March 18, 2024, 10:38:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 362666 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #580 on: June 13, 2012, 08:10:56 PM »

ETA~

The site has many links a the top and links throughout, YT vid's and I just ran across the crime scene photos of Neil shot yet in handcuffs???? Bernie de la Rionda got to the seen ASAP, took photos and then flipped him over to find him in handcuffs, continued with more photos. Why on earth would you shoot someone in handcuffs? Also, the pic's are pretty graphic, just an FYI

http://crimescenephotos.webstarts.com/graphic_up_close.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: June 13, 2012, 08:14:35 PM »

http://3gn.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1039598

"Sgt. Carey felt he had no choice to do what he did," de la Rionda said. "Under the law, a person is entitled to defend himself and others from great bodily harm or the potential for death."

State Attorney Angela Corey concurred with de la Rionda's findings.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 13, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »

island monkey...lol...here's to firsts or seconds! 

Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 13, 2012, 09:56:40 PM »

Trayvon Martin's Dad In Father's Day Video
updated 6/13/2012 5:47:54 PM ET

Trayvon Martin’s father appeared in a video for Father’s Day asking viewers to contact their governors and review Stand Your Ground laws around the nation.

In a one-minute video, Tracy Martin speaks about the meaning of Sunday's holiday and the importance of reviewing what he called “dangerous laws.” Martin said 30,000 fathers in 2011 lost a child to senseless gun violence.

“This Father’s Day will be the first without my son, Trayvon,” he said in the video.

Martin, who appears in photos with his son, asked that viewers share the message of the video with officials in their state.

“If we do, next year, thousands more dads will have a happy Father’s Day together with their children and not the toughest one of their life without them,” he said.

The video, which was posted on YouTube Wednesday, was similar to a video posted by Trayvon Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, for Mother’s Day. She also asked viewers to press leaders to review the laws. Both Martin and Fulton were listed as founders of JusticeTM.org.

Both parents also spoke at a public meeting Tuesday and asked the state of Florida to amend its “Stand Your Ground” law. Fulton and Martin, along with attorney Benjamin Crump, addressed the Task Force on Citizen Safety and Protection and asked that the "Trayvon Martin amendment" be passed.

“We come here simply to address the task force and ask them to consider the Trayvon Martin amendment to the Stand Your Ground law, and that is, you cannot be the pursuer, you cannot initiate the confrontation and then say that you were standing your ground,” Crump said. “What a horrible message that sends to society.”   ::snipping2:: 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47805002
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 13, 2012, 10:00:32 PM »

Rev. Al Sharpton to receive BET’s Humanitarian Award 
 Recognize National Action Network chief for calling attention to Trayvon Martin, among other cases
June 13 '12

The Rev. Al Sharpton has made his mark fighting for the “voiceless.”

For that — and much more — BET is honoring him with its Humanitarian Award at the cable network’s annual showcase, the Daily News has learned.

Recent examples of his activism include the fights he helped wage with the families of a pair of slain teenagers, Trayvon Martin, of Florida, and Ramarley Graham of the Bronx.

The Harlem-based civil rights activist has also led the charge against the NYPD’s controversial street interrogation practices, which have been used disproportionately in the black and Latino communities, and he’s marched for voter rights.

“What he does better than anyone else is, he gives a voice to the voiceless,” said Stephen Hill, BET’s president of music programming and specials. “Obviously, Trayvon Martin is the most recent example.”  ::snipping2:: 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/uptown/rev-al-sharpton-receive-bet-humanitarian-award-article-1.1095258#commentpostform

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: June 13, 2012, 11:36:06 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-13/news/os-shellie-zimmerman-profile-20120613_1_therealgeorgezimmerman-com-family-finances-george-zimmerman

Shellie and George Zimmerman: Family finances were a problem
7:45 p.m. EST, June 13, 2012

SANFORD — George and Shellie Zimmerman struggled with money problems. The year they married, he was sued, accused of failing to pay a credit-card bill. Three years later, she was sued for the same thing.

