March 19, 2024, 02:44:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362706 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: June 28, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/25/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Penn State Cover-Up of Sandusky`s Abuse?
Aired June 25, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

::snipping2::
Now, tonight George Zimmerman finally admits he was wrong. No he wasn`t talking about shooting Trayvon Martin. He`s talking about lying to the judge. You`ll remember Zimmerman was thrown back in jail after prosecutors proved he knew exactly how much money he had, raked in from donations. In fact he tried to speak to his wife about it in code allegedly. Watch this.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, CHARGED WITH MURDER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: If the bond is 50, pay the 50. If it`s more than 50, just pay 10 percent to the bondsman.

SHERRIE ZIMMERMAN, WIFE OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: You don`t want me to pay -- $100?

G. ZIMMERMAN: I don`t know.

S. ZIMMERMAN: All right. Well, just think about it.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now George says he, quote, "accepts responsibility for his part in allowing the court to be misled. Wow. Why the sudden change of heart? Because he`s asking the judge to set a new bond so he can get out of jail again. He says he surrendered his funds to his attorney. He poses no harm to the community. He`s not a flight risk. He seems to forget that one of the other reasons bond was revoked because he had two passports.

What will the judge decide? We`ll find out in a new hearing on Friday and we`ll tell you right here.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: June 28, 2012, 09:22:04 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/26/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Husband of Murdered Woman Arrested for Hiring Hitman; John Edwards, Mistress Split Up
Aired June 26, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, CHARGED WITH MURDER: She said a few stitches.

Ended up on top of me. And he kept punching my face. My head. I was screaming for help.

Put his hand on his nose -- my nose and the other hand on my mouth and said, "Shut the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) up."

SYBRINA FULTON, MOTHER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: Our son was not committing any crimes.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No justice! No peace! No justice! No peace!

ZIMMERMAN: My head was going to explode.

He said, "You`re going to die tonight, (EXPLETIVE DELETED)."

He says, "You`re going to die tonight. You`re going to die tonight, (EXPLETIVE DELETED)."

BENJAMIN CRUMP, LAWYER FOR TRAYVON`S PARENTS: His credibility is the most important thing in this entire case.

ZIMMERMAN: I didn`t think I hit him because he like sat up and was like, "Oh, you got me. You got it, you got me, you got it," something like that.

Want to just focus on my head?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

ZIMMERMAN: Tonight more new evidence pouring out of Florida. We finally learn why cops doubted George Zimmerman`s story.

Jane Velez-Mitchell back with you live.

What you`re going to see right now is a just-released video documenting Zimmerman`s injuries on February 27. That is the day after he shot and killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin. These wounds are crucial because they help to prove or disprove Zimmerman`s claim that he acted in self-defense.

Also, for the first time, we are hearing George Zimmerman talking about his injuries in detail. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, CHARGED WITH MURDER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: I have a broken nose. She said I could use stitches, but she would rather not put them in as long as I didn`t mess with my head because the skin was already -- a mess (inaudible)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: The mountain of new evidence released today includes the official police report where cops seem to blame Zimmerman saying this whole tragic event could have been avoided. It reads, quote, "Zimmerman had at least two opportunities to speak with Trayvon in order to diffuse the circumstances surrounding their encounter," end quote.

All right. That`s bad news for George Zimmerman.
On the positive side for Zimmerman, you might say, Zimmerman was given a lie detector test. Watch this key exchange between Zimmerman and the cops.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Is this the month of February?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were you in fear for your life when you shot the guy?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, tests showed that the quote, "examinee has told substantially the complete truth". In other words, according to that report from cops, Zimmerman was truthful when he said that he was in fear for his life.

So who do you believe? Call me, 1-877-JVM-SAYS, 1-877-586-7297.

Straight out to Mark Eiglarsh, criminal defense attorney, former prosecutor -- you`re in Miami. What does this new batch of evidence tell you, Mark?

MARK EIGLARSH, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, nothing has changed since the last batch of evidence. What we`ve got is we`ve got injury to the back of his head. We`ve got a broken nose. Let`s start there because that doesn`t lie.
No matter how you feel about this, that doesn`t lie. It wasn`t self- inflicted. It was there when the cops got there. So he gives a version of events. This latest batch of evidence tells us that it wasn`t inconsistent with his story. In other words, they can`t say that he was lying.

