March 28, 2024, 12:34:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594455 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2014, 08:55:14 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2014, 10:16:46 PM »

The above image was copied from ...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers/161645780592018

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 19, 2014, 10:26:09 PM »

REMINDER

Kyron Horman's mother pledges to never give up searching for her son on the 4th anniversary of his disappearance
June 04, 2014

Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young, posted a Facebook message Wednesday morning, the fourth anniversary of her son's disappearance, promising a private search for the missing boy later this month.

<snipped>

Here's Young's full message posted on the Facebook page  "Missing Kyron Horman."

As I sit here in the silence of our home, my mind wanders to Kyron. I miss all of the giggles that have filled our home since he was born. The smiles that Kyron gives us are infectious and I am a different person without them to brighten my days. I need my Kyron home so that I can smile again. I miss him even more today.

I will never give up looking for Kyron, I will never stop, and I promise all of my Kyron supporters....

I will find my Kyron.

I don't want to be here in another year and certainly not in another four years either. I pray God look over us and help us have a successful search on the 20th, 21st & 22nd. I want to thank everyone who donated to help us bring in Klaas Kids to head up the search.

Now let's bring Kyron home!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kyron_hormans_mother_pledges_t.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »

Could it be that discarded disposable cell phones may be the focus of search?  Will the search be in the same area that has been officially and privately searched in the past?  Could a tip be the foundation of these searches?

Nevertheless ...it is my prayer that there is closure to Kaine and Desiree's four year nightmare of not-knowing.  It must be h---!

Janet

++++++

Mother of Kyron Horman says new search 'can be key in the investigation'
Published: Jun 20, 2014

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The mother of a Portland boy who disappeared four years ago says the search for her son will extend to a new area this weekend.

Desiree Young said the search could aid authorities in the investigation during an interview Friday morning on KATU News.

“We have some information that this area can be key in the investigation, so we’re going to try and help law enforcement,” Young said. “Sometimes it’s just us ruling out areas. It depends. And other times it’s where we’re searching an area that’s key to the investigation.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-for-Kyron-Horman-to-focus-on-new-area-this-weekend-263977401.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »

Interview with Desiree at the link. 

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-for-Kyron-Horman-to-focus-on-new-area-this-weekend-263977401.html?tab=video&c=y

By KATU.com Staff
Published: Jun 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM PDT Last Updated: Jun 20, 2014 at 8:56 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The mother of a Portland boy who disappeared four years ago says the search for her son will extend to a new area this weekend.

Desiree Young said the search could aid authorities in the investigation during an interview Friday morning on KATU News.

“We have some information that this area can be key in the investigation, so we’re going to try and help law enforcement,” Young said. “Sometimes it’s just us ruling out areas. It depends. And other times it’s where we’re searching an area that’s key to the investigation.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 20, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »

Search planned this weekend for Kyron Horman
June 20, 2014

A new search for missing boy Kyron Horman is planned for this weekend in Portland.

Horman was last seen at Skyline Elementary on June 4, 2010. Massive search efforts have turned up very few clues over the last four years.
But Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, says she will never give up hope.

Kyron's mom, 4 yrs later: 'I miss him even more'

The family has been holding car wash fundraisers to pay for the new effort. And a GoFundMe account has collected more than $22,000 in donations.

Volunteers can also sign up through the site to help with the search.
Young said she cannot discuss the details of where exactly the search will take place, but it is scheduled for Saturday in the Portland area.

Law enforcement officials have not conducted any searches since August, 2013, when they focused on the area near Northwest Germantown Road and Northwest Skyline Boulevard.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Search-planned-this-weekend-for-Kyron-Horman-264014431.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 20, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »

Desiree Young organizes new search to find her son, Kyron Horman

It's been just over four years since Kyron Horman disappeared. Although his story has faded somewhat from public view, his mother still grieves constantly.

"It's every single day, every single second," said Desiree Young. "I think about him. I talk to him on the drive to work, whatever I'm doing."

