March 18, 2024, 09:26:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362650 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2012, 04:07:45 AM »

Muffy - TY for fixing my link.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2012, 04:08:55 AM »

Here y'go, Island...

Interesting Development – Trayvon

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/
Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed
Posted on May 26, 2012 by sundancecracker
UPDATE:  CONFIRMED !

Edit to fix link.  MB

Tolyer - TY

Interesting.

The "comments" are interesting, too.

ha ha...wait...that wasn't "my link"....guess I'm used to mine being wrong...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »

Interesting...how did Trayvon hook up with these guys when apparently he was not familiar or from around the area?
Personally, I feel that hoodies should not be pulled over heads, faces when in any store etc...what is the point of it except to cause speculation of what you are up to! Banks do not allow them...before long, convince stores will follow IMO..
If I was the clerk working in that store and these 3 came in like that, I would be nervous...they probably are perfectly innocent but why portray themselves to be questionable? Jmo...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2012, 09:36:34 AM »

Here y'go, Island...

Interesting Development – Trayvon

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/26/interesting-development-trayvon-martin-quid-pro-quo-at-the-7-11/
Interesting Development – Trayvon Martin Quid Pro Quo at the 7-11? Update – Confirmed
Posted on May 26, 2012 by sundancecracker
UPDATE:  CONFIRMED !

Edit to fix link.  MB

Interesting, thanks for posting that and I am totally curious how he hooked up with them but it did appear he left the 7-11, and came back....also scared to death about the homemade recipes for drugs I read about....never even heard of lean but it apparantlys a well known fact among rappers and those that follow that type of thing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: June 01, 2012, 02:07:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan

52m Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
State wants George Zimmerman's bond revoked!

12:07 PM - 1 Jun 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2012, 02:10:36 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/01/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html
Prosecutors: Revoke Zimmerman's bond
June 1, 2012

George Zimmerman appears at his bond hearing in April in Sanford, Florida. He is free on bail in the death of Trayvon Martin.

CNN) -- Prosecutors in Florida asked a judge Friday to revoke bond for George Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.

Prosecutors argued that Zimmerman "misrepresented, misled and deceived the court" during an April bond hearing about whether he had a U.S. passport and about his family's financial circumstances.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's defense team and prosecutors will be on the same side in court Friday afternoon fighting media companies' request to release more information in the case.

Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. will preside over the hearing. Prosecution and defense lawyers will argue that a host of material should remain sealed. Scott Ponce of the Miami-based law firm Holland & Knight will argue for more disclosure on behalf of various newspapers, TV stations and their parent companies.

The opposing arguments were laid out in motions filed in advance of Friday's hearing.
 ::snipping2::

(Interesting comments)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/01/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html
Prosecutors: Revoke Zimmerman's bond
June 1, 2012

George Zimmerman appears at his bond hearing in April in Sanford, Florida. He is free on bail in the death of Trayvon Martin.

CNN) -- Prosecutors in Florida asked a judge Friday to revoke bond for George Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.

Prosecutors argued that Zimmerman "misrepresented, misled and deceived the court" during an April bond hearing about whether he had a U.S. passport and about his family's financial circumstances.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's defense team and prosecutors will be on the same side in court Friday afternoon fighting media companies' request to release more information in the case.

Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. will preside over the hearing. Prosecution and defense lawyers will argue that a host of material should remain sealed. Scott Ponce of the Miami-based law firm Holland & Knight will argue for more disclosure on behalf of various newspapers, TV stations and their parent companies.

The opposing arguments were laid out in motions filed in advance of Friday's hearing.

