April 19, 2024, 08:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 595873 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 07, 2014, 08:46:17 PM »

Kyron’s Mom Speaks on Child Abduction
Published April 7, 2014

MEDFORD, Ore. — Kyron Horman’s mom says she is supporting local law enforcement as they create a child abduction task force. That team will bring together local and state agencies to better respond to emergencies involving a missing child.

Desiree Young spoke Monday at the first meeting of the local Child Abduction Response Team, or CART. In 2010, her then-7-year-old son Kyron disappeared from his school in Portland. Despite a massive, state-wide search effort, Kyron still has not been found, and no arrests have been made.

Young, who is married to a Medford Police Detective, said she wanted to share her story with the task force to help inspire them to protect local children from a similar tragedy. She said many local law enforcement officers met or knew Kyron.

“When you’re touched by a story like this, and when you connect with a person, and when you’ve met the child that went missing, I think you become a little more passionate about the cause,” she said.

The CART team would combine resources in order to respond quickly during a child abduction. Police say the first few hours during an AMBER Alert are the most important.
Young also hoped to share her experiences with Multnomah County authorities during the search for Kyron. She said law enforcement there stressed the need to share resources and information, and to work with the media to spread the word about the disappearance.

Young said similar emphasis could be made by local law enforcement during child abductions.

“They have made this their mission. To be prepared here in Southern Oregon” Young said.

“It’s like a wakeup call.”

People with information on Kyron’s disappearance are still asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.kdrv.com/kyrons-mom-speaks-on-child-abduction/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 07, 2014, 09:19:34 PM »

The ability of mothers who children are missing to reach out in their never-ending pain and make a difference never ceases to amaze me.  The strength must be God-given.

Desiree Young and Beth Holloway ... Thank You!

Janet

++++

"TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE" - Beth Holloway

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 200:  "My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge. It's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that OTHERS MIGHT LEARN from them."

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2014, 05:21:06 PM »

Mother of Kyron Horman speaker at CART training
Apr 7th, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SOuJxkC7reY

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: April 08, 2014, 05:28:43 PM »

Kyron’s Mom Speaks on Child Abduction
April 8, 2014

MEDFORD, Ore. — Kyron Horman’s mom says she is supporting local law enforcement as they create a child abduction task force. That team will bring together local and state agencies to better respond to emergencies involving a missing child.

Desiree Young spoke Monday at the first meeting of the local Child Abduction Response Team, or CART. In 2010, her then-7-year-old son Kyron disappeared from his school in Portland. Despite a massive, state-wide search effort, Kyron still has not been found, and no arrests have been made.

Young, who is married to a Medford Police Detective, said she wanted to share her story with the task force to help inspire them to protect local children from a similar tragedy. She said many local law enforcement officers met or knew Kyron.
“When you’re touched by a story like this, and when you connect with a person, and when you’ve met the child that went missing, I think you become a little more passionate about the cause,” she said.

The CART team would combine resources in order to respond quickly during a child abduction. Police say the first few hours during an AMBER Alert are the most important.

Young also hoped to share her experiences with Multnomah County authorities during the search for Kyron. She said law enforcement there stressed the need to share resources and information, and to work with the media to spread the word about the disappearance. Young said similar emphasis could be made by local law enforcement during child abductions.

“They have made this their mission. To be prepared here in Southern Oregon” Young said. “It’s like a wakeup call.”

<snipped>

http://www.kezi.com/kyrons-mom-speaks-on-child-abduction/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 09, 2014, 05:48:54 PM »

DEDE SPICHER?

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

+++++

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Terri Horman Leaves The House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ” ....

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: April 09, 2014, 06:36:37 PM »

THE 2013 DEPOSITIONS?

Considering the official releases of the past state that Terri was the last known person to be seen with Kyron at Skyline Elementary ... it make sense the investigative conclusion was determined following interrogations of school faculty immediately following the disappearance of Kyron.

If and when deposed by Stephen Houze in 2013 ... it would make sense that the testimonies of Kristine Porter, Easter Mathews and Susan Hall would have affirmed the 2010 words of investigators in official releases. 