They can`t necessarily prove what he`s saying is truthful, but the fact that they can`t negate what he`s saying means in a court of law, not necessarily the court of public opinion where everybody is right regardless of what they have say. In a court of law, that should equal an acquittal unless there`s more evidence to contradict his version of events.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, we are also joined tonight by someone who I think will probably disagree with you. Daryl Parks, Trayvon Martin`s family attorney, thank you for joining us, sir. What does this new batch of evidence tell you?
DARYL PARKS, ATTORNEY FOR TRAYVON MARTIN`S FAMILY: I have to respectfully disagree with the other gentleman. It`s rather clear to us that based on what the investigators talk about the next day. They said the alleged injuries that Mr. Zimmerman said were life threatening had cleared up. So the severity he claimed earlier just wasn`t there.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, to that point, George Zimmerman refused to go to the hospital the night he shot Trayvon Martin dead. So who treated his injuries? Watch this. It`s fascinating.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

ZIMMERMAN: He was just focused on my head. There`s a little bruising there. There`s one here. There`s a cut here.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (inaudible) I remember yesterday seeing swollen around right here and I don`t see it now.

ZIMMERMAN: My wife is an RN student so she went to work.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

ZIMMERMAN: Ok. So he`s saying his wife, Sherrie -- there you see her from her mug shot -- his wife, Sherrie, treated his wounds because she apparently had some training as a nurse.

I got to go back to Daryl Parks, Trayvon Martin`s family attorney. Is it suspicious to you that he allowed his wife to bandage all these wounds instead of going to a hospital where there would be records?

PARKS: Well, I think, we do know he did go to his family physician. However, I think the significant aspect of it is they were not severe. I mean, the records that came out today said that most of the things had cleared up. The wound on the back of his head did not need sutures.

So all of that`s very clear that the big fight, the life threatening fight that he alleges was not as severe as he would like for us to believe. So I think that given the low minimum magnitude of the injuries, it further brings into question George Zimmerman`s credibility of the alleged bad injuries that he once said.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you just raised a point. After Trayvon`s shooting, Zimmerman was grilled by Sanford police. And they questioned him darn hard about these injuries and the severity of these injuries. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: As far as 25 or 30 punches, I`ve consulted with other people, not consistent with your injuries. This has been interpreted as capillary cuts, lacerations not really coinciding with being slammed hard into the ground.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Rolonda watts, a police report released today states that Zimmerman`s physical injuries are marginally consistent with a life- threatening violent episode. What does that tell you?

ROLONDA WATTS, TELEVISION PERSONALITY: Well, it says to me that while people point and say well, there was fear and there was injury, we have to remember that it has to be about the level of fear and injury. And did that lead to the death, the murder, the killing -- whatever you call it -- of a child, basically, here.

The investigators have said both the fear and injuries were minimal. And also the credibility of that couple -- that couple has already been accused of lying on two different occasions. One with the bond, the wife was accused of lying. And then here we are with Zimmerman who came and admitted that he was guilty of misleading the court.
The bottom line is, is Zimmerman`s story credible? Does the jury really believe that he had enough of a reason to kill that little boy and hunt him down like an animal, which it appears he did.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, Zimmerman, by the way is going to be in court on Friday. He`s already apologized for essentially lying to the judge about not having any money when he did. We`re going to be all over this Friday.

But now let`s go out to the phone lines. Darlene, Michigan, your question or thought, Darlene.

DARLENE, MICHIGAN (via telephone): Hi, Jane.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

DARLENE: First of all, I want to congratulate you, lady, on your sobriety and your recovery. You`re beautiful. I love you dearly. I watch every night.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Thank you.

DARLENE: Yes, ma`am. I wanted to get into the Zimmerman thing. You know, he`s the son of a judge. And like the guy -- I can`t remember his name that killed that one girl, he had a father that was a judge and he`s now in Peruvian jail or whatever.
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Joran Van Der Sloot, yes. Your point though.
Caller: Ok, yes. My point is, Jane, they said that his injuries were reported basically the next day. A couple of callers previous or whoever it was said they didn`t think the injuries were bad enough. Well, he`s indicated that his nose was broken. How much more damaging could it be that he shouldn`t have gone to the hospital, you know what I`m saying?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let me say, Daryl Parks, give us your final word on these injuries.

PARKS: I think it`s rather clear that although there was an altercation, there`s no way that he could claim from these injuries that he feared for his life. And now that we are clearly seeing what the injuries are the night of from the video. And now we have the indication from the law enforcement what they saw and how they viewed the injuries.
So it`s not -- you know, it`s certainly looking that he`s going to be held responsible for Trayvon`s death.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the only advantage I think he has here is that he`s the one essentially kind of controlling the video portion of this because he`s the only one on videotape. Unfortunately, the other person on the other side of this confrontation is deceased.

