March 19, 2024, 02:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362700 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 29, 2012, 12:44:47 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-28/news/os-george-zimmerman-omara-more-evidence-20120528_1_special-prosecutor-angela-corey-evidence-statements

Court motions preview evidence public hasn't seen in George Zimmerman case
6:51 p.m. EST, May 28, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

In recent days, the public has seen a great deal of the evidence against George Zimmerman, including Trayvon Martin's autopsy records, crime-scene photos, interview recordings and police reports. But his lawyer says there's still a lot we haven't seen.

When the mountain of evidence was released earlier this month, defense attorney Mark O'Mara issued a statement saying prosecutors have turned over only "about half" of the evidence gathered so far in the second-degree-murder case against Zimmerman.

So what's left? Documents filed with the court by both the state and defense seeking to keep certain records under seal offer a peek behind the curtain and preview potentially important evidence.

But based on what what's out there now, legal experts say it's unlikely there's a bombshell waiting.

"I think that we have seen the best the state has to offer to this point," said Bill Sheaffer, an Orlando defense attorney and WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst.

Statements could challenge credibility
When prosecutors released recordings of interviews with witnesses in the case, the voice of the man who fired the fatal shot was notably absent. Zimmerman has given multiple statements to authorities. None has been released.

When prosecutors released recordings of interviews with witnesses in the case, the voice of the man who fired the fatal shot was notably absent. Zimmerman has given multiple statements to authorities. None has been released.

Special Prosecutor Angela Corey's office withheld those records, arguing that they fall under a statutory exemption for confessions. Zimmerman admits to shooting the unarmed 17-year-old but claims he fired in self-defense.

Those statements are likely the most important evidence the public hasn't seen, Sheaffer said.
 ::snipping2::
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »

10 slain, dozens injured in weekend shootings
Killings are double the figure for Memorial Day 2011

6:59 a.m. CDT, May 29, 2012
A man was shot dead near a raucous outdoor holiday party in the South Shore neighborhood late Monday night, bringing the number of homicides to 10 during a warm and violent Memorial Day weekend.

More than 40 shootings were reported during the four-day weekend. The city has had more homicides and shootings so far in 2012 than during the same time last year, according to unofficial briefing summaries prepared by the Chicago Police Department.

A department spokesman would not confirm the tally, saying several incidents were still under investigation and could not be classified at this time.

According to the summaries, there have been at least 200 homicides so far this year compared with 134 during the same period in 2011. That's a 49.25 percent increase over last year.

On Tuesday, Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy are expected to hold a news conference where they discuss two new crime reduction strategies.

The 10 people killed over the long weekend outnumber the four reported slain during the 2011 holiday weekend, when severe storms hit the Chicago area and forced many people inside.
Shootings are up nearly 14 percent over last year, according to the unofficial summaries. There have been 851 shootings so far in 2012 compared with 747 during the same period in 2011, the police data showed.   ::snipping2:: 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-9-slain-dozens-injured-in-weekend-shootings-20120528,0,2966984.story
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »

Barney Frank shocks graduation ceremony by telling black student: 'You can wear
this hoodie and no one will shoot at you'

Audiences at a graduation ceremony were left aghast when Congressman Barney Frank told a black degree recipient that his graduation gown finally gave him a hoodie that he could wear 'and no one will shoot at you'. The Democrat made the controversial remarks while speaking at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth graduation on Sunday. Frank was one of two people to receive the Chancellor's Distinguished Service Medal at the event. His comments were directed at Hubie Jones, a black recipient of an honorary doctorate, who he said had 'played a major role in diminishing inequality'.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=683086
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2012, 04:06:20 PM »

Judge To Rule On Media Access To Zimmerman's Statements
Prosecution, Defense Want To Keep Information Secret

SANFORD, Fla.  — WESH.com

A judge is expected to rule Friday whether or not to keep George Zimmerman's statement to police secret.

That judge, Ken Lester, will hear from the prosecution and the defense in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman made statements to investigators about the shooting and members of the media argue that those statements should be made public.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said Zimmerman's statements can make or break the case for either side.

"It is the key to the state's murder prosecution, and it's also the basis for his defense to claim self-defense," said Hornsby.