(Interesting comments)

Definitely not a smart move on the side of the defense.  Those that are wanting to hang him are looking for anything and everything to turn potential jurors against him.  He shouldn't have lied.  Why on earth would he do that in the middle of this circus?  He knows that they are going to dig and dig hard. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2012, 03:11:16 PM »

Just heard on the news that bond was revoked 

I will go find a link (unless someone beats me to it)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/01/12010484-judge-revokes-bail-for-george-zimmerman-in-trayvon-martin-case?lite

Judge revokes bail for George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case
By NBC's Jamie Novogrod
Edit to add article date.  MB  June 1, 2012

A Florida judge on Friday revoked the bail for George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case, saying he had misled the court about his finances, and ordered him to present himself to the court within 48 hours.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:17:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2012, 03:33:24 PM »

TOLER-

Did you see those videos from the 7-11 of what they call Larry, Moe and Curly? I couldn't believe that one kid (or I assume it was a kid) in the hoodie literally drawn up so tight you couldnt see anything but maybe a nose...if I had been the one behind the counter I would have called 911 just out of fear, all 3 looked sketchy. But, I also noticed Trayvon came back and had read and heard he didn't go straight home according to the time stamp on the recording and all that, but that video was extremely interesting and I wonder how many more are out there from the 7-11, how many outside cameras caught anything in the shopping strip where the 7-11 was

The store clerk didn't seem worried or afraid in any way.  It was raining that night.  Would make sense to have your hoodie up. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2012, 03:36:05 PM »

TOLER-

Did you see those videos from the 7-11 of what they call Larry, Moe and Curly? I couldn't believe that one kid (or I assume it was a kid) in the hoodie literally drawn up so tight you couldnt see anything but maybe a nose...if I had been the one behind the counter I would have called 911 just out of fear, all 3 looked sketchy. But, I also noticed Trayvon came back and had read and heard he didn't go straight home according to the time stamp on the recording and all that, but that video was extremely interesting and I wonder how many more are out there from the 7-11, how many outside cameras caught anything in the shopping strip where the 7-11 was

The store clerk didn't seem worried or afraid in any way.  It was raining that night.  Would make sense to have your hoodie up. 

I am not talking about the hoodie being up, he had it pulled so that only his nose was visible...have you seen the video?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »

George Zimmerman's bond revoked by judge, 48 hours to surrender in Trayvon Martin killing
By Barry Leibowitz
Edit to add article address.  MB  June 1, 2012

CBS/AP) SANFORD, Fla. - A judge Friday revoked bond for George Zimmerman, and gave the neighborhood watch volunteer who killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin 48 hours to surrender.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57445656-504083/george-zimmermans-bond-revoked-by-judge-48-hours-to-surrender-in-trayvon-martin-killing/

48 Hours to surrender.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:17:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »

TOLER-

I am not talking about the hoodie being up, he had it pulled so that only his nose was visible...have you seen the video?

I just saw the video.  The same person with the tightly drawn hoodie eventually took his hoodie off in the video.  It looks to me like his jacket is very wet so maybe it was raining really hard?  When I go for a jog and it's raining I draw my hoodie super tight. 

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2012, 04:20:39 PM »

I'm Just A Rapper
Destructive Ignorance in St. Louis and South Florida and the Unfulfilled Potential of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman

Editor: Tef Poe is an artist from St. Louis City. Through powerful imagery and complicated honesty, he has earned a reputation as one of the best rappers telling the story of St. Louis, which is about much more than one place. Poe has been featured in music publications such as XXL and Urb Magazine. His next project War Machine 2 is slated to be released June 5th and followed up by a full-length with DJ Burn One entitled Cheer For The Villain. Follow him on twitter @tefpoe

I'm Just A Rapper, Tef discusses modern life, hip-hop, and the deep connection between them.

My relationship with music has made me a bit more sensitive than I would prefer to be. Our favorite songs somehow signify the signs of the times and the momentum of our society. I think about the Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman case on the regular. I've pondered if I should musically address this incident through song. I sat in my living room watching the Zimmerman bond hearing a few weeks ago on CNN and I can't help but think about the wasted potential affiliated with this case. I look at George Zimmerman and I feel sorry and ashamed for him. The Martin family lost a beloved son to this tragedy.

Now the Zimmermans will possibly lose their son to the judicial system. Racism is an unforgiving beast and ignorance surely adds fire to the flame which keeps it alive. There is no clear winner in this scenario -- everyone will lose. This story is a complete waste of human potential for both parties.

