March 18, 2024, 08:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362645 times)
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: May 21, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »

10 Things You Don’t Know About the Trayvon Martin Case

Including why George Zimmerman might never go to trial.
Ever since mainstream media finally decided that the February 26th shooting death of black teen Trayvon Martin was newsworthy, which was about a month after black activists began raising hell, there has been non-stop coverage of this tragic crime. Because there are massive volumes of information and because those volumes are updated on a nearly weekly and sometimes daily basis, there’s a need to compile all the pertinent facts.

1. George Zimmerman is a goddamn liar. As early as his initial interview on the night he killed Trayvon, Zimmerman repeatedly told Florida law enforcement agents that while he was on the phone with the police dispatcher shortly before the shooting, Trayvon was “circling my vehicle on foot” and that he was so unnerved by Trayvon’s behavior that he “rolled up … (the) window to avoid a confrontation.” But if this is true—and it damn sure ain’t—why didn’t he mention it during the 911 call with that dispatcher? He also told investigators that during the physical confrontation, Trayvon “had his hand over my mouth.” But if this is true—and it damn sure ain’t—how could he, as he has often stated, have been the person crying out for help? In addition, he told investigators that while he and Trayvon were wrestling on the ground, Trayvon “reached for the gun, and we struggled over it.” But if this is true—and it damn sure ain’t—how come there’s no physical, eyewitness, or corroborating evidence that Trayvon ever touched the firearm?

2. Zimmerman had only minor injuries. The medical report claiming “laceration to the back of his head, a closed fracture of his nose, and two black eyes” wasn’t written by the paramedics and wasn’t written immediately after the incident. It was written instead by Zimmerman’s family doctor and was written later. In fact, his reason for seeing that particular physician was “to get legal clearance to return to work.” Although Zimmerman alleges that Trayvon “punched me in the face, climbed on top of me, and slammed my head into the sidewalk,” he refused to go to the hospital when the paramedics arrived. As an attorney, I’m trained to speak and write as technically precise as possible using applicable legal jargon. So here’s my legal treatise: “If you stalk some dude who was minding his own business and you run up on him and get all up in his face and he then kicks your ass by throwing a few punches to get you to back off and those punches land squarely on your nose and in your eyes and on the back of your head, then your injuries don’t mean shit.” That’s Law School 101, yo.

3. Trayvon wasn’t high, but Zimmerman probably was. A report shows that there was marijuana in Trayvon’s system. Big effin’ deal! The last time I checked, the penalty for smoking weed wasn’t the firing squad by a wanna-be cop. If it were, then a lot of lawyers—including prosecutors—and cops and politicians and even judges would be on death row right now. But there is no evidence that Trayvon had actually smoked anything. The medical examiner’s autopsy report merely says “’traces’ of THC … (that are) below the level that … would have caused ‘performance impairment.’” However, the same can’t be said about Zimmerman. Quite the contrary: He had in his system Tamazepam (a.k.a. Restoril) for insomnia and Adderall for hyperactivity disorder. Separately, their side effects include “severe aggression, hostility, hallucinations and delusions.” Together, they include murder.   ::snipping2::  

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2012/05/21/10-trayvon-martin-case/

Angry much?  Ha...I didn't realize Michael Coard was there that night.  Thanks for sharing this Toler.

I still say that we will never know the truth - but this guy is off the rails.

He's off the rails, alright, but amazing how many blogs etc are spreading the same theme.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:52:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 21, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »

State Says Trayvon Martin Was Profiled

SANFORD, Fla.  — WESH.com

A former prosecutor said the state can build a argument for profiling against George Zimmerman.

Former prosecutor Jeff Deen said the state can build a three-pronged argument based on profiling using Zimmerman's own statements and the statements Trayvon Martin made to a girlfriend he was talking to on the phone.

As Zimmerman spoke to a police dispatcher the night of Martin's death he made a statement officials argue is profiling.   ::snipping2:: 

A girlfriend who was on the phone with Martin said he told her he did not know the man following him and was not looking for a fight.

Prosecutors can make a case based on that information that the wounds Zimmerman suffered came from a fight he started, then was losing and reacted in the heat of the moment by pulling out his gun.