Both were in and out of community college, records show, and spent their first years together in a home owned by her parents.
 ::snipping2::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 14, 2012, 09:05:33 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/13/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Casey Anthony Speaks Out
Aired June 13, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

Then, George Zimmerman says he fears for his wife`s safety after her identity is revealed. Shellie Zimmerman was charged yesterday for lying to a judge. Could the release of this mug shot put her life in danger?
All right. Now an update on another high profile case in Florida in the Orlando area, where another woman is back in hiding. Just one day after Shellie Zimmerman was arrested for lying to a judge and released on bond, her husband, the infamous George Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon Martin and is now facing trial for second-degree murder says he fears for his wife`s life. Why? Because this mug shot finally reveals what his wife looks like. Something they were able to keep secret until just yesterday.

Now, at Zimmerman`s original bond hearing the one where Mrs. Zimmerman, Shellie Zimmerman was accused of lying, she even testified by phone in order to protect her identity.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You also mentioned that you yourself were concerned about your safety, is that correct?

SHELLIE ZIMMERMAN, WIFE OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: Yes, I am.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Have you yourself personally been threatened by --

S. ZIMMERMAN: Anything that happens to my husband is a personal threat to me.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Yes, ma`am.

I don`t mean to argue with you, but you yourself have not been threatened, is that correct?

S. ZIMMERMAN: I`ve received hate mail.

(END VIDEO CLIP)
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Lisa Bloom, legal analyst for avo.com, Obviously the Trayvon Martin shooting has caused outrage from coast to coast. Is this a valid concern, or are the Zimmermans playing the victim?

LISA BLOOM, LEGAL ANALYST, AVO.COM: No. I think it`s a valid concern. Whether they`re right or wrong, innocent or guilty, they have the right to have their safety protected. This is a high profile case as you say. Emotions run high. And nobody wants to be the victim of a vigilante mob.

I think she needs to be very cautious. And they both need to be protected.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. But by the same token, you can`t lie to the judge and expect to get away with it. And that`s part of the problem is that she -- according to the prosecution and there was evidence presented - - knew that they had at least $135,000 that they had raised at least in part through the Web site. And they said that they were broke. Now --

BLOOM: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So how does the law crack down on an alleged liar while protecting their identity? What was their alternative?

BLOOM: Right. No, they have to go after her.

Look, I mean, you can`t lie to authorities. You can`t lie to cops. You can`t lie to police. You can`t lie under oath or the whole system would break down. That`s why we have laws like this especially in this situation.

This was such a foolish lie because here they have a Web site that was raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for his defense. I guess people all over the country were sending money in.

And apparently they were speaking in code to each other about it. That was recorded. And so they were caught. Oops, they were caught.

And, boy, this is terrible for George Zimmerman at the beginning of the case where his credibility is going to be so important. And now his wife is in it. And it wouldn`t surprise me, Jane, if prosecutors try to use charges against his wife to get some leverage with him possibly for a plea bargain. Look, if you give us a plea bargain, we`ll drop everything against your wife. So, this was very foolish on George`s part.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Oh, that`s interesting. This is war. And I wouldn`t -- I wouldn`t put it past prosecutors -- and I think they have every right to do it, to use her arrest -- even though she`s been released on bond, as leverage, you`re right, to try to get George Zimmerman to do what they want.

BLOOM: Yes.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tina, Florida. Tina, Florida, your question or thought, Tina.

TINA, FLORIDA (via telephone): Hi, Jane.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hi.

TINA: I just wanted to say that I believe that George Zimmerman`s wife is just as guilty as he is as far as it goes with the money in that account because she knew it was there. She spent the money. And to try to hide it just blows my mind that they never thought it would not be, you know, discovered.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I think what`s fascinating to me from a psychological standpoint is that it was kind of a spy game, the way little kids play a spy game.

And part of George Zimmerman`s psychological profile is that he was a cop wannabe, Lisa Bloom. And he was kind of playing maybe "Cops and Robbers" in his mind. He was playing vigilante and this sort of dove tails with that whole idea that he`s a little bit in fantasy land talking in code with his wife while he`s behind bars.