It's easy to see how the pain can be unbearable for Young. But it's also easy to see how it's become a motivator. Young will lead another private search for Kyron this weekend. She organized a similar search effort last year. Both searches have been paid for through Young's fundraising.

"What we're hoping for obviously is evidence that may lead us to Kyron," said Young. "Or evidence that Terri may have left out somewhere."

Although Kyron's former stepmother, Terri Horman, has never been charged in his disappearance, Young is convinced she knows something. She's confident investigators will eventually find the truth. She'd just prefer that Terri Horman came forward with what she knows.

"I'm coming no matter what," said Young. "Law enforcement is coming. You will go to jail no matter what. Give us the peace of mind, give us the answer. It's been four years. It's way too long. Let's wrap this up."

This weekend's search will be focused in the general area of Skyline Elementary. Although the search is private, Young says she's working closely with investigators to protect the integrity of the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: June 20, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »

Anyone interested in volunteering can go to www.gofundme.org/kyronhorman.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 20, 2014, 10:30:52 PM »

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-for-Kyron-Horman-to-focus-on-new-area-this-weekend-263977401.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 21, 2014, 01:10:09 PM »

Kyron Horman search planned Saturday
Jun 21, 2014

Volunteers will start a new search for Kyron Horman on Saturday.

They plan to search the area of Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland.

The then seven-year-old disappeared from the area in 2010.

Kyron Horman's biological mother, Desiree Young is behind the new search.

She's convinced Kyron Horman's former stepmother, Terri Horman, knows something about what happened to the boy.

<snipped>

The weekend search is private, but Young says she is working with investigators.

A press conference on the search was scheduled for 4 p.m. Saturday.

http://www.kptv.com/story/25835839/kyron-hormon-search-planned-saturday

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 21, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »

Kyron Horman's mom, volunteers conduct new search
June 21, 2014

PORTLAND -- A new search for missing boy Kyron Horman was under way Saturday in the Portland metro area.

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, said a press conference was scheduled for 4 p.m. on Sauvie Island.

<snipped>

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-volunteers-conduct-new-search--264113351.html

3:50 PM PDS

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 21, 2014, 06:41:34 PM »

https://twitter.com/StephenKATU/status/480475667096535040/photo/1

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: June 21, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »

Watch: Desiree Young discusses Saturday's search 
Posted on June 21, 2014 at 4:33 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=264122541&sec=547977&ref=rcvidmod

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2014, 09:29:58 PM »

Volunteers, family continue search for Kyron Horman
Published: June 21, 2014

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — About 100 people were back out searching for Kyron Horman, who was last seen four years ago, on Sauvie Island Saturday.

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, held a press conference to address the search.

<snipped>

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating. It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk,” said Young.

Horman was last seen at Skyline Elementary School four years ago. He was seven when he went missing.

Horman’s then-stepmom, Terri Horman, was the last to see the boy. However, she has never been formally charged or named as a suspect in his disappearance.

Young still encourages people to call 911 if they think they see Horman.

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 22, 2014, 10:25:43 PM »

thank you Janet for the updates
i just wish that the searches would happen more in the early fall,when the
leaves are just starting to change, and late spring, the buds are showing
because of the heavy growth,during the summer,and expand out more
with the last store TM was at, as ground zero, with that 1.5-2hr window

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 23, 2014, 05:14:49 PM »

thank you Janet for the updates
i just wish that the searches would happen more in the early fall,when the
leaves are just starting to change, and late spring, the buds are showing
because of the heavy growth,during the summer,and expand out more
with the last store TM was at, as ground zero, with that 1.5-2hr window

Good point!

Hubby and I are at daughter's home "babysitting" our 4 grandkids (11-16) for a week.  I am using grandson's laptop and ... I hate it.  Nevertheless ... I will tolerate it checking each day for any updates on the Kyron Horman case.  I could be wrong but I believe an indictment may be forthcoming.

