March 28, 2024, 08:31:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594429 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: April 21, 2015, 07:40:36 PM »

KYRON'S CAR WASH ROSEBURG, OREGON

Kyron Horman will be missing 5 years on June 4th, 2015.

Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Noon to 5:00pm at
Sherm's Thunderbird
2553 NW Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg

To volunteer or help with the car wash,
email: Carwash4Kyron@Yahoo.com

Please forward donations to
www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

100% of Donations will be used to fund the 2015 Search for Kyron.

(In connection with Klaas Kids, we will bring in local and out of state K9 Search Teams and their handlers to support a search for Kyron Horman)

https://www.facebook.com/kpicnews/posts/728479660598103

UPDATE!!

Justice for Kyron Horman

14 MINS AGO

Due to unforeseen family medical issues the car wash scheduled to be in Roseburg this weekend is being cancelled. We are still on schedule for our May 9th car wash in Klamath Falls. Thank you for your understanding.

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 21, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: April 23, 2015, 12:57:33 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - THE SMOKING GUN?

Could it be that plea deal negotiations between investigators and DeDe have been ongoing since the beginning ... plea deal negotiations regarding the truth pertaining to her involvement and the involvement of others encompassing the disappearance and whereabouts of Kyron?

Could it be that investigators speculated that connecting investigative dots would eventually lead to Kyron's safe return?

Could it be that it was not until 2013 that investigators bowed and offered Dede FULL immunity from prosecution in exchange for revealing the truth but ... when all was said and done ... DeDe was unable to provide investigators with the final dot ... the final dot that would reveal the current whereabouts of Kyron?

Could it be if the whereabouts of Kyron is not revealed in the near future ... a suspected  sealed indictment against Terri in the MFH and Kyron Horman cases will be unsealed?

Could it be that a trial/trials will follow ... a trial/trials based on circumstantial evidence ... some revealed in Terri's own words ... as well as the testimony of Rudy, DeDe and DeDe's child advocate ex-boyfriend?

Could the recent silence of LE, Desiree and Kyron imply something is up ... something is about to happen?

++++++

JULY 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said.  "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

OCTOBER 2012

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

JULY 2013

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation.  Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

"I hope she talks and shares everything she knows," Young said. "I'm optimistic."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: April 23, 2015, 01:21:50 PM »

Not once has Desiree and Kaine implied that Skyline staff should be held accountable for the disappearance of their son while under their watch.  Why?  What info has investigators share with them in ongoing briefings encompassing the case?

KAINE HORMAN - JULY 2013

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case.  Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

DESIREE YOUNG - SEPTEMBER 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance. ...."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

KAINE HORMAN - FEBRUARY, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

DESIREE YOUNG - JULY 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: April 27, 2015, 01:45:34 PM »

THE BEGINNING

If Terri made the decision not to stay for the remainder of the science fair ... if Terri made the decision not to attend the 2:00 PM talent show ... why did she not return to the school at the end of the school day which would have allowed her to bring home both Kyron and the science project.  Why did she not ask Kaine?

In other words ... on June 4, 2010 ... why would Terri require Kaine's white pick up or ... why would Terri rather drive Kaine's white pick up?

Kaine Horman - July 17, 2010

"I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron’s science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car, although she did not stay for the duration of the science fair."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98654424.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 27, 2015, 02:04:07 PM »

Think about it.  What is wrong with this picture?

ACCORDING TO DEDE SPICHER

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
8/18/210

<snipped>

The pair also assumed they were under surveillance. "Any conversations that we wanted to have, we'd go out into the yard," Spicher says. "When we were in the house, we'd talk about the kids, we'd talk about her marriage, talked about her family."

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 27, 2015, 02:17:34 PM »

Terri was "distraught" ... "sad" ... "worried"?  I don't think so.

ACCORDING TO DEDE SPICHER

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
8/18/210

<snipped>

"When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught."