Prosecutors argue Zimmerman's statements can be seen as a confession to a crime and by law can not be released to the public along with other evidence.   ::snipping2:: 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47604266
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2012, 04:14:43 PM »

An Emotional Homecoming for Trayvon Martin’s Parents
Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton returned to Tracy’s hometown for an emotional gathering.

REPORTING FROM EAST ST. LOUIS, ILLINOIS — It was an event with ovations so thunderous and repeated that it seemed, at times, that the walls of the church would give way. Tracy Martin, the father of slain teenager Trayvon Martin, returned to his hometown of East St. Louis, Illinois. And the city turned out in force at the North End Baptist Church.

Trayvon’s parents and their lawyer traveled to this small town, on the banks of the Mississippi River and across from St. Louis, for an emotional Stop the Violence event at the church Friday. The city’s treasurer, clergy and a large number of Trayvon’s family attended the event, which was part rally and part worship service.

“It feels good to be home,” Martin said, to roaring applause. “I’m proud to be a product of East St. Louis. I’m happy to see so many family members out there. I love you all.”

Martin, who typically limits his remarks to a few minutes, spoke a great length, largely on the newly created Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation. He said the foundation was designed to undertake advocacy and support for families who have had to deal with “senseless violence” and the need for communities to work together to prevent violence.

The family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, said that another goal of the foundation was to teach conflict resolution techniques to young people. A third goal was to increase awareness “against all kinds of profiling.” The foundation would work toward reversing laws such as Florida’s controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, which many have criticized as license for vigilante activity.

“We have to learn to embrace each other,” Martin said. “If we could just take the guns away from people, we would have a better society. But you would have to replace them with something. The first thing is to replace them with God. The second thing is love. And third is education.”  ::snipping2::

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/05/29/an-emotional-homecoming-for-trayvon-martin-s-parents.html?ftcnt=HP_News
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 30, 2012, 10:40:59 AM »

Trayvon Martin shooting wasn't a case of racial profiling
 By Mark NeJame, CNN Contributor

(CNN) -- Ever since the Trayvon Martin case came to national attention, George Zimmerman has been described by some as having racially profiled the 17-year-old before he was shot and killed.

There's a difference of opinion about whether racial profiling was actually involved, but a key question that is often overlooked is the distinction between profiling by a citizen and profiling by a member of law enforcement. That distinction is likely to be crucial in determining the direction the case may go.

As a criminal defense attorney for more than 30 years, I can't even begin to recall how many cases my firm has handled that involved challenging law enforcement officers for the practice of stopping or searching an individual based on what is typically referred to as racial profiling.

Essentially, racial profiling occurs when race, national origin or ethnicity is the primary or sole consideration used by an officer of the law when intervening in a law enforcement capacity. Racial profiling is a form of discrimination that is not only despicable, but also is an illegal and improper basis for any police officer to stop, search, arrest or investigate another person.

The issue of racial profiling has been bandied about often in discussions of Martin's shooting. As with many things concerning the case, much misinformation has circulated.

What Trayvon Martin's girlfriend heard
Zimmerman was not a law enforcement agent. He was a civilian, operating under different legal standards than those applied to the police. Merely because he was a neighborhood watch captain does not attach law enforcement status to him.

Tape showed Zimmerman's anger over black man's beating

It has been reported that he acquired a concealed weapon permit, which legally allowed him to conceal the gun that was used to shoot and kill Martin.

Hence, although Zimmerman was possibly negligent, irresponsible and exercised poor judgment, it was not illegal for him to follow Martin, carry a gun when doing so or even ignore the opinion of the civilian 911 dispatcher when advised, regarding his following Martin, "OK, we don't need you to do that."

The only legal relevance as to whether race was the determining factor in the following and killing of Martin was whether it goes to establish if Zimmerman exercised a "depraved mind" regarding the killing.

This requisite depravity is a necessary element for second-degree murder in Florida, the crime for which Zimmerman has been charged. If racism or bigotry can be established as the basis for killing Martin, then a second-degree murder charge could be appropriate.

However, with the evidence that has emerged, especially that contained within the discovery documents released in recent days, proof of a racial motive concerning the shooting seems wholly lacking.   ::snipping2:: 

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/30/opinion/nejame-zimmerman-racial-profiling/index.html
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #266 on: May 30, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »

An Emotional Homecoming for Trayvon Martin’s Parents
Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton returned to Tracy’s hometown for an emotional gathering.