"If I'm the state I say, 'Look he was getting pummeled and out of anger or in the heat of the moment he fired that fatal shot,'" said Deen. "That's second-degree murder."

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin Feb. 26 as Martin walked to his father's house from 7-Eleven.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47510570
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 21, 2012, 10:31:41 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-21/news/os-george-zimmerman-omara-expects-more-evidence-20120521_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-evidence-witness-names

O'Mara: Corey has released only about half of her Zimmerman evidence
5:44 p.m. EST, May 21, 2012|
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman's lawyer on Monday estimated that prosecutors only have released about half the evidence they've gathered against his client and warned people not to jump to conclusions.

Mark O'Mara, in a blog post, said he would have no comment about the evidence.

Nearly 200 pages of paperwork, scores of crime-scene photos, dozens of recorded witness interviews and several pieces of video were released Thursday by Special Prosecutor Angela Corey.

Criminal-defense lawyers who've reviewed the evidence have been critical of Corey, accusing her of filing a second-degree murder charge without enough evidence to support it.

But O'Mara on Monday wrote that the criticism would be premature.

He estimated that about half of the evidence has yet to be released. He did not specify what that included, but an Orlando Sentinel review suggests it includes Zimmerman's five statements, cell phone records, some crime-scene photos, medical records, witness names and other things.

Attorneys for both sides have said they don't want witness names released for fear that they'll be harassed.

"We agree with the state's decision to ... (be) methodical," O'Mara wrote. "It may be several weeks before all the evidence is delivered to the defense, and it is important to note that certain items in evidence may not be made public at all."
 ::snipping2::
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2012, 01:17:00 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-21/news/os-trayvon-sanford-police-timeline-20120521_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-timeline-investigator-chris-serino

Sanford police prepare down-to-the-second George Zimmerman timeline
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
11:58 a.m. EST, May 21, 2012

In a timeline included in evidence documents released last week, Sanford police spelled out down to the second, what happened the night George Zimmerman fatally shot Trayvon Martin, based on time-stamped calls to their dispatch center.

It shows Zimmerman fired 1 minute, 57 seconds after he hung up.

1911:12 - Call received from George Zimmerman reporting suspicious person

1913:19 - Zimmerman relays that suspicious person is running from him

1913:36 - Dispatcher asks Zimmerman if he is following suspicious person

1913:36 - Dispatcher advises Zimmerman "Okay; we don't need you to do that"

1915:23 - Approximate time call with Zimmerman ends

1916:43 - 911 call placed by (blacked out name) where Zimmerman is heard screaming for help

1917:20 - Shot fired; screams from Zimmerman cease

1917:40 - Officer T. Smith arrives on scene

1919:43 - Officer T. Smith locates and places Zimmerman in custody.

1913:36 - Dispatcher advises Zimmerman "Okay; we don't need you to do that"
WHY DIDN'T HE JUST BACK AWAY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »

SURVEY: Americans changing opinion on Zimmerman’s guilt

WTVR) – Survey data by Ramussen Reports indicates that Americans are becoming more convinced that Trayvon Marton’s killer acted in self-defense and that the legal system will reach that conclusion also.

Florida State Attorney Angela Corey is prosecuting one of the most sensational and sensitive cases in the country — the Trayvon Martin case.

Shooter George Zimmerman is expected to defend shooting the unarmed Florida teen under the same Stand Your Ground law.

Survey data shows that as more evidence emerges in the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin people are changing their opinions on the situation.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 24% of American adults still believe the man who shot Martin should be found guilty of murder.

However, that number is down from 33% in late March when the case began to draw national media attention, and down from 30% in early April.

Forty percent now think that Zimmerman, charged with second degree murder in the Martin shooting, acted in self-defense.

As Ramussen Reports, that’s up 25 points from 15% in March and up 16 points from 24% last month.

Thirty-six percent (36%) remain undecided, compared to 55% two months ago. (To see survey question wording, click here.)   ::snipping2:: 

http://wtvr.com/2012/05/22/survey-americans-changing-opinion-on-zimmermans-guilt/
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/31096553/detail.html

Zimmerman Case: Is 2nd-Degree Murder Conviction Likely?
POSTED: 6:35 am EDT May 22, 2012
UPDATED: 11:03 am EDT May 22, 2012

The state believes that in the context of the evidence, Zimmerman has made statements that point to his guilt that could be construed as a confession," legal analyst Jeff Dean said.