Growing up in St. Louis, I was faced with many decisions. The pressures of a young man growing up in impoverished neighborhoods can be intense. Should I join a gang for protection and do I smoke marijuana to fit in with my peers? The wrong decisions could open the door to death or prison. My story could have easily gone differently than it has, and my true potential would have never flourished. Trayvon didn't wake up the morning of his death with the intent to die. I personally don't believe Zimmerman was living life set upon becoming a murderer. In the blink of an eye everything can change for a person. We hope that most change is positive, but in the heat of the moment tragedy can happen.

This isn't a Zimmer pity party this is a discussion about wasted potential. As a musician I am constantly living life in fear of wasting time and living my life with a uncertain purpose. People such as Trayvon Martin die in the name of motivating us to never take a single day for granted. Some of us are guilty of living life blindly without a plan for tomorrow. We live to fulfill the dreams of other people. Day in and day out we faithfully go to work for another person's aspirations. The sum of our lives has been reduced to a very robotic form of existence. We live to work, eat, sleep -- freedom of thought is often something we take for granted. We do not cherish nor respect the power of our own potential. Imagine if you were robbed of the chance to dream about your future. For me, such a thought is frightening and unbearable. But this is indeed the reality most of us live in whether we know it or not. So here we are, struggling to climb out the abyss of self-doubt and social insecurity.

You are different than me so I will vilify you to protect myself. I could careless about your mother, your father and your children. I will allow myself to bow down to ignorance. I will not think about tomorrow and I do not care about your future. I am human but I do not feel as if all humans are members of the human family.

These are the seeds of homophobia, racism, sexism and anything else that is evil.

Trayvon never got to attend his first rap concert as an adult. He didn't get to enjoy the Arizona Tea that he purchased prior to his death. Unfortunately, this story is not unique to so many black males in Trayvons position. Young men living in a world that doesn't completely embrace them for who they are. When this is your position in the world you quickly learn to adapt or get devoured by the perceptions of others. We live in a generation of people who are seeking to maximize our potential even though many of us currently have no clue how to do so. We argue over ridiculous things like same-sex marriage as if any of us actually give a damn about marriage to begin with. We are overly consumed by worrying about the wrong things at all times. We are judgmental and often heartless about the plight and struggle of those that are different from us. We run from responsibility, point the finger at others and seldom seem to look in the mirror at ourselves. We do not connect with anything that isn't buried in ignorance and lack of education. We have taught ourselves to disregard facts and create theories based upon Facebook blurbs.

Zimmerman followed Trayvon and approached him. He says his actions were self-defense but I don't agree. I'm going to select a random teenage male in the Loop follow him with a gun and see what happens. He'll probably get a little scared and run or turn around and fight me. I'm going to pull out the gun and blow his young brains out, smoke a cigarette, wait for the cops to come, and tell them it was self defense.   ::snipping2:: 

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2012/05/trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_ignorance_trial.php

Two more pages...

A readers comment from the above link:

"I've been making the point all along that I sincerely hope that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch. And I tell people why. Look at it from Trayvon's point of view, which, thanks to the fact that he was on a hands-free phone at the time, we know:

Trayvon Martin was a teenaged boy ...

Who had been followed for a block and a half by a middle aged man in a van ...

And then stalked for another black and a half through an alley by that same man, in the rain ...

And when the middle aged man caught up with him and Trayvon asked him who he was and why he was following him, he refused to say.

What in the HELL do people THINK that Trayvon thought he was dealing with? I don't think George Zimmerman was right to assume that some random teenaged kid he'd never seen before was a burglar, but for crying out loud, we raise all of our kids to think that a strange adult in a van who stalks you for blocks is a pedophile kidnapper. I sincerely do expect that Trayvon roughed him up bad, because as far as Trayvon Martin knew, he was fighting for his life; as far as he knew, if he lost this fight, nobody would ever see him again but his abductor.

George Zimmerman had no business stalking that kid, and even less business putting a gun in his waistband before doing so. But all the way up to the last second, this whole tragedy could probably have been avoided if, when Martin asked him who he was and why he was following him, he had said "Neighborhood Watch"."

Obviously George wasn't driving a van but I do believe this commenter has outlined exactly how Trayvon and Zimmerman's encounter went down.