+++++++

MATT SHELBY

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

JASON GATES

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother:

"Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron's family, are asking for the community's assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. TERRI IS THE LAST PERSON KNOWN TO HAVE SEEN HIM BEFORE HE DISAPPEARED."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

JUDGE KANTOR

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 17, 2013

<snipped>

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, BUT CAN START DEPOSING FACLTY AS THE THE MISSING BOY'S SCHOOL and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: April 09, 2014, 07:14:12 PM »

THE 2013 DEPOSITIONS?  HAVE THEY HAPPENED?

The 2010 press releases/statements of investigative spokespersons reveal that Terri was the last known person to be seen with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  If any Skyline faculty testified to the contrary when deposed by Houze in 2013 ... it does not make sense that the quest of Kaine and Desiree for answers encompassing the disappearance of their precious son did not change focus.  That focus remains on Terri.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman - Court Filing - December 3, 2013

6. .... While it is true that respondent has not seen Respondent for over three years, it is not because Petitioner has "withheld her." Petitioner merely retained the initial FAPA Order based (a) on his belief that Respondent was responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman and (b) Respondent tried to hire someone to kill Petitioner. PETITIONER STILL BELIEVES THAT RESPONDENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON HORMAN. Petitioner believes that Respondent is a threat to his safety and the safety of Kiara based on the testimony of Rodolfo Sanchez.

Brett Engel

http://www.scribd.com/doc/190552178/Horman-Divorce-Docs-DEC-2013

Desiree Young - Open Letter - February, 2014

" ... Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well? ..."

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 10, 2014, 05:41:18 PM »

As a mother/grandmother ... I fail to comprehend Terri's mindset when I consider her June 30th sexting with Michael Cook three weeks following the disappearance of Kyron ... four days following Kaine fleeing the home with Kiara and ... two days after being served with a restraining order denying her contact with her daughter.  Desiree's mindset ... I get it!

A Comparison

TERRI - JUNE 30, 2010

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundreds of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

DESIREE - JUNE 29, 2010

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young writes open letter to son
June 29, 2010

Desiree Young has shared with NBC news a letter she's written to her 7-year-old son who has been missing since June 4.

"I would give anything to run my fingers through your short hair again," Young writes to her son, Kyron Horman. ....

"I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can’t live without you," she writes. "I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 10, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »

Could it be that emails shown to Desiree and Kaine by investigators ... emails that expressed hatred of Kyron ... emails that Kaine claimed are confidential to the case ... provided investigators more than a glimpse into Terri's mindset regarding her lack of anguish in the June 30, 2010 sexting with Michael Cook?

+++++

DESIREE

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt:

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

KAINE

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt:
Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: April 10, 2014, 11:16:44 PM »

According to Capt. Jason Gates on June 19, 2010 ... "teachers, staff, students and parents had been interviewed -- in some cases, two or three times".  The outcome?  Terri was deemed the last known person to have seen Kyron.

In September, 2013 ... Stephen Houze subpoenaed teachers Kristine Porter and  Easter Mathews as well as school secretary Susan Hall.  Why?  It makes sense that these faculty members would not have obstructed the Kyron Horman investigation for over three years by withholding crucial information.

Janet

+++++

JUNE 19, 2010

Friend: Terri Moulton Horman to take another polygraph in Kyron Horman's disappearance
June 19, 2010 at 9:16 AM

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates would not say whether Terri Moulton Horman is a suspect in the second-grader's June 4 disappearance from Skyline School.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared," Gates said. "We are releasing this information at this time in hope that it helps jog people's memory of that day."

<snipped>

Authorities are also asking anyone who was at Skyline School between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. June 4 to answer questions regarding Kyron's disappearance, even if they have already been interviewed by investigators.

The form asks whether Horman or the family's white Ford F250 pickup were seen at the school and when. There are also questions about Kyron: If he was seen at Skyline, when and if he was with anyone else.

Although investigators have already interviewed teachers, staff, students and parents -- in some cases, two or three times -- Gates said they want to be thorough.

"We can assure you that our primary goal is not to make any mistakes in this case -- to be as perfect as we can in investigating this case.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

SEPTEMBER, 2013

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

"Facts will dispute the contentions they make,'' Houze said.

