March 18, 2024, 11:56:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362680 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2012, 08:23:14 AM »

IMO only
Dispatcher:  Are you following him?

Zimmerman:  yeah

Dispatcher:  Okay.  We don't need you to do that.

He should have waited in the car like they told him too.
 Zimmerman was WRONG to get out and do this to Trayvon I hope he goes down JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2012, 08:50:44 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/18/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
New Evidence Released in Trayvon Martin Shooting
Aired May 18, 2012 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Jane Velez-Mitchell coming to you from New York City.

Tonight new evidence pouring out in the Trayvon Martin shooting case. We have the surveillance video of Trayvon`s last minutes alive, plus photos of accused killer George Zimmerman`s injuries, and new witness information that could turn this case on its head. We`re analyzing with a team of experts.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL (voice-over): Tonight, fast-breaking developments in the Trayvon Martin case. Newly released surveillance video shows the teen in his hoodie at the 7-Eleven where he bought iced tea and Skittles just moments before he was gunned down by George Zimmerman.

Plus you`ll hear new audio recordings of Trayvon`s girlfriend and the shooter`s father talking about the scream on the 911 calls.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That is absolutely, positively George Zimmerman.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And we`ll hear from a witness who claims he saw the pair struggling. What does all this evidence uncover? And are there discrepancies even within the reports themselves? We`re looking at both sides with a friend of George Zimmerman and an attorney from Trayvon`s family.

Plus, tonight our adventure to slimness continue. I`ll talk to a "Biggest Loser" champ and learn her secrets to slimness. Summer is just around the corner, and we`re on our way to looking fabulous.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Breaking news on a big story tonight, the Trayvon Martin case. This is a major new development, evidence directly connected to the shooting, never before seen, has now been released.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Trayvon Martin! Trayvon Martin!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Drugs were found in the teen`s system when he died.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, SHOOT TRAYVON MARTIN: This guy looks like he`s up to no good or he`s on drugs or something. Something`s wrong with him.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: These are the last known images of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old. There you see him inside a convenience store. He`s wearing the hoodie and buying Skittles and iced tea.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Photos of Zimmerman, now they were taken at the police station the night of the shooting. In these you can see the swelling and the abrasions on his nose. And we`re getting our clearest look yet at the cuts on the back of his head.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: There was definitely a fight here, and this is the first time that we have seen evidence of a real fight.

SYBRINA FULTON, MOTHER OF TRAYVON: This is not a black and white thing. This is about a right and wrong thing. Justice for Trayvon.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We don`t know who initiated it. We don`t know who escalated it. We don`t know who threatened who. So this is clearly some important, relevant evidence, but only a piece of the story.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More stunning new developments tonight in the Trayvon Martin case as crucial video, photos and taped interviews with key witnesses were made public.

Just released, this surveillance video from the 7-Eleven store that shows Trayvon Martin buying a bag of Skittles and an iced tea, shortly before being shot to death by George Zimmerman. This may be the last video of Trayvon before he died.

You can see him wearing his much-discussed hoodie, and we also seem to be absolutely nothing out of the ordinary: chatting with the store clerk. We also see that Trayvon is a tall teenager, 17 years old. Tonight, we`re analyzing every frame of this fascinating video with our experts.

Also released, this evidence, the first photo from that night, showing George Zimmerman after his deadly encounter. It`s grainy, black and white, but take a look at that nose. This was taken moments after the encounter. Does the nose look broken to you?

All this being released as part of Florida`s sunshine laws. Mountains of evidence, 67 CDs filled with video and documents and photos of more than 200 pages of documents.

An enormous number of witnesses listed: 50 police witnesses, 28 civilian witnesses, and an additional 22 unidentified civilian witnesses.

Cops released audio of one of the eyewitnesses. Listen carefully to what this man says he saw that night.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When I first walked out there, the black guy was on top, and the only reason I can tell that was because the guy that was on the ground under him at that point wrestling was definitely a lighter color.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Does this witness corroborate George Zimmerman`s side of the story, that Trayvon Martin was on top of him? And do the wounds in these photos bolster Zimmerman`s claim of self-defense?

But we also ask tonight, do the documents hurt Zimmerman? The warrant for his arrest states, quote, "The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement." It says it right there. Ultimately avoidable.

We have an amazing panel to discuss all of this tonight. We begin with Mark Nejame, Orlando criminal defense attorney, HLN contributor. You are there in Orlando where this tragedy occurred, same region. What`s the buzz there locally, the reaction to this extraordinary release of evidence?

MARK NEJAME, HLN CONTRIBUTOR: Well, like so many cases, seemingly, in central Florida, everybody is just shaking their head, and I think, really, everyone is waiting for the evidence to come out.

Clearly, this is a polarizing case. You have people on both sides of this who are really adamant in their positions. I think the vast majority of people are simply wanting to take a breath and go through this mountain of evidence and really start figuring out what, in fact, did happen before they really draw the ultimate conclusion.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. We`re going to look at this surveillance video and go around and try to get reaction to it.

Natalie Jackson, you`re the attorney for Trayvon Martin`s family. What does this 7-Eleven -- 7-Eleven video tell you?

