March 28, 2024, 02:08:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594461 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »

Portland's Largest Garage Sale
Portland Expo Center
2060 N Marine Drive, Portland, OR
Hall B & C Entry in front of Hall C
Venue Phone: 503-736-5200
Phone: (503) 798-6117

Saturday, April 19 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m

<snipped>

Speakers: Kyron Horman Awareness Booth will be set up Please stop by the Booth and pick up Free Awareness Items to help Bring Kyron Home, www.bringkyronhome.org

They will also be Doing Free Child ID Cards

http://search.statesmanjournal.com/localevents/event//69133-Portlands-Largest-Garage-Sale

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 13, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »

Could it be that the almost 4 year investigation is layered?  In other words ... Terri is not the only focus.  Could it be that behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected ... investigative dots that unfortunately have not yet led to Kyron's whereabouts?

When the June 11, 2014 custody hearing is considered ... could it be that Kaine's ongoing concern for the well-being of Kiara if Terri were to be afforded parenting time implies that at least one indictment will be handed down with or without the last investigative dot having a connection.

Janet

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”  Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

A Theory in a Timeline

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe remains with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara (?) and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island ... pings that motivated extensive searches.  Kyron is handed over to a third party participant with a possible safe haven connection or ....

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare. (?)  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron to contacts ... photo taken earlier in the classroom.

02:00 AM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup documents/videos/articles/interviews that support my "theory" are available upon request.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2014, 07:57:58 PM »

Dede Spicher

THE FACTS IN A TIMELINE

Think about it.

1.  In July, 2010 ... Dede was called before the Grand Jury but according to her attorney she did not testify.  Dede's attorney stated that it would not surprise him IF if Terri was not charged.  He also stated that his client was not in communication with Terri

2.  In October, 2012 ... Dede was deposed by Desiree's attorney in the civil lawsuit.  Dede pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions related to Terri, Kyron and her whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree's attorney motions the court to compel Dede to answer questions.  The court orded the civil lawsuit to be delayed for nine months.

3.  In July, 2013 ... Dede testifies before the Grand Jury.  Desiree's attorney states that she is cooperating.  Desiree suddenly drops her lawsuit claiming it was not her intention to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

1.  Behind the scenes ... Unknown to Terri ... has Dede's attorney been attempting to negotiate a plea deal since early in the investigation?

2.  Could it be that in July 2013 a negotiated plea deal was finally reached ... a negotiate plea deal that afforded Dede immunity in exchange for the truth regarding knowledge of as well as participation in the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2014, 07:59:38 PM »

KAINE - FEBRUARY, 2014

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 14, 2014, 05:40:48 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2014, 09:10:24 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 17, 2014, 02:58:37 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 17, 2014, 03:31:40 PM »

Another Easter without her precious little boy.

Dear Lord

Desiree does have faith that in Your timing there will be resolution but ... until then the not-knowing whether her son is dead or alive ... safe or at risk ... is so difficult.  Please continue to afford this mother both peace and strength to endure.

Janet

++++++

Desiree Davidson Young - Team Desiree - March 6, 2011

"I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Desiree-3/133864036644663

Luke 3:17 - For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 17, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 18, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 20, 2014, 11:43:15 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 24, 2014, 11:42:12 AM »

JUSTICE FOR KYRON

Desiree Young - April 23, 2014

This week begins another phase of the mission to give back, so that the tragedy we live everyday hasn't been in vain. It is because of Kyron that I am becoming a Team Hope Coordinator for NCMEC The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, I will be honoring him in this step. I will be dedicating time and support to other parents of missing children. NCMEC is an important organization that provides resources and support to help parents of missing children cope and navigate this scary path. There are many things that they do to help us, I have only shared a couple of the things they do. I am blessed to be allowed this opportunity. I pray for the strength to help the parents that will come....in the ways that they will need. I will represent Kyron in Virginia and hope to fill some big shoes in a big way!

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 24, 2014, 11:46:07 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 26, 2014, 12:36:00 PM »

THE WITNESSES?

The quotes of various spokespersons for the investigation state that Terri was the last known person to have seen Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.  The only statement to the contrary that does not originate from unidentified sources is Terri's own words revealed in an email sent to a friend one day following her stepson's disappearance ... Terri's own words that imply that she is aware of witnesses who observed her stepson with a male after she departed from Skyline.