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2014, 11:39:08 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2014, 11:42:23 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »

Could it be that the almost 4 year investigation is layered?  In other words ... Terri is not the only focus.  Could it be that behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected ... investigative dots that unfortunately have not yet led to Kyron's whereabouts?  When the June 11, 2014 custody hearing is considered ... could it be that Kaine's ongoing concern for the well-being of Kiara if Terri were to be afforded parenting time implies that at least one indictment will be handed down with or without all the investigative dots being connected.

Janet

++++

CAPTAIN JASON GATES - FEBRUARY, 2011

FBI steps up role in search for Kyron
Published: Feb 24, 2011 at 3:34 PM PDT

<snipped>

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line,” said Capt. Jason Gates with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office. “If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”

<snipped

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html

MCSO - JULY, 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 pm

<snipped>

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case:

“The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. ...

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

“In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff’s Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron’s family and the investigation.

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

DESIREE - SEPTEMBER, 2013

The Kyron Horman Search: His Mother Continues
September 18, 2013

EXCERPT

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

KAINE - FEBRUARY, 2014

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2014, 05:12:50 PM »

DESIREE, TONY AND KAINE

Transcript and Video

Little Boy Lost
NBC News
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

<snipped>

KATE SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: If you asked me before this situation, my answer's no. Based on what I know now, I don't know. I think anything is possible based on the way things have gone over the past few weeks.

KATE SNOW: You fear for your safety now, Kaine? For your daughter?

KAINE HORMAN: I fear for my daughter. ....

KATE SNOW: Do you think that Terri has more information than she's told investigators so far?

KAINE HORMAN: Yes.

KATE SNOW: About where Kyron is?

KAINE HORMAN: Yes.

<snipped>

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

Strike two. And with that, Desiree and Tony began to put pressure on Terri to talk with investigators again, tell them everything she knows. ....

TONY YOUNG: I absolutely believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

DESIREE YOUNG: And I do, too.

KATE SNOW: With help? Did someone help her?

DESIREE YOUNG: We don't have any evidence that indicates that, but we personally think that's the case.

KATE SNOW: Do you think Terri Horman planned to do something?

DESIREE YOUNG: Something with Kyron?

KATE SNOW: To Kyron?

DESIREE YOUNG: Oh, yeah, without a doubt.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.U0hVGPldUnc

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »

Magic Cleaners?   Why was it not revealed until September, 2013 that this establishment  was one of Terri's stops on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Think about it.  Terri's own timeline one day following Kyron's disappearance does not include Magic Cleaners.  Also ... in July, 2010 Magic Cleaners did not appear to be of interest to investigators.

However ... in September, 2013 ... after being served a subpoena by Stephen Houze ... the owner of Magic Cleaners (Sari Shanti) reveals to KGW that Terri had been in her establishment on the morning of June 4, 2010 but she was alone ... no Kiara.  Where was Kiara?  In the truck?  Who was watching her?

Janet

++++

JUNE 5, 2010 - TERRI'S TIMELINE - NO MAGIC CLEANERS

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:17 PM PST

<snipped>

Meantime, KATU News has obtained e-mails written by Terri Horman which indicate the woman knew suspicions were settled on her long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs were made public.

"They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream," she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.

<snipped>

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100415079.html

JULY, 2010 - INVESTIGATORS - NO MAGIC CLEANERS

Police obtain stores' surveillance footage in missing boy case
Published: Jul 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have asked two area grocery stores to submit their surveillance footage.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html

SEPTEMBER, 2013 - MAGIC CLEANERS - SUBPOENA

September 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers have issued about 10 subpoenas, demanding to question Tuesday one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, as well as faculty of Skyline School, the boy's former classmates and employees of various businesses, including Fred Meyer, 24-Hour Fitness and Magic Dry Cleaners.