NATALIE JACKSON, CNN CORRESPONDENT (via phone): Well, I`ll tell you, Jane, we discussed this with Sybrina. She just saw the video for the first time last night on television like everyone else, and she said that she wished that she was there to warn him what was going to happen in less than, you know, 5, 10 minutes.

But what it told us is that, you know, Trayvon was buying candy and tea and not in an aggressive mood. He was -- looks like a kid who was, you know, being normal buying a drink.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Holly Hughes, criminal defense attorney. Let`s take a look at the surveillance video and what do you see? What does it tell you?

HOLLY HUGHES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, again, Jane, this is a young man who did not leave the house for nefarious reasons. He`s not out prowling the neighborhood, looking to burglarize somebody. He`s doing exactly what his family has always maintained he did. He went to the store and he picked up some candy and iced tea for his little brother. He`s not looking for trouble. He`s not hanging out. He`s headed home.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Midwin Charles, you can say that the store clerk is having a nice chat with him, it would seem. What are your thoughts?

MIDWIN CHARLES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I agree. He`s having a nice chat with him. And it also disproves what you say George Zimmerman said on the tape, which is this guy looks like he`s on drugs. This guy looks like he`s up to nothing. That`s the image of a young man who looks pretty normal. He doesn`t seem to be under the influence of anything and doesn`t seem to be aggressive anyway, as well.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Frank Taaffe, you are George Zimmerman`s former neighbor and a defender. What does the video say to you?

FRANK TAAFFE, FORMER NEIGHBOR: It tells me two things. I`ve walked that 7-Eleven back to the retreat. It`s about a 15-, 20-minute walk. I believe on the tape it shows him leaving somewhere around 6:20, 6:25. You know, I can make it in 15 minutes.

You know, it looks normal where he`s there now, but we don`t know what happened. It`s reasonable to say we don`t know what happened from the time he left the 7-Eleven to the time he got to the retreat. Fifteen minutes for me to walk it, a young 17-year-old I`m sure could traverse that within...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, what`s your point?

TAAFFE: ... ten minutes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`m not getting your point.

TAAFFE: No. I concur and I agree with the other guests on your show. It`s just that we reasonably, or we can reasonably say we don`t know what happened between the period.

Also, they found a cigarette lighter and $40 on him. He wasn`t employed. You know, who gave him the $40? This is what was in the report.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you`re not going to -- let me -- wait a second. Now come on, if he went into the 7-Eleven to get Skittles and an iced tea without any money, then people would criticize him for that.

TAAFFE: No but...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You need cash to pay for Skittles and iced tea. I`ve got them right here.

TAAFFE: That`s right. No one -- no one is arguing that point. We just don`t know what happened between the time he left the 7-Eleven and he got to where the point "X" was where he circled around George Zimmerman and George said he looked suspicious and that he`s on drugs. Lo and behold, what do we find in his system? THC.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, let`s talk about that with forensic scientist Larry Kobilinsky. And I want to -- we have some facts here about this whole THC issue, and I want to get your take, because you`re the foremost expert on this.

The medical examiner said they found THC, which is a component of marijuana, in Trayvon Martin`s system. Now, we`ve done some investigating on THC. Within an hour of smoking pot, a person will have between a hundred and 200 nanograms per milliliter of THC in their system. You fast forward three hours, that drops to under five nanograms.

Trayvon had 1.5 nanograms of THC and 7.5 of another kind of THC. Now what does this is say about when he smoked pot?

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC EXPERT: It`s very hard to answer that question, Jane. First of all, it`s a very low level. That`s No. 1.

No. 2, at that level, you know, it`s very questionable as to whether it had any impact on his behavior.

Now, we know that THC is the active ingredient in marijuana, and it will, you know, diminish your inhibitions, but at that level I think it becomes almost irrelevant.

In fact, when did he smoke it? If he was a chronic smoker, he could have smoked it four or five days ago, and he would still have picked up a level as low as that.

So I think it`s a red herring, and I just don`t see how that would have impacted his behavior and played a role in this case. I even question as to whether it will come in as a relevant piece of evidence. It certainly has to come in as part of the autopsy report. It`s part of the toxicology report.

But its significance in the case in deciding one way or the other, I think it`s not very significant at all.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So it will definitely become evidence because it`s part of the autopsy report.

KOBILINSKY: That`s correct.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So it`s not like it could be argued that, well, this is irrelevant; therefore, it shouldn`t be admitted at all. Because it`s in the autopsy report, it has to be admitted.

So let me go around and find out. What is the impact, do you think, of this whole THC and marijuana angle? Some many people say, "Well, it`s irrelevant." But in a case like this things can have an impact. So I`ll start with you, Midwin Charles.

CHARLES: Well, I think I`m glad that they released the 7-Eleven footage, because what it does is it shows you that this isn`t someone who appears to be jittery.

If he is being accused of being under the influence of marijuana -- and I`m sure that there are those who will use this THC level to say that he was under the influence or perhaps seemed to be erratic or skittish or would have acted in an act of aggression. You just don`t see that on this videotape. And this is a videotape that was shot just a few minutes before this altercation occurred.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Holly Hughes...

