March 28, 2024, 05:02:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #45 1/1/14 - 8/8/2015  (Read 594479 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 09, 2015, 04:12:15 PM »

DEDE'S FORMER BOYFRIEND'S OWN WORDS - READING BETWEEN THE LINES

1.  The Letter - August 18, 2010

Excerpts:

"I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and support."

"Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution."

"If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation."

"I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of abody, no way."

"I am a child advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and pray hard for Kyron’s safe return."

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

2.  Internet Postings - August 2010

Excerpts:

"I learned of her involvement from dateline a few weeks back and was so in shock, I never slept that night. I read everything I could about her online, then I called the tipline with two tips."

"I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement."

"Kyrons welcome home party will make the 1977 NBA playoff championship citywide celebration seem like a backyard celebration. I mean it, people will be dancing in the streets and hugging strangers when he comes home. I really am a compassionate child advocate."

"Part of the reason I went to KGW and did an interview is that I wanted to set the record straight that I broke up with her one year ago. I have been involved in child custody cases for 12 years this Fall and didn't want my name to come up without me bringing it up first. I also wanted people to know that she is not a mean or hurtful soul, not in any way. DeDe has some emotional problems and she is gullible, as I said in the interview."

"I do not know why KGW is not releasing transcripts of my interview. I can't even get them to send me a copy of it. Perhaps this is due to some in-house policy on releasing transcripts or video footage of interviews. It could also be that KGW was being respectful to me and not releasing this interview."

"I have dedicated over half of my adult life to the endangered and displaced Multnomah county children and this Kyron case has touched my heart deeply."

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account looked like, how nice of a house Ilived in, or how nice of an SUV I drove........What will matter..... is that I'll have made a difference in the lives of thousands of children's lives."

"I am not perfect, but I know that I will be held to account for my blessings and opportunities given me in this life."

Why do I advocate for children???  God said "When you give to he least amongst yourselves, you are giving to me"

"I also want to say that I need to be respectful to the investigators and their work in progress trying to findKyron, I also need to be careful about divulging information about my relatives and I have been told not to discuss my volunteering as a child advocate."

"There is some dated material out there on me and I will say that I am a seven time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee with frequent LEDS background checks performed on me as part of a program-wide protocol."

"Great caution needs to exercised on my part not to slander or smear anyone related to this investigation. All I want to do is help the investigators find Kyron. I want that so bad, no words can accurately convey how bad I want Kyron to come home."

"I will say that I believe in my heart and soul that Kyron is still alive and that investigators will be successful."

"When I first learned of DeDe's involvement on the dateline show that aired about 7/27/10, I went into mild shock, then after watching the 10:00 news on KGW, I googled DeDe and read everything there was at the time. At about 2:00am on the morning of the 28th of July, my mind was racing like an Indy car on the final lap. Two tips came to mind that I felt the investigators needed to look into and made the call then.  I still could not sleep and was thinking the investigators working graveyard shift would be calling me any minute, so I called the non-emergency line at the Sheriff's office and asked if someone would be getting back to me rather soon or if it would be sometime after 8:00am. They said later on in the day most likely.  During the wee morning hours of Wednesday July 28th, 2010 I remember feeling a very strong sense of relief that Kyron was not dead and buried. Previously, I was very convinced that indeed he was deceased as whoever took him had 6 or so hours head start on LE."

"My sense of relief stemmed from knowing without a doubt that if DeDe was somehow involved (and it appears that she may be) that Kyron is still alive because the DeDe that I knew very well for 10 months would never, NEVER harm a child, she is constitutionally incapable of this. DeDe was raised right and comes from a very good and respected family. I never once heard or saw anything mean-spirited, evil, or dark about DeDe's personality. She has no arrest record and has never been in a fight or domestic disturbance."

"It is kind of hard to explain, but when someone gets so close to someone that their souls open-up and extreme personal information exchanges with honesty and truthfulness, a picture emerges of that persons character, values and integrity."

"I am convinced that Kyron is at a safe house somewhere far away. All LE needs to do is to get one of the people involved to roll on the others, perhaps by granting immunity to a close suspect in the case. I have full faith in the collective knowledge and united resources of law enforcement of the post 9/11 era."

