March 28, 2024, 02:37:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594386 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 29, 2014, 01:52:28 PM »

JUNE, 2013

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 29, 2014, 02:21:19 PM »

For the most part ... the words of Desiree, Kaine and their respective attorneys ... the words of those within the investigation as well as the words of the judiciary form a foundation that I derived my speculations encompassing the Kyron Homan and MFH cases ... a foundation I refuse to undermine without credible validation to the contrary.  In other words ... unidentified sources do not cut it.

+++++

KAINE

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman pleads with Terri Horman to begin cooperating with law enforcement. "I want Respondent to tell the truth. I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location.''

KAINE HORMAN SAYS HE LEARNED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

DESIREE

Raw: Desiree Young speaks about Kyron Horman search
September 1, 2013

VIDEO EXCERPT (5:15)

Reporter: How much involvement has LE had in the weekend's search.

Desiree: I cannot go into detail and don't want to quote for them but I NEVER DO ANYTHING WITHOUT TALKING TO THEM ... WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-interview-Desiree-Young--222019741.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: March 29, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »

Do FBI agents ... who were there from the beginning ... continue to work jointly with the MCSO in an effort to bring closure to the Kyron Horman case?

Janet

+++++

FBI will dedicate up to 6 agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance
February 24, 2011

<snipped>

The FBI will be dedicating up to six agents to help with the criminal investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, following a recent review of the local task force's nearly nine-month investigation by FBI agents who specialize in child abduction cases. ...

Agents from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit based in Quantico, Virginia, came to Portland when Kyron first was reported missing, and two returned to spend several days with the Kyron Horman investigative team in late January and early this month. ...

"The FBI has stepped up their participation," Staton said Wednesday

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fbi_will_dedicate_up_to_six_ag.htm
l

Kyron Horman: Multnomah County commissioners surprised by added FBI agents but supportive
February 24, 2011

<snipped>

Commissioner Deborah Kafoury asked for further explanation on what the FBI's stepped-up involvement means. She said later that she's supportive of the FBI participation and just wanted a better understanding of their role.

Staton said the FBI brings added resources and expertise "that we don't have at the local level."

"I'm very grateful they have offered this up to us," Staton said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/commissioners_express_surprise.html

Task force to disband in Kyron Horman case
June 2, 2011

<snipped>

The task force created last October included eight agencies, Sheriff Dan Staton said in a prepared statement released Thursday.

Dropping out are the Oregon State Police, the Washington and Clackamas County sheriff's offices and the Portland Police Bureau.  Remaining are the FBI, the state attorney general and the Multnomah County sheriff and district attorney offices.

<snipped.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-1-year-anniversary-123042478.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 30, 2014, 01:49:04 AM »

When aspects of Rudy Sanchez and the MFH Plot is compared with aspects of the Michael Cook and the sealed Restraining Order ... could it be that Terri's sexting with these men had an underlying manipulative motive?  In other words ... they were unknowingly being used.

The court document filed by Kaine's attorney in regards to the sealed restraining order is a good read.

Janet

+++++

KAINE HORMAN - COURT FILE - JULY 12, 2010

Page 7-10:

1 - 13  .....

Page 11:

14 - Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent attempted to hire to murder Petitioner.

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: March 30, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »

THE JUNE 12, 2010 COURT FILING - IN A NUTSHELL

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's attorney Laura Rackner asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

THE REDACTED TEXTS

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »

According to statement releases from MCSO and Don Rees ... Desiree and Kaine in briefings with investigators are privy to confidential status update encompassing the Kyron Horman and MFH cases.  Could it be that the judge ... Terri's attorneys and ... Dede's attorney are also privy to those updates.

Think about it ... Terri has yet to be charged but ...

1.  Judge Kantor has referenced Terri in a court filing as a PRIME SUSPECT.

2.  Stephen Houze and Peter Bunch have respectively stated that their client is a DEFACTO SUSPECT and  ... she remains in THE CROSS-HAIRS Of the investigation.

3.  Chad Stavely has stated that he would not be surprised if THE INDICTMENT against Terri was eventually handed down

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2014, 06:06:05 PM »

It appears that according to the statements of Don Rees and MCSO ... Kyron's parents are privy to ongoing updates regarding the investigation encompassing the disappearance of their son.  It makes sense that Desiree's words in the September, 2013 Jefferson Exchange interview was not taken out of thin air.

