March 28, 2024, 12:22:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594452 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 23, 2014, 03:56:35 PM »

i think the investigators, should go back a interview everyone again
heres why

2yr ago i was at a cookout, and a person in a car, was shot and crashed
into a hydrant on the corner 2 doors down. a few days ago we were looking
at some videos from the cookout, and you can clearly hear the shots and
the crash, and me and 2 others asking what was that noise, yet 2 days later
the LE Qed me and i didnt remember hearing or asking about the noise
good thing the LE wasnt relying on my testimony LOL
but i think it had to do with the Qs that were asked, i dont remember LE
asking what i heard, just what i saw and if i knew the man that was shot
so that may be true for some of the folks at skyline too, maybe LE should
ask some different Qs 4yrs later

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 24, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 24, 2014, 06:01:36 PM »

i think the investigators, should go back a interview everyone again
heres why

2yr ago i was at a cookout, and a person in a car, was shot and crashed
into a hydrant on the corner 2 doors down. a few days ago we were looking
at some videos from the cookout, and you can clearly hear the shots and
the crash, and me and 2 others asking what was that noise, yet 2 days later
the LE Qed me and i didnt remember hearing or asking about the noise
good thing the LE wasnt relying on my testimony LOL
but i think it had to do with the Qs that were asked, i dont remember LE
asking what i heard, just what i saw and if i knew the man that was shot
so that may be true for some of the folks at skyline too, maybe LE should
ask some different Qs 4yrs later

Hi cw618

Could it be that the October, 2013 six month extended Grand Jury was all about dotting the i's and crossing the t's in regards to witness testimonies in the Kyron Horman case?  Could it be that the conclusion of the recent Grand Jury will result in indictments coming down?  Could it be the June 11-13 custody hearing will not happen?

I can speculate in regards to what might happen but when all is said and done ... "what will be; will be".

Janet

+++++

GRAND JURY - OCTOBER 2013

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013

<snipped>

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months."

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

MORE THAN ONE CIRCUIT JUDGE - 2010

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman pleads with Terri Horman to begin cooperating with law enforcement. "I want Respondent to tell the truth. I want Respondent to provide information to investigators that may lead to Kyron's location.''

Kaine Horman says he learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: May 24, 2014, 10:36:48 PM »

Janet, you could be right, cant remember exactly what kaine said,
something like the investigation might take, 1-2yr,and he is
confident the investigation is moving forward, pieces are falling
or coming into place. maybe thats kaine speak, for i want my
daughter with me and safe and be divorced b4 an arrest happens.
its just so weird kaine will say something, and we the public, expect
something is going to happen concerning kyron, and it turns out
to be something with the divorce and custody
and the hush hush with the case,tight tight, no info leaks, not many
LE investigations can say that with such a high profile case
maybe im wrong kaine is just blinded by grief, and just putting all
hope in LE to get it figured out
cw

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 24, 2014, 10:40:06 PM »

Kar Wash for Kyron: 'Every child is worth looking for'
May 24, 2014 at 6:07 PM PDT

ROSEBURG, Ore. -- It’s been four years since Kyron Horman was last seen at his Portland Elementary School.

On the eve of National Missing Children's Day, his family and friends came down to Douglas County to put on a "Kar Wash for Kyron."

Cars lined up along Sherm's Thunderbird in Roseburg as over a dozen volunteers washed cars to fund a new search for Kyron Horman next month.

“I think it's just a godsend that people take their time. Come out here us their time to wash cars,” said Floyd Patterson, who was getting his car washed. “And it's about time people start looking for him. I know they've been looking but we need to look more."

Volunteers say these car washes will help bring non-profit groups to search for Kyron in a new location in Portland.

Kyron’s aunt, Kelly Ramirez said the last car wash raised over $700 in donations.

“The more we can raise, the more volunteers that we have,” said Ramirez

"That's our hope. Every time we do a search… we are going to find something that leads to him. Every child is worth looking for."

<snipped>

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Kar-Wash-for-missing-child-Kyron-Horman-held-in-Roseburg-Oregon--260558201.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 24, 2014, 10:43:29 PM »

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 1 hour ago

Awesome day today in Roseburg with some fantastic people! We raised $702 for our June 21st search. Thank you so much to all the volunteers that came out. It was great to meet you in person. My heart is full.