"We will all eyewittness Kyron's safe return and all those responsible for his disappearance in handcuffs and bullet-proof vests entering the courthouse to answer for the catastrophic pain they have caused the Horman family, friends and the community at large."

"I was a Psychology major in High School and in College. I started my company in 1993 and stopped short of earning my Bachelor's degree. In 1998, I saw an opportunity to work in a Psychology related field and do the kind of work I had envisioned. It was being a child advocate. I am by nature a caring and compassionate person, I believe that giving back is one way to show thanks for the opportunities and blessings I have been given. It is rewarding and provides fulfillment."

"There are many children out there that are in need. You are right, statistically speaking, I am in the extreme minority as being an unmarried and childless male advocating for children. It has been hard for me in my program because there are mainly retired mothers and grandmothers doing the work I do. This volunteering is very very dear to me and I know that we make a positive difference in the lives of children. So it is natural that some may be suspicious of someone of my background to be a selfless and dedicated child advocate."

"I have lived in Western Washington county in my past and know the area well. In my mind prior to Knowing of DeDe's involvement, I suspected that he was buried in a shallow grave somewhere. In fact I thought of a road that connects Vernonia to St. Helens. It is a two lane road that goes through some very remote logging forests about 15 miles or so with many unmarked logging roads that would afford someone a remote place to bury a body."

"I am 41 years old. I have never heard of an underground railroad for children here in Portland Oregon. I do know that we have alot of teenage run-a-ways. I have heard on the news that Portland has a huge underage sex trade industry. This has never come to my attention in the information I am given as a child advocate."

"A safe house is a loose term for a place where Kyron may be staying. How safe is it? Can't be too safe as what if he needs medical attention? He is not with his family and friends. He must be with strangers as everyone who has ever had close contact with him must have been checked out by now. It is a poor term. The point made with the term is that he is alive at an unknown location."

"I am not giving anyone false hope by saying this, Kyron is alive and we will remember the day he is united with his family like the people of the sixties remember the day of the Kennedy assassination. I pray everyday without interruption for God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron's location."

"I have no plans to write a book about this. I have no information on human trafficking or underground railroads. I can't recall DeDe mentioning a safe place where she would go, only home where her parentslive."

"I possess no inside information from investigators, rather I am reading the cards on the table from what I know of DeDe and the investigation and what has been reported in the media and internet. It takes a special kind of evil to kill an innocent child and I feel that at least DeDe would never do such a thing, rather cooperate with a good friend if the story she was told was plausable enough."

"DeDe presented to be a trusting person and just didnt hang out with "the wrong crowd" so to speak."

"How would a kidnapping scenario play out??? They would have a network of people taking Kyron out of state for unknown reasons, but a well thought out explanation for Kyron and the others involved."

"It was depriving Kane of his precious son that was the motivation here, not killing Kyron."

"I suspect that everyone involved knows know that they are in such huge trouble, facing multiple felonies and decades in prison, they are trying to save their tails and allowing LE to prove that they are involved."

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:02:35 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 09, 2015, 09:59:18 PM »

Good information you've brought forward, Tamikosmom.

The lack of corroboration about the dates of their breakup between DeDe and Jason and his open letter are thought provoking.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 09, 2015, 10:47:34 PM »

Good information you've brought forward, Tamikosmom.

The lack of corroboration about the dates of their breakup between DeDe and Jason and his open letter are thought provoking.

Amys Sister

Also ... when you consider the long time child advocate volunteer position of Dede's former boyfriend with Multnomah County ... a position that has everything to do with children at risk ... it is difficult to believe that while following the Kyron Horman case he was not aware that there was an investigative focus on his former girlfriend in the week prior to the July 26th airing of Dateline ... an investigative focus that was covered by both local and national media.

Internet Postings - August 2010

Excerpts:

"I have dedicated over half of my adult life to the endangered and displaced Multnomah county children and this Kyron case has touched my heart deeply."

