March 28, 2024, 03:51:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594394 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 24, 2015, 11:06:40 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 24, 2015, 11:34:05 AM »

Whew!!  Ducky is back!!  All is right with the world except ... no green tea.  I thought there was another package in the cupboard.

Desiree and Kaine have been very silent in regards to the recent happenings encompassing Terri.  Could it be that behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected and ... an indictment or indictments will be forthcoming?  I hope so.  Justice for Kyron has been a long time coming.  The past 4 1/2 years must have been h--- for his parents and the never-ending nightmare continues.  The not knowing has to be overwhelming.  I have both an 8 year old grandson and an 11 year old grandson.  I try to empathize with Desiree and Kaine but ... my mind refuses to allow me to go to that place.  It is too dark.

I continue to hold hope Kyron will be found and the person/person's responsible held accountable.  I can't fathom what it would be like to have a child missing.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 24, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »

Hearsay?  Focus of the investigation?  Which makes more sense considering it took Peter Bunch THREE YEARS to contest the restraining order that had prevented Terri from having contact with Kiara?

+++++

Hearing set for July 30 on pending Horman divorce, renewed restraining order and civil suit
July 25, 2013

A Multnomah County judge has set a hearing for July 30 to allow Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers the opportunity to argue against the one-year renewal of a restraining order that her estranged husband obtained against her last month. ....

Last month, Terri Horman's lawyer, Peter Bunch, said in court that his client intends for the first time in three years to contest the restraining order. Bunch argued that the allegations in Kaine Horman's petition for a new restraining order were based solely on "hearsay."

In his petition for a renewed restraining order, Kaine Horman wrote that his estranged wife "is being investigated by law enforcement for involvement in violent crimes.'' He also wrote that he believed Terri Horman was responsible for his son Kyron's disappearance, and that he had been informed by law enforcement that his wife had "attempted to hire our landscaper to kill me for money.''

Judge Kantor last month granted a one-year renewal of the restraining order, and Bunch filed a motion afterwards requesting a hearing within 21 days to contest it.

The restraining order, which has prohibited Terri Horman from having any contact with her husband or their now 4 1/2-year-old daughter, has been renewed each year since 2010 when 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/hearing_set_for_july_30_on_pen.html

PETER BUNCH: “There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

PETER BUNCH:  “There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 24, 2015, 01:39:45 PM »

Whew!!  Ducky is back!!  All is right with the world except ... no green tea.  I thought there was another package in the cupboard.

Desiree and Kaine have been very silent in regards to the recent happenings encompassing Terri.  Could it be that behind the scenes investigative dots are being connected and ... an indictment or indictments will be forthcoming?  I hope so.  Justice for Kyron has been a long time coming.  The past 4 1/2 years must have been h--- for his parents and the never-ending nightmare continues.  The not knowing has to be overwhelming.  I have both an 8 year old grandson and an 11 year old grandson.  I try to empathize with Desiree and Kaine but ... my mind refuses to allow me to go to that place.  It is too dark.

I continue to hold hope Kyron will be found and the person/person's responsible held accountable.  I can't fathom what it would be like to have a child missing.   

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 24, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »

PETER BUNCH: “There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

PETER BUNCH:  “There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

Why has Terri's attorneys been stuck between a rock and a hard place since the get-go in regards to the challenging of the June 2010 restraining order that prevented their client from having contact with her daughter?  Why would Terri not comply with whatever was required end the separation?

++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010

<snipped>

Terri Horman's attorney also alerted the court Monday that she would not contest her husband's restraining order or his push to force her out of their Portland home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. The restraining order restricts Terri Horman from any parenting time with their 20-month-old daughter Kiara. Yet, she would have the right to ask the court to reconsider at a later date.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara
November 03, 2010

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that  they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records. ....

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer has agreed to dismiss Terri Horman's motion to modify the restraining order, meaning she's still prohibited from any contact with Kiara, now 2.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman-motion.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 24, 2015, 07:03:36 PM »

1.  JAMES - HE SAYS ... SHE SAYS

Terri Horman e-mail provides insight into family tensions
Aug 11, 2010

<snipped>

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked.

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

“I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail.