CHARLES: This sort of refutes that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Holly Hughes, any impact to the THC, the marijuana found in Trayvon`s system?

HUGHES: No, in fact, I think it cuts against them, because what they`re going to do is they`re going to question the toxicologist, what is the effects that marijuana typically has on people? They get sleepy, and they get the munchies. They don`t become aggressive. This it`s cocaine. This isn`t crack. This isn`t meth.

So if, in fact, it comes in, it`s not suppressed in a motion in limine, I think it helps to show it would have mellowed him, not made him actively aggressive.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: On the other side of the break, we`re going to play the statement from the witness who says he saw the struggle with his own eyes. Listen to his words, and we`ll analyze it with our experts.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When I first walked out there, the black guy was on top, and the only reason I can tell that was because the guy that was on the ground under him at that point wrestling was definitely a lighter color.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s breaking news we`re hearing from this eyewitness, he says, to the crucial confrontation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. And this is him talking to police.

Now, what`s more, this witness said he saw some MMA-style fighting. That apparently means mixed martial arts. Listen to this same witness explain what he meant by that.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When it moved onto the concrete, the guy in the black shirt or sweater was on top of him. And when I say -- when I meant to say MMA, it was more of just like he was, you know, over his leg part, like he -- I`m trying to think how to put this. If you ever watch MMA, the guy that`s on top is usually in control is what -- that`s what I meant.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So Mark Nejame, criminal defense attorney and HLN contributor, this is a way to say the guy on top was in control and that he believes Trayvon was on top. So does that mean he was the aggressor?

NEJAME: No. It means that there is mutual combat, and at that time he was getting the best -- he being Trayvon, was getting the best of Zimmerman. It still doesn`t take us to what happened for the minute and ten seconds that proceeded that, which is still the big part of the puzzle that needs to be filled in.

We do know that there was a confrontation. We do know that it got violent. We do know that there are injuries to Zimmerman and that there were limited injuries, at least from the autopsy report, to Trayvon.

So it doesn`t tell us what preceded it. It does tell us, though, that once there was this contact between the other, that there was a fight and that apparently, seemingly Trayvon was getting the best of that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Frank Taaffe, you are George Zimmerman`s defender. What do you make of this witness suggesting that Trayvon was on top of George Zimmerman?

TAAFFE: I believe in him wholeheartedly, and I want to go back to that 7-Eleven video real quick.

Trayvon is a very imposing young man. You can see by the size over the clerk. That minute and ten seconds.

I want to go back to what Mr. Nejame said about a confrontation. This was an ambush, Mark. He was ambushed. I challenge you to come out there at night and see what this place is at night. Trayvon lied in wait for him. George is not a violent person. George is not a racist. I`ve been saying that since day one, since I went on the show back in March.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Frank, I asked you these specific questions and you just go off on a tangent. I was asking about the witness comment. Natalie Jackson...

TAAFFE: I agree with him. I agree with him.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... you`re the attorney for Trayvon Martin`s family. I want to give you an opportunity, because some people have made a deal over this witness, saying that Trayvon was on top of George Zimmerman. Your thoughts, Natalie?

JACKSON: My thoughts are you have to take this all into context. I agree with Mark. This doesn`t tell us what happened in the fight. It doesn`t matter what happened at the end of the fight. It`s only from that portion. There are also witnesses. One witness was adamant: there was no fight at the time of the gunshot.

This is what the fight -- this just tells us there was a struggle and the state attorney has -- has in the affidavit said that there was a struggle.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More breaking news in a moment, but first your "Viral Video of the Day."

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I`m messing with her and then, you know, out with milk.

My dog is a mother to four kittens. She adopted them as her own.

(KITTEN MEWING)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: She seems to take...

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He said the guy getting close to him. So I tell him run. And then I tell him keep running. He not going to run, and then he say -- I tell him why you not running? He says, "I`m not going to run" because he`s tired. God knows he tired.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m sorry. Trayvon said he`s not running because -- he`s not going to run, he said, because you could tell he was tired?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How can you tell he was tired?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He was breathing hard.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Police also released Trayvon`s girlfriend`s interview about what happened that night. Remember, Trayvon was talking to her on his cell phone shortly before this tragic shooting. Listen to how the girlfriend says the confrontation started.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: So you definitely could tell another voice that was not Trayvon?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And you heard this other voice say what?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: "What are you doing around here?"

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: "What are you doing around here," OK.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And I call, "Trayvon, what going on? What going on?"

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is you saying that?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Then I calling him, and he didn`t answer.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No answer from Trayvon?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, I hear something like bump. You can hear that Trayvon -- that somebody bumped Trayvon, because I can hear the grass.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: She says she didn`t hear any shots, but it seems like she heard the beginning of this deadly meeting. Some legal observers, Holly Hughes, have said this girlfriend of Trayvon is the key to the state`s case. Do you agree?

HUGHES: Not in itself. I don`t think any one piece of evidence can be viewed in a vacuum. It all pieces together.

We don`t know right now who started the fight. We only know who ended it, Jane.