"When I first learned of DeDe's involvement on the dateline show that aired about 7/27/10, I went into mild shock, then after watching the 10:00 news on KGW, I googled DeDe and read everything there was at the time. At about 2:00am on the morning of the 28th of July, my mind was racing like an Indy car on the final lap. Two tips came to mind that I felt the investigators needed to look into and made the call then.  I still could not sleep and was thinking the investigators working graveyard shift would be calling me any minute, so I called the non-emergency line at the Sheriff's office and asked if someone would be getting back to me rather soon or if it would be sometime after 8:00am. They said later on in the day most likely.  During the wee morning hours of Wednesday July 28th, 2010 I remember feeling a very strong sense of relief that Kyron was not dead and buried. Previously, I was very convinced that indeed he was deceased as whoever took him had 6 or so hours head start on LE."

Giving Back - August 2010

Embassy Enterprises was founded in June 1993 by Jason W. Mr. W. is a child advocate who has been a volunteer with the Citizen Review Board of Multnomah County for 10 years in November 2008. Currently he is a 6 time Oregon Supreme Court Appointee (Citizen Review Board) and became the youngest male in Oregon history to be elected to serve as a Judicial Advisor with his July 2006 election to the State Advisory Council. In his capacity as a Citizen Review Board Member, Mr. W. provides judicial oversight to the cases of children placed in state custody. Through this process, he ensures that each child is safe, healthy and has a permanent place to call home.

In 1994, Mr. W. started sponsoring children through the Christian Children’s Fund out of Richmond, Virginia. In 2002, he was inducted into the “Friends of Children" Society from the accumulated total of gifts to CCF over the years. This is a Fortune 500 charitable organization with a 92% contribution to child efficiency rate.

In 2003, Mr. W. began sponsoring orphans in Mexico through the “Friends of Pimpollo” child outreach organization based in Salem, Oregon and headed by Mr. John Kerr. This is not only a financial assistance program but a hands-on program as well. Twice a year, “Friends of Pimpollo” sends teams of volunteers down into the poorest parts of Mexico and completes a construction project to benefit the children of Pimpollo.
http://www.embassyenterprises.biz/giving.html

Dede Spicher

MEDIA COVERAGE - PRIOR TO JULY 26, 2010

Dateline NBC puts story of missing Kyron in national eye
July 26, 2010
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
July 22, 2010
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather
7/22
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kaine-Desiree-Tony-accuse-woman-of-withholding/wkOK4Z7MvUSAOMqRkGHc_w.cspx

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows
July 22, 2010
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Friend of Terri's near Kyron's home when he vanished
July 22, 2010
 http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html?utm_medium=TerriMoultonHorman.com

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Jul 22, 2010
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html

Search for Kyron Horman: Parents Name Friend of Terri Horman as Second Possible Accomplice
July 23, 2010
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 08:59:33 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: July 10, 2015, 10:23:20 AM »

THE KGW INTERVIEW?

Inquiring minds want to know why the KGW interview was never aired ... why a recording or transcript was never released to the interviewee.  Could it be that aspects of the interview caused concern?  Could that concern have motivated a KGW contact with Kyron Horman case investigators?  

Dede's Former Boyfriend

Internet Postings - August 2010

Excerpts:

"Part of the reason I went to KGW and did an interview is that I wanted to set the record straight that I broke up with her one year ago. I have been involved in child custody cases for 12 years this Fall and didn't want my name to come up without me bringing it up first. I also wanted people to know that she is not a mean or hurtful soul, not in any way. DeDe has some emotional problems and she is gullible, as I said in the interview."

"I do not know why KGW is not releasing transcripts of my interview. I can't even get them to send me a copy of it. Perhaps this is due to some in-house policy on releasing transcripts or video footage of interviews. It could also be that KGW was being respectful to me and not releasing this interview."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: July 10, 2015, 01:30:28 PM »

JUST IMAGINE

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2015

Kaine Horman thinks about his missing son every day. "We need to find him.  We need to bring him home."

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Desiree Young - June 20, 2015

"It's every single day, every single second I think about him. I talk to him on the drive to work, whatever I'm doing."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-mom-organizes-new-search-for-missing-boy-264011041.html

« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:19:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 11, 2015, 02:59:27 PM »

THE UPCOMING SEPTEMBER 2015 SEARCH

Could it be that discarded disposable phones are what a determined Desiree is hoping to locate in her ongoing searches ... disposable phones that were purchased prior to Kyron's disappearance and/or following Kaine's departure from the home?

+++++

AUGUST 2010

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Published: Aug 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. – KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement. She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home. ....

