March 29, 2024, 02:41:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594533 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 09, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »

Who is thatkewlgirl?

Where did thatkewlgirl obtain the info printed on two recent fliers ... info that is contrary to official statements afforded by investigative spokespersons ... official statements that imply that Terri was the last known person to be seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... official statements that imply that the Kyron Horman case is active and moving forward.

Janet

++++

Missing Kyron Horman printable color flyer
April 22, 2014

By thatkewlgirl

"Kyron Horman was last seen at a public invited Science Fair in Portland OR by witnesses who saw him with an unknown man."

http://photos.oregonlive.com/photogallery/2014/04/missing_kyron_horman_printable.html

Find Kyron First! Printable Flyer
March 12, 2014

By thatkewlgirl

"Kyron was last seen at Skyline Elementary School during a public invited Science Fair.  Authorities have never turned up any solid indication of what happen to the boy."

http://photos.oregonlive.com/photogallery/2014/03/find_kyron_first_printable_fly_1.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 09, 2014, 05:55:39 PM »

THE FLIERS - THE RESPONSES

MCSO

New Kyron Horman flier refers to mysterious man
April 29, 2014

<snipped>

Investigators believe Terri Horman was the last one to see her stepson before he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. She has not been charged in the case.

Terri Horman was not available for comment. It's not clear who created the flier.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on the new flier.

A spokesman said the public should rely on official law enforcement bulletins from the FBI or local police for information about the case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kyron-Horman-flyer-refers-to-mysterious-man-257249831.html

KAINE

Kaine Horman hopes people will ignore Roseburg fliers featuring Kyron
Apr 30, 2014

<snipped>

Investigators have described Terri Horman as a person of interest in Kyron’s disappearance and was reportedly seen handing out some of those fliers. But the information on the fliers isn’t from law enforcement. Some of the fliers even had the wrong number for the Kyron Horman tip line.

Kyron’s father, Kaine, hopes people realize what’s going on around Terry Horman’s home.

“From what I've seen so far, the fliers, that they're not law enforcement released information to my knowledge,” he told KATU News Wednesday. “The information on them, in some cases, may not even be correct. So just a little bit of concern about them, but for the most part, they're not law enforcement released – not official releases from them, so hopefully ask people to ignore them for now.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-hopes-people-will-ignore-Roseburg-fliers-featuring-Kyron-257426461.html

DESIREE

Car wash raises money for Kyron Horman search
May 3, 2014

Video (.15)

Earlier this week a sign posted outside Terri Horman's house in Roseburg mentioned a mysterious man in the case.  Desiree is convinced that Terri Horman is attempting to make herself look better.

Desiree:  "Unfortunately guilty people put lies out there to try and detract from their guilt.  It's never successful because the more you do that the more guilty you look."

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Car-was-raises-money-for-Kyron-Horman-search-257822661.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 10, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »

"Kyron – I will never give up, I will never stop, I promise."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: May 10, 2014, 05:02:28 PM »

Desiree Young - Jefferson Exchange Interview - September 18, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

IS AN INDICTMENT FORTHCOMING?

Could it be that the culmination of the recent Grand Jury will result with an indictment coming down with or without the whereabouts of Kyron being revealed?  Could it be that after almost four years investigators have caved to the demand of attorney Chad Stavely and afforded an immunity deal to DeDe Spicher in exchange for her cooperation but ... could it be DeDe may not be privy to all the answers?

Janet

++++

2010 - CHAD STAVLEY

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

2010 - KAINE

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph
July 16, 2010

<snipped>

Q: You have said in the past that you believe someone else may have been involved , aside from Terri, in Kyron's disappearance? What leads you to believe this and do you still hold those feelings?

A: I can't comment as to all of the reasons why based on the investigation but based upon briefings I firmly believe that someone else is involved.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

2010 - DESIREE

Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, says his stepmom Terri Moulton Horman risks jail
August 27, 2010

Kyron Horman's mother directed a new appeal on Friday at the boy's stepmother but this time her plea was pointed, warning Terri Moulton Horman that she could go to jail.

"The police will not stop until they find Kyron," Desiree Young said. "You will go to jail and whoever who has been helping you will have to talk or they will go to jail. I believe that you really want to make the right choice and bring Kyron home."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_hormans_parents_plan_fun.html

2013 - ELDEN ROSETHAL

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 10, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »

Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago
.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

Connecting the Dots

Could it be that the almost four year investigation has not only been focused on Terri's involvement in the disappearance of her step-son?  Could it be that there has been a genuine attempt by investigators to connect the dots ... dots that would ultimately lead to the whereabouts of Kyron?

Think about the ongoing upholding of the investigation by Kyron and Desiree ... the investigation that Kaine at one time defined as a marathon ... not a sprint..

Janet

+++++

PEOPLE?

