March 19, 2024, 12:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362681 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:39 AM »

https://twitter.com/DaraleneJones

Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
Mark O'Mara says he has NO additional witnesses, which means ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ will NOT testify. Bill Sheaffer says that's a mistake

Sheaffer: need more explanation of the money transfers, and that hasn't happened. ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

1m Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
@WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says we still haven't gotten to the point of why we are here, yet.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 29, 2012, 11:34:52 AM »

Nothing happened with the money - it's all accounted for per the forensic accountant.

Now getting set up to "hear" 911 call from witness 11

Pros fought to keep out the paper version that O'Mara submitted saying it wasn't all there...O'Mara said...okay...I have the oral version of the 911 available.  THUD!  Prosecution thwarted!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »

GZ'a father being called to the stand regarding whose voice he heard screaming fro help on the 911 call.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 29, 2012, 11:46:17 AM »

GZ'a father being called to the stand regarding whose voice he heard screaming fro help on the 911 call.

This might be an interesting cross. The prosecutor basically going to call him a liar.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2012, 11:54:42 AM »

A question to all ... has anyone ever seen a bond hearing like this before?

Seriously, this is the Zimmerman bond hearing or the Lindbergh baby kidnapping trial? Geez.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: June 29, 2012, 11:57:42 AM »

Seriously, this is the Zimmerman bond hearing or the Lindbergh baby kidnapping trial? Geez.
It's Florida, nothing surprises me from there any more.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 29, 2012, 11:58:02 AM »

Nope, seems like a trial rather than a bond hearing. I guess Defense is trying to show that GZ can be trusted from all previous actions after the shooting??

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 29, 2012, 12:05:08 PM »

I agree with both of ya.

However, as much as I was impressed by prosecutors in Casey Anthony murder trial, I am not at all in this trial.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: June 29, 2012, 12:07:39 PM »

I agree with both of ya.

However, as much as I was impressed by prosecutors in Casey Anthony murder trial, I am not at all in this trial.

Not sure the judge is either.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 29, 2012, 12:13:39 PM »

I agree with both of ya.

This prosecutor has a terrible disposition. If he acts like this in front of a jury, they will stop listening. He is acting like a belligerent bully. LOL, states case is strong. Sorry, no it isn't. If it were not for MSM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and a fraudulent doctored MSNBC audio, this case would not even be tried, especially as a second degree murder charge.

This fool is making it racial, rather than sticking to facts. The state has nothing. This is really pathetic.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 29, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »

Pros keeps saying he is  there about the bond then goes right back to it being a minitrial.
Edit fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:35:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: June 29, 2012, 12:17:43 PM »

"he is there about the bond "   got a mystery "not" in there somehow  Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:36:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:31 PM »

Judge to decide sometime next week.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 29, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/MikeDeForest6

Mike DeForest ‏@MikeDeForest6
Defense says they introduced ‪#TrayvonMartin‬ 7-Eleven video to show size comparison of two men.

This was kind of interesting....the State said the photo showed that even though TM was wearing a hoodie, the clerk was not afraid of him or thought him suspicious. (paraphrasing)  That's when O'Mara made the above statement in his rebuttal.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: June 29, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »

https://twitter.com/DaraleneJones

Court officials believe it could be Monday before we get written order from judge on ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ bond hearing. Others says today  7m

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 29, 2012, 12:59:27 PM »

https://twitter.com/katywithawhy

Katy Conrad ‏@katywithawhy
Biggest media swarm yet for the George Zimmerman case http://instagr.am/p/MdxF-gL0zp/   42s

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: June 29, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »

O'Mara, during the few seconds I saw of his media conference, said that they are not going to rush to trial, even if GZ remains in jail.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 29, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »

I agree with both of ya.

Totally agree...I was thinking while listening to the prosecutor that he was turning me "off" and wondering when he was going to go into a full-blown snit-fit!
This prosecutor has a terrible disposition. If he acts like this in front of a jury, they will stop listening. He is acting like a belligerent bully. LOL, states case is strong. Sorry, no it isn't. If it were not for MSM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and a fraudulent doctored MSNBC audio, this case would not even be tried, especially as a second degree murder charge.

This fool is making it racial, rather than sticking to facts. The state has nothing. This is really pathetic.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 29, 2012, 02:17:23 PM »

I agree with both of ya.

Totally agree...I was thinking while listening to the prosecutor that he was turning me "off" and wondering when he was going to go into a full-blown snit-fit!

I'm so sorry - I got into another post in error.

My post:  Totally agree...I was thinking while listening to the prosecutor that he was turning me "off" and wondering when he was going to go into a full-blown snit-fit!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #859 on: June 29, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »

I guess they have a law in place for everything. I did not know about this one.

So, every time you go jogging in winter... or walking the dog... you are probably a criminal.

Any cops around?
I wanna wear my hoodie!
It's sporty!

----

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/876.12

2011 Florida Statutes

876.12 Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way.—No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.
History.—s. 2, ch. 26542, 1951.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.