It also has been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Blink - August 7, 2010

44.  " ... What kind of conversations do you need to have outside of LE monitoring when their is a 7 year old missing would be my question."  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-27/#comments

MAY 2015

Kyron Horman disappearance: 'Crying and praying, hoping today will be day' he returns
May 31, 2015

<snipped>

In September, Young is planning another search.

She hopes to bring in 15 tracking and cadaver dog teams from Washington, Idaho, California and Florida to search in the Portland area, but wouldn't say where. She's organized several other searches in the past.

She said they've turned up evidence implicating Terri Moulton Horman, who was married to Kaine Horman at the time Kyron went missing. ....

"We've found evidence to suggest that Terri might have been trying to get rid of things connected to Kyron," Young said, referring to the previous searches. "She's not going to talk until we have evidence to confront her. We have to find it."

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, but haven't offered further explanation. She has never faced charges.

Young said she's coordinating the search with the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, but said the agency wouldn't take part. She plans to keep searching until every inch of territory is covered.

"There are so many different areas that have to be searched thoroughly," Young said. "It's a big canvas. There is no way that law enforcement can do that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:59:36 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: July 11, 2015, 03:17:10 PM »

If Kyron's parents had not been convinced in their ongoing briefings with investigators that probable cause existed that Terri was responsible for the disappearance of their son ... I can only assume that five years later PPS would have been sued big time and ... Kaine and Desiree would have taken a different path in their desperate quest for answers.

++++

BOTTOM LINE

Desiree Young - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer. It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"Hi all-Kyron's mom here-the new law was enacted after Kyron went missing and because Kyron went missing, a close friend Sal Esquivel helped us to write a law and pass it, to require schools to report a child being absent. With Kyron, we got the call from his Friday absence on the following Monday, after he had been missing for 3 days. Gut wrenching moment for me at the house. All while standing next to the devil that took him and knew what happened. Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's.

As far as security cameras, Chown Hardware, a sub-contracting company I used to work with in Portland, so kindly donated the camera system now in Skyline, after he'd been missing. They installed it free to the school, prior to the start of the next school year."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

5 years since Kyron Horman disappearance; search still going strong
June 4 2015

<snipped>

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle," said Young. ....

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact," Young said.

"We need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

<snipped>

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.VaRVeflViko
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:44:59 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 12, 2015, 12:08:33 PM »

FLASHBACK - THE STING

When the dynamics revealed in Terri's own words encompassing Kaine's departure from the home with Kiara earlier that day is considered ... could it be that Terri connected the dots and clued in that Rudy's unexpected presence at her door implied an entrapment attempt was in the works?  Her 911 call reporting the blackmail attempt was a wise move.

+++++

911 calls made before missing Oregon boy's father moved out
June 30, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. - There were not one, but two 911 calls placed from Kyron Horman's home last Saturday night, the Bureau of Emergency Communications confirmed Wednesday.

A log of the calls revealed the first report came in at 5:18 p.m. and lasted 13 minutes. Dispatchers said the caller reported threats made inside the family's home in Multnomah County.

The second 911 call was made from the home at 11:39 p.m., and was recorded by dispatchers as a child custody issue.

The calls came on the same day Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home, taking the couple's 18-month-old daughter, Kiara Horman, with him. The Bureau of Emergency Communications wouldn't disclose the identity of the caller.

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/97550009.html

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
July 08, 2010

<snipped>

About that time, investigators tracked down a landscaper who told authorities that Terri Horman had tried to pay him to kill her husband. Then on June 26, detectives sent the landscaper back to the Horman home to get taped corroboration of the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

The landscaper, fitted with a body wire, told Terri Horman he would tell police about her plan if she didn't pay him $10,000. But she cut off the conversation and called 9-1-1 to report "threats," records show.

Two days after the calls were made, Kaine Horman filed for divorce from his wife and the missing boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, and was granted a restraining order against her. The order bars Terri Horman from being near the couple's daughter and owning a firearm.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

E-Mails Shed Light On Day Of Horman Split
August 10, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- E-mails written by Terri Horman and obtained by FOX 12 give insight into her reaction the day her husband moved out of the family's northwest Portland home with their daughter.

Horman -- the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman -- wrote an e-mail June 26 accusing her husband of illegally taking the toddler.