Judge: Terri Moulton’s lawyers can’t depose gardener
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Kaine told KOIN outside the courtroom Thursday that progress is being made in the search for Kyron, but would not elaborate.

“We still feel like we’re looking at the right people who are potentially involved with his disappearance,” Kaine said.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2014/02/20/judge-terris-lawyers-cant-depose-gardener/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 10, 2014, 06:42:55 PM »

THE LEGAL ROCK AND THE LEGAL HARD PLACE

Following many ongoing briefings with investigators regarding the status of the Kyron Horman case ... Kaine has not budged from his original position which was stated in the June 28, 2010 restraining order ... his original position that investigators had provided him with probable cause that Terri was involved in the disappearance of his son as well as a MFH plot against him.

I cannot fault Kaine in his almost four year quest to prevent Terri from being afforded parenting time with Kiara.  When I consider the circumstances ... I cannot think of one parent in his place who would not do likewise.  The well-being of a child is paramount.

If an indictment is not forthcoming prior to the June 11-13, 2014 custody hearing ... without compromising investigative evidence/testimony to consider ... Judge Kantor will be placed between a legal rock and a legal hard place in regards to his ruling.

Janet

+++++

Brett E. Engel - Court Filing - December 3, 2013

6.  .... While it is true that respondent has not seen Respondent for over three years, it is not because Petitioner has "withheld her."  Petitioner merely retained the initial FAPA Order based (a) on his belief that Respondent was responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman and (b) Respondent tried to hire someone to kill Petitioner.  Petitioner still believes that Respondent is responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman.  Petitioner believes that Respondent is a threat to his safety and the safety of Kiara based on the testimony of Rodolfo Sanchez. ...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/190552178/Horman-Divorce-Docs-DEC-2013

Brett E. Engel - Legal Briefing - February 10, 2014

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  There were apparently two people present at the "meeting".  Mother and Mr. Sanchez.  Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged.  Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting.  Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...." 

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Enge
l .....

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 10, 2014, 07:00:31 PM »

JUNE, 2013

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2014, 08:56:59 PM »

Sad.  No news.  Same old, same old.   

I continue to hope Kyron can be found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2014, 12:47:53 AM »

Me too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: May 17, 2014, 01:29:11 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Think about it about the selective 142 questions that DeDe cited the Fifth when being deposed in 2012 by the attorney of Desiree Young.  What is the implication when it is considered the Fifth cannot be cited to protect another?

Could it be that through a plea deal DeDe was afforded immunity in exchange for the answers when testifying in July, 2013 before the Grand Jury?  Could it be that Dede also testified before the Grand Jury that was convened for six months in October, 2013?

Could it be that after four years something will be breaking in the Kyron Horman case. 

Janet

+++++   

LAWSUIT DEPOSITION - OCTOBER 2012

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

<snipped>

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

In his motion filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court Monday, Rosenthal asks the court to compel Spicher to answer his questions. Rosenthal noted in the motion that the Fifth Amendment provides that "no person...shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

"Plaintiff believes that Ms. Spicher has inappropriately sought the protection of the privilege against self-incrimination," Rosenthal wrote. "The privilege is personal; it cannot be used to protect another person...Otherwise, the privilege could be used as a shield to protect a witness' friends, and to deny a civil litigant probative evidence."

"A witness may not invoke the Fifth Amedment in order to hide knowledge of a friend's criminal conduct,'' Rosenthal wrote.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

GRAND JURY - JULY 2013

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

GRAND JURY - OCTOBER 2013

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013

<snipped>

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months."

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

A BREAK IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE?

Kaine Horman - Media Interview - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »

THE ANTICIPATED DEPOSTIONS

When the judge's ruling is considered ... could it be that depositions taken from Skyline faculty by Terri's attorneys will provide the court with a Perry Mason moment at the June 11th custody hearing ... depositions that will allegedly counter the claims of LE spokespersons who imply Terri was the last known person seen with Kyron?

Janet

MATT SHELBY

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
June 05, 2010

<snipped>

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

JASON GATES

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother: ....

" .... Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

MCSO - NEWS RELEASE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

THE JUDGE

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

COURT DOCUMENTS

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
October 9, 2013

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2014, 10:13:10 PM »

It doesn't make sense that Stephen Houze is aware of witnesses who claim Terri was the last known person observed with Kyron at Skyline while investigators imply otherwise.

Considering the civil lawsuit filed by Desiree was against Terri and not PPS and ... considering Kaine has not filed a lawsuit against PPS ... I can only assume that Kyron's parents have been convinced in ongoing briefings with investigators that Kyron left Skyline with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 prior to the first bell.

Could it be that the four year investigation without any indictments implies that investigators are not only focused on Terri?  Could it be that the investigation is layered? 

