March 28, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594476 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56:50 PM »

Yesterday's KGW article and related comments are interesting reads and ... the video is a must see.  IMO

Janet

++++++

New Kyron Horman flier refers to mysterious man
April 29, 2014

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-flyer-refers-to-mysterious-man-257249831.html

Kaine Horman hopes people will ignore Roseburg fliers featuring Kyron
Apr 30, 2014

PORTLAND, Ore. – The father of missing Kyron Horman says he hopes that people will ignore new fliers about his son that are popping up in the Roseburg area.

The fliers have been appearing around Kyron’s stepmother’s Roseburg neighborhood. They show age progression photos that say Kyron was last seen with an unknown man.

The fliers carry the headline, “Find Kyron First.”

The information references a mysterious man who might be connected to Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators have described Terri Horman as a person of interest in Kyron’s disappearance and was reportedly seen handing out some of those fliers. But the information on the fliers isn’t from law enforcement. Some of the fliers even had the wrong number for the Kyron Horman tip line.

Kyron’s father, Kaine, hopes people realize what’s going on around Terry Horman’s home.

“From what I've seen so far, the fliers, that they're not law enforcement released information to my knowledge,” he told KATU News Wednesday. “The information on them, in some cases, may not even be correct. So just a little bit of concern about them, but for the most part, they're not law enforcement released – not official releases from them, so hopefully ask people to ignore them for now.”

Kaine Horman says he's looking forward to a custody hearing for his daughter involving Terri Horman in about a month. Meanwhile, he's also confident law enforcement is doing all it can to find out what happened to Kyron, which includes an open criminal investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-hopes-people-will-ignore-Roseburg-fliers-featuring-Kyron-257426461.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2014, 11:00:40 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 01, 2014, 09:12:59 PM »

The six month extention of the Kyron Horman Grand Jury has come and gone.  Could it be that a ruling in regards to an indictment has already happened?

On October 25, 2010 Kaine stated that he learned from investigators that more than one circuit judge deemed that there was "probable cause: to implicate Terri in the disappearance of his son.  Could it be that "probable cause" has risen to another level within the investigations and ... an indictment will be forthcoming?

Janet

+++++

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013

<snipped>

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months."

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman pleads with Terri Horman to begin cooperating with law enforcement. "I want Respondent to tell the truth. I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location.''

Kaine Horman says he learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2014, 10:55:39 AM »

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 02, 2014, 11:44:26 AM »

The constant refusal by investigators and the bio parents to address an unknown man seen at the school with Kyron is going beyond odd at this point, four years post abduction.  Yes, Terri's behaviors, possible motive, and silence is an indicator of her likely involvement and my gut has always 'felt' she was somehow involved but it is reasonable to find that this insistence on ignoring an unknown male is also suspicious.

The longer the issue remains unaddressed the more strange it becomes... and a little bothersome. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2014, 01:09:43 PM »

Hi Amys Sister

Could it be that Terri's claim in an email to a friend one day following Kyron's disappearance that an unknown male observed by witnesses was investigated and ruled out.  Spokespersons for the investigation have stated that Terri was the last known person to have been seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Aug 9, 2010

<snipped>

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2014, 02:00:23 PM »

Yes, it could be Tamiko's Mom, however the refusal to acknowledge it publicly is ridiculous.  If this unknown man is a non issue in relation to Kyron's disappearance then why won't his parents or LE simply say so instead of asking the public to ignore it?

Seriously, ignore it only because LE and the bios tell us to?  How about address why it is not relevant to the case.  Has he been cleared?  Are they still investigating that aspect?  Does he not exist?

Some of us are not so easily led and require actual information before we allow others to tell us what to ignore.  It's insulting to the intelligence. 

I do wish Kaine and Desiree well and continue to hope there will be arrests (multiple, IMO) but these attempts at controlling public thought and flow of information leads to suspicion.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2014, 03:04:20 PM »

Amys Sister

I believe with all my heart that Desiree and Kaine have one objective and that objective is to find answers regarding their missing son and ... they will not do or say anything that will jeopardize that objective.

I believe with all my heart that spokespersons for the investigation would not publicly state that Terri was the last known person to be seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2014 if the contrary was true.

My thoughts on the Kyron Horman case are derived from the words of Kaine, Desiree and spokespersons for the investigation.  If that defines me as naive ... then so be it.