And like I`ve been saying from the beginning if, in fact, George Zimmerman had simply identified himself and said, "Hey, I`m with Neighborhood Watch. Can I holler at you for a second? Do you need help? Are you lost?" If he had just made the identification and a simple inquiry, the whole thing could have been avoided.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, these new photos of Zimmerman`s wounds are, some say, very telling, and we`re going to show them to you in a moment. And we`re trying to analyze them right now.

As you take a look at some of the photos, you can see, well, there`s some kind of injury on his nose. There`s a cut there. He says his nose was broken. You have the bloody wounds on the back of his head.

And take a look at something else. We`re going to show you George Zimmerman`s hands. This is a new photo, just released, his hands completely injury-free.

Now, we also found out in the report that Trayvon`s hand had one cut on the ring finger of his left hand.

So Larry Kobilinsky, forensic scientist, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, what do these photos tell us?

KOBILINSKY: Well, it would indicate that Trayvon Martin hit some object with his left fist and developed a laceration on the ring finger, on his fourth digit.

Apparently, Mr. Zimmerman doesn`t show any kind of injuries...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: To his hands.

KOBILINSKY: ... to his hands, and that`s, you know, not totally unexpected. There was a scuffle, but what is consistent is damage to the left fist of Trayvon Martin and the injuries sustained by Mr. Zimmerman, to his head.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Midwin Charles, big picture?

CHARLES: I think the big picture is that a confrontation did occur. I think the big picture is that George Zimmerman was hurt, but it doesn`t tell us who started the fight? Who was standing their ground?

Did George Zimmerman first approach Trayvon, and Trayvon felt threatened, felt that he was facing bodily injury? So we don`t know that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So many pieces of the puzzle. More next.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, CHARGED WITH MURDER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: Hey, we`ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there`s a real suspicious guy.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: He said he shot him dead. The person is dead laying on the ground.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Zimmerman had a prescription for two drugs, temazepam and Adderall.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Adderall can change your vision. It can change how you perceive things. It can make you angrier and more aggressive.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Trayvon Martin`s autopsy showed that he had injuries on his knuckles when he died.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The medical examiner found only two injuries on 17-year-old Trayvon Martin`s body. His fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

SYBRINA FULTON, MOTHER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: Our son was not committing any crime.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: No.

CROWD: No justice. No peace.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Something in George Zimmerman`s mind made him get out of the car with a 9 millimeter gun and go after a kid who by his own words, George Zimmerman`s own words, was running away from him.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Extraordinary developments in the Trayvon Martin case -- a release of a ton of new evidence including video of Trayvon Martin tragically just minutes before he was gunned down by George Zimmerman buying Skittles and iced tea at the local 7-Eleven. It was shortly thereafter as he was heading back to his dad`s house that he and George Zimmerman got into a confrontation that left him dead.

So from an emotional standpoint it is heart-wrenching to take a look at this young man who appears to be getting along very well with the store clerk and he is merely buying Skittles and iced tea and headed out on a rainy night in the Orlando area.

Now, there was an eyewitness who said he saw the confrontation, the crucial confrontation. Let`s listen to what this eyewitness had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When I first walked out there the black guy was on top, and the only reason I can tell that was because the guy that was on the ground under him at that point wrestling was definitely a lighter color.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So what significance is there that this eyewitness is saying that it would appear to him anyway in a dark, rainy night that Trayvon was at one point on top of George Zimmerman.

Dr. Kobilinsky, forensic scientist, you`ve covered so many of these cases, what will happen in court with that witness?

DR. LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Well, we always worry about the reliability of eyewitness testimony. But in this case the physical evidence appears to support what this witness says, namely that George Zimmerman was on the ground with his back to the ground. The physical evidence shows that the back of the clothing was wet and grass stains were present.

So again, we don`t know if he was on the ground the entire time, but certainly he was there at some point, so it lends credibility to what this person is saying.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, Holly, as criminal defense attorney everybody is mentioning this big picture issue is that, yes you can have a confrontation, one person can be the aggressor initially but then when the other person is fighting back he could appear to be the aggressor during the confrontation. To put it mildly, it takes two to tango, you know.

So you can`t have a confrontation where one person is doing all the aggressing. Generally, if somebody begins as the aggressor, another person in standing up for themselves will, in the interim appear to be the aggressor.

So is it kind of saying that all of this stuff should be just almost thrown out?

HOLLY HUGHES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, you know, you have to take it all together. You put it together like a puzzle because, Jane, how do we know that Trayvon was not defending himself?

And can I just point out, I`ve reviewed this autopsy report, on page 3 of the six-page autopsy report. Everybody was making a big deal about there was this cut on Trayvon`s finger. The autopsy report lists it as a quarter inch by eight inch small abrasion. That`s all the autopsy report and it says no other injuries except for the penetrating gunshot wound to the chest.

So, if he was defending himself he has one little tiny abrasion, small abrasion on one finger. So I`m not sure that it`s as big a deal as everybody is making it. If he defended himself by hitting back, ok. But if he was pummeling this guy there would be a lot of blood on his hands and there would be a lot more injury than just a small abrasion.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Well, then how do you account for George Zimmerman`s apparent broken nose, according to the medical report and these photographs and the lacerations on the back of his head?