"OK, I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I don't want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine Horman.

About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.

"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxA05bPoREg
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 08:46:27 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 13, 2015, 01:37:45 PM »

RUDY SANCHEZ

1.  DA Don Rees

What is the implication of Don Ree's words in the following statement?  Why does the Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney imply that the questioning of Rudy Sanchez in a deposition has the ability to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation?  Think about it.  Not the MFH investigation but ... the Kyron Horman investigation?

Could it be that Rudy Sanchez has been afforded a deal by the DA in exchange for his testimony in an upcoming trial ... testimony regarding more than one MFH offer?

+++++

DA Don Rees - December 16, 2013

".... The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman.  That would include further information from Sanchez.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

2.  Kyron's Parents

When the ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... what is the implication of Kaine and Desiree's respective statements?  Could it be that that Terri's alleged MFH against Kaine does not stand alone?

+++++

Kaine Horman - Affidavit - October 25, 2010

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Desiree Young - Facebook Posting - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way.  Just a matter of Kyron being found first.  The one and only person in the way of that is Terri."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:37:34 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 14, 2015, 08:31:02 AM »

STEROIDS?

Why would DeDe assert her Fifth Amendment right when deposed as to whether Terri used steroids?  Rather than invoking her right not to incriminate HERSELF ... why did Dede not respond under oath in the affirmative or negative or "I don't know" in regards to Terri?

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2010

<snipped>

Some of Rosenthal's questions were more probing and personal. He asked Spicher whether Terri Horman used steroids, whether  Terri Horman ever had sex with Kaine Horman's friend Michael Cook, who spent time at the Horman house after Kyron disappeared, and whether Spicher is bisexual.

Each time, Spicher asserted her Fifth Amendment right, declining to answer.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
August 15, 2012

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses.  In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:01:56 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 18, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »

THE DISCONNECT

Washington State Family Attorney - Lea Connors - October 2010

" ... There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest. ..."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Blink - October 27, 2010

18.  .... "It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances. ...."  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/

Kaine's Attorney - Peter Engel - July 2013

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. ...”

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:34:55 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 19, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »

THE TANNER PUMALA INTERVIEW

When the statement of Captain Jason Gates on June 21, 2010 is considered ... the statement that was released almost two weeks following the Tanner Pumala interview  ... could it be assumed that following an internal investigation taking into consideration all info that had been gathered Tanner's account was deemed not accurate?

Tanner's grandmother?  Was she Terri's friend?  Could Tanner have been coached prior to the interview?  I ask because when I consider Desiree's recent statements claiming Kyron left the school with Terri ... statements claiming that Terri ... not Skyline ... was responsible for Kyron's disappearance ... there is a disconnect.

It makes sense that five years of confirmed briefings afforded Kaine and Desiree in regards to case updates ... the claims of Kyron's mother in her recent statements ... statements implicating Terri in the disappearance of her son were derived from an official foundation.

++++++

JUNE 9, 2010

Tanner Pumala - June 9, 2010

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him.  He never did make it back to class."

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/classmate-i-hope-my-best-friend-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Tanner Pumala - June 9, 2010

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

JUNE 21, 2010

Multnomah County Sheriff Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

MAY 21, 2015

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

MAY 29, 2015

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"Hi all-Kyron's mom here-the new law was enacted after Kyron went missing and because Kyron went missing, a close friend Sal Esquivel helped us to write a law and pass it, to require schools to report a child being absent. With Kyron, we got the call from his Friday absence on the following Monday, after he had been missing for 3 days. Gut wrenching moment for me at the house. All while standing next to the devil that took him and knew what happened. Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's.

As far as security cameras, Chown Hardware, a sub-contracting company I used to work with in Portland, so kindly donated the camera system now in Skyline, after he'd been missing. They installed it free to the school, prior to the start of the next school year."

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=982294721802125&id=125336750831264&comment_id=982299921801605&reply_comment_id=982316055

JUNE 4, 2015

5 years since Kyron Horman disappearance; search still going strong
June 4 2015

<snipped>

Five years later, many unanswered questions remain but chief among them: Where is Kyron Horman?

Despite the years that have passed, the pain is still fresh for Desiree Young, Kyron's mother.

"It's hard to see your son's face on the news," said Young.

