March 29, 2024, 12:16:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594518 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 07, 2015, 09:55:59 AM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!

It hurts my heart that 5 years later NOBODY is any closer to finding Kyron Horman.    Reviewing the coverages over the years ( Thanks Janet) it is really astounding  the amount of time,  personnel, investigative hours, coverages and court proceedings that have produced exactly not one scintilla of evidence as to his whereabouts ( Kaine).  I lost count,  but on BOC I logged somewhere in the neighborhood of over 40K posts on his case alone.

Not gonna lie.  I am so frustrated in this case I can spit.  Leading up to this 5 year "anniversary" both Desiree and Kaine appear completely divided with Kaine stating emphatically "there is somebody we don't know about, that LE has not identified that is involved."   With Desiree stating publicly last evening that she believes with every fiber of her being that Terri did it, and went on to emphatically and unambiguously accuse Dede Spicher of being involved as well with "potentially one other person."

So- I have to ask myself.  Since I know as an unequivocal fact, that Dede Spicher was NEVER considered a suspect by either the MCSO or the DA , and was subsequently cleared of any knowledge or any involvement through a polygraph after testifying before a grand jury- I have to ponder why in the world she would make those accusations continuously when she knows them to be false.  Say for the sake of argument one believes that maybe she was never told DDS was cleared- which I don't believe, but in this case- DA Rees was standing 3 feet away from her so why not just ask ( a bit of a reporter issue but you get the drift).

She dropped her suit against TH based on DDS testimony when the DA called her lawyer and advised him that after collectively dogging the woman for YEARS- she had no info, no involvement and since they seemed intent to hitch their wagon to that theory- they best know that DDS would now be WILLING to testify in the civil suit and would have the benefit of testifying that LE gave her that poly they were asking for after numerous and endless interviews she agreed to and she passed it.   

Fast forward to MCSO reminding the public to call in tips for the $50K reward.

As far as I can tell, the two people that have subjected themselves to more LE interviews in this case than anyone,  are the two that are dodging such hate and maligning they have freaks following them around and stalking them to the extent one cannot even work.  Who the hell thinks that is going to progress this investigation.  I find it laughable such comments " we will make your life hell" until you tell what you know."  Apparently,  they have both paid a very hefty price for doing just that so that reward flyer might as well say please call us so we can haunt your life and that of your loved ones because if you know something you must be connected to TH and if you are not we will create one because we are $3mill in the hole as it is, whats another $50K.

Here's a thought- how about if they want to progress leads and the publics help how about actually admitting that MCSO has revised it's investigative strategy and the impact their involvement had on the publics belief that BECAUSE TMH attempted to off her husband that therefore its just a skip to kill her child instead was a lie manufactured by MCSO with the help of a dejected gardener who was an illegal alien and in this country illegally.

Oh, and spoke almost no English to a woman who needs to read lips when not wearing her hearing device-  Rudy Sanchez Estrada was guaranteed by the DA he would not be deported in exchange for his laughable testimony, which btw,  resulted in the FAPA finally being 86'd.

But then I guess they would have to admit that from day one this investigation, which was really a SAR effort  started in the wrong direction and has been a circle ever since.   Dan Staton himself said his investigation was on the wrong track.   A grand jury returned a no true bill  ( they won't comment but I interviewed a source that was there)  So they just empaneled another one claiming to have "new investigative avenues" from earlier information.  That is because it is illegal to empanel a new gj just cause you didnt like the old,  that evidence is not usable. 

The dots are connecting you bet-  right back to this sham of an investigation that has yet to admit or disclose that there are multiple witnesses, children and adults that saw Kyron leave the South entrance with an unknown man after the exchange with Ms. Matthews  and did not see him again. (Kyron- none of my witnesses saw him or the man again or leaving the property)

I did not think I would end up echoing Kaine's sentiment anytime soon- but he is right- 5 years late, but on point.  "Le needs to focus on the one we have not identified."  There you have it folks.  The admission.   Why then,  doesn't MCSO release that info, that piece of data so people can revisit the day,  jog memories, create leads.    You can't find what you are looking for in a mushroom closet unless you're looking for mushrooms.

I truly believe that the only way this case can progress at all ( outside of Kyron being recovered) is if LE and their investigative agencies, re interview, provide a comprehensive and accurate timeline as a result and ask for the publics help.   It has worked in countless cold cases recently and there is plenty precedent for it.  Why don't they owe that to this little man?   

And if that doesn't move ya- what about the public safety element?   Transparency? 