Janet

+++++

Desiree Young - Jefferson Exchange Interview - September 18, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

DON REES

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

MCSO

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Just minutes before Kaine Horman’s news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case: ....

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

“In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 30, 2014, 06:38:56 PM »

H/T - Kyron Horman World Soldiers

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 31, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »

There are those who cannot comprehend why Kyron's parents are not suing for the disappearance of their son while on PPS' watch?  Could it be that in ongoing briefings with investigators for almost four years ... Desiree and Kaine have been convinced beyond a doubt that the responsibility lies with Kyron's stepmom ... not PPS?

It also makes sense ... if Kyron's parents had not been convinced that Terri is the focus of investigators ... their desperate quest for answers regarding their precious son would have taken another direction long ago. 

Think about Desiree's 2012 $10,000,000 lawsuit against Terri ... not PPS.  Why?

In a December, 2013 court filing that includes his deposition ... Kaine has not budged in his position that Terri is responsible for the disappearance of his son ... his position stated in the June, 2010 Restraining Order.

Janet

++++++

JUNE, 2010

Details Of Horman Restraining Order Unsealed
POSTED: 12:31 pm PDT July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 12:37 pm PDT July 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A Multnomah County judge unsealed a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman a day after the county's district attorney said its contents wouldn't undermine the sheriff's criminal investigation.

<snipped>

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true," according to the order.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf

DECEMBER, 2013

Kaine Horman - Court Filing - December 3, 2013

6.  .... While it is true that respondent has not seen Respondent for over three years, it is not because Petitioner has "withheld her."  Petitioner merely retained the initial FAPA Order based (a) on his belief that Respondent was responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman and (b) Respondent tried to hire someone to kill Petitioner. PETITIONER STILL BELIEVES THAT RESPONDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON HORMAN.  Petitioner believes that Respondent is a threat to his safety and the safety of Kiara based on the testimony of Rodolfo Sanchez. ...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/190552178/Horman-Divorce-Docs-DEC-2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: March 31, 2014, 04:08:12 PM »

Could it be that a participant in the disappearance of Kyron has accepted a plea deal/immunity in exchange for the truth?  Could it be that with or without the location of Kyron being revealed ... indictment/s will be handed down in the Kyron Horman case prior to the June 11, 2014 custody hearing?

Janet

++++

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 01, 2014, 02:57:46 PM »

Could it be that in July, 2013 ... three years following the disappearance of Kyron ... investigators caved to demands of Chad Stavey and ... immunity was granted to his client in exchange for the truth ... in exchange for a polygraph ... in exchange for a grand jury testimony.

Could it be that Desiree's frustration expressed two months later in the September, 2013 Jefferson Exchange interview ... frustration that there have been no charges forthcoming ... stems from an investigative foundational knowledge that implies that there is implicating evidence against Terri but ... unfortunately no evidence that would lead them to the whereabouts of Kyron?  In other words ... the four year investigation into the connecting dots (participants) ... hoping the outcome would bring Kyron home ... has yet to happen.

When the well-being of Kiara is considered ... could it be that at least one indictment will handed down prior to the June 11, 2014 custody hearing with or without Kyron.

Janet

+++++

Desiree Young - September, 2013

<snipped>

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

<snipped>

Captain Jason Gates - February, 2011

<snipped>

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”

<snipped

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2014, 03:10:06 PM »

Desiree Young - November, 2013

"Not having the answers, it's turmoil.  I can't solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to arrest her, but I can stand out in front of her house and remind her of the reason we're here, and we're going to be here every day."

http://www.kptv.com/story/24069159/protesters-surround-terri-hormans-home-demanding-answers

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2014, 06:08:12 PM »

Dede Spicher

THE FACTS IN A TIMELINE

Think about it.

1.  In July, 2010 ... Dede was called before the Grand Jury but according to her attorney she did not testify.  Dede's attorney stated that it would not surprise him IF if Terri was not charged.  He also stated that his client was not in communication with Terri

2.  In October, 2012 ... Dede was deposed by Desiree's attorney in the civil lawsuit.  Dede pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions related to Terri, Kyron and her whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree's attorney motions the court to compel Dede to answer questions.  The court orded the civil lawsuit to be delayed for nine months.