"It's just as difficult today as it was five years ago," she added.

Young said she's more frustrated now than she was when her son first went missing because she still doesn't have answers.

Both Young and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, believe Terri Horman  had something to do with her stepson's disappearance.

So far she has not been labeled a suspect or person of interest.

"It wasn't a stranger that came into Kyron's school and took him. It was someone we knew in our trusted circle," said Young.

Kyron's parents believe someone else may have also been involved.

"We firmly believe that Terri has worked with people on this, had help after the fact," Young said.

"We need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

<snipped>

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/5-years-since-kyron-horman-disappearance-search-still-going-strong.html#.Va01ePlViko

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

Video Excerpt (2:15)

"Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:33:35 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2015, 10:03:12 AM »

TERRI'S PUPPETS?

Think about about the common denominator encompassing Terri's sexual connection to both Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook.  It appears Terri's intention was to use each man to do her bidding in wrongdoing.  In other words ... there was a "method in her madness".

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
July 14, 2010

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ...

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)." ....

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence. ....

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity. According to the filing, the sexual nature of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home. ....

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (TerriHorman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine. ....

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

She wanted to find out where Kiara was, Cook told KGW

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Blink - August 7, 2010

45. ....  "The key to this case as I have stated before, is Rudy Sanchez and his associates.  Remember.. “she led him on.. he was expecting something..”  B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-27/#comments
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:19:17 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2015, 10:27:28 AM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

MFH Plots?  The implication of Desiree's words in her Facebook posting is huge.

Desiree Young - Facebook Posting - July 11, 2014

"DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way.  Just a matter of Kyron being found first.  The one and only person in the way of that is Terri."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:51:54 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2015, 10:59:09 AM »

WITNESSES FOR THE PROSECUTION?

Could it be that both Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez will be witnesses for the prosecution when the Kyron Horman case goes to trial?  

+++++

MICHAEL COOK

When the timing is considered ... could the Michael Cook sexting have been an investigative set-up?

Kaine Horman's lawyer files text exchange between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
August 16, 2010

<snipped>

Several of their text message exchanges June 30, obtained by Kaine's lawyer from law enforcement, were redacted in Exhibit A filed in court, but Kaine's lawyer alerts the court that she has the complete, unredacted copy that could be made available for the judge's examination.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

RUDY SANCHEZ

Could it be that the Rudy Sanchez sting gleaned recorded incriminating info that investigators have not revealed?  When DA Don Ree's statement is considered ... could it be that gleaned info is related to the Kyron Horman case and not the MFH case?

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 13, 2010

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers obtain delay in temporary child custody hearing
December 17, 2013

A two-day hearing that was set to start Thursday on Terri Moulton Horman's motion for temporary custody of her daughter has been postponed, at her lawyers' request.

Her lawyers sought a delay late Monday.

Their request followed a ruling by Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor who said he'd allow testimony from the Horman landscaper who said he was solicited by Terri Horman to kill her husband five months before her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in 2010.

The judge decided, however, that Terri Horman's lawyers could not question or cross-examine the landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez, about his role in a later meeting with Terri Horman in which her lawyers argued he was acting on behalf of law enforcement in a failed sting operation after Kyron went missing.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/terri_moulton_hormans_lawyers.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Setover%20Motion-MultCo.pdf
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:02:16 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 20, 2015, 12:29:22 PM »

THE 2014 CUSTODY AGREEMENT

One year following THE AGREEMENT between Terri and Kaine ... one year after their respective attorneys and a judge signed off on THE AGREEMENT which granted Kaine full custody of Kiara while affording Terri eventual visitation ... Kiara's mother has yet to have any contact whatsoever with her daughter.

Considering a complaint has not been filed by Terri's attorneys ... a complaint alleging that Kaine has failed to comply with conditions cited in THE AGREEMENT ... could it be that it is Terri who has failed to comply?

When Kaine conceded to THE AGREEMENT rather than pursuing full custody in the civil arena ... full custody with Terri being denied no-contact with their daughter ... could it be that Kiara's father felt confident that Terri would fail to comply to all the conditions of the agreement thus assuring his daughter safety while at the same time not compromising the investigation into the disappearance of his son?