Thanks for letting me rant.  Maybe that is good enough motivation for some to shut me up.  I don't like hearing like a broken record anymore than anyone else does lol

BBM

Blink, I have never forgotten reading that on your site.  All this other is totally BS IMO and just entertains some very sick and lacking minds.
Thanks, as always, for being you.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 08, 2015, 08:59:51 AM »

Family holds fundraiser to continue search for Kyron Horman in 2015
By News Staff
Published: Jun 6, 2015

Holding on to hope, five years after a little boy's disappearance the Horman family held a fundraiser Saturday to help pay for continuing search efforts for missing student Kyron Horman.

Family and friends gathered in Beaverton for a carwash for Kyron.

They're raising money for the 2015 search for the boy, who vanished from Skyline school in Portland on June 4, 2010.

Kyron's family has not given up.

<snipped>

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Family-holds-fundraiser-to-continue-search-for-Kyron-Horman-in-2015-306395731.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 08, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

Thanks Sister-   

This little guy breaks my heart.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 08, 2015, 11:29:37 AM »

Think about about the common denominator encompassing Terri's sexual relationship/ communications with both Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook.  Was there a "a method in her madness"?

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in sexting with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having inappropriate communication with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. I never slept with her, Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

She wanted to find out where Kiara was, Cook told KGW.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:49:15 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 08, 2015, 11:43:46 AM »

FLASHBACK - BLINK - JULY 2010

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Wednesday 14 July 2010 3:29 pm

Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.

11.  July 20, 2010 at 9:04 pm

I am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 11:49:36 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 08, 2015, 12:07:33 PM »

Of particular interest, is source confirmation that the landscaper Terri Horman hired last fall, who worked on the Horman property, had met Kyron at the residence as well as the Skyline School, where his firm had been contracted to do some work.

I am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified.

As often happens when cases progress- and in this case,  progress but is really a cold case-  my source updated that James actually met RSE,  and did some yard work with him while he was at the Horman residence.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 08, 2015, 12:49:16 PM »

As often happens when cases progress- and in this case,  progress but is really a cold case-  my source updated that James actually met RSE,  and did some yard work with him while he was at the Horman residence.

Blink

I don't have any confidential inside sources but ... considering Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with LE regarding the case encompassing their son's disappearance ... I do consider their words in documents, postings and media releases as a reflection of the truth.  It makes sense to me that Terri and DeDe would not be the constant focus in their desperate quest for answers over the past five years if investigators had convinced them otherwise.

SHERIFF STATON (MCSO)

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton confident Kyron Horman investigation won't end up in the cold case files
December 04, 2010

<snipped>

Last month, the sheriff took Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, to lunch in Hillsboro. "We want to keep them appraised of the investigation, but asked they please coordinate with our detectives before putting out a release," Staton said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Tuesday, July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

CHIEF DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY DON REES

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:19:17 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: June 08, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »

When the following transcripts are considered ... Kaine is more guarded than Desiree in what and how much he shares regarding the happenings they are made privy to in investigative briefings but ... when all is said and done it is obvious they are on the same page when it comes to an unwavering position that Terri is involved.

+++++

THE EMAILS - DESIREE YOUNG

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.  I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

THE EMAILS - KAINE HORMAN

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 06:27:15 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: June 09, 2015, 12:28:38 AM »

Desiree Davidson Young - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. ...."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

++++++++

RUDY SANCHEZ

What is the implication of Don Ree's words in the following statement?  Where does Rudy Sanchez' contribution fit into the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman?

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:27:27 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 09, 2015, 10:38:51 AM »

THE UNCHANGING OFFICIAL SOURCE

Desiree and Kaine's unwavering position five years later that Terri is behind the disappearance of their son implies that the position of investigators who provide them with updates in ongoing briefings has remained firm.  Kaine's belief that Kyron will be located and brought home is derived from a foundation that the searches ... both official and private ... have yet to uncover evidence that would imply the contrary.

DESIREE - JUNE 2015

Family, friends hold vigil for Kyron Horman 5 years after disappearance
June 04, 2015

<snipped>

Desiree's still convinced Terri is the one who took Kyron.

"Absolutely, without a doubt. With all my heart I know she did it. I think she was working with one, or possibly two people. But absolutely she did it," said Desiree.

Local parents who've been following the case showed up to pay their respects, along with officials from the sheriff and DA's office.