3.  In July, 2013 ... Dede testifies before the Grand Jury.  Desiree's attorney states that she is cooperating.  Desiree suddenly drops her lawsuit claiming it was not her intention to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

1.  Unknown to Terri ... behind the scenes ... has Dede's attorney has been negotiating a plea deal since early in the investigation?

2.  Could it be that in July 2013 there was a negotiated plea deal finally reached ... a negotiate plea deal that afforded Dede immunity in exchange for the truth in regards to her involvement in the events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010?

3.  Did Dede implicate Terri?

4.  Considering the July, 2013 timing of Dede's Grand Jury testimony and Desiree's civil lawsuit withdrawal ... was there a connection?

5.  Considering the withdrawal of the civil lawsuit ... does Desiree anticipate at least one indictment to be handed down?

6.  Will at least one indictment be coming down sooner than later?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: April 03, 2014, 12:22:05 PM »

Since February 20th ... the silence from Desiree, Kaine and spokespersons for the investigation has been deafening.  When the June 11th custody hearing is considered  ... could it be that behind the scenes investigators have made the decision to act on the dots that they have connected over the past four years ... dots that they had hoped would result in bringing Kyron home.

+++++

Kaine Horman waits for break in Kyron case
May 17, 2011

PORTLAND -- The father of Kyron Horman warns the case for his missing young son may drag on for two, three or even four years.

And even then, the investigation into what happened to the missing boy may not be resolved.

During a two-hour interview with KGW, Kaine Horman provided insight into the nearly year-long investigation. If there is no major break in the case, this will be a marathon, not a sprint, according to Kaine Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: April 03, 2014, 12:53:33 PM »

The 2013 grand jury testimony of Dede may or may not be the catalyst that will bring Kyron home but ... could it be at the very least be the smoking gun that will afford investigators more than a glimpse into the happenings on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

MAY, 2011

Kaine Horman waits for break in Kyron case
May 17, 2011

<snipped>

When asked if he believes investigators have enough to convict his estranged wife for the disappearance of their son, Kaine Horman replied, "I'll say 'no.' I think that there is still a significant amount of work that needs to be done to make sure that Terri is the right person.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-still-waiting-for-break-in-Kyron-case-121963559.html

JULY, 2013

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DeDe Spicher testified before the grand jury for the criminal case within the past two weeks, according to Rosenthal.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

SEPTEMBER, 2013

The Kyron Horman Search: His Mother Continues
September 18, 2013

EXCERPT

FEBRUARY, 2014

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2014, 04:42:15 AM »

Still waiting for Kyron to be found and his abductor to be brought to justice.
 an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2014, 10:50:55 AM »

APRIL 4, 2014

From Kyron's Momma, Desiree Young.

I wanted to reach out to you directly and let you know that I will be attending and supporting the final CART training that starts Monday and goes through Thursday next week. I will be presenting my son's case on Monday during the lunch hour. This is going to be a big event not only will Jackson County be certified for CART now, but we will also regionalize the CART program so that we can cover more area geographically and have a bigger CART team with more resources, it will include Klamath County as well.

I have attached the JCSO press release for the training. I am so proud to be a part of something so important for missing children. April is a big month for the cause, for Kyron, and for all missing children. I will keep you updated, please watch for more to come.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers/161645780592018

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2014, 10:55:34 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2014, 04:10:32 PM »

OCTOBER, 2013

Amber Alert Training Prepares Police
by Sharon Ko
Published October 7, 2013

MEDFORD, Ore. — Multiple law enforcement agencies are joining experts across the nation to learn how to improve response techniques and investigate child abductions.

The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office is the agency behind this Amber Alert training. All week, local law enforcement officers will be training at the Smullin Center.

For the first day, the training began with personal stories. Participants heard from a parent whose child was killed in Illinois. They also heard from Kaelin Glazier’s mother. Glazier was the 15-year-old Rush girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1996.

They also heard from Desiree Young, Kyron Horman’s mother. Kryon is the Portland boy who has been missing since 2010. Young wanted to share her story to help empower other law enforcement officers who may come across other abducted children.

“This is a cause that I’ve been extremely passionate about, and I really want us to get a C.A.R.T. team down here and trained and ready for unfortunately, the next disaster that happens,” said Desiree Young.

Local law enforcement and other participants will also hear from criminal investigators from across the country. In addition to law enforcement, there are also other employees with the mental health department, social services and other agencies who are involved with children, who will also be training.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.kdrv.com/amber-alert-training-at-smullin-center/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.