BLOOM: You know, I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt, Jane. And especially when everybody`s piling on someone like George Zimmerman, I want to find something to defend him. But here I think they really have him and his wife cold because they have them recorded clearly talking in a coded way about the money that they had in a PayPal account that they raised via Web site.

So they can`t go into court and say we`re indigent, boo-hoo. You know, set bail at a very low amount. Give me an attorney on the state`s tab.

And on the other hand be talking to each other about this huge amount of money that they`ve raised. There`s no defense for it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #587 on: June 14, 2012, 10:26:03 AM »

George Zimmerman's Wife Arrested: Shellie Zimmerman Charged With Perjury
By KYLE HIGHTOWER 06/12/12 07:18 PM ET 

SZ was a busy Bee:)

Records show Shellie Zimmerman in the days before the hearing transferred $74,000 in eight smaller amounts ranging from $7,500 to $9,990, from her husband's credit union account to hers, according to an arrest affidavit. It also shows that $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing.

Four days after he was released on bond, Shellie Zimmerman transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's account, the affidavit said. The affidavit also said that jail call records show that George Zimmerman instructed her to "pay off all the bills," including an American Express and Sam's Club card.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/shellie-zimmerman-arrested-charged-perjury_n_1591156.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #588 on: June 14, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »

Zimmerman and his wife should have thought about the repercussions of lying about the money that they had and they would not be in the mess they r in now, George back in jail, wife arrested and now in fear because her mug showed up in public . Who created the mess but George and his wife.
No one would be in the position that they are in now if George had stayed in his car that night and waited for the cops jmo.
What happened afterwards is anyone's guess but George's actions were what started all that transpired that night. If it turned into a stand your ground scenario, then it did, but it could have been a different outcome and George would be in jail and TM would not be dead.

Island Monkey...agree with your above post. Did not want to stack

Hi Cookie- ITA with yours too, but I am almost sure that SYG is no longer a factor and now it is self defense....who know though, I wonder when or I should say IF the race crap is going to go away....oh, WTH am I thinkng it is an election year-maybe that is what Rye meant about a NG verdict being probematic in 2012. Disgusting and more will be caught in the cross fire of this crap (race baiting) to incite, pressure and instill fear in whomever sits on that jury to vote Guilty no matter what the evidence shows. 

So far, you and I are totally on the same page with most of our views concerning this case

Cookie,

I remember you wrote that your would be too afraid to lie under oath, Me, too! (paraphasing)

SZ was fearless, not only fibbing, but shifting $ from different accounts.

I would be sweating and shaking in my shoes. How brazen, IMO.

I would say she was more fearless, than fearful, that is my opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
jamcakes
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 14, 2012, 11:11:14 AM »

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8700937

Stand Your Ground Texas murder suspect found guilty

Updated at 08:09 AM today

June 14, 2012 (HOUSTON) -- A retired Houston-area firefighter faces up to life in prison after a jury convicted him of murder for gunning down his unarmed neighbor during a dispute over a noisy house party.

Raul Rodriguez, 47, argued he was within his rights under Texas' version of a stand-your-ground law when he killed Kelly Danaher in 2010. The trial's punishment phase, which will include further testimony, was scheduled to begin Thursday.

Rodriguez was angry about the noise coming from Danaher's home, where the family was having a birthday party for Danaher's wife and young daughter. Rodriguez went to the home and got into an argument with Danaher, a 36-year-old elementary school teacher, and two other men who were at the party.

In a 22-minute video he recorded the night of the shooting, Rodriguez can be heard telling a police dispatcher "my life is in danger now" and "these people are going to go try and kill me." He then said "I'm standing my ground here," and shot Danaher after somebody appeared to grab his camera. The two other men were wounded.

Rodriguez's reference to standing his ground is similar to the claim made by George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer who is citing Florida's stand-your-ground law in his defense in the fatal February shooting of an unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin. Rodriguez's case, however, was decided under a different kind of self-defense doctrine.

Danaher's wife, Mindy, said she cried tears of joy and sadness after the verdict was read.
"I'm just glad that he can't hurt anybody else. That's my main thing," she said outside the courtroom. "I love my husband and I miss him so much."