On September 13, 2013 ... OVER THREE YEARS LATER ... Terri's attorney appears to affirm his client's June 5, 2010 claim.

Nevertheless ... I am not holding my breath.  I cannot comprehend Houze blowing the Kyron Horman case wide open with a Perry Mason moment by calling witnesses to testify/affirm Terri WAS NOT the last person to have seen Kyron.  Think about it.  The implication would be that Houze and/or the alleged witnesses have been suppressing evidence for the past almost four years ... evidence that would have taken the investigation in another direction ... another direction where the focus was not on his client.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman - June 5, 2010

“I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Captain Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

"Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Attorney Stephen Houze - September 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 26, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »

If the alleged witnesses that Stephen Houze referred to ... alleged witnesses who could attest that Terri was not the last person seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 are Kristine Porter, Easter Mathews and Susan Hall ... the implication of the words stated by investigative spokespersons is that these faculty members were not forthright at the get go.  I cannot go there.  What would have been the motive for withholding?  Think about it.  A little boy was missing!

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 24, 2013

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. ....

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: April 27, 2014, 03:06:57 PM »

Kaine Horman - Media Interview - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

Could it be that the current silence in the Kyron Horman case implies the "lull before the storm"?

Janet

++++

Desiree Young - Open Letter - February, 2014

"Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well?"

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 29, 2014, 11:00:34 PM »

THE WITNESSES?

The quotes of various investigation spokespersons state that Terri was the last known person to have seen Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.  The only claim to the contrary that does not originate from unidentified sources is Terri's own words revealed in an email sent to a friend one day following her stepson's disappearance ... Terri's own words that imply that she is aware of witnesses who observed her stepson with "a male" after she departed from Skyline.

On September 13, 2013 ... OVER THREE YEARS LATER ... Terri's attorney appears to affirm his client's June 5, 2010 claim regarding witnesses but not "a male".

Nevertheless ... I am not holding my breath.  I cannot comprehend Houze blowing the Kyron Horman case wide open with a Perry Mason moment by calling witnesses to testify/affirm Terri WAS NOT the last person to have seen Kyron.  Think about it.  The implication would be that Houze and/or the alleged witnesses have been suppressing evidence for the past almost four years ... evidence that would have taken the investigation in another direction ... another direction where the focus was not on his client.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman - June 5, 2010

“I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Captain Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

"Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Attorney Stephen Houze - September 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

New Kyron Horman flier refers to mysterious man
April 29, 2014

PORTLAND -- A sign posted outside of Terri Horman's home in Roseburg is raising questions.  The flier suggests an "unknown man" may be connected to her stepson's disappearance.

The flier title, "Find Kyron First" includes an age progression photo of Kyron Horman and the missing boy's description.

It also includes the following statement: "Kyron Horman was last seen at a public invited Science Fair at Skyline School in Portland OR by witnesses who saw him with an unknown man."

Investigators believe Terri Horman was the last one to see her stepson before he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. She has not been charged in the case.

Terri Horman was not available for comment. It's not clear who created the flier.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on the new flier.

A spokesman said the public should rely on official law enforcement bulletins from the FBI or local police for information about the case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-flyer-refers-to-mysterious-man-257249831.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 30, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »

Yesterday's KGW article and related comments are interesting reads and ... the video is a must see.  IMO

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-flyer-refers-to-mysterious-man-257249831.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 30, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »

There are those who will cite Tanner Pumala's alleged encounter with Kyron on the morning June 4, 2010 as proof of a known witness who who observed Kyron following Terri's departure from Skyline.

On June 9, 2010 Tanner Pumala tells his story at his Grandmother's urging ... his story that implies he conversed with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 follow Terri's departure from Skyline.  However ... when Captain Jason Gates statement of June 21, 2010 is considered ... Tanner's story had obviously been ruled out by investigators as not case related.

++++++

TANNER PUMALA

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
June 9, 2010

<snipped>

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.'

I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/23842774/detail.html

CAPTAIN JASON GATES

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »

CAPTAIN JASON GATES

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates talks with reporters Friday, June 18, in front of Skyline School. Gates tried to dispel rumors and false information about the investigation into the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.