HUGHES: Well, Jane, what I find interesting is he didn`t go to the hospital. He was asked by the paramedics on two separate occasions: once before they transported him, and then again the police officers asked him in the car that night, do you want to go seek assistance, medical assistance? Do you want to take, you know, us to take you to the hospital now. And he kept refusing and refusing. So we see a medical report that`s done the next day.

I`m not accusing George Zimmerman of self-inflicting these but I do find it suspicious that all these injuries aren`t showing up until the next day and that`s when he goes to the doctor. His doctor says I think you should do a follow-up with an ear, nose and throat specialist to see if this is really a severe injury to your nose and George Zimmerman doesn`t do it. Once again, he doesn`t follow up. He doesn`t go find out if this is really a broken nose.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Another big issue is who yelled for help in that 911 call? Now, first, let`s listen to it and you can hear it for yourself.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Does he look hurt to you?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I can`t see him. I don`t want to go out there. I don`t know what`s going on.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Somebody`s calling for help.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: They`re sending --

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Help.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: So you think he`s yelling "help"?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: All right, what is your --

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now it`s my understanding that the authorities could not determine who was yelling on that tape, but George Zimmerman`s father told police he`s certain who yelled for help.

Let`s listen to this newly released audio tape of George Zimmerman`s father.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

ROBERT ZIMMERMAN SR., GEORGE ZIMMERMAN`S FATHER: The 911 and the other tapes were played for the Martin family. And they identified that as their son crying for help.

That is absolutely, positively George Zimmerman. Myself, my wife, family members and friends know that that is George Zimmerman. There is no doubt who is yelling for help.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. So George Zimmerman`s dad is saying that`s George, but listen, his friends and family are obviously going say it`s George Zimmerman. This is a crucial issue here.

Midwin Charles, I can`t hear -- I couldn`t identify -- it`s one little -- it`s a guttural scream. How can anybody say who issued? The experts themselves said they couldn`t.

MIDWIN CHARLES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Right. And it`s a bit of those inaudible sounds where you can barely even make out the word "help". The 911 operator even had to ask the witness, "Did he just yell for help?" Even her, herself, doesn`t -- you know, she wasn`t sure, so how can you readily identify who that voice belongs to?

You just can`t tell exactly who said it, at least not yet. And of course, Robert Zimmerman is going to say that that`s his son because it`s helpful to his son`s case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Larry Kobilinsky, as we listen to this evidence and parse it, it seems that so much of it -- it`s like (inaudible), everybody is looking at it from a different perspective. Does it really quantify anything or is it just sort of fodder for conversation?

KOBILINSKY: Here`s my thinking on this, Jane. We only have one voice here. Unfortunately Trayvon Martin can`t speak, but the one voice we hear is George Zimmerman. And for me, as a forensic scientist, what I would like to do is look at the physical evidence and see if it`s consistent with his story or inconsistent. I think that is an important factor. It`s not the totality of this case.

Obviously there are other things, eyewitness testimony, et cetera. But so far, the medical, the physical evidence is consistent with the story that George Zimmerman tells and I think that`s important to note.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, that could be a problem then for prosecutors.

KOBILINSKY: I do think that this release of information badly weakens the prosecutor`s case. Still and all, we don`t know who started this fight.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Natalie Jackson, you heard Larry Kobilinsky, forensic scientist. Do you agree that this massive release of evidence hurts the state`s case against George Zimmerman?

NATALIE JACKSON, ATTORNEY FOR TRAYVON MARTIN`S FAMILY (via telephone): I did hear him and I respect what he`s saying but I disagree with him. Well, he kind of agrees with me a little bit. It comes down to George Zimmerman`s credibility and what George Zimmerman says. There are inconsistent statements about this incident coming from George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman`s own words in the end will show that Trayvon Martin was acting defensively.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, in one instance, the state`s evidence seems to directly contradict itself. This is the key piece of evidence, the gunshot; how far George Zimmerman was from Trayvon when he fired the gun. Here`s the issue. Lab tests by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement state, "Residue had physical effects consistent with a contact shot." The autopsy, however, concludes the fatal blow was quote, "consistent with intermediate range".

So those are two different things. So I have to go back Larry Kobilinsky, you`ve got a little tape measure there to illustrate this. Show us the tape measure and tell us why these are such contradicting statements within the reports themselves.

KOBILINSKY: Jane, the contradiction is simply that there are two different kinds of analysis. The ballistics people are looking at the clothing. They`re the ones that indicated -- they did test fires and what not, and indicated it appeared to be a contact shot just looking at the clothing.

The pathologist looking at the body, declared this to be an intermediate range shot. Of the two, we have to trust the pathologist.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What`s the difference.

KOBILINSKY: The difference is if it`s a closed-in shot it`s between 0 and 6 inches. That is approximately that level. A contact shot is when the muzzle is abutted right up against the skin.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Meaning -- boom.

