March 28, 2024, 04:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594403 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 05, 2014, 01:30:48 PM »

Sealed Indictment Law & Legal Definition

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sealed-indictment/

Could it be that a sealed indictment against Terri has existed since early on in the investigation ... a sealed indictment that has been privy to only a select few.

Janet

++++++

1. CHAD STAVLEY - THE INDICTMENT

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

2. PETER BUNCH - DEFACTO SUSPECT

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 201

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

3.  PETER BUNCH - CROSSFIRE OF THE INVESTIGATION

Judge delays Terri and Kaine Horman's divorce case until January, agrees Terri faces 'substantial legal risk'
October 08, 2010

<snipped>

Although a suspect hasn't been named in Kyron's disappearance, investigators have been intently focused on Terri Horman. Even Bunch said Thursday, "There's no doubt she's in the cross hairs of the state's investigation."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

4.  JUDGE KANTOR - PRIME SUSPECT

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
August 21, 2012

<snipped>

Judge Henry Kantor referred to her as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html

http://media.king5.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

5.  JAMES MOULTON - NO COMPUTER - NO CELL

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 19, 2010

Since July 16, when Terri was forced out of the home on Sheltered Nook Road, she's lived with her parents in Roseburg. She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze.

James said she has a treadmill in her parents' home but no cell phone or computer.

He's seen her a few times and talks to her regularly on the phone.

"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 05, 2014, 03:25:18 PM »

CHAD STAVLEY - THE INDICTMENT

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

When the above July, 2010 words of DeDe's attorney are considered ... could it be that since early in the investigation Chad Stavley has been holding out for an immunity deal for his client in exchange for the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Could it be that that DeDe's June, 2013 testimony before the Grand Jury implies that she was afforded that immunity deal?

Could it be that the October, 2013 six month extention of the Grand Jury hearings had everything to do with connecting the dots with the further questioning of DeDe?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, says his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman risks jail
August 27, 2010

BEAVERTON -- Kyron Horman's mother directed a new appeal on Friday at the boy's stepmother but this time her plea was pointed, warning Terri Moulton Horman that she could go to jail.

"The police will not stop until they find Kyron," Desiree Young said. "You will go to jail and whoever who has been helping you will have to talk or they will go to jail. I believe that you really want to make the right choice and bring Kyron home."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun.html

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

To pursue the civil case and to go after the police records could threaten the criminal case, she explained. Young said she wants no part of hindering that criminal investigation.

"I'm very disappointed that we can't move forward," she said. "I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation."

She said that Horman continues to stonewall investigators. "I'm still going to bring pressure on Terri. I'm not going away," Young said.

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013

<snipped>

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months."

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 05, 2014, 03:34:29 PM »

Kaine Horman - Media Interview - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 05, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »

Dede Spicher

THE FACTS IN A TIMELINE

1.  In July, 2010 ... Dede was called before the Grand Jury but according to her attorney she was not required to testify.  Dede's attorney stated that it would not surprise him IF if Terri was charged.  He also stated that his client was not in communication with Terri

2.  In October, 2012 ... Dede was deposed by Desiree's attorney in the civil lawsuit.  Dede pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions related to Terri, Kyron as well as her whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree's attorney motions the court to compel Dede to answer questions.  The court ordered the civil lawsuit to be delayed for nine months.

3.  In July, 2013 ... Dede testifies before the Grand Jury.  Desiree's attorney states that she is cooperating.  Desiree suddenly drops her lawsuit claiming it was not her intention to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

4.  In October, 2013 ... the Grand Jury convenes for another six months.

+++++

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 05, 2014, 05:18:03 PM »

Desiree Young - May 4, 2014

"Portland and Medford's Team Kyron supporters came out today to raise money for our June search for Kyron. I want to thank all of you for coming to support Kyron, even when the weather wasn't cooperative. I appreciate all that you have done for Kyron over the past 4 years. We are truly blessed to have such passionate people on our side. We raised another $760 toward the search we are getting together for June.

I want to send a special thank you to Bob for hosting the car wash at Xtreme Gym in Beaverton, and Stacey Green for coordinating the event, as well as the other volunteers who came out and donated their time today. To the various media channels that showed up even in the rain to cover Kyron's story again, thank you so much.

Our next car wash is planned for May 24th in Roseburg.

We will never give up, we will never stop, we promise."

Desiree

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman?forcedesktop=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 05, 2014, 05:21:46 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 06, 2014, 07:08:11 PM »

BRING KYRON HOME

With June quickly approaching we are thinking Kyron's Wall of Hope needs a re-vamp. If you have anything you would like to have added to the wall you can mail it to the foundation and we will be more than happy to put it up for you. We will also take pictures and post them on here  If you send notes we will laminate them before hanging to ensure weather damage Ready.......let's cover this wall with some amazing words of hope!