REPORTING FROM EAST ST. LOUIS, ILLINOIS — It was an event with ovations so thunderous and repeated that it seemed, at times, that the walls of the church would give way. Tracy Martin, the father of slain teenager Trayvon Martin, returned to his hometown of East St. Louis, Illinois. And the city turned out in force at the North End Baptist Church.

Trayvon’s parents and their lawyer traveled to this small town, on the banks of the Mississippi River and across from St. Louis, for an emotional Stop the Violence event at the church Friday. The city’s treasurer, clergy and a large number of Trayvon’s family attended the event, which was part rally and part worship service.

“It feels good to be home,” Martin said, to roaring applause. “I’m proud to be a product of East St. Louis. I’m happy to see so many family members out there. I love you all.”

Martin, who typically limits his remarks to a few minutes, spoke a great length, largely on the newly created Justice for Trayvon Martin Foundation. He said the foundation was designed to undertake advocacy and support for families who have had to deal with “senseless violence” and the need for communities to work together to prevent violence.

The family’s lawyer, Benjamin Crump, said that another goal of the foundation was to teach conflict resolution techniques to young people. A third goal was to increase awareness “against all kinds of profiling.” The foundation would work toward reversing laws such as Florida’s controversial "Stand Your Ground" law, which many have criticized as license for vigilante activity.

“We have to learn to embrace each other,” Martin said. “If we could just take the guns away from people, we would have a better society. But you would have to replace them with something. The first thing is to replace them with God. The second thing is love. And third is education.”  ::snipping2::

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2012/05/29/an-emotional-homecoming-for-trayvon-martin-s-parents.html?ftcnt=HP_News

Wonder how much Traymom pulled inthis time....I also wonder if she, Tracy and his brother receive profits from the poster that is modeled after the HOPE one from the 2008 US POTUS campaign....but, if guns are taken away we become a defenseless society, sitting ducks since really it's not like the criminals are law abiding citizens anyway....wonder if they are opposed to reverse racism also

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2012, 12:14:49 PM »

TOLER-

Did you see those videos from the 7-11 of what they call Larry, Moe and Curly? I couldn't believe that one kid (or I assume it was a kid) in the hoodie literally drawn up so tight you couldnt see anything but maybe a nose...if I had been the one behind the counter I would have called 911 just out of fear, all 3 looked sketchy. But, I also noticed Trayvon came back and had read and heard he didn't go straight home according to the time stamp on the recording and all that, but that video was extremely interesting and I wonder how many more are out there from the 7-11, how many outside cameras caught anything in the shopping strip where the 7-11 was

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 30, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »

Interesting about 7-11

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: May 31, 2012, 12:36:59 AM »

TOLER-

Did you see those videos from the 7-11 of what they call Larry, Moe and Curly? I couldn't believe that one kid (or I assume it was a kid) in the hoodie literally drawn up so tight you couldnt see anything but maybe a nose...if I had been the one behind the counter I would have called 911 just out of fear, all 3 looked sketchy. But, I also noticed Trayvon came back and had read and heard he didn't go straight home according to the time stamp on the recording and all that, but that video was extremely interesting and I wonder how many more are out there from the 7-11, how many outside cameras caught anything in the shopping strip where the 7-11 was

Yeah, I did see the vid, Island. There's a loooong interesting article about the store vid posted way back somewhere...will look for it tomorrow and post link for you. Won't be surprised to hear there are cameras outside the store as well...
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2012, 12:40:27 AM »

George Zimmerman's Lawyer Prepares His Twinkie Defense Strategy "The Monty Python Defense"

My client George Zimmerman is a very vulnerable individual weighing only 250 pounds. Fragile and delicate like a petite, gamine ballet dancer. His assailant Trayvon Martin was over 100 pounds lighter -- making him much more agile and dangerous. Furthermore Trayvon Martin was armed with a bag of Skittles AND an iced tea. These are lethal weapons. It is no wonder that my client felt so threatened. And quite understandably felt that his life was in danger.

Further, my client was raised on a steady diet of the educational television program "Monty Python's Flying Circus" in which people are taught to use a gun to shoot people armed with such frightening weapons.