Rodriguez's attorneys left the courtroom without speaking to reporters. His family, who sobbed after hearing the verdict, declined to comment. His attorneys did not present any witnesses in his defense.
Jurors deliberated for about five hours after having received the case following closing arguments earlier Wednesday.

During closing arguments, prosecutor Kelli Johnson said Rodriguez started the confrontation when instead of calmly asking Danaher to turn down the music he armed himself with a handgun and a camera and proceeded to harass people at the party.

Johnson said Rodriguez lured and provoked Danaher and two other men to come out onto the street and threatened them by brandishing his gun. Rodriguez did have a concealed handgun license. She said Danaher and the two other men were unarmed and that Rodriguez's life was never in any danger. Danaher's widow had told jurors her husband was not a confrontational person.

"This is not what stand your ground is," Johnson said. "Stand your ground is something the law takes very seriously. The law makes it very clear" when the law can be used.

Texas' version of the law, which is known as the Castle Doctrine, was revised in 2007 to expand the right to use deadly force. It allows people to defend themselves not only in their homes but also in their workplaces or vehicles. Legal experts say the expansion also gave people wider latitude on the use of deadly force.

The law also says a person using force can't provoke the attacker or be involved in criminal activity at the time.
Johnson said Rodriguez can't hide behind the stand-your-ground law because he provoked the confrontation and then brandished his weapon against an unarmed individual, which is a crime.
But defense attorney Neal Davis said he doesn't believe Rodriguez did anything illegal. He said Rodriguez went to complain and was confronted by Danaher and the two other partygoers, and that he didn't pull out his gun until he was standing in the street and Danaher approached him in a threatening manner.

"He had a right to be (in) the street. He was not provoking anybody. He was not engaged in any criminal activity. The (stand-your-ground) law is not only for home invasions. That's why the law was changed," Davis said.

An acquittal of Rodriguez would not "say everyone in the city of Houston is going to turn into the Wild, Wild West," Davis said.

"But with that comes a lot of responsibility. It has to be used as a last resort," she said.
Grant Scheiner, a Houston criminal defense attorney who was not involved in the case but who followed it, said a conviction in a case like Rodriguez's might prompt some clarification of Texas' stand-your-ground law that would more clearly define what it means to provoke someone. But he said he didn't foresee major changes in the law.

Challapalca him!
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2012, 12:25:51 PM »

At town hall, Trayvon's parents press for probe of Sanford police
June 13 '12

SANFORD — The parents of Trayvon Martin appealed to a crowd of about 100 people at a Sanford church Tuesday night to press for the firing of police Chief Bill Lee and an investigation into the Sanford Police Department.

"You can't heal with the same people in place," said Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father. "If Chief Bill Lee is hired back, the same things are going to happen."

Trayvon's mother, Sabrina Fulton, urged interim police Chief Richard Myers, who was in the audience, to conduct a thorough investigation into the department.

"There are things you can do; there are things you can change," Fulton said.

The town-hall meeting at Calvary Temple of Praise church was organized by the Seminole County branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People to call for the firing of Lee and generate support for changing Florida's controversial "stand your ground" law.

"When people call me and tell me it's time to let it go, I can't do that," said NAACP branch President Clayton Turner. "We have to stand tall, we have to stand firm, we have to stand together."

Lee, who stepped aside temporarily, offered his resignation a few weeks ago, but the City Commission refused to accept it.  ::snipping2:: 

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-13/news/os-trayvon-sanford-naacp-20120612_1_ground-law-chief-bill-lee-interim-police
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 14, 2012, 03:52:47 PM »

Seahorse...after just reading how the zimmermans transferred money back and fort shows me just how sneaky they were trying to b. Trayvons parents should not profit from his death but neither should the Zimmermans in my opinion.  Sneaky liars, both of them on this issue. They thought that they would get away with trying to hide all that money. Makes me wonder what else they are fibbing about. This is not going to bode well for George I have a feeling. Greed! Wonder if the account will dry up now? Certainly has soured me on them. I still hope that he receives a fair trial though.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: June 14, 2012, 03:55:05 PM »

Tracy and Sabrina are not running Sanford yet are they? Just checking

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 14, 2012, 04:48:54 PM »

Seahorse...after just reading how the zimmermans transferred money back and fort shows me just how sneaky they were trying to b. Trayvons parents should not profit from his death but neither should the Zimmermans in my opinion.  Sneaky liars, both of them on this issue. They thought that they would get away with trying to hide all that money. Makes me wonder what else they are fibbing about. This is not going to bode well for George I have a feeling. Greed! Wonder if the account will dry up now? Certainly has soured me on them. I still hope that he receives a fair trial though.