Thank you so much, Daryl Parks and the rest of my panel.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 28, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »

You have GOT to be kidding me!    Comparing Joran Van Der Sloot and the role of his father Paulus (not REALLY a judge, btw) in the cover up of the disappearance with Natalee Holloway in Aruba with George Zimmerman in the Treayvon Martin case is more than a stretch.  They are nothing alike imo.  Can anyone show me GZ's father had any influence in the case at this point?  Has he tried to cover up?  Geesh.     Not that long ago someone was comparing Sybrina Martin to Rosa Parks, and now someone's pulled in Joran and Paulus Van Der Sloot.   

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Husband of Murdered Woman Arrested for Hiring Hitman; John Edwards, Mistress Split Up

DARLENE: Yes, ma`am. I wanted to get into the Zimmerman thing. You know, he`s the son of a judge. And like the guy -- I can`t remember his name that killed that one girl, he had a father that was a judge and he`s now in Peruvian jail or whatever.

Caller: Ok, yes. My point is, Jane, they said that his injuries were reported basically the next day. A couple of callers previous or whoever it was said they didn`t think the injuries were bad enough. Well, he`s indicated that his nose was broken. How much more damaging could it be that he shouldn`t have gone to the hospital, you know what I`m saying?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. Let me say, Daryl Parks, give us your final word on these injuries.

PARKS: I think it`s rather clear that although there was an altercation, there`s no way that he could claim from these injuries that he feared for his life. And now that we are clearly seeing what the injuries are the night of from the video. And now we have the indication from the law enforcement what they saw and how they viewed the injuries.

So it`s not -- you know, it`s certainly looking that he`s going to be held responsible for Trayvon`s death.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, the only advantage I think he has here is that he`s the one essentially kind of controlling the video portion of this because he`s the only one on videotape. Unfortunately, the other person on the other side of this confrontation is deceased.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/27/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Hitman for Hire Caught on Tape; New Accusation against George Zimmerman; JVM Most Wanted: Help Find a Killer; Remembering Amy Winehouse
Aired June 27, 2012 - 19:00   ET

Plus, George Zimmerman, the bully? New accusations surface about the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer who gunned down Trayvon Martin. A former co-worker now claims Zimmerman hazed and made ethnic jokes about him in 2004, saying it was so bad he filed a formal complaint. Will this impact Zimmerman`s trial for murder?
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, SUSPECT IN TRAYVON MARTIN SHOOTING: Each time it felt like my head was going to explode.

He said, "You`re going to die tonight, (EXPLETIVE DELETED)."

SYBRINA FULTON, MOTHER OF TRAYVON: Our son was not committing any crimes.

BENJAMIN CRUMP, ATTORNEY FOR TRAYVON`S FAMILY: His credibility is the most important thing in this entire case.

ZIMMERMAN: I didn`t think I hit him, because he sat up and he said, "Oh, you got me. You got it, you got me, you got it," something like that.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight, disturbing new accusations against George Zimmerman years before he shot and killed unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin. Did George Zimmerman bully a co-worker, with racial slurs, no less?

Zimmerman worked at CarMax in 2008, and now a former co-worker of his has come forward, saying that he was constantly humiliated by George.

This was Zimmerman`s company headshot when he worked at CarMax. His former co-worker went so far as to file a formal complaint against George Zimmerman, stating, quote, "I feel harassed and abused by other employees led by, but not limited to, George Zimmerman" and that George Zimmerman was, quote, "referring to me as an (EXPLETIVE DELETED) moron."

Straight to attorney Tanya Acker. This is a bombshell. How might it impact George Zimmerman`s case?
ACKER: Well, Jane, this is going to have a huge impact on the case if it gets in. Because really, at the heart of the Trayvon Martin matter is whether or not George Zimmerman was chasing this kid, whether or not he was bullying this kid, whether or not he pursued this kid to the point of a deadly confrontation.

And this sort of evidence that suggests that perhaps he`s got a history of bullying, he`s got a history of taunting people, could be really damaging.

Now, you know, the problem is, is that it may want necessarily come in. You can`t always admit evidence of prior bad acts. But in a case like this, where George Zimmerman is almost definitely going to have to take the stand in order to tell his story, the prosecution is going to have a perfect opportunity to impeach him.
They`re going to ask him about his history with people. They`re going to ask him about whether or not he was chasing Trayvon. They`re going to ask him about whether or not he used racial slurs.

And this evidence, this prior bad act evidence could possibly come in to impeach him to prove perhaps he wasn`t telling the truth.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, George Zimmerman`s former co-worker is an Arab- American. And he says George`s bullying had a racial component to it. Remember Sanford cops questioned Zimmerman as to whether he was a racist. Watch this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Trayvon Benjamin Martin, he was born in 1995, February the 5th. He was 17 years old. In his possession we found a can of ice tea and a bag of Skittles and about $40 in cash. Not the goon --
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You got any problems with black people?