"The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office was on scene at Skyline 5 years ago and we continue to be involved in the case so tonight we wanted to come out and show our support for everyone," said Don Rees from the Multnomah Co. District Attorney's Office.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

KAINE - JUNE 2015

Five years later: Why Kyron Horman's dad believes his son is alive
June 3, 2015

<snipped>

Ironically, it's the absence of any major discovery in the case that has Kaine optimistic.

"They found no clues, they found nothing," Kaine said. "All the searches to date that I know of, both private and by the sheriff's office or the search and rescue teams... there's been no piece of evidence forensically linked to our case. So they found nothing. So he's not around here So the question is where is he?"

<snipped>

"She's told us about the failed polygraphs. And when you fail two to three polygraphs, the percentages are really high. And when the questions are around your involvement with taking him from the school that day, I think we know. We all do."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:28:24 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: June 09, 2015, 01:06:37 PM »

Considering ongoing briefings with investigators updating Kyron's parents on the case into the disappearance of their son ... unless an investigative spokesperson makes a statement to the contrary ... I am convinced that the following is a reflection of the truth in regards to the November 2012 delay and the July 2013 dropping of Desiree's civil lawsuit against Terri ... Desiree's civil lawsuit that Terri's attorney had attempted to have delayed in August 2012.

The video reveals Terri's attorney, Peter Bunch and District Attorney, Michael Schrunk respective reasons for requesting delays.  Think about it.  Bunch's motion was denied and two months later Schrunk's motion was granted.

+++++  

MOTION TO DELAY DESIREE'S LAWSUIT - TERRI'S ATTORNEY - AUGUST 2012

Kyron Horman's father: 'Growing evidence' against Terri
August 15, 2012

A judge has denied the motion by missing Portland boy Kyron Horman's stepmother to delay the civil lawsuit filed against her by the boy's mother.

Desiree Young, Kyron Horman's mother, filed the civil suit nearly two years after Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School.

Terri Horman, the boy's stepmother and the subject of Young's suit, was the last person known to have seen Kyron. He was 7 when he disappeared June 4, 2010. The civil lawsuit accuses Horman of kidnapping Kyron, by herself or with help.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/07/01/12309684/

MOTION TO DELAY LAWSUIT - DISTRICT ATTORNEY - SHERIFF - NOV 2012

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
November 27, 2012

New investigative leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman have spurred prosecutors and the Multnomah County sheriff to seek a delay in the  civil lawsuit Kyron's mother filed against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.

A Multnomah County judge this week granted motions by District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Sheriff Dan Staton to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman for nine months. ....

Ironically, Terri Horman's lawyers were unsuccessful this summer when they urged the court to delay the civil proceeding. Terri Horman's lawyers had argued that her constitutional rights would be impaired with a parallel criminal investigation proceeding alongside the civil litigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit against stepmom
July 30, 2013

Young filed the $10 million civil case against Horman on June 4 , 2012 in connection with the 7-year-old boy's disappearance two years earlier. Her lawsuit asked the court to compel Terri Moulton Horman to disclose Kyron's location. It also included two claims: One for custodial interference and one for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

However, the case was stopped in its tracks last November, when the judge delayed the civil proceedings, explaining that it 'could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.'

'Premature disclosure of the information contained in these documents could jeopardize that ongoing investigation,' D.A. Michael Schrunk said at the time. 'Sealing these documents is in the best interests of justice, will preserve the integrity of the investigation, and will promote the safety of the witnesses involved.'

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/story/news/2014/10/02/15114092/

THE DROPPED LAWSUIT -  - JULY 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that..

<snipped>

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” The daughter’s mother is Terri Horman.

He said he does agree with Young that it’s probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance.

Here’s what Young had to say earlier Tuesday: “I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

Horman and Young both believe Terri knows something more about how and why Kyron disappeared from a science fair at Skyline School. Terri dropped him off there.

In April of this year,  Multnomah County Judge Henry Kantor also delayed the divorce hearing between Kaine, Kyron’s father, and Terri Horman for similar reasons. The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office supported the request.

<snipped>

Also on Tuesday, Young’s attorney said DeDe Spicher, who has been identified as a close friend of Terri Horman, testified again before a Multnomah County grand jury. That testimony, Young’s attorney said, was within the past two weeks

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 11:16:33 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 09, 2015, 04:51:41 PM »

Dede Spcher

1.  THE FAMILY STATEMENT

Desiree, Tony and Kaine revealed less than two months following Kyron's disappearance that they learned from briefings with investigators there were red flags of suspicion waving in Dede's direction.