That’s consistent with what James’ father, Ron Tarver, told Willamette Week, adding the 16-year-old had been acting out and butting heads with his stepfather. But Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

But that’s not what Terri’s friend from 24-Hour Fitness, who testified before the grand jury Monday, said they heard. In the weeks before Kyron disappeared, that person said Terri was upset, telling the friend her husband forced her son to move out.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 24, 2015, 07:12:27 PM »

2.  JAMES - HE SAYS - SHE SAYS

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

Although the couple fought, they did so in private. James said he only heard his mother and Kaine fight once in eight years. He described Kaine as calm but strict. "If you didn't follow the rules, you'd get in trouble," James said.

James said he had to mow the lawn, take the trash down the quarter-mile driveway and help his mom wash the dishes.

He was also a voracious reader, spending more than 16 hours a week absorbed in books, he said. But he wasn't a good student. He said he often cut classes at Lincoln High to browse Powell's Books.

"School was boring," he said.

In February, Terri sent James to Roseburg to live with his maternal grandparents.

"I was on a business trip when she made that decision," Kaine said. "She called me on my first day (in California) and said they had gotten into a fight. She couldn't handle it anymore. She was going to call his dad to talk about other options."

Kaine said he didn't want James to move out, but it wasn't his decision.

James, who flashes an easy grin and trades quips with his stepmother, Angela Rockwood, said he took the move in stride.

"It didn't bother me," he said. "Me and my mom moved around a lot, and I came down in summers anyway."

He appears to be thriving, winning a red ribbon for halter training a horse in 4-H and enjoying activities with the Boy Scouts. ....

James was camping with his dad when Kyron disappeared. He said the family was devastated.

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 24, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »

Self-Edit

2.  JAMES - HE SAYS ... SHE SAYS

s/b

2.  JAMES - IN HIS OWN WORDS

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 24, 2015, 07:30:33 PM »

3.  JAMES - RON TARVER

The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband
June 30th, 2010

<snipped>

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

<snipped>

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 24, 2015, 10:36:11 PM »

Somehow ... I believe that it should have been Kaine and/or Desiree informing Shangra-La IF they felt the well-being of clients may be at risk under Terri's watch as a caregiver.  Maybe an arranged meeting with "the powers that be" at Shangra-La would have been a more professional approach ... an arranged meeting where documented backup could have been presented.  In other words ... it is not what is said and done when attempting to get a message across ... it is how it is said and done.

Anyways ... has Terri ever reported a stalking incident that involved Stacey Green?  Could this be the reason that the judge denied the stalking order?

+++++

Judge denies stalking order sought by Terri Horman
FEB. 20, 2015

<snipped>

Eugene police spokeswoman Melinda McLaughlin confirmed that police dispatch received a call at 4:41 p.m. on Feb. 13 from someone at the Pearl Buck Center building, where Horman had met with her manager for a work meeting. Shangri-La leases space in the Pearl Buck Center building.

The caller reported that a vehicle had been circling the building, putting up fliers on the West First Street property and had been repeatedly coming to the location, despite having been asked to not return.

McLaughlin said there was no case or report related to the incident.

<snipped>

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/32788323-75/missing-boy-kyron-hormans-stepmom-seeks-fails-to-get-anti-stalking-order.html.csp

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: February 25, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »

4.  JAMES - IN HIS OWN WORDS

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=694360634010006&permPage=1

“She kicked me out.  No question about that.  We've been having disagreements years ... finally told me to leave on Friday."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 26, 2015, 02:28:27 PM »

Details Of Horman Restraining Order Unsealed
July 8, 2010

<snipped>

In the order, filed June 28, Kaine Horman stated he believed his wife was involved in the disappearance of their 7-year-old son, Kyron.

"I believe the respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true", according to the order.

<snipped>
http://www.kptv.com/news/24186798/detail.html

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf

Whatever revelation that investigators shared with Kaine that cause him to flee the home with Kiara less than three weeks following the disappearance of his son must have convinced him that Terri not only posed a danger to him but also their daughter.  Considering a restraining order against Terri was immediately issued ... a judge must have also been convinced.

Why is Kaine faulted by some?  I can't think of one parent that would not do likewise if he/she was in Kaine's place.  I cannot think of one parent who would entrust Terri as a caregiver of his/her child if this info was known.

Think about it.  Terri's $350,000 attorney did not immediately challenge the restraining order that prevented client from having and contact with her daughter... did not challenge the restraining order for three years.  Why.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 26, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »

What does Terri have flowing through her veins?  Sexting?  Her stepson had been missing for less than one month.  Her husband had fled the home days earlier with her daughter ... filed for divorce ... served her with a restraining order.