KOBILINSKY: Right. Now, an intermediate shot is any place from six inches all the way up to about 18 inches. So that`s about that distance. Now, again, it`s hard on the air to see this but it`s consistent with a fight, a scuffle.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wow. Well, I think that`s going to be really crucial. Again, nothing is clear here. It`s all open to interpretation.
 ::snipping2:: (End)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »

Do we have any idea how close to Zimmerman's car the fight occurred?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »

I don't understand why folks continue to believe that GZ was still following TM?  The 911 operator asks if he's following, he responds affirmative, and he's told he doesn't need to do that.  He tells LE that he then turned to make his way back to his car.  Why not believe him about this? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2012, 11:10:51 AM »

Unfortunately, it's a very common misconception, and this lady doesn't sound like she has much experience handling firearms.  Shooting schools teach if you are in fear for your life and need to defend yourself, you draw your firearm and you aim for mass.  They don't teach shooting at arms and legs.  You may only get one shot. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die/story?id=16380864
Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'
May 18, 2012

::snipping2::
The woman told police that Zimmerman, 28, examined Martin's body as he slowly paced back and forth when the police arrived. She watched as they checked the teen's body and turned him over, eventually starting CPR. But he was already dead for five or 10 minutes, she said.

"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

You are absolutely correct, MuffyBee.

If you are pinned to the ground, being beaten up, in the fight for your life, wrestling over your gun, you are just going to shoot, you don't have time (or probably the thought) to look for a less fatal target.

Trayvon was not "a scrawny little kid".  Not only was he a lot taller than Zimmerman, his arms were a lot longer, giving Trayvon a considerable "reach" advantage.  (Look at boxers)

The "kid" was not "running for help".

Geez! And this woman is a witness?
Me thinks this witness is caving or thinking of dollar signs.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/video-showing-teen-encouraging-others-fight-was-no/nN854/
Video showing teen encouraging others to fight was not Trayvon Martin, brother says

Where is this video?  I'd like to judge for myself.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »

Even a state lawmaker, concerned about “black youths” who are “terrorizing” Baltimore’s upscale Inner Harbor, wants the governor to send in state troopers to make the area safe.

Call for crackdown on black-on-white terror http://bit.ly/Ki3ZOR

The above article does outline one of the core issues with racism and profiling.  Until black Americans accept responsibility for their culture of violence, profiling will never end.  IMO Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be touring and speaking about this very thing and allow white people to handle their own issues of how we percieve black Americans. 

Too much finger pointing and not enough taking responsibility.

However, I absolutely do not believe Trayvon Martin was a thug.  I believe he was murdered.  I guess we'll know more as the facts are released.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2012, 11:35:25 AM »

I don't understand why folks continue to believe that GZ was still following TM?  The 911 operator asks if he's following, he responds affirmative, and he's told he doesn't need to do that.  He tells LE that he then turned to make his way back to his car.  Why not believe him about this? 

There is a map that shows where GZ's truck is parked and where the altercation took place.  One could easily surmise based on those locations that Trayvon was on his way home and GZ was in pursuit.  It would be difficult to imagine that George turned back from the chase based on the location, as well.  I'm on my way to a Lacrosse game but I will post a link to the map when I get back.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:39 PM »

George Zimmerman: Angela Corey needs her head examined

Talk about ironic timing. Special Prosecutor Angela Corey late Friday came out strongly against public records.

"The public's right to know should never trump the state's right to a fair trial or especially the defendant's right to a fair trial," Corey said at a civic forum in Jacksonville.

Her comments came a day after a mound of evidence in the George Zimmerman case was released. Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Corey bemoaned misinformation in the media and on the Internet about the case. But the document release Thursday provided more details and added to the public's understanding.

Corey's comments were self-serving. The document release actually seemed to help Zimmerman's case, many analysts have said, because photographs documented his injuries the night of the shooting.

Corey's comments raise a crucial question: Just how good is her case?

There needs to be more transparency, not less, about this high-profile case that has produced headlines worldwide. Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the Martin family, has praised the media bringing attention to the teen's fatal shooting.

What is Corey's solution to curbing pretrial publicity? "I would say that nothing should be public until the trial comes," Corey told the forum.

I think she needs to have her head examined. She also sounds awfully defensive.  ::snipping2:: 

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-19/entertainment/os-george-zimmerman-angela-corey-20120519_1_fatal-shooting-special-prosecutor-angela-corey-civic-forum
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »

http://daltondailycitizen.com/news_tab3/x915983425/Amid-evidence-cache-in-Martin-case-questions-nag

May 19, 2012
Amid evidence cache in Martin case, questions nag

The girl, whose name was redacted from the released audio files, spoke with assistant state attorney Bernie De la Rionda on April 2. During the 22-minute interview, she said in a shaking voice that she had been talking with Martin since before he entered a 7-Eleven store to purchase his now famous iced tea and Skittles.

The cell connection was bad, and the couple were repeatedly disconnected. But at one point, Martin told her he noticed a white man sitting in a car, watching him.

“He was telling me, like, that man watching him, he going to start walking and then the phone hung up and I called him back again,” the girl said. “And I said, ‘What you doing? And he said he walking and he said this man still following him.”

It was drizzling, and the girl said Martin told her he was putting up his hood.

“I told him go to his dad’s house,” she said.

