March 28, 2024, 06:28:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: March 05, 2015, 11:54:51 AM »

Kaine Horman - June 30, 2013

"Trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 09, 2015, 08:05:02 PM »

JAMES - ACCORDING TO RON TARVER

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.
June 30, 2010

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg. ....

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-12165-irreconcilable.html

Stepmom Moves Into Parents' House, but First Son Already Moved Out
July 19th, 2010

<snipped>

With the latest news that Terri Horman relocated over the weekend to her parents' home in Roseburg, we wondered whether James is still living in that same house. A judge has placed a restraining order on Terri Horman telling her to stay away from Kaine Horman and their 19-month-old daughter, Kiara.

Reached by phone today, Tarver tells WW James moved out of Terri Horman's parents' house and into the Tarver house sometime in the past month. Tarver declined to elaborate on when the move happened or why, but he said it was before Terri Horman moved to Roseburg over the weekend.

"This was all before that," Tarver says. "He's been with us for quite some time."

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-908-stepmom_moves_into_parents_house_but_first_son_alr.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: March 10, 2015, 05:07:51 PM »

In the 2012 civil suit filed by Desiree Young against Terri Horman ... why was James Moulton's testimony deemed crucial?

In November 2012 ... the judge cited the compromising of the ongoing investigation behind his decision to delay the 10 million dollar civil suit filed by Desiree Young against Terri Horman.  In August 2013 ... the civil suit was dropped.  Again ... the compromising of an on-going investigation was cited.

Seven months have come and gone ... and the ongoing investigation appears to have not moved forward as anticipated.  Are investigative dots being connected behind the scenes?  Considering the recent silence of both Desiree and Kaine ... could it be that briefings are providing confidence that the investigation is progressing accordingly and ... indictments will be forthcoming sooner than later?  I hope so. 

AUGUST, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer argues against any delay in civil suit against Terri Horman
August 02, 2012

<snipped>

Rosenthal has advised the court that Terri Horman's son, James Moulton, is set to begin military service in late August, and any delay in the proceedings could result in a "permanent loss'' of his testimony.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/08/desiree_youngs_lawyer_argues_a.html

NOVEMBER, 2012

Multnomah County judge briefly explains why he delayed Desiree Young's civil suit
November 28, 2012

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor explained in a court order signed Wednesday that he was convinced that allowing the civil lawsuit that Kyron Horman's mother filed against the boy's stepmother to proceed "could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.''

In a one-paragraph order signed Wednesday, Kantor said he delayed the civil lawsuit until Aug. 1, unless there's an appropriate motion to vacate it.

Court records show the Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton had requested the postponement.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_judge_briefly.html

AUGUST, 2013

Kyron Horman's mother to drop civil suit in son's disappearance
August 03, 2013

<snipped>

The suit accused Terri Horman of kidnapping the boy and demanded that the court compel Horman to return him or reveal where his body is. It sought $10 million in damages, with the option to seek additional punitive damages.

But in November, a judge delayed the lawsuit until Aug. 1, saying it could affect an ongoing criminal investigation.

Now, after emerging Tuesday morning from a closed-door status hearing before Judge Henry Kantor, Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal confirmed that they've dropped the civil suit.

"It is with great disappointment that I make this difficult decision'" Young said.

<snipped>

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: March 10, 2015, 05:27:29 PM »

Kaine Horman - July 30, 2013

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case.  Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

BOTTOM LINE!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 12, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »

THE 10 MILLION DOLLAR CIVIL SUIT

NOVEMBER, 2012 - THE DELAYED CIVIL SUIT

Multnomah County judge briefly explains why he delayed Desiree Young's civil suit
November 28, 2012

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor explained in a court order signed Wednesday that he was convinced that allowing the civil lawsuit that Kyron Horman's mother filed against the boy's stepmother to proceed "could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.''

In a one-paragraph order signed Wednesday, Kantor said he delayed the civil lawsuit until Aug. 1, unless there's an appropriate motion to vacate it.

Court records show the Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton had requested the postponement.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_judge_briefly.html

AUGUST, 2013 - THE DROPPED CIVIL SUIT

Kyron Horman's mother to drop civil suit in son's disappearance
August 03, 2013

<snipped>

The suit accused Terri Horman of kidnapping the boy and demanded that the court compel Horman to return him or reveal where his body is. It sought $10 million in damages, with the option to seek additional punitive damages.

But in November, a judge delayed the lawsuit until Aug. 1, saying it could affect an ongoing criminal investigation.

Now, after emerging Tuesday morning from a closed-door status hearing before Judge Henry Kantor, Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal confirmed that they've dropped the civil suit.