Thanks cw618.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 24, 2014, 09:21:45 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Private-group-searches-for-Kyron-Horman-264121451.html
Private group searches for Kyron Horman
June 22, 2014

Desiree Young hosted another search on Sauvie Island on Saturday, hoping to find any clues as to what happened to her son.

Nearly 100 volunteers searched areas of the island and Skyline School where Kyron was last seen.

Young organized a similar search last year that didn't turn up any new evidence, but she says it's important to keep Kyron's name and memory out there.

"All the missing child's cases we have, they are all solved by somebody," Young said. "Someone that sees his photo then sees him. Someone who knows info then comes forward. Someone who's out hiking and find something. Our cases are solved by people. It's critical to keep his face out there because we have a higher chance that we will get the answer."

Young said the teams searched both new areas and places they've already searched.

She still hopes her son is out there somewhere. She said the tip line still gets frequent calls from people who think they've spotted him.

If you have any information that might help, call 911 or the tip line at 503-261-2847.

Video at link.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 24, 2014, 09:26:22 AM »

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-volunteers-conduct-new-search--264113351.html
Horman's mom on search: 'We'll be out there until we're done'
Posted June 21, 2014, Updated June 22, 2014

PORTLAND -- Family, friends, volunteers and dog teams searched for missing Portland boy Kyron Horman Saturday after Horman's mom said she had received new tips about where her son might be.

Desiree Young, fighting through tears Saturday afternoon, addressed the media on Sauvie Island after a day of searching for Kyron.

"It's hard every time," Young said of the continued search for her son. "There were key areas we still hadn't finished ruling out."

Law enforcement officials have not conducted any searches since August 2013, but Young and Kyron's dad, Kaine Horman, have raised money and gathered volunteers to continue looking for their son.
Although her son wasn't found Saturday, Young said she will never give up hope.

"It's critical we keep Kryon's face out there," she said.

The family has been holding car wash fundraisers to pay for the new effort. And a GoFundMe account has collected more than $22,000 in donations.

Young also alluded to her previous claims that Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, is responsible for his disappearance.

"It's not a stranger that walked into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone in our trusted circle," she said. "We have lots of evidence. We just don't have that final thing. It's frustrating."

Link to Justice for Kyron Horman GoFundMe page :

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 24, 2014, 03:29:00 PM »

Volunteers, family continue search for Kyron Horman
Published: June 21, 2014

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN 6) — About 100 people were back out searching for Kyron Horman, who was last seen four years ago, on Sauvie Island Saturday.

Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, held a press conference to address the search.

<snipped>

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating. It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk,” said Young.

Horman was last seen at Skyline Elementary School four years ago. He was seven when he went missing.

Horman’s then-stepmom, Terri Horman, was the last to see the boy. However, she has never been formally charged or named as a suspect in his disappearance.

Young still encourages people to call 911 if they think they see Horman.

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Blink

I have searched and searched.  I cannot locate any quote from Desiree, Kaine, spokesperson for the investigation or court document that indicates that Terri was not the last known person seen with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2014.  However ... I have saved official investigation quotes that imply the contrary.

What reason would Desiree lie or mislead?  It is her mission to find her son.  It is only the truth that will bring her Kyron?

Janet

+++++

Blink - June 22, 2014

"As much as it pains me to say this, and I do so with respect for a Mother who has lost her child, Desiree Young is outright lying or intentionally misleading the public in her statements regarding the disappearance of her son.

She knows, without question, that Kyron was last seen by several witnesses with an unidentified male exiting the school at such a time that TMH has a concrete alibi. If she is indicating that Kyron was taken by someone in their “trusted circle” then she must know exactly who that is. So why hasn’t he been found or a suspect been charged?

I would also offer that comment of hers is in contradiction to previous statements of hers- worthy of exploration."

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: June 24, 2014, 03:42:14 PM »

SELF EDIT

It is only the truth that will bring her Kyron?

S/B

It is only the truth that will bring her Kyron home?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.