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
July 22, 2010

<snipped>

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

“We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family
.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

2.  THE FLYER

Could it be that Dede accompanied Terri to the school on the morning of June 4, 2010 prior to checking in with her employer at approximately 9:00 am?

New Kyron flier shows truck, Spicher
October 30, 2013

Police were circulating a new flier as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman and this time it has photos of his step-mom s close friend, DeDe Spicher.

The police flier shows three photos of Spicher and asks, Did you see DeDe Spicher anywhere in the area on June 4, 2010? ....

It also contains more photos of Kyron s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman and her white truck, as well as questions about both. ....

A previous police flier featured Terri, but this was the first time investigators have zeroed in on Spicher in this way. ....

On Monday KGW learned that at least two people told police that they saw a second person with Terri in her truck on the day she took him to school and he vanished. ....

Police have not identified who they believe that second person was ....

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/06/24/11757514/

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

Police Flyer- Terri Horman & DeDe Spicher
by ThePortlander
POSTED ON: 8/10/2010 PUBLIC DOMAIN

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office began circulating this flyer in August 9th, 2010 to the residents around the area where Kyron Horman went missing in Portland, Oregon.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/49808947/Police-Flyer--Terri-Horman-and-DeDe-Spicher
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 11:16:12 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 10, 2015, 10:50:32 AM »

We know!!  She is!!

Desiree's words no longer leave any room for doubt in regards to Dede's involvement.

+++

June 04, 2015

Video Excerpt

DESIREE: Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher.

REPORTER: DeDe Spicher?

DESIREE: Yeah ... she is one of them.

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:23:37 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: June 10, 2015, 04:34:30 PM »

Janet-

You said: " Blink

I don't have any confidential inside sources but ... considering Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with LE regarding the case encompassing their son's disappearance ... I do consider their words in documents, postings and media releases as a reflection of the truth.  It makes sense to me that Terri and DeDe would not be the constant focus in their desperate quest for answers over the past five years if investigators had convinced them otherwise."

I agree with you that recently Desiree Young has renewed her accusations against DDS.    And certainly, Kaine was behind a great deal of the initial "letter" ,  published publically about her.

Kaine is no longer accusing DDS whatsoever and has stated emphatically that "the person who helped TH" is unknown to them, unidentified and he wants LE to stop just reviewing any incoming tips but to go back over the investigation from day one and re-interview witnesses because there are holes in a theory that do not provide the ID of the person who "took Kyron out of the area."

They are at cross purposes because while I absolutely agree that investigators, as well as the previous DA Norm Frink,  used them to try and force information that DDS did not have, and this was proven to the current DA's satisfaction through a variety of ways,  the least of which was a polygraph, and I have reviewed independent legal documentation of these claims or I never would have made them in my interview with her.   So the point is,  if DY is still of this opinion, to the point that she has taken to making clear and concise accusations against a person BOTH a grand jury,  a DA and LE have cleared of any involvement or knowledge than she is going to need to justify that considering she is sponsoring a defamation campaign at press briefings, fund raisers and through various FB websites that she ( through her sister) is apparently monitoring and approving posts of same.    There is a disjoint here.  Either LE is not being truthful with her, or she is not being truthful and both scenarios concern me. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: June 10, 2015, 06:51:44 PM »

Janet-

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

I agree with you that recently Desiree Young has renewed her accusations against DDS.    And certainly, Kaine was behind a great deal of the initial "letter" ,  published publically about her.

Kaine is no longer accusing DDS whatsoever and has stated emphatically that "the person who helped TH" is unknown to them, unidentified and he wants LE to stop just reviewing any incoming tips but to go back over the investigation from day one and re-interview witnesses because there are holes in a theory that do not provide the ID of the person who "took Kyron out of the area."

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

1.  DEDE SPICHER

Desiree's words "We know" convinces me that both she and Kaine are on the same page in regards to Dede.  It makes sense when it is considered that LE has affirmed in media releases/statements that each parent is privy to case updates in briefings with investigators.

June 04, 2015

Video Excerpt

DESIREE: Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher.

2.  A THIRD UNKNOWN PARTICIPANT?

Could it be that Kaine was referring to a third participant as "someone we don't know" ... a third participant who has connections to a secreted Kyron?  Could it be that Dede is being references when Kaine states "Someone else was involved."  Kaine is more guarded than Desiree in what he reveals in regards to what is going on within the investigation.

Kyron Horman case: As 5th anniversary of boy's disappearance nears, dad says, 'We want resolution'
May 30, 2015

<snipped>

He believes someone helped his ex-wife, though neither she nor anyone else has ever faced charges in the case.