Janet

++++

Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

“We still feel like we’re looking at the right people who are potentially involved with his disappearance.”

http://koin.com/2014/02/20/judge-terris-lawyers-cant-depose-gardener/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 19, 2014, 10:36:20 PM »

I could be wrong but this August 27, 2010 video of an interview with Kaine and Desiree  appears to have been deleted from the KGW website.  However ... a BOC contributor provided a partial transcript.

Could it be that investigators have testimony from a witness who observed Kyron outside the school as well as another person in Kaine's truck?  This fits perfectly with "my theory" that Kyron left the school with Terri and ... Dede was waiting in the truck.

It is apparent that Kaine did not want Desiree to expand on this topic.

Janet

+++++

Video - Raw Video
Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27 pt. 2 
Posted on August 27, 2010 at 4:01 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=101688128&sec=547987

8.  annals says:
November 22, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Sarah: “Oh, just, just, because I don’t want to miss this part; the truck, because that’s important. There’s more evidence that came out about a white truck. Potentially one person in the truck…three people…THE WHITE TRUCK, Terri’s truck, can you…”

Desiree: “Kaine’s truck.”

Sarah: “Kaine’s truck, I’m sorry, I just don’t want to miss anything. And I know we have to go. Umm, ’cause that’s important. That’s new information.”

Desiree: “yeah”

Sarah: “What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though DeDe was in that truck?”

Desiree: “It just makes me feel stronger that there were people helping her. That Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her. Which is what we suspected.”

Sarah: “So, because…But, do you believe a man was spotted? I mean, again, these are witness accounts and I don’t know how much information that you’ve been privy to about, uh…What is the likeliest scenario?”

Desiree: “Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it? It’s significant, in a huge way, to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did…that contradicts that completely. So, I mean other than that…that’s how significant it was to me.”

Sarah: “How authentic do you think that witness is?”

Desiree: “Very authentic.”

Sarah: “So it’s a credible witness.”

Desiree: “Yeah.”

Sarah: “And what, exactly, are they claiming they saw?”

Kaine: “Well, to be direct about it; I think law enforcement needs to determine that still.” …

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-44/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: May 20, 2014, 12:53:36 PM »

The above KGW interview when Desiree reveals that an alleged witness observed Kyron by the truck on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ... observed another person in the truck ... was not the first time that Kaine ... while not disputing ... implied a particular topic of discussion should be considered  confidential to the investigation.

Janet

+++++

EMAILS - A SEVERE HATRED TOWARD KYRON

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

EMAILS - CONFIDENTIAL TO THE INVESTIGATION

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 20, 2014, 01:17:33 PM »

Captain Jason Gates - February 24, 2011

“It’s an extraordinary complicated investigation on a number of levels. That’s the bottom line.  If it was an easy case, we would have solved it months ago.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/116871428.html?tab=video&c=y

+++++

Could it be that in the past four years ... investigators have been attempting to connect ALL the dots with the hope of bring Kyron home and ... those who claim that the lack of an indictment implies investigators have NOTHING on Terri may not be looking at the entire picture?

Considering the October, 2013 Grand Jury extension of six months has lapsed ... could that witnesses/testimonies imply that indictments will finally be be coming down in the Kyron Horman case with or without the whereabouts of Kyron being established?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: May 20, 2014, 04:12:51 PM »

Could it be that Desiree's August 27, 2010 KGW interview (see above) had a direct relation to Rod Underhill's press release of August 11, 2010?   However ... it was only Desiree who stated that Kyron was one of the persons who was observed near/in Kaine's truck prior to Terri leaving Skyline.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

Law enforcement working on the 10-week-old case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman appealed to the public Wednesday for "investigative assistance" to help nail down who else was in or around the white Ford F-250 pickup that Kyron's stepmother drove to school the day he disappeared.

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.  Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

<snipped>

Gates said the county's major crimes team is dedicated full time to the investigation and is resolute on finding the boy.

"The investigation is most certainly productive," Gates said. "It's just one of those cases that isn't going to fall into our lap."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: May 21, 2014, 11:53:38 AM »

Me too.   

same thing, just a different day.
so sad.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 21, 2014, 12:06:04 PM »

Me too.   

so sad.

I used to check in here daily or every time I saw an indication of posting activity, hoping there would be movement in the case.  Now, about once a week seems to be enough. 
I'm still waiting for justice for Kyron, and I hope he can be found soon.     I hope the day comes soon when there are arrests and we can discuss the trial.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: May 23, 2014, 10:01:50 AM »

Me too.   

so sad.

I used to check in here daily or every time I saw an indication of posting activity, hoping there would be movement in the case.  Now, about once a week seems to be enough. 
I'm still waiting for justice for Kyron, and I hope he can be found soon.     I hope the day comes soon when there are arrests and we can discuss the trial.  JMHO

I agree Muffy.  Will be glad when arrests come and we can discuss the trial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.