For example in the lesson "Self-Defense Against Fresh Fruit" (Season 1: Episode 4), a man who is attacked by an assailant wielding a banana is only prevented from being murdered by shooting the attacker with a handgun.  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/martin-lewis/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman_b_1379289.html

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2012, 12:43:36 AM »

Activist sues Sanford over Trayvon Martin public records

A political activist who's repeatedly asked Sanford to produce public records in the Trayvon Martin shooting – especially police-made videos – on Wednesday sued the city, accusing it of willfully violating the state's public records act. Charles Grapski began making the requests April 3, according to his suit.

Over the next two weeks, he made three others, his suit alleges. Although a month has now passed, he has not received the records, according to his attorney, Lawrence G. Walters of Longwood., nor has he been given a written reason, explaining why they're exempt from public disclosure.

The city's response, Walters said Wednesday, "is ridiculous. … These are our records. They don't belong to the city." Grapski was requesting videos, police records related to Neighborhood Watch groups and the records requests made by news organizations and others.  ::snipping2::

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-trayvon-martin-public-recorsd-suit-20120530-5,0,6738508.story
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2012, 10:34:56 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/31/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html
Zimmerman defense, prosecution unite to oppose public release of info
June 1, 2012

George Zimmerman's statements to police are among documents attorneys argue should be kept from the public

CNN) -- George Zimmerman's defense team and prosecutors trying to convict him of murder in Trayvon Martin's death will be on the same side in court Friday, fighting against media companies' request to release more information in the hot-button case.

Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. will preside over the hearing, which is set to begin at 1:30 p.m., during which prosecution and defense lawyers will argue that a host of material should remain sealed. Scott Ponce of the Miami-based law firm Holland & Knight will argue for more disclosure on behalf of various newspapers, TV stations and their parent companies.

The opposing arguments were laid out in motions filed in advance of Friday's hearing.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2012, 10:37:56 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oqLOeuBwJOI
7-11 surveillance video shows Trayvon Martin
Published on May 17, 2012 by CNN

7-11 surveillance video shows Trayvon Martin before his altercation with George Zimmerman.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2012, 10:44:17 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-31/news/os-george-zimmerman-new-lawyer-west-20120531_1_federal-public-defender-defense-lawyer-legal-team

George Zimmerman's legal team adds murder specialist Don West

George Zimmerman, the defendant in one of the most-watched murder cases in the country, on Thursday added a new lawyer to his defense team: veteran Orlando attorney Donald R. West, who specializes in murders.

Attorney Mark O'Mara, lead defense counsel in the case, plans to make a formal announcement today.

Challapalca him!
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »

Wal-Mart withdraws from conservative group

NEW YORK — Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has withdrawn its membership in a conservative political group that has come under fire as part of the Trayvon Martin case, saying it has strayed from its core mission to advance free-market principles.

The group, the American Legislative Exchange Council, or ALEC, is made up of a group of lawmakers and private sector officials and has become a lightning rod for political debate in recent months. Wal-Mart has been a member since 1993.

Liberal activists complain that ALEC, which has been around for nearly 40 years, improperly influences legislation around the country by allowing corporate leaders to develop model legislation alongside state lawmakers. They also point to some of the laws that ALEC has helped spread around the country, such as ID rules for voters and the so-called "Stand Your Ground" self-defense law that’s at the center of the Florida case in which teenager Martin was killed.

For its part, ALEC has said that it is being unfairly targeted as part of a broader campaign against its conservative agenda. It also says efforts to tie it into the Martin case are unfair. In April it said it would it was eliminating its public safety task force that had dealt with the "Stand Your Ground" law and said it was refocusing those resources on economic matters  ::snipping2:: 

http://bostonherald.com/business/general/view/20120531wal-mart_withdraws_from_conservative_group/
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2012, 11:07:56 PM »

I'm Just A Rapper
Destructive Ignorance in St. Louis and South Florida and the Unfulfilled Potential of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman

Editor: Tef Poe is an artist from St. Louis City. Through powerful imagery and complicated honesty, he has earned a reputation as one of the best rappers telling the story of St. Louis, which is about much more than one place. Poe has been featured in music publications such as XXL and Urb Magazine. His next project War Machine 2 is slated to be released June 5th and followed up by a full-length with DJ Burn One entitled Cheer For The Villain. Follow him on twitter @tefpoe

I'm Just A Rapper, Tef discusses modern life, hip-hop, and the deep connection between them.