"It is with great disappointment that I make this difficult decision'" Young said.

<snipped>

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/

The almost five year waiting for investigative dots to be connected ... waiting for indictments to be handed down ... must be a literal ongoing h--- for Kyron's parents.  Nevertheless ... Kaine and Desiree confidence in the investigation ... confidence in a resolution ... has never wavered.

NOVEMBER, 2012 - NEW LEADS - FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS - WITNESSES 

Judge approves motion to put civil case against Terri Horman on hold
Posted: Nov 27, 2012

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office confirmed to Fox 12 they have new leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

The revelation comes at the same time it was ruled a lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's mother against Terri Horman will be put on hold until Aug. 1, 2013. ....

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday the new developments in their investigation stem at least in part from details gathered in the early days of the investigation.

Investigators believe the new leads and further development of old leads could present progress in the case. Kyron has been missing since June 4, 2010.

Kantor ordered the motion to abate the civil case be sealed. Court documents show that decision was "for the reason that a related criminal investigation is still being conducted."

"Premature disclosure of the information contained in these documents could jeopardize that ongoing investigation," said the documents, submitted by Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk.

They went on to say sealing them will "preserve the integrity of the investigation and will promote the safety of the witnesses involved."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/20200850/deputies-confirm-new-developments-in-kyron-horman-case

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kptv/KPTV/story_pdfs/motion%20to%20abate.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 12, 2015, 12:54:18 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: March 12, 2015, 01:03:36 PM »

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. ...."  Desiree Young - July 11, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 12, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »

Was sexting all about Terri using Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez to do her bidding?

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundreds of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ....

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010

The father of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman argues in court papers that his wife struck up an intimate and sexual relationship with one of his high school friends and shared confidential information from a sealed restraining order that allowed him to map the address where Kaine Horman has lived with their daughter since he moved out of his home. ....

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

In an interview with law enforcement, Cook told authorities that Terri Horman let him photograph the sealed restraining order, photograph Kaine Horman's new undisclosed address, and he shared the information with at least two people.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

Again ... when the above articles are considered and ... the above words of Desiree Young are considered ... could it be that Terri was using sex as a means to convince Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook to do her bidding?

What would the unredacted email exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook reveal?  Inquiring minds want to know if the email exchange would reveal WHY Terri shared Kaine's new address with Cook?

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 16, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 12, 2015, 03:22:52 PM »

Patience is a virtue I do not possess.  I want justice for Kyron NOW.  I want a measure of closure for Kaine and Desiree NOW.  Nevertheless ... despite my feelings I realize that God's perfect timing is where it is at.

Luke 8:17

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 12, 2015, 04:46:53 PM »

THE SAFETY OF THE WITNESSES INVOLVED? 

Judge approves motion to put civil case against Terri Horman on hold
Posted: Nov 27, 2012

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office confirmed to Fox 12 they have new leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

The revelation comes at the same time it was ruled a lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's mother against Terri Horman will be put on hold until Aug. 1, 2013. ....

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday the new developments in their investigation stem at least in part from details gathered in the early days of the investigation.

Investigators believe the new leads and further development of old leads could present progress in the case. Kyron has been missing since June 4, 2010.

Kantor ordered the motion to abate the civil case be sealed. Court documents show that decision was "for the reason that a related criminal investigation is still being conducted."

"Premature disclosure of the information contained in these documents could jeopardize that ongoing investigation," said the documents, submitted by Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk.

They went on to say sealing them will "preserve the integrity of the investigation and will promote the safety of the witnesses involved."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/20200850/deputies-confirm-new-developments-in-kyron-horman-case

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kptv/KPTV/story_pdfs/motion%20to%20abate.pdf

Could it be that the District Attorney feared that the compromising of the Kyron Horman and MFH parallel investigations was a possibility if Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez were questioned/cross-examined in the civil suit filed by Desiree Young?

Could it be that Cook and Sanchez are the witnesses who Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk referenced in the above article ... witnesses who may be at risk ... witnesses who both had a sexual email relationship with Terri?

Think about it.  The email communication between Terri and Sanchez has yet to be revealed while only a redacted transcript of the email communication Terri had with Cool has been made public.

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 12, 2015, 06:21:12 PM »

Patience is a virtue I do not possess.  I want justice for Kyron NOW.  I want a measure of closure for Kaine and Desiree NOW.  Nevertheless ... despite my fallible feelings I realize that God's perfect timing is where it is at.

Luke 8:17

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

The definition of two people being on the same page ...

