March 28, 2024, 05:56:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594411 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 10, 2015, 11:57:58 AM »

Almost five years without their precious son ... almost five years of waking up and going to bed not knowing.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 10, 2015, 12:03:14 PM »

FAITH AND PURPOSE

Desiree Young:

"I have full confidence that God will reveal all and then we will be able to bring Kyron home. He is not ready for us to know everything yet, but soon he will. We must learn from all that is going on as hard as it is, God teaches us through the hard times in our lives. And man is this one of those hard times, the hardest ever. We must honor Kyron by doing something good with it and that is what I intend to do. Thank you all for your support and thoughts." - Team Desiree

Beth Holloway

"All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done." - Loving Natalee

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 10, 2015, 12:09:08 PM »

It has been five years (June 4, 2010) and ten years (May 30, 2005)  respectively since Desiree Young and Beth Holloway received "that dreaded phone call".  Without God ... without purpose ... how could these mothers face each day without their children ... with the not knowing?

+++++++

THAT DREADED PHONE CALL

Desiree Young

"I got a phone call from the school, and she said, ‘Is this Desiree Young?' And I said, `Yes it is.' And she said, `You're listed as the emergency notification for Kyron Horman?' And I said, `Yeah, he's my son. What could I do?' And she said, `I have to notify you, he's missing.' And for a split second I thought it was a joke, and I said, `What?' She said, `He's missing.' I said, `I don't understand. How could he be missing?' " - Dateline, Little Boy Lost

Beth Holloway

"I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom." - Loving Natalee

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 10, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »

What are the chances that Kyron would go missing from Skyline on the very day there is a misunderstanding regarding an appointment?

If Kyron left Skyline with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2014 ... could it be that he was under the impression he was going to the doctor?  Could Kyron have mentioned the appointment to Kurtis in the time-frame encompassing the photo taking of the science projects?

+++++

Bruce McCain - Former Captain of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office - July 26, 2010

"The critical thing about this June 4th doctor's appointment is that it put the school in a position of not being concerned at all, that Kyron was not in his class, wasn't at lunch or the bus that afternoon."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/arrest-imminent-in-kyron-horman-search/

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
July 21, 2010

There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair.

<snipped>

Kim Holm’s son, Kurtis, who Terri Horman photographed with his science project around the time she took a picture of Kyron that morning, said her son knew about the appointment too.

“And the teacher said, ‘I thought he left with his mom,’ because she thought he had a doctor appointment,” Holm said.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 12, 2015, 06:04:12 PM »

Could it be that dots are being connected behind the scenes ... dot that will hopefully lead to the safe return of Kyron Horman?  Could it be that accomplices who were involved in certain aspects of the disappearance have been offered immunity for their cooperation with various LE agencies in the quest to bring Kyron home?

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Desiree Young - July, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 12, 2015, 06:10:29 PM »

The compliance of Desiree with regards to the dropping of the lawsuit in July, 2013 convinces me that the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 is far from a cold case.

LAWSUIT - JUNE 2012

Mother files lawsuit saying Terri Horman kidnapped Kyron
June 3, 2012

The mother of Kyron Horman, the young boy who vanished two years ago, filed a lawsuit against the boy’s stepmother on Friday claiming that she is “responsible for the disappearance of Kyron.”

In the lawsuit, Desiree Young directly asserts that Terri Horman kidnapped Kyron. The suit also claims Horman “intentionally interfered with [Young’s] parental rights and that Terri Horman intentionally inflicted severe emotional distress.”

<snipped>

In the suit, Young’s lawyers wrote that Terri Horman “feigned ignorance of the circumstances surrounding the disappearance” and “lied to investigating authorities and to the media regarding her activities on June 4, 2010.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/156429105.html

http://katubim.s3.amazonaws.com/Terri%20Horman%20Lawsuit.pdf

LAWSUIT DELAYED - NOVEMBER 2012

Judge agrees to delay civil suit against Terri Horman
Nov 27, 2012

A judge has delayed the civil suit filed by Kyron Horman’s mother, Desiree Young, against the boy’s step-mother, Terri Horman.

Judge Henry Kantor made the ruling last week following a request from Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Shrunk. ....

In requesting that the civil case be put on hold and the related documents be sealed, Shrunk argued that the moves were “in the best interest of justice” and will “preserve the integrity of the investigation and promote the safety of the witnesses involved.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-agrees-to-delay-civil-suit-against-Terri-Horman-181069861.html

LAWSUIT DROPPED - JULY 2013

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
July 30, 2013

With "great disappointment," the mother of Kyron Horman said Tuesday she is dropping a civil suit against Terri Horman because she doesn't want it to jeopardize the police investigation.

"Because my civil case can't go forward without the police criminal investigation file, it's with great disappointment I make this difficult decision," Desiree Young told reporters.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that.”

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 12, 2015, 09:15:20 PM »

Almost five years without their precious son ... almost five years of waking up and going to bed not knowing.

No matter how I try, I can't begin to imagine their pain and sorrow.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 17, 2015, 12:16:43 PM »

THE DISCONNECT

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

BINGO!!