I took to liberty of bolding some highlights I thought were relevant in the above article also, Toler.  I appreciate your links in that they look at every angle of this tragedy.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »

I'm Just A Rapper
Destructive Ignorance in St. Louis and South Florida and the Unfulfilled Potential of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman

Editor: Tef Poe is an artist from St. Louis City. Through powerful imagery and complicated honesty, he has earned a reputation as one of the best rappers telling the story of St. Louis, which is about much more than one place. Poe has been featured in music publications such as XXL and Urb Magazine. His next project War Machine 2 is slated to be released June 5th and followed up by a full-length with DJ Burn One entitled Cheer For The Villain. Follow him on twitter @tefpoe

I'm Just A Rapper, Tef discusses modern life, hip-hop, and the deep connection between them.

My relationship with music has made me a bit more sensitive than I would prefer to be. Our favorite songs somehow signify the signs of the times and the momentum of our society. I think about the Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman case on the regular. I've pondered if I should musically address this incident through song. I sat in my living room watching the Zimmerman bond hearing a few weeks ago on CNN and I can't help but think about the wasted potential affiliated with this case. I look at George Zimmerman and I feel sorry and ashamed for him. The Martin family lost a beloved son to this tragedy.

Now the Zimmermans will possibly lose their son to the judicial system. Racism is an unforgiving beast and ignorance surely adds fire to the flame which keeps it alive. There is no clear winner in this scenario -- everyone will lose. This story is a complete waste of human potential for both parties.

Growing up in St. Louis, I was faced with many decisions. The pressures of a young man growing up in impoverished neighborhoods can be intense. Should I join a gang for protection and do I smoke marijuana to fit in with my peers? The wrong decisions could open the door to death or prison. My story could have easily gone differently than it has, and my true potential would have never flourished. Trayvon didn't wake up the morning of his death with the intent to die. I personally don't believe Zimmerman was living life set upon becoming a murderer. In the blink of an eye everything can change for a person. We hope that most change is positive, but in the heat of the moment tragedy can happen.

This isn't a Zimmer pity party this is a discussion about wasted potential. As a musician I am constantly living life in fear of wasting time and living my life with a uncertain purpose. People such as Trayvon Martin die in the name of motivating us to never take a single day for granted. Some of us are guilty of living life blindly without a plan for tomorrow. We live to fulfill the dreams of other people. Day in and day out we faithfully go to work for another person's aspirations. The sum of our lives has been reduced to a very robotic form of existence. We live to work, eat, sleep -- freedom of thought is often something we take for granted. We do not cherish nor respect the power of our own potential. Imagine if you were robbed of the chance to dream about your future. For me, such a thought is frightening and unbearable. But this is indeed the reality most of us live in whether we know it or not. So here we are, struggling to climb out the abyss of self-doubt and social insecurity.

You are different than me so I will vilify you to protect myself. I could careless about your mother, your father and your children. I will allow myself to bow down to ignorance. I will not think about tomorrow and I do not care about your future. I am human but I do not feel as if all humans are members of the human family.

These are the seeds of homophobia, racism, sexism and anything else that is evil.

Trayvon never got to attend his first rap concert as an adult. He didn't get to enjoy the Arizona Tea that he purchased prior to his death. Unfortunately, this story is not unique to so many black males in Trayvons position. Young men living in a world that doesn't completely embrace them for who they are. When this is your position in the world you quickly learn to adapt or get devoured by the perceptions of others. We live in a generation of people who are seeking to maximize our potential even though many of us currently have no clue how to do so. We argue over ridiculous things like same-sex marriage as if any of us actually give a damn about marriage to begin with. We are overly consumed by worrying about the wrong things at all times. We are judgmental and often heartless about the plight and struggle of those that are different from us. We run from responsibility, point the finger at others and seldom seem to look in the mirror at ourselves. We do not connect with anything that isn't buried in ignorance and lack of education. We have taught ourselves to disregard facts and create theories based upon Facebook blurbs.

Zimmerman followed Trayvon and approached him. He says his actions were self-defense but I don't agree. I'm going to select a random teenage male in the Loop follow him with a gun and see what happens. He'll probably get a little scared and run or turn around and fight me. I'm going to pull out the gun and blow his young brains out, smoke a cigarette, wait for the cops to come, and tell them it was self defense.   ::snipping2:: 

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/rftmusic/2012/05/trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_ignorance_trial.php

Two more pages...