If any of you are wanting to volunteer for our search, please email me. I will also be sending an email out to all of you who helped with the last search.

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: May 24, 2014, 10:47:02 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 25, 2014, 09:00:28 PM »

Kyron's dad raises money for search on Missing Children's Day
Posted on May 25, 2014 at 12:33 PM

PORTLAND – On National Missing Children’s Day, Kaine Horman held a fundraiser for Kyron and officials offered tips for parents to protect their kids.

At Sunset Lanes in Beaverton, bowlers gathered to benefit the Kyron Horman Foundation.

For $50, people bowled for two hours and raised funds to help find Kyron and help other families bring missing children home.

Kyron's dad, Kaine Horman, talked about what fuels his continued search for his son.

"That day he comes home, the day he's found, the day I'm able to look him in the eye and I tell him, 'We've been looking for you and doing everything we can,' that keeps me going," Kaine said

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-NW-kids-remembered-on-Missing-Childrens-Day--260606281.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 25, 2014, 09:51:01 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 25, 2014, 09:54:17 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 26, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »

Kyron Horman fundraiser on National Missing Children's Day
May 26, 2014

KGW reports that a fundraiser on National Missing Children's Day gathered money to support the search for Kyron Horman, an Oregon child who has been missing since 2010.

Kyron's dad, Kaine Horman, spoke about his experiences during the event at Sunset Lanes in Beaverton.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/beaverton/index.ssf/2014/05/kyron_horman_fundraiser_on_nat.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 26, 2014, 12:07:52 PM »

Search for Kyron continues on National Missing Children's Day
May 25, 2014

It's been nearly four years since 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing. His father holds out hope that Kyron will be found. On Sunday, National Missing Children's Day, he raised money to continue the search.

"We're doing everything we can to keep that hope alive and the momentum going, so that's what today's about for us," Kaine Horman said.

On a day dedicated to all missing children, Horman said hope is what keeps him going.

"The pursuit of these children who have been gone for a really long time but eventually make their way back, and we have that same hope for Kyron," he said.

On June 4, 2010, Horman kissed his son goodbye and hasn't seen him since. Kyron never made it home from school.

Horman has maintained his ex-wife was involved in his son's disappearance, but she was never named a suspect in the case.

His search has never stopped.

<snipped>

http://www.wfsb.com/story/25610219/search-for-kyron-continues-on-national-missing-childrens-day

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 26, 2014, 06:45:44 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 26, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 27, 2014, 12:36:26 AM »

Could it be that the ongoing private searches organized by Desiree ... private searches in areas already searched by LE ... are all about locating disposable phones that may have been prior to and on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... the morning Kyron went missing?

Could it be that it is the hope that the forensic investigation of these disposable phones will shed some light on the whereabouts of her son?

Janet

+++++

THE SECOND OFFICIAL SEARCH - AUGUST 9, 2010

New lead amps up Kyron investigation
August 9, 2010

A potential new lead in the ongoing investigation into what happened to Kyron Horman, who disappeared from his school in Portland, Oregon eight weeks ago.

KPAM reporter Tim Hohl told KIRO Radio Monday that new searches are underway on private property near Kyron's school where he was last seen.

Investigators will only say they are looking for "forensic evidence," but other sources say the search is for one or more disposable cell phones which Kyron's stepmother and her friend bought under false names.

That information reportedly came out of closed grand jury testimony late last week.

<snipped>

http://mynorthwest.com/category/local_news_articles/20100809/New-lead-amps-up-Kyron-investigation/

Searchers scour woods for Kyron clues
Aug 10, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - We caught sight of searchers out for a second day along two roads near Skyline Boulevard.

Search teams spent all day Sunday combing areas off Northwest Germantown Road. The terrain there is difficult, and it gets even steeper and brushier the farther west you go.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office would only confirm that the search is related to the Kyron Horman case - and that crews are following up on tips related to the missing boy.

Neighbors tell us this is the second full day of searching in the area - some of it in areas so steep that teams had to rappel down cliff faces in order to cover the ground completely.

They say officers also went door-to-door interviewing neighbors with many of the same questions asked after the search first began.