"She would go through some of [Kyron's] old drawings, some pictures, and she would go through photos and albums of him and Kiara," Spicher says. "She was very sad and worried about both of them. I can't even begin to understand what that must've felt like."

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

THE DISCONNECT

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 27, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »

A PLEA DEAL?

I hope that in 2013 DeDe and any accomplice who may have participated in the events encompassing the possible "secreting" of Kyron Horman made a plea deal with investigators in exchange for the truth.  IF NOT ... an indictment against Terri may imply that DeDe and ? will be thrown under the bus in an exchange for a plea deal of her own.

JULY 2013

July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation.  Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

"I hope she talks and shares everything she knows," Young said. "I'm optimistic."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: April 27, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: April 28, 2015, 01:33:15 PM »

I get a hinky feeling each time I read aspects of the August, 2010 letter from DeDe's child advocate ex-boyfriend to the Oregon Live ... DeDe's child advocate ex-boyfriend who has family connections to an orphanage in Mexico.  Could it be that DeDe and her ex-boyfriend were participants in the "secreting" of Kyron Horman?  Could it be that both have been afforded immunity in exchange for the truth but when all is said and done neither are in a position to connect the final investigative dot ... the final investigative dot that would reveal the whereabouts of Kyron.

Think about it.  DeDe was questioned about this ex-boyfriend by Desiree's attorney in the 2012 deposition.  Why?

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
August 18, 2010

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

In His Own Words

<snipped>

"If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation. ..."

"I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of a body, no way. ..."

"I will continue to ask God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron’s location. ..."

Read more:
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: April 29, 2015, 05:08:22 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

In September, 2010 ... the last paragraph from the website of Dede's former boyfriend  was deleted ... the last paragraph that cites “Friends of Pimpollo” that is an outreach with close family connections.  Why?

Embassy Enterprises
Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by JW. Mr. JW is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. JW provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

In 1994, Mr. JW started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. JW began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 29, 2015, 06:04:16 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

In August 2010 ... by whom did the former boyfriend of DeDe "learn" that she was "waiting" for the DA to offer her a plea deal?

The following are random excerpts from posts submitted by Dede's former boyfriend.

DeDe's Former Boyfriend - August 2010

"I have learned that she (DeDe) is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement."

"Great caution needs to exercised on my part not to slander or smear anyone related to this investigation. All I want to do is help the investigators find Kyron."

"I will say that I believe in my heart and soul that Kyron is still alive and that investigators will be successful."

"I am convinced that Kyron is at a safe house somewhere far away. All LE needs to do is to get one of the people involved to roll on the others, perhaps by granting immunity to a close suspect in the case."

"This volunteering is very very dear to me and I know that we make a positive difference in the lives of children."

"How would a kidnapping scenario play out??? They would have a network of people taking Kyron out of state for unknown reasons, but a well thought out explanation for Kyron and the others involved."

"I have never met Terri or Kane and do not recall DeDe bringing up their names while we were together."

"I had only 10 months with DeDe, and that was over a year ago. I have no idea what she has been doing since."

"We both broke-up mutually. But our relationship was over in about March of last year. From March to August 1, 2009, I only saw her a handful of time"

"A safe house is a loose term for a place where Kyron may be staying."

"Since March of 2009, I only saw DeDe about a half-dozen times with no more contact in any way since our final phone conversation of 8/1/09."

"I have never met Terri or Kaine or even recall their names mentioned."

"I did not call DeDe directly because I have had no contact with her in a year and have no feeling for her since March 2009. We ended our relationship on good terms and agreed not to call each other in the future (actually she agreed not to call me)."

"I possess no inside information from investigators, rather I am reading the cards on the table from what I know of DeDe and the investigation and what has been reported in the media and internet."

"It was depriving Kane of his precious son that was the motivation here, not killing Kyron."

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 29, 2015, 10:50:06 PM »

The father of DeDe's former boyfriend was charged with child porn and his uncle (father's BIL) was president of the Friends of Pimpollo orphanage outreach in Mexico.