To those who fault Kaine ...

If LE had informed me on June 26, 2010 that investigators had determined that there was probably cause that Terri was involved in the disappearance of my grandson and there was also probably cause that Terri had attempted to arrange a MFH plot against me ... you can bet your bottom dollar that I would be giving my all for as long as it took ensuring that this woman not entrusted with my granddaughter.

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 17, 2015, 04:41:18 PM »

THE DISPOSABLE/UNTRACEABLE CELL PHONES

Were the ongoing searches in one area related to two reported sightings by Jim Kelley and the possible location of disposable/untraceable cell phones?  In other words ... the searches were an attempt to find evidence that would be instrumental in locating and  bringing home a "secreted" Kyron. 

JUNE, 2010

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
June 06, 2010

<snipped>

Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away."

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

JULY 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman. ....

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

AUGUST 2010

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Aug 7, 2010

KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement. She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
August 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
by Harris Faulkner
August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

SEPTEMBER, 2013

Mom of missing Kyron won't 'let Terri win'
Sunday, September 1, 2013

<snipped>

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman's World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road -- the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/marion-county/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron

Mother of Kyron Horman calls weekend search 'successful'
September 1, 2013

<snipped>

I think that this weekend's search did a great deal," she said. "A lot of this information has to go to law enforcement, but I can say that it was successful."

"We took quite a lot of time to plan and execute this search," she said. "It was two days of solid searching."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Volunteers-search-for-Kyron-Horman-in-NW-Portland-221999791.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 18, 2015, 12:18:47 PM »

The sexting between Terri and Kaine's "friend" Michael Cook began less than one month following the disappearance of Kyron ... four days following Kaine leaving the home with Kiara and ... two days after being served with an restraining order denying her access to her toddler daughter.

+++++

TERRI HORMAN - JUNE 30, 2010

"Going to bed.  Underwear and tank top.  Think about that.  Do u want a pic?"

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 17, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 26, 2010

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ....

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit."

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. ....

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010

18.  Valkyrie says:
October 27, 2010 at 9:54 pm

1. ....

2. ....

3. ....

4. ....

<snipped>

My Pal Val-

It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances.

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 18, 2015, 07:57:35 PM »

There was a time that Blink and I were like-minded regarding the probable involvement of Terri Horman and DeDe Spicher in the happening encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.  My position over almost five years remains firm and it will continue to remain firm unless LE or Kyron's parents imply otherwise.   

DEDE SPICHER

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves The House
16 July 2010

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ”

"This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well."

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

TERRI HORMAN

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves The House
16 July 2010

27.  EliGrandma says:
August 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

"Terri Horman knows exactly what she can do to help this nightmare, and she is protecting her own ass."

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-15/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 18, 2015, 10:09:53 PM »

Desiree Young - The Dr. Phil Show - September 18, 2013

"A perfect stranger did not walk into the school and take my son."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12564076/

++++++++

Could it be that Dr. Phil will again have Desiree and Kaine on his show?  Akin to Kyron's stepmother ... Mark Redline has yet to be charged in the disappearance of his son.

Dylan Redwine’s mom: Father is responsible
February 27, 2015

The mother of Dylan Redwine has called for action in the high-profile investigation into the suspicious death of her son during a podcast.

On the podcast “Case to Case with Chelsea Hoffman,” Elaine Hatfield accused her former husband of murdering her son, as she has in other public appearances.

“He is the main person that is being watched,” Hatfield said.

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150226/NEWS01/150229661/0/News01/Dylan-Redwine%E2%80%99s-mom:-Father-is-responsible

Redwine case revisited on ‘Dr. Phil’
Friday, April 17, 2015

After appearing on a two-part “Dr. Phil” show in 2013, Elaine Hatfield, formerly Redwine, has taped another appearance on the nationally syndicated television show.

In February, on a radio podcast, Hatfield expressed her determination to move the case forward in 2015.

Neil Schubert, vice president of communications for the “Dr. Phil” show, said the segment has been taped, but no air date has been scheduled.

<snipped>

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20150417/NEWS01/150419628/Redwine-case-revisited-on-%E2%80%98Dr-Phil%E2%80%99-

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 19, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - July 21, 2010

"Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

JUNE 1, 2012

Almost two years following the above words spoken by Matt Shelby ... Desiree Young does not imply the contrary.  In other words ... the mother of Kyron Horman who receives regular briefings from investigators re the status of the case is convinced that Terri is the last known person to have been seen with her son.

http://www.kptv.com/link/564915/lawsuit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 19, 2015, 03:32:00 PM »

WITNESSES?

Multnomah County Sheriff's Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

“Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared.”
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - July 7, 2010

"Two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together."
http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 20, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »

Could the probability that Kyron Horman has been "secreted" to a safe location outside the States be the reason that a sealed indictment has not been served on Terri Horman after almost five years?  In other words ... behind the scenes ... investigative dots are still being connected by LE agencies with the hope that Kyron will be located.

Think about Dede's former boyfriend who was a child advocate ... former boyfriend who Dede was questioned about in a deposition ... former boyfriend with family connection to an orphanage in Mexico ... former boyfriend who speculated in a submission to a missing person's forum that the disappearance was "not about harming Kyron but hurting Kaine".