Could it be that compliance to certain conditions of THE AGREEMENT could possibly implicate Terri in either the MFH and/or Kyron Horman cases and ... Kaine realized Stephen Houze would not allow that to happen?

+++++

June 2013

Kaine, MCSO committed to ‘bringing Kyron home’
July 30, 2013

Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy’s stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case,” Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is “again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that. ...

During Tuesday’s press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young’s dropped civil suit.

“At the same time,” Horman said, “trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities.” The daughter’s mother is Terri Horman.

<snipped>

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

June 2014

Kaine Horman will keep full custody of daughter
June 4, 2014

Kaine Horman will retain full custody of his 5-year-old daughter Kiara, a judge ruled Tuesday. The girl's mother, Terri Moulton Horman, will eventually be allowed to have supervised visits.

<snipped>

The judgment issued Wednesday determined that Terri Horman can initiate contact with Kiara through the exchange of cards and letters. Terri must participate in parent training with a knowledgeable instructor before she can be reunited with Kiara.

Kiara must also be enrolled in counseling to address issues including the reconciliation with her mother and the status of Kyron's disappearance.

"I believe where we are today is still keeping my daughter safe, that status quo is still maintained, so I think we are doing what we need to be doing.".

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-awarded-full-custody-of-daughter--261867341.html

Custody Agreement:
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

June 2015

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

<snipped>

"You know they've done a lot of due diligence in the searching around here and as the searches continue and nothing is found the probability goes up that he is still out there and he's with somebody else," said the missing boy's father.

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.

"Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.

Terri Horman has not been charged in the case. She has been living with her parents in Roseburg and listed a Eugene address on government records.

Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Actual quote from video (1:30):

"Terri has no contact with Kaine nor their daughter."
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:40:14 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 20, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »

THE 2014 CUSTODY AGREEMENT (Continued)

In the 2014 custody agreement ... rather than settle for "eventual" supervised visits with Kiara ... why did Terri's $350,000 attorney not pursue the quest for joint custody in the civil arena?"  Hey ... in five long years ... why has Stephen Houze not followed through with a challenge to the restraining order that has denied his client access to her daughter?

++++++

June 2010

Michael Cook - Terri Horman - June 30, 2010

Michael Cook:  "Hey on a side note, the news channels all just announced you've got Stephen Houze! That's awesome (it's in the news so I figured I can text it).''

Terri Horman:  "Yep, guess how much he costs?"

Michael Cook:  "Zillions?"

Terri Horman:  "350K."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kaine_hormans_lawyer_files_tex.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

July 2010

Blink - July 26, 2010

26.  .... "Houze has one objective, to zealously represent/defend his Client, who, has not been charged in this case.  Someone is going to have to tell me how one arrives at a $350K retainer for an innocent person." B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-24/#comments

July 2013

Kaine's Attorney - Peter Engel - July 13, 2013

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. ...”

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:16:00 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 21, 2015, 01:50:19 PM »

RED FLAGS

In the July 26, 2010 Dateline interview Desiree implies that Terri was not forthcoming regarding her activities on the morning of June 4, 2010 and Tony claims that cell phone records indicate that Terri was not where she claimed to be on the morning of June 4, 2010.

What areas did forensic results pertaining to cell phone records place Terri ... areas not revealed in a timeline outlined in her own words one day following the disappearance of her stepson?

+++++

Terri Horman - Timeline in Her Own Words - June 5, 2010

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. ....

"I left the school at 9 .... I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Desiree and Tony Young - Dateline - July 26, 2010

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.Va6evflViko

THE JANUARY 2011 OFFICIAL SEARCH

Could it be that the January 2011 official search was all about efforts to locate discarded  disposable cell phones ... disposable cell phones that where purchased following Kaine's departure from the home?  Could investigators have gleaned the approximate location from Dede or one of Terri's other friends?

+++++

July 2010

Police search homes of three Terri Horman friends
July 22, 2010

KATU News learned late Thursday afternoon that police searched the homes of three friends of Terri Horman last week, according to sources.

Two of the homes are in Tualatin and a third is at an undisclosed location.

A Tualatin police spokeswoman said she doesn’t believe their agency was involved in anyway. So whatever searches took place happened with those working directly on the Kyron Horman case.