Dean says taped interviews that Zimmerman had with investigators the night Martin died may be used in court. In the statements, Zimmerman apparently admitted that he shot and killed Martin, but also made a case for self-defense.

If Mr. Zimmerman's statements were made voluntarily, after he was read his rights, those statements would be admissible," Dean said.

But Zimmerman attorney Mark O'Mara said he is looking to have some statements thrown out.

State Attorney Angela Corey said the public should be reminded that the case may be different at trial.

"People need to understand that not every fact will come out in front of a jury. Many things are being discussed that will never be heard by the jury to try George Zimmerman," Corey said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/31096553/detail.html#ixzz1vcmjARO1
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2012, 07:37:13 PM »

Several George Zimmerman witnesses change their accounts

Evidence released last week in the second-degree-murder case against George Zimmerman shows four key witnesses made major changes in what they say they saw and heard the night he fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.

Three changed their stories in ways that may damage Zimmerman. A fourth abandoned her initial story, that she saw one person chasing another. Now, she says, she saw a single figure running.

They were reinterviewed in mid-March, after Sanford police handed the case off to State Attorney Norm Wolfinger. The case changed hands again when Gov. Rick Scott passed it on to a special prosecutor. Zimmerman was arrested April 11 on a charge of second-degree murder.

Here are the key ways in which their stories changed.

Witness 2

A young woman who lives in the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where Trayvon was shot, was interviewed twice by Sanford police and once by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

She told authorities that she had taken out her contact lenses just before the incident. In her first recorded interview with Sanford police four days after the shooting, she told lead Investigator Chris Serino, "I saw two guys running. Couldn't tell you who was in front, who was behind."

She stepped away from her window, and when she looked again, she "saw a fistfight. Just fists. I don't know who was hitting who."

A week later, she added a detail when talking again to Serino: During the chase, the two figures had been 10 feet apart.

That all changed when she was reinterviewed March 20 by an FDLE agent. That time, she recalled catching a glimpse of just one running figure, she told FDLE Investigator John Batchelor, and she heard the person more than saw him.

"I couldn't tell you if it was a man, a woman, a kid, black or white. I couldn't tell you because it was dark and because I didn't have my contacts on or glasses. … I just know I saw a person out there."   ::snipping2::

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-22/news/os-george-zimmerman-key-witnesses-20120522_1_witnesses-change-shooting-fdle-agent
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2012, 10:58:57 PM »

Rasmussen Poll: 40% Say Trayvon Martin Shot in Self-Defense; Only 24% Say It Was Murder … Only 47% of Blacks Think it was Murder

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/05/22/rasmussen-40-say-trayvon-martin-shot-in-self-defense-only-24-say-it-was-murder-only-47-of-blacks-think-it-was-murder/

As evidence and facts are released in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the more people believe that George Zimerman shot in self-defense.

My how the opinion is changing in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman. Initially when the story was inaccurately reported by the MSM and the race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were out in force fanning the flames of racism, many thought that George Zimmerman was guilty of murder.  The MSM even went as far as purposely manipulating the Zimmerman 911 call and misrepresent the facts.  My what a difference actual facts and evidence makes.

According to the most recent Rasmussen poll, 40% now believe that George Zimmerman shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense, only 24% now believe that it was murder. WOW,  only a mere 15% believed Zimmerman acted in self-defense in March and 24% in April. George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain was charged with second degree murder.  What is even more stunning with the polling numbers is that 47% of black adults feel Zimmerman should be found guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin, down from 55% in March. Of course the public opinion was influenced by not only the media’s bias reporting, but also President Obama interjecting himself in the case stating that Trayvon Martin could have looked like his son.

Great analysis from Weasel Zippers, Anyone else notice a correlation between new evidence backing up Zimmerman’s claims and a huge drop in MSM coverage?