<snipped>

SEPTEMBER, 2013 - MAGIC CLEANER'S OWNER - KGW INTERVIEW

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM

<snipped>

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

(In the video (1:25) at the above link it is reported that the owner of Magic Cleaners Sari Shanti claimed Terri came "alone".)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 12, 2014, 12:19:47 PM »

What info has investigators revealed to Kyron's parents in ongoing briefings ... info that has convinced Desiree and Kaine for almost four years that Terri holds the answers regarding the morning of June 4, 2010 ... the morning their son went missing?

Janet

+++++

SHERIFF STATON

Sheriff refocuses Kyron investigation
Posted on September 17, 2010 at 8:19 AM

<snipped>

Staton said there had been "significant movements" in the 15-week investigation and there was a more defined scope, allowing them to not be as broad in their efforts. Investigators can now concentrate on their current course to support a theory of what happened to the boy. He said he had seen no evidence that indicated Kyron was not alive.

When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.

"I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know," he added.

He said investigators were focusing on selective targets in the case that would help "support a conclusion."  ....

Staton said he was briefed with details from prosecutors last Friday and felt comfortable proceeding on the course they were on. ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

DESIREE

Desiree Davidson Young - Team Desiree - March 6, 2011

I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up. ....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Desiree-3/133864036644663

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2014, 12:46:20 PM »

TERRI'S CHANGING STORIES

Live blog: Kaine Horman and Desiree Young appear on Oprah Winfrey show
September 16, 2010 at 11:32 AM

<snipped>

Oprah: When did you become suspicious of her?

Kaine: First polygraph results came back and she was very vocal with everyone in the entire house about how it went. How that she failed. And then the actions after that and the discussions that we had trying to understand what happened that day and she would change her story daily, if not more than that. I mean, every time you talked to her it was a little bit different about, 'Oh, here's what happened that day, and you kind of look at her going, 'You know, we have a major crisis here and you don't even have a story that's believable at this point.'

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/live_blog_kaine_horman_and_des.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 12, 2014, 01:02:50 PM »

My understanding of both the Kyron Horman and the MFH cases has a foundation in the words of Kaine, Desiree and their attorneys ... the words of the judiciary and ... the words of investigative spokespersons ... words derived from statements/releases/court filings/interviews.  I am sceptical of unidentified sources that contradict.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 12, 2014, 01:17:26 PM »

It would make sense that "more than one" circuit judge did not deem ... without a credible foundation ... that there was probable cause to suspect Terri was involved both the Kyron Horman and MFH cases.  When ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... if Kaine says it ... I believe it!

Janet

++++

KAINE - OCTOBER, 2010

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman pleads with Terri Horman to begin cooperating with law enforcement. "I want Respondent to tell the truth. I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location.''

KAINE HORMAN SAYS HE LEARNED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

MCSO - JULY, 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 pm

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case: ....

<snipped>

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

“In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2014, 10:54:51 AM »

The July, 2013 no-contact order is more specific that the original restraining order.  Why?

Janet

++++++++

Judge signs civil no-contact order that requires Terri Horman to stay away from husband and daughter
August 01, 2013

A Multnomah County judge on Thursday signed a civil order that requires Terri Moulton Horman to have no contact with her estranged husband and their 4-year-old daughter as divorce proceedings resume.

Judge Henry Kantor signed the civil no-contact order Thursday as Kaine Horman dismissed the Family Abuse Prevention Act restraining order he had just renewed for one year against his estranged wife.

The new order says Kaine Horman is awarded exclusive use of the home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road in Portland, and TERRI HORMAN CAN'T COME WITHIN 150 FEET OF THE HOUSE, KAINE HORMAN'S JOB AT INTEL CORP. IN HILLSBORO, OR HIS GYM IN BEAVERTON.

TERRI HORMAN IS ALSO REQUIRED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE SKYLINE SCHOOL WHERE THEIR MISSING SON KYRON HAD ATTENDED.

<snipped>

The order, which will be in effect as the divorce hearings resume, also prohibits Terri Horman from entering or trying to enter their daughter Kiara's daycare.  Terri Horman agrees not to buy or possess any firearms or ammunition, it says.

The order also was signed by Kaine Horman's lawyer Brett E. Engel and Terri Horman's lawyer, Peter Bunch.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/08/judge_signs_civil_no-contact_o.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.