March 28, 2024, 11:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594444 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: June 25, 2014, 08:30:34 PM »

JASON GATES

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother: ....

"Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

MCSO - NEWS RELEASE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: June 28, 2014, 08:09:14 PM »

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

<snipped>

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

<snipped>

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=2

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 28, 2014, 08:12:54 PM »

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 28, 2014, 09:29:20 PM »

Blink

Why did Easter Matthews and these unidentified witnesses not come forward at the get go?

Why did official spokespersons for the investigation publicly identifying Terri as the last person to be seen with her stepson on the morning of June 4, 2014 while failing to issue a retraction over the past four years.

Also ... I cannot comprehend why for the past four years Desiree and Kaine have remained focused on Terri for the answers they desperately seek encompassing the disappearance of their son IF they were aware the truth lied elsewhere. 

Janet

++++

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
6 August 201

<snipped>

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: June 28, 2014, 10:13:25 PM »

In 2013 Terri Horman's attorney revealed in court that there are witnesses who can attest that his client WAS NOT the last known person seen with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Why have spokespersons for the investigation yet to take the focus off of Terri by releasing a retraction to the earlier official statements?

Why has Stephen Houze's claim not diverted Desiree and Kaine attention in another direction in their quest for the answers that will bring Kyron home?

Janet

++++ 

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
September 13, 2013

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: June 28, 2014, 10:41:41 PM »

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating. It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: June 29, 2014, 10:11:42 AM »

Desiree Young - June 24, 2014

There are rare moments during this type of tragedy when faith is restored and you realize there is good in this world that we live in. This past weekend was just such a moment. There are truly wonderful people out there that care about Kyron and love him even though they haven’t met him. I am so grateful to everyone that helped us search for him and I fear I can never really express how much in words.

I want to send a special thank you today to Klaas Kids for stepping up to the task again. For sending out your best teams and proving yet again how phenomenal your group is to work with. The caring, compassionate, and hard-working folks that you send always surprise and amaze me.

Another special thank you to all of our volunteers, family members, and friends that came out to help Kyron. I am so glad that you are still here by our side seeing us through all of this. I couldn’t do it without you. My family are truly Kyron’s warriors.

Thank you to all of the Portland community for opening up your homes, neighborhoods, streets, restaurants, and hotels to host us for the weekend; it’s always a true tribute to Kyron with the wonderful support you give to us. Thank you to a special neighbor Susie for your caring heart and for going above and beyond for Kyron, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. We truly appreciate your support and kindness

Kyron’s Momma

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #547 on: July 01, 2014, 08:51:50 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: July 11, 2014, 10:17:41 PM »

Considering Kaine and Desiree's four year quest for truth regarding their missing son ... their mutual focus would not be on Terri if ongoing briefings with investigators implied otherwise. 

Janet

+++++++

The Kyron Horman Case: Turning of The Tide

DESIREE DAVIDSON YOUNG - JULY 11, 2014

DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. Just a matter of Kyron being found first. The one and only person standing in the way of that .... Is Terri!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

MCSO STATEMENT - JULY 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

CHIEF DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY DON REES - SEPTEMBER 30, 2014

"Because Kaine Horman is the victim of an apparent crime against his own child, he has a legal right to information about his missing son.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 11, 2014, 10:19:57 PM »

SELF EDIT

SEPTEMBER 30, 2014 s/b SEPTEMBER 30, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: July 11, 2014, 10:50:05 PM »

Desiree's Facebook posting today has caused me to speculate as to why there has not been an indictment forthcoming against Terri in regards to the MFH case.

Could Don Ree's be implying in the following statement that evidence gathered during "the MFH sting" has a connection to the Kyron Horman case?

Janet

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: July 11, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »

Desiree's Facebook comment today regarding the involvement of others in the disappearance of her son causes me to speculate as to why Desiree dropped her civil lawsuit against Terri in 2012.

Could it be that in 2013 after three years ... Don Ree's caved and DeDe was afforded immunity in exchange for the truth pertaining to any participation and any knowledge encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman?

Could it be that Desiree was informed by LE that a deposition of Dede Spicher in the civil lawsuit would compromise the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron and/or an eventual trial?

Janet

+++++

Dede Spicher

THE FACTS IN A TIMELINE

1.  In July, 2010 ... Dede was called before the Grand Jury but according to her attorney she was not required to testify under oath.  Dede's own attorney stated that it would not surprise him IF Terri was charged.  He also stated that his client was not in communication with Terri

2.  In October, 2012 ... Dede was deposed by Desiree's attorney in the civil lawsuit.  Dede pleaded the Fifth to 142 questions related to Terri and Kyron as well as her whereabouts on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Desiree's attorney motioned the court to compel Dede to answer questions.  Instead ... the court ordered the civil lawsuit to be delayed for nine months.