Think about it.  For almost four years ...Kaine and Desiree have gone to bed each evening and woken each morning not knowing if their precious son is dead or alive ... safe or at risk.  It must be a literal h---.  My heart breaks for them.

Janet

+++++++

Kaine Horman - Media Interview - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2014, 03:19:42 PM »

I'm sorry Tamiko's Mom.  It didn't even occur to me that it would look like I was implying you or anyone else is naïve, but I can see how you would see it that way.

I was speaking for my self and I do feel that after four years it behooves no one to continue on with the same tract of accuse, rinse, repeat without providing information that there is just cause to do so.  I have always believed Kaine (to a certain degree) and Desiree however no one, not even LE, can indefinitely toss accusations around without backing them up. 

How is it helping the investigation to not address the unknown male?  I guess I see it as no better than Terri's unending silence, and maybe that's the point LE and the bio's are trying to make.  The difference is that an unknown possible suspect or accomplice remains a danger to other children and if no such man exists then they should say so.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2014, 03:57:09 PM »

Amys Sister

I believe that the almost four year investigation ... behind doors for the most part ... is not only about Terri.

Spokespersons for the investigation have stated that Terri was the last known person to be seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2014 but ... could it be that others participated with Terri following her departure from Skyline with Kyron prior to 8:45 AM?

Could it be that the six month extended Grand Jury of October, 2013 was all about questioning one of those participants ... one of those participants who received an immunity deal in exchange for the truth?  Considering the six month has lapsed ... could it be that at least one indictment will be forthcoming?

Anyways ... As long as Desiree and Kaine have confidence in the investigation ... my position on the issues will remain firm.

I am off.  Last weekend I was desperate for a game of Scrabble so I made my 12 year old granddaughter a wager.  If she won I would go halvers with her on an outfit.  I really didn't think she could beat me.  I must be getting old.  We are off to the mall.  Walmart doesn't cut it anymore.

Have a good day Amys Sister!

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

The Kyron Horman Search: His Mother Continues
September 18, 2013

<snipped>

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

<snipped>

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

"It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2014, 04:49:39 PM »

Your grand daughter must be one smart cookie.  Have a great day with her! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2014, 10:54:07 PM »

Your grand daughter must be one smart cookie.  Have a great day with her! 

She is but ... picking that Z and Q out the tile bag at get go and ... placing them both on triple letter spaces didn't hurt.  That's OK.  I got me a partner for a game of Scrabble as well as a fantastic afternoon with this young lady who is growing up far too fast.  I thought the new outfit (tights/top) she chose look lovely on her but when she tried it on for Papa ... he claimed she looks 12 going on 16.  Now I'm concerned about her parents take when they pick her up later following their date night.

Anyways ... the Kyron Horman case?  If the most recent Grand Jury did not determine there was enough hard/circumstantial evidence to indict anyone ... may worst fear for Desiree and Kaine may be realized ... the case will become cold. 

Have a good weekend Amys Sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 03, 2014, 08:41:02 PM »

Kyron Hormon’s mother raises money for renewed search
Saturday, May 3, 2014, 5:33 pm

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN 6) — Four years after 7-year-old Kyron Horman waent missing from Skyline School in Northwest Portland, search efforts continue.

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, held a car wash at Xtreme Gym in Beaverton, where his wall of hope stands, Saturday May 3 to raise money for a renewed search effort.

“I hate that it costs money to search for your son,” she said.

“We’re trying to bring in a couple of non-profit organizations, and we have to pay for their flights, and so we’re going to do a search in June, and that’s what it takes unfortunately.”

With additional funds, the search will begin this summer.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2014/05/03/kyron-hormons-mother-raises-money-renewed-search/

Desiree Young, the mother of Kyron Horman, at a car wash at Xtreme Gym in Beaverton, Ore. Saturday May 3, 2014

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 03, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 04, 2014, 11:26:26 AM »

In the following video ... Desiree publicly refutes the claim printed on the recently posted flier ... the claim that Kyron was seen by witnesses with an unknown man at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Considering it has been affirmed through statements by Don Rees as wellas the Sheriff's Office that Kyron's parents receive ongoing briefings in regards to the status of the investigation ... my position is that Desiree's words reflect the truth.  IMO

Janet

++++

Car wash raises money for Kyron Horman search
May 3, 2014

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Car-was-raises-money-for-Kyron-Horman-search-257822661.html

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 04, 2014, 02:34:07 PM »

Blink is the only public person, besides Houze and Terri, stating that Kyron was seen with a man at the science fair. 