My relationship with music has made me a bit more sensitive than I would prefer to be. Our favorite songs somehow signify the signs of the times and the momentum of our society. I think about the Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman case on the regular. I've pondered if I should musically address this incident through song. I sat in my living room watching the Zimmerman bond hearing a few weeks ago on CNN and I can't help but think about the wasted potential affiliated with this case. I look at George Zimmerman and I feel sorry and ashamed for him. The Martin family lost a beloved son to this tragedy.

Now the Zimmermans will possibly lose their son to the judicial system. Racism is an unforgiving beast and ignorance surely adds fire to the flame which keeps it alive. There is no clear winner in this scenario -- everyone will lose. This story is a complete waste of human potential for both parties.

Growing up in St. Louis, I was faced with many decisions. The pressures of a young man growing up in impoverished neighborhoods can be intense. Should I join a gang for protection and do I smoke marijuana to fit in with my peers? The wrong decisions could open the door to death or prison. My story could have easily gone differently than it has, and my true potential would have never flourished. Trayvon didn't wake up the morning of his death with the intent to die. I personally don't believe Zimmerman was living life set upon becoming a murderer. In the blink of an eye everything can change for a person. We hope that most change is positive, but in the heat of the moment tragedy can happen.

This isn't a Zimmer pity party this is a discussion about wasted potential. As a musician I am constantly living life in fear of wasting time and living my life with a uncertain purpose. People such as Trayvon Martin die in the name of motivating us to never take a single day for granted. Some of us are guilty of living life blindly without a plan for tomorrow. We live to fulfill the dreams of other people. Day in and day out we faithfully go to work for another person's aspirations. The sum of our lives has been reduced to a very robotic form of existence. We live to work, eat, sleep -- freedom of thought is often something we take for granted. We do not cherish nor respect the power of our own potential. Imagine if you were robbed of the chance to dream about your future. For me, such a thought is frightening and unbearable. But this is indeed the reality most of us live in whether we know it or not. So here we are, struggling to climb out the abyss of self-doubt and social insecurity.

You are different than me so I will vilify you to protect myself. I could careless about your mother, your father and your children. I will allow myself to bow down to ignorance. I will not think about tomorrow and I do not care about your future. I am human but I do not feel as if all humans are members of the human family.

These are the seeds of homophobia, racism, sexism and anything else that is evil.

Trayvon never got to attend his first rap concert as an adult. He didn't get to enjoy the Arizona Tea that he purchased prior to his death. Unfortunately, this story is not unique to so many black males in Trayvons position. Young men living in a world that doesn't completely embrace them for who they are. When this is your position in the world you quickly learn to adapt or get devoured by the perceptions of others. We live in a generation of people who are seeking to maximize our potential even though many of us currently have no clue how to do so. We argue over ridiculous things like same-sex marriage as if any of us actually give a damn about marriage to begin with. We are overly consumed by worrying about the wrong things at all times. We are judgmental and often heartless about the plight and struggle of those that are different from us. We run from responsibility, point the finger at others and seldom seem to look in the mirror at ourselves. We do not connect with anything that isn't buried in ignorance and lack of education. We have taught ourselves to disregard facts and create theories based upon Facebook blurbs.

Zimmerman followed Trayvon and approached him. He says his actions were self-defense but I don't agree. I'm going to select a random teenage male in the Loop follow him with a gun and see what happens. He'll probably get a little scared and run or turn around and fight me. I'm going to pull out the gun and blow his young brains out, smoke a cigarette, wait for the cops to come, and tell them it was self defense.  ::snipping2:: 

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2012/05/trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_ignorance_trial.php

Two more pages...

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2012, 11:13:59 PM »

Here y'go, Island...

Interesting Development – Trayvon

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/
Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed
Posted on May 26, 2012 by sundancecracker
UPDATE:  CONFIRMED !

Edit to fix link.  MB
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:27:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2012, 03:04:07 AM »

Here y'go, Island...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/
Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed

Edit to fix link.  MB

Tolyer - TY

Interesting.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2012, 04:07:09 AM »

Here y'go, Island...

Edit to fix link.  MB

Tolyer - TY

Interesting.

The "comments" are interesting, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.