Martin told her that he was going to run. She could hear the wind blowing in the phone’s speaker.

“He was breathing hard,” she said. “(his) voice kinda changed. I know he was scared. (his) voice was getting kinda low.”

Suddenly, she heard Martin say, “Why you following me for?”

The girl said she could hear another voice, one she described as deep and belonging to an “old man.”

“The old man say, ‘What you doing around here?”’

She asked Martin repeatedly what was going on, but he didn’t respond. She said she heard someone say, “Get off,” though she thought it was her boyfriend.

She heard rustling, then nothing. No screaming, no gunshot.

The evidence dump included another interview with the girl, but the audio quality is so poor as to make it almost unintelligible. One thing that did come through: A detective mentioned that the girlfriend called Martin at 7:12 p.m.

When police arrived at the scene at 7:17 p.m., Martin was already shot and on the ground.

“She’s the only person, for sure, that is a witness who knows what he (Martin) felt and sounded like in those moments,” Lave says of the girlfriend. “All those things can play a role in the outcome of the case.”

But there are gaps in the file no one can fill.

Martin can’t describe his feelings that evening — whether he was angry, afraid, both.

Zimmerman — who has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder and is in hiding — could testify to his own state of mind. But would people believe anything he says?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: May 19, 2012, 07:48:29 PM »

Trayvon Martin Witness Believes 'He Intended for This Kid to Die'

A closer look at the witness statements and audio testimony taken in the immediate aftermath Trayvon Martin's death provides the first insight into George Zimmerman's behavior after he shot the unarmed teen.

A man listed as witness 13 was one of the first people to approach Zimmerman minutes after the shooting. He saw him bleeding from the back of the head and nose. Zimmerman asked the unidentified man to call his wife for him.

"Let her know what's happening, been involved in a shooting and will be held for questioning," the witness told the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. "He was more like, talking like he was having a hard time, looked like he just got his butt whipped ... not like he was in shock, not like, 'I can't believe I just shot someone,' but like, 'Just tell my wife I just shot someone,' like it was nothing."  ::snipping2::
Police said the witness elaborated by saying the black man was mounted on Zimmerman and throwing punches "MMA" style, meaning mixed martial arts style. The witness stated that the man on the ground yelled out for help.

Witness 6 said he was going to call for police when he heard the "pop" of Zimmerman's gun.

"When I looked down, I saw the person that was on top was laying in my grass in a sprawled position," witness said. "Saw another guy with his hands in the air, saying, 'The gun's on the ground, I shot this guy in self-defense.'"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-witness-believes-intended-kid-die/story?id=16380864&page=2#.T7gvv1LNka8

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 19, 2012, 08:42:29 PM »

Evidence against Zimmerman lacking on key issue

The stack of evidence released Thursday in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman is notable, legal experts say, for what’s not in it: firm evidence that Zimmerman acted with malice when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey filed a second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman last month, alleging that Zimmerman, a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer, acted with ill will when he shot Martin, a black teen, following a Feb. 26 scuffle behind some townhouses in a gated community in Sanford, where Martin was staying with his father.

But analysts say the evidence released thus far contains little information to support the prosecutor’s contention that Zimmerman acted with a “depraved mind” when he shot Trayvon — a standard the prosecution must meet if the murder charge is to stand.

“I still don’t see any evidence yet of the elements of second-degree murder,” said Miami defense attorney John Priovolos, a former prosecutor. The special prosecutor “has to prove ill will, hatred or spite. I don’t see any evidence of his state of mind,” he said.

The new evidence also includes photos of injuries to Zimmerman that could bolster his self-defense claims, and statements from witnesses that appear to contradict some key conclusions made by investigators in an affidavit supporting Zimmerman’s arrest.

The new information “tends to support what Zimmerman is saying, that he was being assaulted,” said former Miami-Dade prosecutor David Waksman.

“This case was never a second-degree murder case,” said longtime Miami defense lawyer Jeffrey Weiner. “If anything, it was an over-reaction in a self-defense situation.”

Zimmerman was monitoring his neighborhood on a rainy evening when he first noticed Trayvon walking behind a row of homes on his way to his father’s apartment. Zimmerman called the police to report a “suspicious guy” — the kind of complaint Zimmerman made routinely in his role as neighborhood watchman.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/19/v-fullstory/2806555/evidence-against-zimmerman-lacking.html#storylink=cpy
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-19/news/os-trayvon-martin-beth-kassab-052012-20120518_1_manslaughter-charge-murder-charge-evidence

Zimmerman murder case looks like long shot
4:30 p.m. EST, May 19, 2012|Beth Kassab, Local News Columnist

Unless Angela Corey has something she's not telling us, her second-degree-murder case against George Zimmerman is looking more and more like a long shot.

The special prosecutor assigned to investigate the death of Trayvon Martin released hundreds of pages of evidence last week.

But any expectation of a bombshell to explain her reason for filing a murder charge — which comes with a much higher burden of proof than a manslaughter charge — was short-lived.
The documents failed to answer the case's biggest questions: Who started the fight between Zimmerman and Trayvon? And whose voice was heard screaming for help on a 911 call?