Could it be that DeDe Splicher and her former boyfriend have been afforded a plea deal  in exchange for the truth ... in exchange for their cooperation?  The only problem?  Neither have the knowledge that allow investigators to connect the final dot.

Logic dictates that the 10,000,000 lawsuit would have been filed against the School District ... not Terri Horman ... IF Kyron's mother had not been convinced through ongoing updates with investigators that her son left Skyline Elementary with his stepmother on the morning of June 4, 2010.  IMO

+++++

Kaine Horman - October 2010

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

Desiree Young - July 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way."
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil
September 17, 2013

<snipped>

Both Young and Horman said they believe he is alive somewhere.

"I will until the day that I die," Young said. "I still believe that he's going to come through the door."

The passage of time has not changed that, Horman said. Horman said he thinks the fact that no clues have turned up only increases the likelihood that Kyron lives.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyrons_parents_desiree_young_k.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 20, 2015, 03:05:38 PM »

Could it be that maturity with the passage of time and the internet will be that catalyst that will ultimately lead Kyron to a long-awaited reunion with his parents?

STASHED?

Desiree Young - July 2010

"I believe that he's stashed.  I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us [to him]."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11755380/

++++++

Desiree Young - July 2013

"I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

Kaine Horman - July 2013

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case.  Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 20, 2015, 07:34:13 PM »

On February 20, 2014 ... a June trial was anticipated when a judge would rule on whether or not Terri would have visitation and/or parenting time with Kiara.  However ... a settlement between Terri and Kaine was reached in the meantime that would afford Kaine custody of his daughter and  Terri "eventual" visits.

If Terri had nothing to hide ... why would Terri go along with such a conditional/ restrictive agreement?

Could it be that Kaine anticipated that it would be just a matter of time until an indictment would come down and therefore an agreement that afforded Terri "eventual" visits with Kiara would assure that the investigation would not be compromised through testimony in a custody hearing but at the same time not put his daughter at risk?

One year has come and gone.  An indictment has not yet happened.  Has Terri yet to meet all the conditions required that would allow her visitation with her daughter?

+++++

FEBRUARY 2014

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014
Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3
" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5. Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara. Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."

Pages 8-9
" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony. A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

Terri Horman's lawyer blocked from questioning landscaper
February 20, 2014

<snipped>

Thursday's decision sets the stage for a June trial when the judge will consider visitation and parenting time.

No cameras were allowed in the courtroom Thursday but both Terri and Kaine were present, flanked by their lawyers. The former couple did not interact with one another in the courtroom.

Kaine said afterwards that his focus continues to be on both of his kids.

There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home, Kaine said. We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

JUNE 2014

Kyron Horman's dad gets custody of daughter
June 4, 2014

The father of a Portland boy who disappeared four years ago has settled a custody case with a former wife, the last person known to have seen the child alive. ...

In a settlement signed Tuesday, Kaine Horman got custody of 5-year-old Kiara Horman, the daughter he had with Terri Horman. ...

The custody settlement made public on the fourth anniversary of Kyron's disappearance allows Terri Horman eventual visits with her daughter. ...

Kaine Horman's attorney, Brett Engel, said his client is pleased with the settlement because it protects Kiara.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-gets-custody-of-daughter-261892111.html

http://media.katu.com/documents/horman_settlement.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 20, 2015, 08:51:28 PM »

Multnomah County Sheriff's Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

“Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared.”

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - July 7, 2010

"Two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together."

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - July 21, 2010

"Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

Unless investigation spokesperson, Desiree or Kaine state otherwise ... I remain convinced that Terri Horman was the last person known to have been seen with Kyron.

++++++

New Kyron Horman flier refers to mysterious man
April 29, 2014

A sign posted outside of Terri Horman's home in Roseburg is raising questions. The flier suggests an unknown man may be connected to her stepson's disappearance.

The flier title, Find Kyron First includes an age progression photo of Kyron Horman and the missing boy's description.

It also includes the following statement: Kyron Horman was last seen at a public invited Science Fair at Skyline School in Portland OR by witnesses who saw him with an unknown man.

Investigators believe Terri Horman was the last one to see her stepson before he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010

<snipped>

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office declined to comment on the new flier.

A spokesman said the public should rely on official law enforcement bulletins from the FBI or local police for information about the case.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/26/12631470/

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010

<snipped>

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ...

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 21, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »

KYRON'S CAR WASH ROSEBURG, OREGON

Kyron Horman will be missing 5 years on June 4th, 2015.

Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Noon to 5:00pm at
Sherm's Thunderbird
2553 NW Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg

To volunteer or help with the car wash,
email: Carwash4Kyron@Yahoo.com

Please forward donations to
www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

100% of Donations will be used to fund the 2015 Search for Kyron.

(In connection with Klaas Kids, we will bring in local and out of state K9 Search Teams and their handlers to support a search for Kyron Horman)

https://www.facebook.com/kpicnews/posts/728479660598103

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 21, 2015, 12:05:08 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.