3.  In July, 2013 ... Dede testifies before the Grand Jury.  Desiree's attorney states that Dede is finally cooperating.  Desiree suddenly drops her lawsuit claiming it was not her intention to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

4.  In October, 2013 ... the Grand Jury convenes for another six months.  Was Dede again called to testify?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: July 11, 2014, 11:37:12 PM »

Desiree Davidson Young - Team Desiree - March 6, 2011

"I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Desiree-3/133864036644663

Luke 3:17 - For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2014, 07:33:25 PM »

Desiree Young - Open Letter - February 2, 2014

Terri Horman took something wonderful from this world that we live in, she took my son. That is the real story. Why does she insist on not telling us what she did with him that terrible day? Why does she insist on not talking, when the rest of us have cleared ourselves in this investigation? And why has she lied on numerous occasions not just to me, but to my entire family, law enforcement, her friends and her own attorneys about Kyron and her role in his disappearance? Why has she failed 2 polygraphs and walked out on the 3rd after failing that one as well? Why does she have a right to do all of the things that Kyron doesn’t; live life, go for walks, visit with neighbors, visit with her family, go outside, play with her dog, have Christmas, and just be here? Why does she hate him, why does she blame him for everything wrong in her marriage, why would Kyron have to bear that blame?  And the most important question of all; Why can’t I have him back, have him home, to hug and love as I always have? Why not Terri? What is the reason you can’t give me my son back?

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: July 17, 2014, 05:52:59 PM »

According to court records, Terri Horman has petitioned to change her name.

Her full legal name is Terri Lynn Moulton Horman. Her request is to change it to Claire Stella Sullivan.

A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Aug. 4 in a Douglas County courtroom.

(more info at link):

http://www.kptv.com/story/26047398/terri-horman-seeks-to-legally-change-name-to-claire-sullivan

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 17, 2014, 06:22:30 PM »

Wonder why that name? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 17, 2014, 06:31:23 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman petitions court to change her name
July 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Terri Moulton Horman, the stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, is scheduled to go to court next month to ask a judge to change her name.

On June 30, Horman filed a petition in Douglas County to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan.

A hearing is scheduled in Douglas County Circuit Court at 10 a.m. on Aug. 4, according to court records.

<snipped>

Desiree Young, Kyron's biological mother who had filed a civil complaint accusing Terri Horman of kidnapping her son, said Thursday that a name change won't change who Terri Horman is. Young's civil suit was later withdrawn so as not to interfere with an ongoing criminal investigation.

"Terri Horman can change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan if she wants, but it doesn't change who she is or what she's done,'' Young said. "At the end of the day she still has to answer for what she did and her name won't matter.  I think it's obvious she's trying to hide from something. The world knows that she took a child from his loving parents and family, and has caused all of this pain and heartache.''

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, declined comment.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/07/terri_moulton_horman_petitions.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 17, 2014, 09:10:08 PM »

JASON GATES

Kyron's mom: 'So sorry that I was not there to protect you'
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department issued the following statement Friday on the decision to request information on Kyron's stepmother: ....

"Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/oregon.missing.boy.letter/index.html?hpt=Sbin

MCSO - NEWS RELEASE

June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

Over two weeks following Kyron's disappearance ... official investigation statements revealed that Terri Horman was the last known person to be seen with her stepson at Skyline Elementary on the morning of June 4, 2010.  According to the following article ... over four years later ... there has never been an official investigation statement to the contrary.  Also ... Desiree and Kaine ... who are on a desperate quest for answers  ... who are privy to ongoing briefings with investigators regarding case updates ... remain focused on Terri.

+++++

Kyron Horman’s stepmom wants to change her name
July 17, 2014

<snipped>

Officials said Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Lynn Moulton-Horman, was the last person to see the 7-year-old boy alive on the morning of June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2014/07/16/kyron-hormans-stepmom-wants-to-change-her-name/

Desiree Young - Press Conference - June 23, 2014

"It's not a stranger that walked into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone in our trusted circle.  We have lots of evidence. We just don't have that final thing. It's frustrating."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-mom--volunteers-conducting-new-search--264123741.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 17, 2014, 10:37:49 PM »

July 17, 2014

Terri Lynn Moulton-Horman wants to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan

hmmmm, bet these folks wont be happy

Stella&Dot by Claire Sullivan Stylist
ABOUT US
http://www.stelladot.eu/aboutus
https://www.facebook.com/stelladotstylistclairesullivan/info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2014, 08:23:34 AM »

July 17, 2014

Terri Lynn Moulton-Horman wants to change her name to Claire Stella Sullivan

hmmmm, bet these folks wont be happy

Stella&Dot by Claire Sullivan Stylist
ABOUT US
http://www.stelladot.eu/aboutus
https://www.facebook.com/stelladotstylistclairesullivan/info

That's interesting.  Maybe we can just call her "Dot"? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.