None of the witnesses saw the entire confrontation between the two, or who threw the first punch.

The evidence does, however, support Zimmerman's claim that he was assaulted by Trayvon — whether Zimmerman started it or not.

Photos of Zimmerman's bloodied head and swollen nose show he was injured.

On the other hand, Trayvon's autopsy report showed no sign of bruising or other injuries that would indicate he was punched by the Neighborhood Watch leader.

That only further serves to bolster Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon went after him and that he shot Trayvon in self-defense.

It can't be good for Corey when her discovery documents appear to strengthen the defendant's case more than her own.

The best piece of evidence for the prosecutor is something we already knew but was explicitly stated in a Sanford police report: Trayvon's death was "ultimately avoidable" if Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for law enforcement to arrive.

Police, who recommended Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter, also affirmed, "There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter."

But getting out of your vehicle isn't a crime. Neither is following someone on foot.

And that's the rub of this entire case: George Zimmerman's judgment.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/5/19/zimmerman_prosecutor.html

George Zimmerman prosecutor: Wait for all the evidence
Last Updated: Saturday, May 19, 2012

SANFORD --
Could George Zimmerman win with his plea of not guilty of second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin?

With the release of new evidence Thursday, including surveillance video and medical records, it could be more fuel for his defense.

But state Attorney Angela Corey warned: Not so fast.
———————————————
 VIEW DOCUMENTS: See all the evidence released Thursday.
 ———————————————
Corey said the public doesn't know everything prosecutors know just yet.

According to state law, the evidence must be released to the public 15 days after George Zimmerman's attorney served Corey with a demand for discovery.

The deadline was Thursday, and around 5 p.m., the public found out nearly 200 pages' worth of new information, such as:

Zimmerman had gone to the hospital, and was treated for injuries, and

Trayvon Martin had THC in his blood, an active ingredient found in marijuana.

Still, Corey said the public doesn't know the whole picture yet, adding the state needs to tighten its public records laws.

"There's a lot that we cannot release by law, and so we're still asking people to wait and look at all of the evidence," said Corey. "We've been asking that from the beginning, but nobody seems to want to do that."
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2012, 10:40:55 PM »

A five-page article with "Graphic: The neighborhood where Trayvon Martin was killed."  The approx. locations of Zimmerman's truck and were Martin's body was found are shown in the graphic.

Trayvon Martin case 911 call: Two experts reach two much different conclusions
Saturday, May 19, 7:44 PM
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2012, 10:42:45 PM »

A five-page article with "Graphic: The neighborhood where Trayvon Martin was killed."  The approx. locations of Zimmerman's truck and were Martin's body was found are shown in the graphic.

Trayvon Martin case 911 call: Two experts reach two much different conclusions
Saturday, May 19, 7:44 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/trayvon-martin-case-911-call-two-experts-reach-two-much-different-conclusions/2012/05/19/gIQAtuapbU_story.html
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2012, 11:38:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/video-showing-teen-encouraging-others-fight-was-no/nN854/
Video showing teen encouraging others to fight was not Trayvon Martin, brother says

Where is this video?  I'd like to judge for myself.

Bumping to ask.... has an monkey seen this video?

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2012, 01:52:49 AM »

At the link -- This might be the fight video

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/19/trayvons-fight-club-the-inconvienient-truth/

Trayvon’s Fight Club – The Inconvenient Truth
Posted on May 19, 2012
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2012, 07:52:28 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-18/news/os-trayvon-martin-evidence-witness6-20120518_1_key-witness-ground-dog-fight

Key witness in Trayvon Martin shooting: I'm no longer sure Zimmerman was crying for help

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

One of the most important eye-witnesses to the Trayvon Martin shooting, a neighbor who told police Trayvon was straddling George Zimmerman, pinning him to the ground, changed his story once prosecutors took control of the case.

The man, identified in prosecution documents as "Witness 6," originally said Zimmerman was the person screaming for help as he fought with the unarmed 17-year-old from Miami Gardens.

But a few weeks later, on March 20, while sitting for a follow-up interview by a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigator the witness said he was no longer sure who was calling for help.

"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said.

Now, though, he said, "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth …"

The witness did not, however, change his account that Trayvon was the one on top as he and Zimmerman fought. He identified both combatants by skin color and by the color of their clothes, although he described Zimmerman's orange jacket as red, and Trayvon's dark gray hoodie as black.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/18/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-evidence_n_1528268.html

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work (LISTEN)

The Huffington Post  |  By Danielle Cadet Posted: 05/18/2012 4:46 pm

Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman's former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work, ThinkProgress.com reports.

According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a "f***ing moron" and mocking him with the voice of "Achmed the terrorist." He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about "bombing" and other "Middle Eastern stuff."

Editor's Note: Some readers may find the language in this audio offensive.

LISTEN:

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Complaints about Zimmerman's behavior aren't new. In the past, his neighbors complained about his aggressive tactics as a neighborhood watchmen and public records show he was arrested in Orange County in 2005 on charges of resisting arrest with violence and battery on a law enforcement officer.

Since his arrest, Zimmerman has been released on bond. The case is expected to go to trial.
Trayvon Martin evidence

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.