

House panel approves bill to protect children whose parent is murder suspect
Published: Tuesday, March 4 2014 12:27 p.m. MST
Updated: Tuesday, March 4 2014 12:27 p.m. MST

SALT LAKE CITY — The House Judiciary Committee endorsed a bill Tuesday that aims to protect children when one of their parents is suspected of killing the other.

SB173 would make it possible for concerned parties or the state to petition that children be placed in protective custody if law enforcement investigators identify a parent as the primary suspect in the killing of the other parent.

Nothing in the bill changes the presumption of innocence, said sponsor Sen. Todd Weiler, R-Woods Cross.

Rep. Craig Hall, R-West Valley City, said a child should never have to live in a home where a parent, guilty or not, is the primary suspect in a homicide because of the emotional stress it would cause.

<snipped>

It is a less stringent version of a bill that failed in the Washington Legislature last year that was prompted by the Josh Powell case. Powell had partial custody of his two young boys, even though he was suspected of killing his missing wife, Susan Cox Powell, in Utah. He murdered the two boys and killed himself minutes after the children were delivered to him for what was supposed to be a supervised weekend visit.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865597886/House-panel-approves-bill-to-protect-children-whose-parent-is-murder-suspect.html?pg=all

Chuck Cox: ‘Too many warning signs’ regarding Josh Powell
Posted: 12:20 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

Chuck Cox said it’s clearer than ever, in his mind, that Powell was responsible for the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell – the Coxes' daughter and Powell’s wife – in Utah two years ago. He said he thought Powell was feeling pressure from the investigation into his wife’s disappearance, in which police had called Powell a person of interest.

“He was going to lose in his way,” Chuck Cox said. “It was cowardly.”

Cox said he warned police, social workers, lawyers and anyone else who would listen that he felt Powell might try something desperate.

“We felt that if he – Josh – felt that there was no hope -- that he was losing, or was gonna end up in jail or something – that he would do something very desperate and could possibly harm the children or take them with him in a murder-suicide thing,” Cox said. “Well, there you go.”

Powell, despite being the only person of interest in the case, had refused to cooperate with detectives. For that reason and many others, Chuck Cox said he thinks the deaths of his grandsons could have, and should have, been avoided.

“THERE WERE TOO MANY WARNING SIGNS THAT WERE KNOWN, BUT DUE TO LEGAL LIMITATIONS, WERE UNABLE TO BE ACTED UP," HE SAID. "SO WE ENDED UP WHERE WE ENDED UP."

<snipped>

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/crime-law/chuck-cox-too-many-warning-signs-regarding-josh-po/nHWNk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 10, 2014, 01:19:58 PM »

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014

Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...." 

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel .....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

The judge has permitted the testimony of Rudy Sanchez in regards to the restaurant meeting with Terri. Somehow I suspect that Terri will once again withdraw her motion for parenting time with Kiara.

Considering cross-examination of the witness is not allowed ... the judge stated that the testimony would carry little weight in his ruling. Nevertheless ... I suspect that Terri would not the world to hear this damning testimony.

++++++

Horman case: Judge will restrict landscaper's testimony but may not give much weight to it
on February 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM
updated February 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_case_judge_will_restric.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2014, 10:06:52 PM »

http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-news/Signs-addressing-protesters-appear-in-Terri-Hormans-yard--246774671.html
Signs addressing protesters appear in Terri Horman’s yard
March 23, 2014

PORTLAND -- Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing boy Kyron Horman, appears to be fighting back after protesters demonstrated outside of her home.
Recently, new signs posted in Horman’s front yard warn critics to back off. One sign posted on a tree warns of "No trespassing."
Another sign includes photos of three women, noting, "Your threats have been documented."
Laura White was surprised to find her image displayed outside Horman’s home.
"That's me and two other ladies on there," said White.
The Roseburg neighbor said she had no involvement in the case except joining the "Roseburg Supports Kyron Horman" Facebook page.
Also posted is a flier asking to find Kyron Horman.   
In November 2013, a group of protester demonstrated outside of Horman's home. The demonstrators carried signs and wrote on the street with chalk, "Where's Kyron?"
Police responded to the protests after Horman's mother called 911 to complain about vandalism and trespassing.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2014, 11:26:58 AM »

Muffy

The above article should be dated February 23, 2014.  I also check for updates each day re the custody dispute as well as the Kyron Horman and MFH cases.  Nothing.