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, CHARGED WITH MURDER OF TRAYVON MARTIN: No, sir.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Ok. I had to ask.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: In the letter of complaint, George`s co-worker said Zimmerman was, quote, "impersonating me in a terrorist character" -- or a terrorist character. And then he made fun of his Middle Eastern accent. But he also says George wasn`t so much a racist as somebody who was just desperate to ingratiate himself with others and would use whatever it took.

Robi Ludwig, given the underpinnings of the Trayvon Martin incident --

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: -- what do you make of this possible racial angle?

LUDWIG: Well, I`ve mentioned this before on set with you. I really think Zimmerman is paranoid. And when someone is a bit paranoid, anybody who is considered an outsider, from another group, is suspect. So perhaps there was a component where he wanted to ingratiate himself to other co- workers, but I think it underlined the real truth. That he sees people from other groups that are not part
of his group as being threatening in some way. And so he goes on the counterattack.

I don`t know if it`s so much out-and-out bullying where he`s just, you know, showing his dominance just to show his dominance.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I got to tell you, there`s going to be a bond hearing for George Zimmerman on Friday. We`re going to be all over it on this show. We`re going to bring you the very latest. He doesn`t want to wear jail garb. He wants to wear civilian clothes. It`s going to be quite a stunner.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #804 on: June 28, 2012, 02:47:27 PM »

You have GOT to be kidding me!    Comparing Joran Van Der Sloot and the role of his father Paulus (not REALLY a judge, btw) in the cover up of the disappearance with Natalee Holloway in Aruba with George Zimmerman in the Treayvon Martin case is more than a stretch.  They are nothing alike imo.  Can anyone show me GZ's father had any influence in the case at this point?  Has he tried to cover up?  Geesh.     Not that long ago someone was comparing Sybrina Martin to Rosa Parks, and now someone's pulled in Joran and Paulus Van Der Sloot.   

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Yes, I agree. It is disgusting... it continues to amaze me how many stupid people are on the loose in the US. Many show up on Jane's show --- many have access to telephones.   It is skeeeeery! I firmly believe anyone that could entertain any kind of comparison of Natalee's case and Trayvon's case in their head... is dangerously close of bursting into flames right on the spot. 

A clue is a wonderful thing! I pray more people get them.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #805 on: June 28, 2012, 03:21:06 PM »

One other thing - Trayvon was left with 40 dollars in his pocket.

I am terribly impressed George chose not to rifle through Tray's pockets and pull his pants down. This is what most thugs like Trayvon do after the beating is done. Kudos to Zimmerman for leaving him no worse for wear with a little spending money!!! 

C'mon Robi Ludwig - even you have to like that, GZ can't be ALL bad. Take your pill sweetie and cut the 'feller' a break.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 28, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »

WOW!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 28, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »

WOW!
?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: June 29, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/6/28/questions_surround_t.html

Zimmerman: Investigator's methods questioned
Last Updated: Friday, June 29, 2012 @ 12:10AM

SANFORD --
George Zimmerman faced a lot of questions from the Sanford Police Department on several occasions about the night Trayvon Martin died.

Now the method one investigator used on Zimmerman is also being questioned.

The method is called assisted memory recall. We reviewed tapes of the interrogation with a former police detective, who has serious doubts about the questioning and the influence it may have had on Zimmerman's answers.

“Go ahead and make it up.  If it puts you back at the scene, it’s just, I mean, as far as what, as far as stuff you just recalled during that… it’s an old, old technique, and whatever, but…,” said Detective Christopher Serino with the Sanford Police Department.

The use of assisted memory recall, designed to help people remember the events at a crime scene by filling in the blanks between events with what may or may not have happened, is not widely used in investigations.

It was used by Serino and raises a red flag for private investigator James Copenhaver, who said it blurs the line between fact and fiction.

“Was Zimmerman telling the truth that time? Or, is he telling the truth now? Or is the entire story after that statement false and made up,” asked Copenhaver.

We asked the Sanford Police Department about their use of the technique, and received this e-mail response from Sgt. David Morgenstern:

“We will not be able to comment on your questions as it is a part of an active criminal investigation.”

Copenhaver said no one on his team would conduct an investigation like this.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: June 29, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/29/2873593/judge-to-decide-again-whether.html

Judge to decide again whether to release George Zimmerman from jail
Posted on Friday, 06.29.12

Sanford -- Trayvon Martin’s parents are expected in Sanford Friday at the second bond hearing for their son’s killer.