"She has become a dead end as far as making progress," Horman said. "Someone else was involved. There's someone we don't know about."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_case_as_5th_anniv.html

The Interview (21:00):
http://www.podcastchart.com/podcasts/bald-faced-truth-with-john-canzano/episodes/bft-kaine-horman-tim-kawakami-brenda-tracy-jim-florentine-don-jamieson/pop

++++++

3.  THE TIPS?  THE RE-INTERVIEWS?

Could it be that Kaine considers the involvement of Terri and Dede a given but ... he is speculating that re-interviews would lead to the identification of a possible third party participant ... someone who has connections to a secreted Kyron ... someone akin to Dede's former child advocate boyfriend with family affiliated to Mexican children ministries and an orphanage?

Published: Jun 3, 2015

<snipped>

The search for the boy remains an active investigation. According to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Office, more than 4,000 tips have come in. Kaine said there's a big push to re-interview people detectives initially talked with and expand those interviews beyond what happened on or around June 4, 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/investigators/Five-years-later-why-Kyron-Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

The Interview (21:00):
http://www.podcastchart.com/podcasts/bald-faced-truth-with-john-canzano/episodes/bft-kaine-horman-tim-kawakami-brenda-tracy-jim-florentine-don-jamieson/pop

Bring Kyron Home
June 3 at 7:00am

Thank you all for the sharing / re-posting. Let's keep that going!! Tip volume has been up significantly and information coming in on those tips has gotten much more detailed and complete - thank you for that as well. ...

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/

+++++

4.  IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

If Desiree's words did not reflect the truth ... it doesn't makes sense to me that she would have stated at the vigil for all to hear that "We know" Dede is involved while Don Rees from the Multnomah Co. District Attorney's Office was in attendance.

June 04, 2015

<snipped>

Local parents who've been following the case showed up to pay their respects, along with officials from the sheriff and DA's office.

"The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office was on scene at Skyline 5 years ago and we continue to be involved in the case so tonight we wanted to come out and show our support for everyone," said Don Rees from the Multnomah Co. District Attorney's Office.

<snipped>

+++++

Blink

It makes sense to me that Terri and Dede would not be the focus of Kyron's parents in their desperate five year quest for answers pertaining to the disappearance of their child if they had not been convinced by investigators in ongoing case briefings.

My position remains firm.  If Desiree, Kaine or investigation spokespersons say it in postings, interviews, statements, documents and releases ... I believe it.

Janet
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:28:01 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 12, 2015, 08:34:28 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2015/06/some_moments_stick_with_photog.html

Some moments stick with photographer long after the shoot (Photos)
on June 12, 2015 at 12:00 PM, updated June 12, 2015 at 12:01 PM

Kaine Horman continues to push law enforcement in the search for his son Kyron, who disappeared in 2010. While he waits for Kyron, he has also stepped forward to help other families who are experiencing the disappearance of a child. Kristyna Wentz-Graff/Staff

There are times as a journalist, when the things I see have an impact on me as a person. These experiences linger long after my cameras are quiet and the images have been published.

Meeting Kaine Horman was a moment like this.

We met at the Wall of Hope, a memorial for his son Kyron, who has been missing for five years. Kaine was accommodating and very experienced with dealing with the press.

Mindful of his time, I made my pictures fairly quickly. Because I'm relatively new to the area, he filled me in on details about his son's disappearance.

And then we settled into the grass, surrounded by faded signs and worn stuffed animals. And we began talking as two parents.

About our kids and our dreams for them. About parenting styles. About their ages and stages.

About his daughter and her passion for finding a brother she knows only through photos and stories. About how she attends the same school that her brother disappeared from.

About his excitement that Kyron will come home. He firmly believes that his son will return. He buys Kyron school clothes every year and updates the toys in his room to be age appropriate. When Kyron returns, he says, he wants him to feel comfortable.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 12, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »

(Continued)

We suddenly realized we had been talking for quite a while, and both needed to pick up our children from school.

Later, as I loaded both of my children into their car seats, I thought of Kaine and Kyron.

And I have thought of them many time since we met.

---Kristyna Wentz-Graff

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2015/06/some_moments_stick_with_photog.html

Thank you Grace.

Thank you Kristyna

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 13, 2015, 11:56:17 AM »

CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance. ...."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++

1.  Last Known Person

Investigators say Kyrons family cooperating as search continues
17 June 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: 'Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,' Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

2.  Sexting

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 16, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

3.  Photos-Videos

Sheriff's office: Progress continues in search for missing Kyron Horman
July 23, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said investigators continue to make "significant progress" in the seven-week-old search for missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman.