Janet

++++++

REMINDER

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...." 

Brett E. Engel .....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2014, 12:23:41 PM »

Considering the revealing testimony of Rudy Sanchez ... testimony under oath ... could it be that ... akin to 2010 ... Terri will once again withdraw her motion for parenting time with Kiara?

Janet

+++++

Details in alleged plot to kill Kyron Horman's father
Dec 7, 2013

<snipped>

The landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez claims in a deposition taken last month that:

•    Terri hired him to perform landscaping work in 2008;

•    Kaine was never told that Sanchez was doing the work;

•    Terri had been contemplating divorcing Kaine for many months;

•    Five months before Kyron disappeared, Terri asked Sanchez to a restaurant. She had Kiara, the daughter she and Kaine had, with her. She told Sanchez that Kaine was abusive and asked for his help finding someone to “get rid of” Kaine;

•    When he asked why, Terri allegedly told him that unless she got rid of Kaine, he would take Kiara from her;

•    Terri said that Kaine always carried $10,000 with him and a computer and the murder could be made to look like a mugging;

Sanchez said he told Terri that it was an offer that he could refuse.

<snipped>

Kaine has been fighting that attempt and his lawyers argue the Sanchez testimony establishes the risk presented by Terri.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Details-in-alleged-plot-to-kill-Kyron-Hormans-father-234865231.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2014, 12:54:47 PM »

BOTTOM LINE!!

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony. A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

Brett E. Engel .....

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »

When the dates of the official statements of Matt Shelby and Jason Gates are considered ... could it be that the Terri's claim in an email ONE DAY following Kyron's disappearance was ruled not credible by investigators?

++++++

TERRI HORMAN

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Aug 9, 2010

<snipped>

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source THE DAY AFTER her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. ...

" ... I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. ..."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

MATT SHELBY

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Jul 21, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "TWO TEACHERS WERE THE LAST SCHOOL STAFF TO SEE KYRON AT SKYLINE. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school WITH HIS STEPMOTHER, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

JASON GATES

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother:

"Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron's family, are asking for the community's assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning.  TERRI IS THE LAST PERSON KNOWN TO HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE HE DISAPPEARED."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2014, 04:05:27 PM »

In September, 2013 the judge gave the green light that afforded Terry's attorney permission to depose faculty on Skyline School.  Stephen Houze ... contrary to past official releases to the contrary ... claims that there are witnesses who can attest that Terri was not the last known person to have been see with Terri.  Have these depositions happened?  Will these witness be called to testify at the June 11, 2014 custody hearing?

Janet

+++++

MATT SHELBY

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
Jul 21, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "TWO TEACHERS WERE THE LAST SCHOOL STAFF TO SEE KYRON AT SKYLINE. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school WITH HIS STEPMOTHER, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

TERRI'S ATTORNEY

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

THE JUDGE

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 17, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, BUT CAN START DEPOSING FACLTY AS THE THE MISSING BOY'S SCHOOL and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 24, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher EASTER MATHEWS And school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2014, 04:30:38 PM »

Think about it.  Don Rees did not step aside when it came to limiting the deposing of Rudy Sanchez and Kaine Horman ... citing the compromising of the Kyron Horman and MFH investigations. However ... that did not happened re the deposing of Skyline faculty. Why? Could it be that Don Rees ... who has an investigative knowledge ... realizes NOTHING the faculty who were subpoenaed by Terri's attorneys could say that would "compromise" the Kyron Horman case?

Could it be that Stephen House misled.

The outcome will be what the outcome will be.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 27, 2014, 09:38:05 PM »

The Promise-Kyron Horman

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=241964869264778

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 27, 2014, 10:33:29 PM »

Luke 8:17
For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

++++++++

"I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. AND MAN IS THIS ONE OF THOSE HARD TIMES, THE HARDEST EVER. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts." Desiree Young - Team Desiree - March 6, 2011

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.