March 28, 2024, 01:55:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 363364 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #540 on: June 12, 2012, 07:01:22 PM »

Ruh rho.....

Get out the hip waders, it's about to get piled higher and deeper.

Good evening Monkey's,

It was a sorry day when she married GZ.  I am not excusing her. The word is GREED.

What she may have done was wrong, but I don't see it as GREED.  The Zimmerman family lost income, etc.  JMHO

Quoting my own quote    Let me clarify, please.  I don't believe it was Greed, as much as it was fear.  Fear of having no prospect of future in come, legal expenses, housing expenses.  What she did isn't right though and her fear didn't make it right either.  JMHO

Makes sense, very well worded.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 12, 2012, 07:03:19 PM »

After we heard and saw the pictures of Zimmerman injuries and the possibility that he was attacked by Trevon is when we see him going back to jail and his wife now is in jail wow
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 12, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »

After we heard and saw the pictures of Zimmerman injuries and the possibility that he was attacked by Trevon is when we see him going back to jail and his wife now is in jail wow

Yep, prosecution has to sway the public opinion back to their side.

Challapalca him!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: June 12, 2012, 07:21:01 PM »

I hope that those devious tactics backfire...perjury is serious and they should be held accountable...but why enforce it with her and not Cindy?  I just don't get it.  Well, actually I do and I don't think it's fair.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 12, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »

I hope that those devious tactics backfire...perjury is serious and they should be held accountable...but why enforce it with her and not Cindy?  I just don't get it.  Well, actually I do and I don't think it's fair.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #545 on: June 12, 2012, 07:54:59 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/12/12189381-shellie-zimmerman-wife-of-trayvon-martin-killer-arrested-on-perjury-charge?lite

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: June 12, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »

Too bad that all that donated couldn't specify exactly what could be done with the money...or take it back if it was used against them.  This money was not from GZ or SZ...they were likely broke.  There has to be something that they can do with this.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #547 on: June 12, 2012, 08:06:31 PM »

I'm speechless.  There is no end to the incredibleness (not a real word) of this case.

Cindy Anthony buried us up to our necks in a mound of stinking, obvious lies and she's sitting in her pool sipping a Bud Light right now.  What is wrong with the justice system of Florida??????????????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 12, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »

CBC: Zimmerman acquittal could spark race riots
[CBC=Congressional Black Caucus]
June 11 '12

Race riots could ensue if George Zimmerman -- the shooter in the Trayvon Martin case -- is found not guilty of second-degree murder by a Florida jury, the Congressional Black Caucus' executive director allowed yesterday.

"I think a 'not guilty' verdict is extremely problematic in 2012," said Angela Rye, the Executive Director and General Counsel for the Congressional Black Caucus. She said, "I don't know," when asked what would happen in the event of an acquittal. "I know that folks have talked about race riots -- I don't know that. I think that we live in a day and age where people are educated enough not to do that. I know that his mother and his father have asked for peace, peaceful solutions, not repaying evil for evil, so I'm not sure. I think it would set us back . . . there's no value to racial violence or any other kind of violence."

Rye cited the media handling of the Trayvon Martin shooting as an example of racial bias. "To demonize a victim is always heavily criticized if it's a white woman, if it's a child -- but in this situation, this boy who was not alive anymore to tell his side of the story was quickly demonized, and that's where I take issue," she said.  ::snipping2:: 

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/cbc-zimmerman-acquittal-could-spark-race-riots/592491

This was extremely irresponsible of the Washington Examiner.  That is not what Angela Rye stated, nor was it even close to the full meaning of her words.

respectfully, how do u know what she meant or how she really feels. Its open for translation & i dont think it was very responsible of her to even utter the words race riots.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: June 12, 2012, 08:08:44 PM »

I'm speechless.  There is no end to the incredibleness (not a real word) of this case.

Cindy Anthony buried us up to our necks in a mound of stinking, obvious lies and she's sitting in her pool sipping a Bud Light right now.  What is wrong with the justice system of Florida??????????????

I agree...it is not okay to hold one accountable and not the other.  What is the reasoning?  I am in Florida...and I am angry!

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 12, 2012, 08:11:51 PM »

I agree...it is not okay to hold one accountable and not the other.  What is the reasoning?  I am in Florida...and I am angry!

i guess caylees civil rights were not violated & she didnt have al sharpton in her corner
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: June 12, 2012, 08:22:04 PM »

i guess caylees civil rights were not violated & she didnt have al sharpton in her corner

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: June 12, 2012, 10:09:04 PM »

http://gzlegalcase.com/

Response to Mrs. ZImmerman’s Arrest
on 13 June 2012.