But Staton declined to go into specifics of that progress in written answers to questions sent by The Oregonian and other media earlier this week

<snipped>

"We have recovered many photos and video footage. We will not be able to comment on their evidentiary value.  We continue to ask individuals in possession of photos and video surrounding the Skyline Grade School event on June 4, 2010 to provide that to investigators. We continue to ask the media for their assistance and support in this investigation. The photos and videos that have been provided by the media have helped further the investigation process."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/mcso_progress_continues_in_sea.html

4.  Unaccounted Time and Cell Phone Discrepancies

Little Boy Lost
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.VXxWTvlViko

4.  Hate Emails

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Entire Desiree Young press conference in Roseburg
Feb 22, 2011

<snipped>

" Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  Terri put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

5.  The Appointment

Desiree Davidson Young - Missing Kyron Horman - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055133325&total_comments=20&comment_tracking=

6.  The KGW Interview Transcript?

Dede's Child Advocate Former Boyfriend - Internet Postings - August, 2010

Excerpts

"Part of the reason I went to KGW and did an interview is that I wanted to set the record straight that I broke up with her one year ago. I have been involved in child custody cases for 12 years this Fall and didn't want my name to come up without me bringing it up first. I also wanted people to know that she is not a mean or hurtful soul, not in any way. DeDe has some emotional problems and she is gullible, as I said in the interview."

"I do not know why KGW is not releasing transcripts of my interview. I can't even get them to send me a copy of it. Perhaps this is due to some in-house policy on releasing transcripts or video footage of interviews. It could also be that KGW was being respectful to me and not releasing this interview."

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please

6.  The Polygraphs

The Petition
October 25, 2010

Petitioner, Kaine Horman by and through his attorney Laura E. Rackner and Gearing,
Rackner, Engel, & McGrath LLP, responds to Respondent's Motion to Modify Restraining
Order to Prevent Abuse Regarding Parenting Time as follows: ....

Pages 4-5

Respondent failed the first polygraph test law enforcement gave her regarding Kyron's disappearance.

Law enforcement requested a second polygraph within days after the first. She appeared for that second test, but walked out in the middle of the test.

Law enforcement requested a third test- Respondent resisted the test for approximately one week. She finally agreed and took the third polygraph test. Shecompleted the third test and failed again

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:59:25 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »

CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Desiree Young - September 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance. ...."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++

It appears that the circumstantial evidence that Desiree is referring to was gathered and documented by authorities and shared with Kaine within three weeks of Kyron's disappearance ... circumstantial evidence that was so convincing that it warranted a judge to grant an emergency restraining order ... an emergency restraining order that has prevented Terri from contact with Kiara for five years ... prevented Terri from contact with Kiara for five years despite the retaining of a prominent $350,000 attorney.

+++++

KIARA

June 3, 2015

<snipped>

Kiara was 18 months old when Kyron disappeared, and she's only a year away now from being as old as Kyron was when he went missing. Yet Kaine said there's been no contact between Terri and her daughter.

<snipped>

THE RESTRAINING ORDER

http://media.katu.com/documents/Horman_res_div_docs2.pdf
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 03:13:09 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: June 15, 2015, 01:52:57 PM »

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.
http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Multnomah County Sheriff Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.
http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?

I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

THE SECRETING OF KYRON?

Desiree Young - July 2010

"I believe that he's stashed.  I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us [to him]."
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11755380/

Kaine Horman - October 2010

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

+++++++

When ongoing case updates with investigators since the get go are considered ... when the June 22, 2010 joint statement is considered ... it appears to be a given that Kyron's parents perceive the involvement of Dede in the disappearing of their son.

Could it be that another accomplice was also involved ... another accomplice who had a personal relationship with Dede ... another accomplice who has child advocate connections in Mexico ... another accomplice who called media attention to himself week following Kyron's disappearance?

Could it be that Terri's accomplices will be/have been granted immunity from prosecution in exchange for the truth regarding their respective knowledge and involvement pertaining to the happenings encompassing the morning the disappearance of Kyron?  However ... could it be when all is said and done neither accomplice is privy to the location where Kyron was secreted ... secreted by a safe haven network?

Kyron's Parents - June 4, 2015

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact," Young said.

"We need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VX8QLPlViko

June 04, 2015

Video Excerpt

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 07:53:28 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.