A readers comment from the above link:

"I've been making the point all along that I sincerely hope that Trayvon Martin threw the first punch. And I tell people why. Look at it from Trayvon's point of view, which, thanks to the fact that he was on a hands-free phone at the time, we know:

Trayvon Martin was a teenaged boy ...

Who had been followed for a block and a half by a middle aged man in a van ...

And then stalked for another black and a half through an alley by that same man, in the rain ...

And when the middle aged man caught up with him and Trayvon asked him who he was and why he was following him, he refused to say.

What in the HELL do people THINK that Trayvon thought he was dealing with? I don't think George Zimmerman was right to assume that some random teenaged kid he'd never seen before was a burglar, but for crying out loud, we raise all of our kids to think that a strange adult in a van who stalks you for blocks is a pedophile kidnapper. I sincerely do expect that Trayvon roughed him up bad, because as far as Trayvon Martin knew, he was fighting for his life; as far as he knew, if he lost this fight, nobody would ever see him again but his abductor.

George Zimmerman had no business stalking that kid, and even less business putting a gun in his waistband before doing so. But all the way up to the last second, this whole tragedy could probably have been avoided if, when Martin asked him who he was and why he was following him, he had said "Neighborhood Watch"."

Obviously George wasn't driving a van but I do believe this commenter has outlined exactly how Trayvon and Zimmerman's encounter went down.

I took to liberty of bolding some highlights I thought were relevant in the above article also, Toler.  I appreciate your links in that they look at every angle of this tragedy.

It's so interesting how we see this case so differently...I guess it's all about perspective (ha...I just learned about this in school last week Smile) Since we don't have all of the facts...neither side.  I have seen what are said to be facts...spun for both sides.  I enjoy reading both sides though...I feel like a pendulum as I watch both sides. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »

Judge revokes bail for George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case

court revokes Zimmerman's bond.

By NBC's Jamie Novogrod
Edit to add article date.  MB June 1, 2012
A Florida judge on Friday revoked the bail for George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case, saying he had misled the court about his finances, and ordered him to present himself to the court within 48 hours.
 Prosecutors alleged that Zimmerman, 28, hid from the court the fact that he had raised $135,000 on a website he set up before he was granted $150,000 bail on April 20. Zimmerman is facing second-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Martin, 17, in February.

In a hearing in Sanford, Fla., that Zimmerman did not attend, Judge Kenneth Lester said Zimmerman engaged in a "material falsehood" about his finances.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda  said Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, led the court to believe they were penniless, which he called a “blatant lie."

De la Rionda said the Zimmermans spoke in "code" about moving finances around during telephone calls while George Zimmerman was in custody.

The state also alleged Zimmerman held a second passport after surrendering one to the court when bail was granted. In revoking bail, Lester said he was not swayed by arguments about the second passport, often routinely obtained by people   ::snipping2::  

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/01/12010484-judge-revokes-bail-for-george-zimmerman-in-trayvon-martin-case?lite
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 05:18:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »

Please remember to add the date when posting articles.   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2012, 05:30:19 PM »

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2116289,00.html
Zimmerman Must Surrender; Bond Revoked
By AP/Kyle Hightower
June 1, 2012

(SANFORD, Fla.) — A judge has revoked the bond of the neighborhood watch volunteer charged with killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and ordered him returned to jail within 48 hours.

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester said Friday that George Zimmerman misled the court about how much money he had available when his bond was set for $150,000 in April. Prosecutors claim Zimmerman had $135,000 available that had been raised by a website he set up.

Prosecutors also say he failed to surrender a second passport.

The defense says the finances are an innocent misunderstanding.

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2012, 05:32:14 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I goofed with two posts!! Got new glasses yesterday and thinkin' am not too pleased with the lenses....that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
Thanks for correcting. xx
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2012, 05:33:35 PM »

Sorry Muffy, I goofed with two posts!! Got new glasses yesterday and thinkin' am not too pleased with the lenses....that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
Thanks for correcting. xx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.