Shellie Zimmerman was arrested on charges of perjury in an official proceeding, relating to her testimony at her husband George Zimmerman’s bond hearing. Mrs. Zimmerman posted a $1,000 bond and has been released from jail. As it will be a conflict for the O’Mara Law Group to represent Mrs. Zimmerman, she we will retain independent counsel.
 ::snipping2::
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: June 12, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/news-guide-to-zimmerman-perjury-arrest/

News guide to Zimmerman perjury arrest
Published June 12, 2012

— THE CHARGE: Shellie Zimmerman is charged with one count of perjury, a third-degree felony that is punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine, although it is highly unlikely she would receive a sentence that stiff if convicted.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/news-guide-to-zimmerman-perjury-arrest/#ixzz1xdQUjmsl
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 12, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h9fNx0ar_y5S6Z47tkYEd6v3ErMQ?docId=fd73031204fa444993c926d9d7ab8c63

George Zimmerman's wife charged with perjury
2 hours ago

Jeffrey Neiman, a former federal prosecutor now in private practice, said cash transactions in excess of $10,000 usually trigger a reporting requirement by the bank to multiple government agencies — including the IRS.

"If Mrs. Zimmerman intentionally structured the financial transactions in a manner to keep the offense under $10,000, not only may she have committed perjury in the state case, but she also may have run afoul of several federal statutes and could face serious federal criminal charges," Neiman wrote in an email to The Associated Press.
In bringing a motion to have Zimmerman's bond revoked lead prosecutor Bernie De la Rionda complained "This court was led to believe they didn't have a single penny. It was misleading and I don't know what words to use other than it was a blatant lie."

The judge agreed and ordered Zimmerman returned to jail where he has been since turning himself in on June 3. He didn't perjure himself, but Lester said he knew his wife was lying.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: June 12, 2012, 10:26:40 PM »

Outrageous! Was first thought that came to my mind! Cindy so obviously lied and not a darn thing happened to that lying biotch!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 13, 2012, 08:10:59 AM »

Outrageous! Was first thought that came to my mind! Cindy so obviously lied and not a darn thing happened to that lying biotch!
What they have in SZ's case, that they didn't have in Cindy's, is a recorded conversation about the knowledge of the money.  Sad thing for Shelly, if found guilty, she can never get a license for any type of work in FL.  She is currently going to nursing school.   Oh what tangled webs we weave.......

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 13, 2012, 08:18:29 AM »

Sad thing for Shelly, if found guilty, she can never get a license for any type of work in FL.  She is currently going to nursing school.   Oh what tangled webs we weave.......

Not true....

From the Florida Board of Nursing website:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/nursing/nur_faq.html#Discipline

Q:    Can a person obtain a license as a nurse if they have a misdemeanor or felony crime on their record?
A:    Each application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The Board of Nursing considers the nature and severity of offenses and how recently they occurred, as well as rehabilitation and other factors. The Board cannot make a determination for approval or denial of licensure without evaluating the entire application and supporting documentation. For more information please review the following document: Criminal History and Discipline Information

Challapalca him!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #558 on: June 13, 2012, 09:01:07 AM »

What they have in SZ's case, that they didn't have in Cindy's, is a recorded conversation about the knowledge of the money.  Sad thing for Shelly, if found guilty, she can never get a license for any type of work in FL.  She is currently going to nursing school.   Oh what tangled webs we weave.......

I recall hearing Cindy's shrill voice screaming about a 'dead body in the d@mn car".  But, of course, we are talking about an Anthony, and they seemed to have a free pass for life. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 13, 2012, 09:33:13 AM »

Sad thing for Shelly, if found guilty, she can never get a license for any type of work in FL.  She is currently going to nursing school.   Oh what tangled webs we weave.......

Not true....

From the Florida Board of Nursing website:

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/nursing/nur_faq.html#Discipline

Q:    Can a person obtain a license as a nurse if they have a misdemeanor or felony crime on their record?
A:    Each application is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The Board of Nursing considers the nature and severity of offenses and how recently they occurred, as well as rehabilitation and other factors. The Board cannot make a determination for approval or denial of licensure without evaluating the entire application and supporting documentation. For more information please review the following document: Criminal History and Discipline Information
Thanks for the clarification, jamcakes. I heard that bit of info on the Today Show this morning. The video was not released at the time I posted, but it's up now.   http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47794613#47794613

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.