The more the facts come out in the case, the more it appears that there is reasonable doubt that it very could have well been self defense. Might I also add that there is quite and effort to keep the fight club videos off of YOUTUBE; however, what these folks do not realize is that the video has been saved to others servers and is not going anywhere.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2012, 12:14:23 AM »

Rasmussen Poll: 40% Say Trayvon Martin Shot in Self-Defense; Only 24% Say It Was Murder … Only 47% of Blacks Think it was Murder

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/05/22/rasmussen-40-say-trayvon-martin-shot-in-self-defense-only-24-say-it-was-murder-only-47-of-blacks-think-it-was-murder/

As evidence and facts are released in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the more people believe that George Zimerman shot in self-defense.

My how the opinion is changing in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman. Initially when the story was inaccurately reported by the MSM and the race baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were out in force fanning the flames of racism, many thought that George Zimmerman was guilty of murder.  The MSM even went as far as purposely manipulating the Zimmerman 911 call and misrepresent the facts.  My what a difference actual facts and evidence makes.

According to the most recent Rasmussen poll, 40% now believe that George Zimmerman shot 17 year old Trayvon Martin in self-defense, only 24% now believe that it was murder. WOW,  only a mere 15% believed Zimmerman acted in self-defense in March and 24% in April. George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain was charged with second degree murder.  What is even more stunning with the polling numbers is that 47% of black adults feel Zimmerman should be found guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin, down from 55% in March. Of course the public opinion was influenced by not only the media’s bias reporting, but also President Obama interjecting himself in the case stating that Trayvon Martin could have looked like his son.

Great analysis from Weasel Zippers, Anyone else notice a correlation between new evidence backing up Zimmerman’s claims and a huge drop in MSM coverage?

The more the facts come out in the case, the more it appears that there is reasonable doubt that it very could have well been self defense. Might I also add that there is quite and effort to keep the fight club videos off of YOUTUBE; however, what these folks do not realize is that the video has been saved to others servers and is not going anywhere.

Agreeing with you, Red.

Initially I had thought Zimmerman was..as portrayed in those early reports..an out of control neighborhood vigilante.

Then, slowly but surely  we got to learn more.

Probably in the minority here but...the more I read of Trayvon Martin, stolen jewelry, burglar tool, weed residue in his back pack..and more, well..I then began to wonder what kind of parental control he had. All that trouble at school and the response was to ship him off to his father's girlfriend. His father didn't even stay home that night, not sure about the girlfriend. Had he been my child with that kind of track record there's no way in hell he would've had a cell phone that night, 40 bucks in his pocket and been out and about anywhere. I believe that he did attack Zimmerman.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »

I have yet to see any fighting videos being reported by the media.  What gives with that?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2012, 01:43:32 AM »

Agreeing with you, Red.

Initially I had thought Zimmerman was..as portrayed in those early reports..an out of control neighborhood vigilante.

Then, slowly but surely  we got to learn more.

Probably in the minority here but...the more I read of Trayvon Martin, stolen jewelry, burglar tool, weed residue in his back pack..and more, well..I then began to wonder what kind of parental control he had. All that trouble at school and the response was to ship him off to his father's girlfriend. His father didn't even stay home that night, not sure about the girlfriend. Had he been my child with that kind of track record there's no way in hell he would've had a cell phone that night, 40 bucks in his pocket and been out and about anywhere. I believe that he did attack Zimmerman.

Agreeing with both Red and Toler.

Let's not forget that TM was supposedly going to the store for his younger brother.  (Hadn't seen or heard hide nor hair about that brother since.  Was the younger brother living with the father?  It would have been a school night for him.)  What kind of parental unit let's their 17 yo walk to a store 20 minutes away in the rain in the dark?

A mention about marijuana that I hadn't seen noted yet, is that it can cause paranoid behavior.

There are so many unanswered questions.

Challapalca him!
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2012, 01:38:07 PM »

Witness tampering in Trayvon Martin case?

Any cop knows that witness testimony is flimsy at best, with more than one witness to a crime typically differing on half a dozen different aspects of a case. But one thing is a given: cops go with the first testimony a witness gives—not the one likely impacted later by family, friends and the court of public opinion.

And so it will go with George Zimmerman’s defense lawyer as well, when the Trayvon Martin shooting case finally goes to trial.