"I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know."
Sheriff Staton - September 17, 2010

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."
Desiree Young - March 6, 2011

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/192542924111747/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: March 12, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »

When all is said and done ... for almost five years I have upheld corroborating statements/ quotes of judges, investigation spokespersons, Desiree, Kaine and respective attorneys encompassing the Kyron Horman and MFH cases.  It makes sense if ongoing briefings with LE had not convinced Kyron's parents of Terri's probable involvement in the disappearance of their son ... Desiree and Kaine's focus would have taken another path ... another path where the answers they so desperately seek would be forthcoming.

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."
Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: March 12, 2015, 09:11:10 PM »

According to an official June 18, 2010 press release ... no Skyline staff had informed investigators that he/she had observed Kyron after 8:45 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Three days later ... in his own words ... Captain Gates affirms the press release.  Unless I missed an official retraction that implies a development that implies otherwise ... I will embrace the June, 2010 official statements encompassing the Kyron Horman case.

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
June 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 12, 2015, 09:27:47 PM »

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

COURT RECORDS

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Did Stephen Houze question Skyline staff in 2013?  What was the outcome?

If there was an official retraction of Captain Gates' June 21, 2010 statement claiming Terri was the last known person seen with Kyron ... I must have missed it.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 12, 2015, 09:35:50 PM »

Terri Horman loses bid to start over with new name
Aug 20, 2014

She said her Portland defense attorney, Stephen Houze, who was not present, has proof she was not the last person to see Kyron but declined to answer further questions about the case without her lawyer.

Garrison said while he didn’t agree with all of the objections, he felt changing Terri Horman’s name wouldn’t be in the public’s best interest because of the ongoing case and denied her request.

<snipped>

http://www.nrtoday.com/news/12475228-113/horman-terri-kyron-hasn

What's the hold-up?  Where's the proof?  Also ... it appears that Judge Garrison was aware in August, 2014 that "an ongoing case" existed ... "an ongoing case" that involved  Terri Horman.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 13, 2015, 12:22:31 PM »

MICHAEL COOK - THE SEALED RESTRAINING ORDER

When I consider the 2010 words of Kaine Horman's attorney Laura Rackner and ... when I consider Desiree Young's 2014 words ... there appears to be unanswered questions. 

1.  "What was the REAL motive behind Terri giving Kaine's new address to Michael Cook?  Even the  computer challenged like me could have googled the address to determine the location."

2.  "WHO were the two unidentified persons that Michael Cook shared Kaine's new address with?"

3.  "Could it be that the unidentified persons were whistle blowers?"

4.  "Consider the Contempt of Court charges filed by Kaine's attorney was dropped ... could it be that Michael Cook negotiated an immunity plea deal in exchange for the truth encompassing WHY Terri would shared Kaine's new address with him?"

July 14, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's attorney Laura Rackner asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook. ....

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence. ....

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (TerriHorman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

Cook denies sexual relations

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in sexting with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having inappropriate communication with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. I never slept with her, Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

She wanted to find out where Kiara was, Cook told KGW.

I'm a pretty straight shooter, said Cook. I didn't have sex with her

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/03/13/11751354/

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. ...."
Desiree Young - July 11, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 13, 2015, 02:28:35 PM »

Was sexting all about Terri using Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez to do her bidding?

July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundreds of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ....

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>
http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Somehow I find it hard to believe that four days following Kaine fleeing the family home with Kiara and two days after being served with a restraining order ... a restraining order denying her contact with her day ... a desperate Terri did not have a "method in her madness" when she began email sexting with Michael Cook?  Could there have also been a "method in her madness" regarding the email sexting with Rudy Sanchez?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 13, 2015, 02:31:38 PM »

SELF-EDIT

contact with her day S/B contact with her daughter

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 13, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++

When Kaine's restraining order against Terri is considered ... when Desiree's ten million dollar lawsuit against Terri is considered ... it make sense that the powers-that-be within the investigation have convinced Kyron's parents that there is probable cause to believe Terri has involvement in the disappearance of their son?  Otherwise ... it makes sense that Kaine and Desiree after almost five years would be holding Skyline legally accountable ... would be launching a huge law suit against the school district.

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
July 7, 2010
http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/03/13/11749080/

Desiree Young seeks $10 million from Terri Horman over son Kyron Horman's disappearance
June 01, 2012
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/desiree_young_seeks_10_million.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 13, 2015, 07:02:22 PM »

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Considering Terri insists on taking the Fifth in regards to questions encompassing the disappearance of Kyron ... I do not fault Kaine for not want her to have contact with Kiara.  I do not know ONE parent who would?  Think about it ....

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
July 7, 2010

Police provided Kaine Horman with probable cause to believe that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010, Kaine stated in the filing. I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true, Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/03/13/11749080/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.