WILLIAM KENT W.

Portland businessman sentenced in child porn case
September 21, 2009

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/portland_businessman_sentenced.html

JOHN KERR

Embassy Enterprises
Giving Back

<snipped>

In 2003, Mr. JW began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.

IN A NUTSHELL

William Hector McLean W. (Martha)

Son:
William Kent W.

Grandkids:
Grant
Jason
Amy

Daughter:
Karen W. Kerr (John)

Grandkids:
Kraig
Jerry
Kalie

http://www.nrtoday.com/article/20030730/OBITS/307300015

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 30, 2015, 11:25:37 AM »

Embassy Enterprises
Giving Back

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by JW. Mr. JW is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. JW provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

<snipped>

How is it that someone so connected to the area through a fence building business ... through official child advocacy ... was so disconnected?

DeDe's Former Boyfriend - August 17, 2007

"I have had no contact with DeDe Lee Spicher since 8/1/09 or any of her friends or relatives. I learned of her involvement from dateline a few weeks back and was so in shock, I never slept that night. I read everything I could about her online, then I called the tipline with two tips."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 30, 2015, 12:11:41 PM »

STEROIDS?

Why would DeDe assert her Fifth Amendment right when deposed as to whether Terri used steroids?  Would an affirmative answer have implicated them both in wrongdoing?

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2010

<snipped>

Some of Rosenthal's questions were more probing and personal. He asked Spicher whether Terri Horman used steroids, whether  Terri Horman ever had sex with Kaine Horman's friend Michael Cook, who spent time at the Horman house after Kyron disappeared, and whether Spicher is bisexual.

Each time, Spicher asserted her Fifth Amendment right, declining to answer.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 15, 2012

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses.  In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 30, 2015, 02:54:58 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - THE PROSECUTION'S STAR WITNESS?

I speculate that plea deal negotiations between investigators and DeDe have been ongoing since the beginning ... plea deal negotiations regarding the truth pertaining to DeDe's involvement as well as the involvement of others encompassing the disappearance and possible whereabouts of Kyron?  However ... it was not until July 2013 that investigators caved and offered Dede FULL IMMUNITY from prosecution in exchange for revealing the truth ... submitting to a polygraph ... testifying before the Grand Jury and ... cooperating with investigators.  Could it be that when all was said and done ... although Terri was busted ... DeDe is unable to provide investigators with the location of a secreted/ stashed Kyron?

++++++

JULY 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said.  "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11754848/

AUGUST, 2010

DeDe's Former Boyfriend - August 17, 2010

"I have learned that she (DeDe) is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement."

OCTOBER 2012

October 23, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

<snipped>

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

JULY 2013

July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation.  Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

<snipped>

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney.  He said that DeDe Spicher has testified before the grand jury for the criminal case.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/217645481.html

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:40:28 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 30, 2015, 03:12:09 PM »

Think about it.  In October, 2012 ... why did DeDe assert the Fifth Amendment on 142 deposition questions IF truthful answers did not implicating.

DEDE SPICHER

October 23, 2012

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 30, 2015, 05:03:56 PM »

The definition of two people being on the same page ....

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton - October 7, 2101

"I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11763786/

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/192542924111747/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 30, 2015, 05:29:37 PM »

SELF EDIT

October 7, 2101 s/b October 7, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 30, 2015, 07:11:37 PM »

If the location of a "secreted/stashed" Kyron is not determined by investigators in the near future ... could it be that a suspected sealed indictment will be unsealed ... a suspected sealed indictment against Terri implicating her in the MFH and Kyron Horman cases?

Could it be that a trial/trials will follow the indictment ... a trial/trials that will proceed based on circumstantial evidence gathered in the past five years?

Again ... I could be wrong but ... Kaine and Desiree's current media silence causes me to speculate that something is about to break in the Kyron Horman investigation.

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance. ...."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.