Kyron Horman Foundation
2373 NW 185th Ave #672
Hillsboro, OR 97124

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 06, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »

Portland's Largest Garage Sale
Portland Expo Center
2060 N Marine Drive, Portland, OR
Hall B & C Entry in front of Hall C
Venue Phone: 503-736-5200
Phone: (503) 798-6117

Saturday, April 19 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m

<snipped>

Speakers: Kyron Horman Awareness Booth will be set up Please stop by the Booth and pick up Free Awareness Items to help Bring Kyron Home, www.bringkyronhome.org

They will also be Doing Free Child ID Cards

http://search.statesmanjournal.com/localevents/event//69133-Portlands-Largest-Garage-Sale

BRING KYRON HOME
April 25, 2014

Thank you to everyone who came by the booth last weekend at the garage sale. We couldn't keep this going without you. Please keep your eyes open everywhere you go and keep checking our events page for our next booth location.

https://www.facebook.com/BringKyronHome

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 06, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »

Beth Holloway confronted Deepak Kalpoe at his place of employment in Aruba desperately seeking answers ... Deepak Kalpoe one of the last known persons seen with her daughter prior to her disappearance.

Beth Holloway confronted Joran van der Sloot in a visitors' room at a Peruvian prison desperately seeking answers ... Joran van der Sloot one of the last known persons seen with her daughter prior to her disappearance.

I applauded the peaceful confrontation of Deepak Kalpoe and/or Joran van der Sloot by Beth Holloway.

I also applauded the peaceful attempt by Desiree Young to confront Terri Horman last November.  She too is desperately seeking answers from the woman who spokespersons for the investigation have stated was the last known person seen with her precious son.

Janet

+++++

Protesters surround Terri Horman's home demanding answers
Nov 25, 2013

<snipped>

"Not having the answers, it's turmoil", said Young.  "I can't solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to arrest her, but I can stand out in front of her house and remind her of the reason we're here, and we're going to be here every day."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/24069159/protesters-surround-terri-hormans-home-demanding-answers

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 06, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »

KYRON IS MISSING

Little Boy Lost
NBC - Dateline
7/26/2010

Desiree Young: "I got a phone call from the school, and she said, ‘Is this Desiree Young?' And I said, `Yes it is.' And she said, `You're listed as the emergency notification for Kyron Horman?' And I said, `Yeah, he's my son. What could I do?' And she said, `I have to notify you, he's missing.' And for a split second I thought it was a joke, and I said, `What?' She said, `He's missing.' I said, `I don't understand. How could he be missing?' ... "

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.U2mk2vldUnd

NATALEE IS MISSING

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Preface

"I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 07, 2014, 01:26:35 PM »

Desiree Young - September 24, 2013

"I still feel like I'm stuck back on June 4.  I can't move on from that because I don't have answers, I don't have Kyron."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/crews_scour_area_near_skyline.html#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 07, 2014, 05:33:09 PM »

It is my believe that spokespersons for the investigation have publicly addressed Terri's June 5, 2010 email claim ... Terri's June 5, 2010 email claim that there were witnesses who saw Kyron with an unknown male following Terri's departure from the school. 

In the past week ... both Kaine and Desiree have negated the "unknown male" claim which was stated on a recent private flier that was posted in Roseburg.  Kaine advises readers of the flier to ignore.  Desiree renders the claim not true.  She states that it is all an attempt to divert attention away from Terri.

Again ... until revealed otherwise ... I will continue to believe that the words of Kaine, Desiree and their respective attorneys as well as the words of those within the Kyron Horman investigation are derived from a credible foundation.

Janet

+++++

TERRI HORMAN

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Aug 9, 2010

<snipped>

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

MATT SHELBY

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

JASON GATES

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

(continued)

THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

MATT SHELBY

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
July 21, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesperson Matt Shelby told KATU News, "Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 07, 2014, 06:10:38 PM »

WHERE WAS KIARA?

Are there any known witnesses who observed Terri, Kyron WITH Kiara INSIDE Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010?  Think about it.  The owner of Magic Cleaners stated in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment on the morning of June 4, 2010 but she was alone ... no Kiara.

Could it be that Kiara was left in the truck with a person who "possibly" moved the vehicle why Terri was inside Skyline?