Indeed, neighbors say teams of searchers went through this same area shortly after Kyron went missing ... during the first wave of massive searches.

This weekend, however, sources have told KATU News that the searchers are following tips based on information from DeDe Spicher, a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.

"All they did is they came to the door and said they were with search and rescue this morning and wanted permission to go on our land to check the streams," said neighborhood resident Judith Emerson.

Some crews were using search dogs to go through forested areas along Germantown Road.

There is no indication yet whether the searches found anything significant that might be tied to Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/communities/northwestportland/198127911.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 27, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »

Could it be that Desiree's words to media following the 2013 private search implies that the objective was not about finding Kyron's remains but to locate evidence that would lead investigators to her son's whereabouts as well as implicate Terri in his disappearance?

It makes sense that the focus of the search could have been discarded disposable phones that were used prior to and on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

PRIVATE SEARCH - SEPTEMBER, 2013

Mom of missing Kyron won’t ‘let Terri win’
September 1, 2013

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman’s World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road — the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

Young said the weekend has given her hope, not only of finding Kyron but of finding out if Kyron’s former stepmother Terri had anything to do with the disappearance.

“I refuse, refuse to let Terri win,” Young said.

http://koin.com/2013/09/01/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: May 28, 2014, 07:40:04 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Could it be that it was Jim Kelley's descriptive report pertaining to a pick up truck and driver is what motivated the official June, 2010 searches in the area off of Cornelius Pass Road?

Could it be that Dede's July, 2010 grand jury testimony taken while not under oath is what motivated the August, 2010 official search in the area off of Cornelius Pass Road?

Could it be that that DeDe's June, 2013 grand jury testimony motivated the August, 2013 private search in the area official searched in 2010?

Janet

++++

1.  THE OFFICIAL SEARCHES

June, 2010

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

August, 2010

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
August 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

2.  THE PRIVATE SEARCH

August, 2013

Mom of missing Kyron won't 'let Terri win'
Sunday, September 1, 2013

<snipped>

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman's World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road -- the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/marion-county/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 29, 2014, 04:08:55 PM »

Dede Spicher

THE FACTS IN A TIMELINE

1.  In July, 2010 ... Dede was called before the Grand Jury but according to her attorney she was not required to testify under oath.  Dede's own attorney stated that it would not surprise him IF Terri was charged.  He also stated that his client was not in communication with Terri

2.  In October, 2012 ... Dede was deposed by Desiree's attorney in the civil lawsuit.  Dede pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions related to Terri and Kyron as well as her whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree's attorney motioned the court to compel Dede to answer questions.  Instead ... the court ordered the civil lawsuit to be delayed for nine months.

3.  In July, 2013 ... Dede testifies before the Grand Jury.  Desiree's attorney states that Dede is finally cooperating.  Desiree suddenly drops her lawsuit claiming it was not her intention to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

4.  In October, 2013 ... the Grand Jury convenes for another six months.  Was Dede again called to testify?

Could it be that in 2013 after three years ... Don Ree's caved and DeDe was finally afforded immunity in exchange for the truth pertaining to any participation and/or knowledge encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Could it be that Dede testified under oath before the Grand Jury in July, 2013 and again when the Grand Jury convened for an extended six months in October, 2013?

Could it be that almost four years later something is about to break in the Kyron Horman case and ... IF this break is about to happen ... will it take place prior to the June 11-13 custody hearing?

Janet

++++

Kaine Horman - Media Interview - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 29, 2014, 04:38:00 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: May 30, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »

Fundraiser planned to pay for new Kyron search
May 29, 2014

MEDFORD -- A fundraiser will be held this Sunday to help pay for a private search in June for Kyron Horman, who was last seen June 4, 2010 at Skyline Elementary School in Portland.

The car wash fundraiser will in the lot of the Old Home Federal Bank, 295 East Barnett Road, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., according to Kyron's mother Desiree Young.

100 percent of the proceeds will go towards the Justice for Kyron Search Fund, she said. Donations can also be made online at the Justice for Kyron Horman gofundme website.

Young said she could not yet disclose the Portland-area location of the search scheduled for the weekend of June 21st.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/kyron-horman-missing-desiree-young-search-fundraiser-261131691.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.