Circuit Judge Kenneth R. Lester will decide Friday whether to let 28 year old former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmermanout on bond. In April, Lester let Zimmerman out on $150,000 bond, but later revoked the bail when he learned that the defendant tried to cover up how much money he had raised online.

The gaffe cost Zimmerman $15,000, which he paid to the bondsmen and did not get back.

Zimmerman’s wife was charged with perjury for lying during the bond hearing and faces a potential jail term of her own.

Lester said Zimmerman could attend his second bond hearing in civilian clothes and without restraints.

Defense attorney Mark O’Mara is expected to call bondsmen to testify on Zimmerman’s behalf.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/29/2873593/judge-to-decide-again-whether.html#storylink=cpy
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 29, 2012, 08:31:54 AM »

http://mediallynchingofgeorgezimmerman.blogspot.com/2012/06/zimmermans-eye-witness-austin-brown-and.html

Zimmerman’s Eye-Witness Austin Brown and the LIES his mother told
Jun 26

http://mediallynchingofgeorgezimmerman.blogspot.com/

Tracy Martin facebook posts from 2010 - 15 yr old out of control
Jun 29

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 29, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2012/06/poor-george-wants-a-bond/

Poor George wants a Bond
Jun 29th, 2012 by Richard Hornsby.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: June 29, 2012, 08:48:27 AM »

bail hearing livestream at 8:30 eastern;
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:19 AM »

bail hearing livestream at 8:30 eastern;
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/
   9:30  EASTERN     
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: June 29, 2012, 09:43:20 AM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 29, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »

Long hearing, expected to last 2 - 2 1/2 hours

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 29, 2012, 09:47:31 AM »

https://twitter.com/TennisLaw

AKM ‏@Amy__Marriott
@TennisLaw @ranezzie Why should they be private?

22s Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
@Amy__Marriott @ranezzie Question is fairness of tainting jury pool with information that is not relevant and overly poisonous.

Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
So state can give any irrelevant crap they want to defense which means public record and potential jurors get to read about in paper

5m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Media atty wants.,well everything.

6m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
State wants witness 9 statement secret also but plan eventually to use witness.

7m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
O'mara arguing privacy of some jail calls even though warned being taped.

8m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Zimmerman hearing starting with def attempt keep out witn 9 statement.

21m Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
Appears several of ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s neighbors from his gated community are here, including Frank Taffee

16m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
@DaraleneJones That is interesting.....O'mara may have plan to show Judge weaknesses by putting on witnesses

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 29, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »

https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/218705493974192128/photo/1

WJXT4
‏@wjxt4
 Martin's parents walking into the Seminole Co Courthouse for Zimmerman's bond hearing. WATCH LIVE http://bit.ly/LJ3mDF  pic.twitter.com/KtsC5Gni

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 29, 2012, 10:15:34 AM »

I listen to my local police scanner. Cop just came up on a parked car with 2 kids in car seats on the side of some road. no adult in sight. He ain't sounding too happy.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 29, 2012, 10:19:05 AM »

https://twitter.com/TennisLaw

Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Oh, and bleed out of his account and into her's. And back after bond hearing. Suspicious, no?

Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
State pointing out status of funds on critical dates, like first bond hearing. On point.

5m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
“@AmandaOberWESH: Prosecutor: "You are saying there was no intention to deceive!?" Bean counter: "None I see"

13m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Helpful as far as true picture of finances...but there is the small issue of lying...

23m AKM ‏@Amy__Marriott
@TennisLaw what was the purpose of them whispering? and she repeated everything he would tell ur to do? i woulda done it differently.

14m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
@Amy__Marriott Agreed and agreed
 Hide conversation

21m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Following the money ball, Magill says money seperated from George's mitts. In slower, more boring way.

18m Richard Hornsby ‏@RichardHornsby
@TennisLaw Umm ultimately $ is George Zimmerman's to do with however he pleases.

15m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
@RichardHornsby No reason to believe O'mara cannot keep client and funds seperated for now
 Hide conversation

18m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Multi transactions from Zimmerman PayPal but all money accounted for. Pie chart anyone?

18m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Magill explaining PayPal rules, maybe to explain multi transfers not nefarious.

21m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Following the money ball, Magill says money seperated from George's mitts. In slower, more boring way.

23m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
@sbutlerfox35 SCJ salon really bad
 View conversation

24m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Defense does not want judge to have to trust any lay witnesses on money issues at this point

25m Diana Tennis ‏@TennisLaw
Adam Magill $$ expert, usually divorce expert testifying now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.