It is not known at this time what investigators used as a basis to obtain the warrants for the searches. A source says the warrant documents are sealed.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99069479.html

August 2010

3 more Terri Horman friends called before grand jury
Aug 5, 2010

At least three more friends of Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, were called before a grand jury Thursday to testify in the disappearance of the 7-year-old boy.

One of those friends was Chelsea Aleshire. She spent an hour and a half upstairs with jurors and a prosecutor working on the Kyron Horman case. ....

Among others who testified about Terri Horman were two friends who attended birthday parties and other Horman social functions.

Also, one woman said that Terri had at some point come into her place of business.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100086609.html

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Published: Aug 6, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. – KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement. She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home. ....

It also has been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

January 2011

Search for Kyron Horman resumes today north and west of Portland
January 30, 2011

<snipped>

The seven-month search for missing Kyron Horman turns its focus today on two rural locations north and west of Portland as investigators run down specific intelligence they've developed and warmer weather conditions now provide a window of opportunity. ....

The private timber land crosses into unincorporated areas of Multnomah, Washington and Columbia counties, and reaches elevations of between 1,000 and 1,500 feet.

"Weather conditions prevented the searching of these two locations a month or six weeks ago because of the snow up there, and dogs are not effective when it's below 40 degrees," said Multnomah County Sheriff's Sgt. Keith Krafve, a supervisor of the Kyron Horman Task Force.

"There're very specific reasons why we're here," said Multnomah County deputy sheriff Mark Herron, a search and rescue coordinator on the task force.

"We'll be looking for all those things that are Kyron associated," he said, adding that the searchers will also be looking for anything that might have been left by those involved with Kyron's disappearance
. ....

Investigators declined to identify the leads directing them to these two new locations. ....

"We're not going to be out searching anything unless we have an investigative purpose," Herron said. ....

The spot is about 20 to 22 miles from Skyline Elementary School.

"Time has gone by, yes," Herron said. "However, the things that we'll be looking for. If they're there, they're still going to be there." ....

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:19:26 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: July 21, 2015, 03:33:23 PM »

Desiree Davidson Young - July 19, 2015

"Well law enforcement is all about strategy, it doesn't make sense to the rest of us but they only get one shot to get it right.  The day that Casey Anthony took Caylee out of this life, change the way that law enforcement will proceed on cases and how they prosecute all missing child cases.  They won't put her in Jail until we have Kyron."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.852969098126346/852969098126346/?type=1&theater

Desiree Davidson Young - July 20, 2015

"Ashley - they are very busy right now.  Working to re-interview everyone involved in the case.  This is very good because you remember things after five years.  And people come forward who were previously scared.  Oh yeah, lots of progress recently."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.853397301416859/853397301416859/?type=1&theater
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:44:19 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 22, 2015, 01:43:15 PM »

Could it be the disappearing of Kyron was all about a misguided attempt by Terri to save a failing marriage?  The willingness to relinquish custody to Desiree and ... the emails expressing an extreme hatred of Kyron implies ... contrary to the impression of others ... Terri had failed to embrace Kaine's son as her own.

Considering the dynamics ... in hindsight ... Kaine refusal not to allow Kyron to live with Desiree is regrettable but ... when all is said and done ... as a parent I selfishly would not have given up my child if I were in his place.  My hope and prayer would be that the home situation would change.

The entire article is a good read.

+++++

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, appears solo on Today Show saying Terri Horman had 'severe hatred for Kyron'
August 10, 2010

<snipped>

Asked by Today Show anchor Meredith Viera about Kaine's divorce document allegations of Terri being visibly impaired from alcohol several times a week and passing out on the couch, Young said she's never been aware there were such problems.

"We learned of all of this information after the fact and from the media. He had several opportunities to let Tony and I know what was going on in the house and he did not. He had several opportunities to make the right choice and either let me know or remove Kyron from the house, I would have removed Kyron from the house if I would have known what was going on," Young said.

"Without a doubt, I wish I would have known it before, I wouldn't tolerate it," she said.

Young, who became visibly emotional on camera, explained that a year prior to Kyron's disappearance, she tried to get custody of him.

"Kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us," Young said. "Kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, Terri had called me specifically so that I could talk to Kyron because he was so upset and Terri, personally wanted me to take Kyron."

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 06:07:16 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.