Blink, states plainly and with confidence that several sources have corroborated this information... not only that Kyron was seen with a man but that he was seen with this man after Terri left the premises.

One source would make me question the validity but several sources give the story more plausibility.

I imply nothing about this man.  He could have been cleared.  He may still be unknown.  Either way, why are investigators publicly ignoring this part of the investigation? 

I believe Blink has vetted her sources.  I do hope the sources are objective ones, other than that, IMO, we will find out more come June.

As an aside, while Desiree and Kaine may be getting briefed I'm not so sure LE would be giving them all information related to the case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 04, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »

Blink is the only public person, besides Houze and Terri, stating that Kyron was seen with a man at the science fair. 

Blink, states plainly and with confidence that several sources have corroborated this information... not only that Kyron was seen with a man but that he was seen with this man after Terri left the premises.

One source would make me question the validity but several sources give the story more plausibility.

I imply nothing about this man.  He could have been cleared.  He may still be unknown.

Either way, why are investigators publicly ignoring this part of the investigation? 

I believe Blink has vetted her sources.  I do hope the sources are objective ones, other than that, IMO, we will find out more come June.

As an aside, while Desiree and Kaine may be getting briefed I'm not so sure LE would be giving them all information related to the case.

Amys Sister

It is my believe that spokespersons for the investigation have publicly addressed Terri's June 5, 2010 email claim ... Terri's June 5, 2010 email claim that there were witnesses who saw Kyron with an unknown male following Terri's departure from the school. 

In the past week ... both Kaine and Desiree have negated the "unknown male" claim which was printed on the recent flier that was posted in Roseburg.  Kaine advises readers of the flier to ignore.  Desiree renders the claim a lie ... an attempt to distract attention away from Terri.

Again ... until revealed otherwise ... I will continue to uphold the words of Kaine, Desiree and their respective attorneys as well as the words of those within the Kyron Horman investigation.

Janet

+++++

TERRI HORMAN

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Aug 9, 2010

<snipped>

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

MATT SHELBY

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

JASON GATES

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 04, 2014, 06:38:03 PM »

Amys Sister

The June 18, 2010 release from the Sheriff's Office specifically states that "school staff" did not see Kyron after 8:45 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010.

I cannot comprehend but ... could it be that after almost four years the testimonies of Kristine Porter, Easter Mathews and Susan Hall when deposed by Stephen Houze may negate the words of official statements that were relayed by investigation spokespersons ... official statements which publicly inform that Terri was the last person to be seen with Kyron at Skyline?

Amys Sister ... if you serve ... I will eat an entire humble pie if Houze' witnesses provide proof that negates my theory that Kyron left Skyline with Terri.  A little whipping cream on top would be nice along with a cuppa tea.

I hope you had a good Sunday.  First BBQ of the year is being held at our neighbour's home in about an hour.  I am not crazy about hamburgers but ... when you don't have to cook and clean up ... I can eat anything.

Janet

++++

THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

BLINK ON CRIME

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
6 August 2013

<snipped>

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

THE JUDGE

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 04, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »

I imply nothing about this man.  He could have been cleared.  He may still be unknown.  Either way, why are investigators publicly ignoring this part of the investigation? 

Amys Sister

When you consider the words of Don Rees as well as the statement of the Sheriff's office ... it does not make sense to me why in briefings investigators would not be sharing with Kaine and Desiree that Kyron was last seen with an unknown male at Skyline following Terri's departure.

It also does not make sense to me why both Kaine and Desiree would negate what was printed on the recent flier regarding the unknown male if those words were a reflection of the truth.

Janet

+++++

Desiree Young - Jefferson Exchange Interview - September 18, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

DON REES

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

MCSO

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Just minutes before Kaine Horman’s news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person’s case: ....

“The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

“In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2014, 12:31:45 PM »

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

THE JUDGE

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees motioned the court to place restrictions on the deposing of Kaine Horman and Rudy Sanchez by Stephen Houze implying some testimony would compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.  However ... to my knowledge Rees did not interfere with the judge's ruling that allowed Houze to depose Skyline faculty Kristine Porter, Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

The implication?

Janet

++++

KAINE HORMAN

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

RUDY SANCHEZ

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013

" ...The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.