Janet

++++++

ROD UNDERHILL

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 07, 2014, 06:12:37 PM »

SELF-EDIT

why Terri was inside s/b while Terri was inside

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 07, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »

Magic Cleaners?   Why was it not revealed until September, 2013 that this establishment  was one of Terri's stops on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Think about it.  Terri's own timeline one day following Kyron's disappearance does not include Magic Cleaners.  Also ... in July, 2010 Magic Cleaners did not appear to be of interest to investigators.

However ... in September, 2013 ... after being served a subpoena by Stephen Houze ... the owner of Magic Cleaners (Sari Shanti) reveals to KGW that Terri had been in her establishment on the morning of June 4, 2010 but she was alone ... no Kiara.  Where was Kiara?  In the truck?  Who was watching her?

Janet

++++

JUNE 5, 2010 - TERRI'S TIMELINE - NO MAGIC CLEANERS

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Aug 10, 2010

<snipped>

Meantime, KATU News has obtained e-mails written by Terri Horman which indicate the woman knew suspicions were settled on her long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs were made public.

"They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream," she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.

<snipped>

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100415079.html

JULY, 2010 - INVESTIGATORS- NO MAGIC CLEANERS

Police obtain stores' surveillance footage in missing boy case
July 9, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police investigating the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have asked two area grocery stores to submit their surveillance footage.

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html

SEPTEMBER, 2013 - SUBPOENA - MAGIC CLEANERS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers have issued about 10 subpoenas, demanding to question Tuesday one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, as well as faculty of Skyline School, the boy's former classmates and employees of various businesses, including Fred Meyer, 24-Hour Fitness and Magic Dry Cleaners.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

SEPTEMBER, 2013 - SARI SHANTI - MAGIC CLEANERS

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

(In the video (1:25) at the above link it is reported that the owner of Magic Cleaners claimed Terri was along when she came into the establishment)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 07, 2014, 07:57:32 PM »

A STRATEGY?

Could it be that the testimonies of Stephen Houze' witnesses when deposed will never be heard in the custody hearing scheduled for June 11, 2014 ... witnesses who allegedly can prove that Terri was not the last known person to be seen with Kyron?

Think about the words of Tim Yin and Don Rees.  They are on the same page with their speculations.

Janet

++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees further asked a judge to delay any discovery for the pending Horman divorce and child custody proceeding. ...

"There's an effort afoot to bypass criminal rules of discovery" through the civil process, Rees argued.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
September 17, 2013

Video (1:45)

A legal analyst figures it is unlikely that Terri Horman will uncover new evidence but sworn depositions will be valuable in the future.

Tim Yin:  "Deposing them now means that you basically lock them down to their stories and you know what they would be testifying were they to be called as a witness in a criminal case.  It makes it easier to defend knowing what they would say."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 08, 2014, 10:28:13 AM »

A prime suspect?  The eventual trial?  What is the implication?

Janet

++++

JUDGE KANTOR

Judge calls stepmother 'prime suspect' in Kyron Horman case
August 21, 2012

<snipped>

Judge Henry Kantor referred to her as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/Judge-calls-stepmother-prime-suspect-in-Kyron-Horman-case-166981086.html

http://media.king5.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial", Kantor wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 08, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »

Attorney Lea Conner and I are on the same page.  As long as Terri pleads the Fifth in depositions ... how would a ruling that affords her parenting time possibly be in Kiara's best interest?

Janet

+++++

THE DISCONNECT

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 09, 2014, 01:38:24 PM »

Enduring mystery: 10 puzzling cold cases
Tue May 06, 2014

- Some crimes simply stump police
- Here's a look at some of the most infamous cold cases

<snipped>

4. Disappearance of Kyron Horman

The 7-year-old boy went missing on June 4, 2010. He was last seen by his stepmother, who told police she had dropped him off at his school, Skyline Elementary. No charges have been filed against anyone in the case, nor has anyone officially been named a suspect.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv4u.com/article/2014/05/04/unsolved-mysteries-murder-cases-list

++++++

COLD CASE!!!  I don't think so.

Janet

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home," Kaine said. "We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013

<snipped>

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months."

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

<snipped>

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2014, 04:38:30 PM »

For the most part ... the words of Desiree, Kaine and their respective attorneys ... the words of those within the investigation and ... the words of the judiciary form a foundation that I derived my speculations encompassing the Kyron Homan case. ... a foundation I refuse to undermine without credible validation to the contrary.

+++++

DESIREE

Raw: Desiree Young speaks about Kyron Horman search
September 1, 2013

VIDEO EXCERPT (5:15)

Reporter: How much involvement has LE had in the weekend's search.

Desiree: I cannot go into detail and don't want to quote for them but I NEVER DO ANYTHING WITHOUT TALKING TO THEM ... WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-interview-Desiree-Young--222019741.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.