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010

The father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman argues in court papers that his wife struck up an intimate and sexual relationship with one of his high school friends and shared confidential information from a sealed restraining order that allowed him to map the address where Kaine Horman has lived with their daughter since he moved out of his home.

Court filings Monday also revealed that Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmom, was "sexting" her husband's high school friend, Michael Cook, on June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left the house with their young daughter and two days after he filed for divorce and a restraining order against his wife.

<snipped>

In an interview with law enforcement, Cook told authorities that Terri Horman let him photograph the sealed restraining order, photograph Kaine Horman's new undisclosed address, and he shared the information with at least two people.

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

"While respondent at times, references the fact that she misses both children Kiara and Kyron, the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and respondent and belies that assertion," Rackner wrote.

She added that Terri Horman asked Cook to lie to her own attorney and others about the fact that she had gone to Cook's home.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 26, 2015, 08:43:37 PM »

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 16, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 26, 2015, 08:54:57 PM »

Was sexting all about Terri using Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez to do her bidding?

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ....

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

July 12, 2010

The father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman argues in court papers that his wife struck up an intimate and sexual relationship with one of his high school friends and shared confidential information from a sealed restraining order that allowed him to map the address where Kaine Horman has lived with their daughter since he moved out of his home. ....

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

In an interview with law enforcement, Cook told authorities that Terri Horman let him photograph the sealed restraining order, photograph Kaine Horman's new undisclosed address, and he shared the information with at least two people.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 26, 2015, 09:32:10 PM »

EVERYTHING IN WRITING

When the emails expressing hatred for Kyron are considered and ... then when it is considered that Kyron is missing ... a red flag is created.  No proof of wrongdoing but ....

Desire Young - February 2, 2011

"Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."
http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

+++++

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>
http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 27, 2015, 11:17:12 AM »

THE FIFTH

IF Terri's version of the happenings of June 4, 2010 when Kyron went missing reflects the truth ... IF Terri's denial that a MFH plot restaurant meeting with Rudy never happened reflects the truth ... why are attorneys concerned that their client's answers in a deposition "might in some way lead to her self-incrimination in the criminal case."  In other words ... why will Terri not do what is required in her quest to see Kiara.  What am I not getting?

The entire article is a good read.  I have more questions that answers.

Judge says Terri Horman must show up for deposition but doesn't have to answer questions
October 10, 2013

<snipped>

Further, the judge ruled that Terri Horman be required to appear for a deposition taken by Kaine Horman's lawyers. Kantor said Horman can answer any questions she chooses to. He said he recognizes that she likely will assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. ....

Houze argued that no one, not even the judge, knows the full extent of the criminal inquiry into Kyron Horman's disappearance, and therefore cannot say for certain whether what questions Terri Horman is asked to answer or documents she's requested to produce might in some way lead to her self-incrimination in the criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/judge_says_terri_horman_must_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 27, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014
Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5. Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara. Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."

Pages 8-9
" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony. A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

PLEADING THE FIFTH

Why?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 27, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »

Could it be that Terri's attorneys are not convinced of her innocence encompassing the Kyron Horman and/or MFH cases and that is why the deposing of their client ... their client who has been denied contact with her daughter since June, 2010 ... is not an option?

DEDE'S ATTORNEY

Chad Stavley - August 18, 2010

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case.  I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

CIVIL JUDGE

Judge Kantor - August 18, 2012

"The Plaintiff is Kyron's mother.  The defendant is a prime suspect in the investigation."

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

TERRI'S ATTORNEY

Peter Bunch - October 30, 2013

“There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

“There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

CHIEF DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY

Don Rees - October 8, 2013

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation.  Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

Don Rees - December 16, 2013

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman.  That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: February 27, 2015, 02:21:36 PM »

Cooperation - Polygraphs

KAINE HORMAN

Kaine Horman describes how Terri Moulton Horman 'vented' after flunking her polygraph
July 16, 2010

<snipped>

Q: Can you describe how Terri Horman handled the polygraph requests? I believe you have said to others that Terri walked out of a second polygraph, and then waited about 10 days before taking a third? Can you clarify this for us?

A: She fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

DAN STANTON

Sheriff's office: Progress continues in search for missing Kyron Horman
July 23, 2010

<snipped>

Q: Weeks ago you said Terri Horman has been cooperating - is that still true? Kaine and Desiree have said otherwise.

During this investigation Terri Horman has been cooperative and there have been other times she has not. We cannot speak to specifics regarding this issue.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/mcso_progress_continues_in_sea.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.