Until then, however, the fact that four witnesses have changed their stories somewhat should make the public concerned about witness tampering as a possibility.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2887064/posts
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2012, 01:39:25 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/22/2813681/zimmerman-rode-with-cops-ripped.html

Wednesday, 05.23.12
George Zimmerman rode with Sanford cops, ripped department

A year before George Zimmerman killed a Miami Gardens teenager, he stood before a City Hall community forum with a grievance: Sanford cops are lazy, he told the then-mayor elect.

And he should know: Zimmerman, a community college criminal justice major, said he went on ride-alongs with the Sanford Police.

“And what I saw was disgusting,” Zimmerman said, according to a recording of the January 2011 meeting obtained by The Miami Herald. “The officer showed me his favorite hiding spots for taking naps, explained to me that he doesn’t carry a long gun in his vehicle because, in his words, ‘anything that requires a long gun requires a lot of paperwork, and you’re going to find me as far away from it.’

“He took two lunch breaks and attended a going-away party for one of his fellow officers.”

Zimmerman’s public lambasting of the police department and its outgoing chief is rich with irony: A year later, the new chief took a national beating over how the department handled Zimmerman’s shooting of high school junior Trayvon Martin. The recording raises new questions about whether the neighborhood watch volunteer might have received preferential treatment the night of the shooting because he was familiar to officers in the department — or if any of the officers who took him into custody were the among those he criticized.
The community forum Zimmerman spoke at was called by Sanford’s mayor, Jeff Triplett, who at that time had yet to officially take office. The forum took place in the wake of a scandal involving the son of a police lieutenant, Justin Collison, who was captured on video punching a homeless man.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/22/2813681/zimmerman-rode-with-cops-ripped.html#storylink=cpy
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2012, 02:04:12 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trayvon-martin-shooting-witnesses-change-stories-ahead-zimmerman-133743219.html
Trayvon Martin shooting: Witnesses change stories ahead of Zimmerman trial
May 23, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2012, 02:31:32 PM »

"Why" are so many witnesses changing their account of what they saw?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2012, 02:39:31 PM »

http://abagond.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/this-was-also-trayvon-martin/

Photos at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/trayvon-martin-case-witnesses-change-stories_n_1539077.html?ncid=webmail1

Trayvon Martin Case: Witnesses Change Accounts, Which Could Hurt Zimmerman

George Zimmerman's self-defense claim could be hurt by his own witnesses, who have changed their accounts since they were interviewed early on in the Trayvon Martin case.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that four witnesses' statements regarding the Feb. 26 shooting changed significantly when they were interviewed a second time in March. The statements are included in the collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney's Office last week.

Here is an overview of the key changes in their accounts, as reported by the Sentinel.

This week, security video was released showing Trayvon Martin at a Sanford, Fla. 7-Eleven the night he died. The teen purchased a bag of Skittles and an Arizona iced tea, a short time before he was killed.

Zimmerman has been charged with shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on the evening of Feb. 26 in a gated community in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer called 911 and told a police dispatcher that the teen, who was returning from a trip to a nearby convenience store, "looked suspicious." After an altercation, Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest, subsequently telling local police that he acted in self-defense.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2012, 05:19:00 PM »

I am VERY curious also regarding WHY four witnesses have changed their story.  Isn't that odd?  Or does this happen often?  I sure hope that no one is messing with them or offering them money to change their story.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2012, 05:36:12 PM »

I know what it feels like to get Profiled It happens to me every time I take the Harley out for a ride .
They see a small blonde girl dressed like my picture on the side of my page, and boy do I get the shit.
 I'm me and that's how I live ..The only time I change is when I'm with my grandson because I have too ( per daughter)
I ride with a group of mostly men that respect me way more then outsiders
 I know how it feels and I don't have any tattoos just a low cut shirt  and I get doors slammed in my face and those  looks .. just saying

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »

Congresswoman to Discuss Trayvon Martin Case

Florida Congresswoman Frederica Wilson will hold a news conference Wednesday to address the situation surrounding the Trayvon Martin case.

Retired Police Director Robert Parker will also be participating in the conference. Parker will discuss how the Martin case has affected young black men who are graduating from high school and attending college in the fall, a release said.

The press conference will take place at 5 p.m. at New Hope Missionary Baptist Church located at 1881 NW 103rd Street in Miami.

Martin, 17, was fatally shot in February by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who claims he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47535474
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.