I agree that the whole bunch have lied.  I don't think any of them started with good character.  IMO it doesn't play a direct part in what actually happened that night though.  No, this is not going to look good for GZ AT ALL. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 14, 2012, 07:42:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-may-be-working-bond-out-jail-agai/nPWLM/
George Zimmerman may be working to bond out of jail again
June 14, 2012

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »

WTH is wrong with Angela Corey.......seriously she is off the rails and has been for a while, is she anti 2nd amendment of something, or did a member of the NRA run over her dog???

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120614/ARTICLES/120619789/-1/news02?Title=Due-to-mandatory-minimum-Keystone-veteran-gets-a-sentence-that-a-judge-calls-a-crime

Due to mandatory minimum, Keystone veteran gets a sentence that a judge calls 'a crime'

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer
Published: Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 4:32 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 9:54 p.m.
Ronald Thompson of Keystone Heights is 65 and a 14-year Army veteran who has logged 5,000 hours of volunteer service at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Lake City.

Ronald Thompson, 65, of Keystone Heights, appears in court Wednesday for a hearing on a new trial. Thompson was sentenced two years ago to 20 years in prison under Florida's 10-20-life law for firing a gun into the ground to scare a teenager who was threatening his grandmother.

But for the crime of firing two gunshots into the ground to scare off some teenagers, he is serving 20 years in prison.

Thompson is nearly blind, diabetic and has had multiple heart surgeries. In the past few years since he was in prison, he has had surgery on his prostrate and to remove tumors from his face.

Two years ago, the judge who reviewed the 20-year term required by Florida's mandatory minimum law called it "a crime in itself." He sentenced Thompson to three years instead of 20.

But that was overturned on appeal by the office of 4th Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case of George Zimmerman — the accused shooter of Sanford teen Trayvon Martin.

Now, in a motion that cites both mandatory sentences and Florida's "stand your ground" law, Thompson has filed for a new trial, claiming his first one was not fair and that his trial attorney's performance was ineffective.

Fourth Circuit Judge John Skinner called the 20-year sentence "a crime in itself" and declared the 10-20-Life statute unconstitutional. Skinner gave Thompson three years.

Corey's office appealed and won. Assistant State Attorney James Colaw said prosecutors had little choice but to appeal since Judge Skinner's declaration would have affected many other cases if it stood.

Caldwell said Thompson declined the plea deal on the belief he would be acquitted at trial.

But another factor, she added, was a belief that he would die within three years in prison — so he gambled with a trial.

"He thought, no way, I'm not going to take three years. He said, ‘I won't live in prison for three years,' " Caldwell said. "He has lost all of his VA benefits, and he has gone downhill quite a bit. He looks like he's in his 80s now." Sad

[
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2012, 11:54:15 PM »

Maybe her prosecuting style/strategy is to overcharge--thus applying a tougher/longer sentence--then offer a plea deal?
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 14, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »

http://www.flcourts18.org/presspublic.html

06-14-12     Defendant's Witness List For Bond Hearing
http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/Def.%20witness%20list%20for%20bond%20hrg.pdf
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #598 on: June 15, 2012, 05:42:26 AM »

Hi monkey’s,

Cookie, it is almost funny how sneaky they were trying to be.  I stopped
and I thought about how I swipe my plastic card at the grocery store, and
about a hundred people (in the computer system) know what I bought.
How did Mrs. Z. not think people were going to find out about her “spy?”
Operation?  LOL

Yes, no one should profit.  He will receive a fair trial, it should be one
Circus, though. I do not think their spy accounts, will dry up, not yet. 
People will still donate for a while. IMO.

Was Trayvow, technically, trespassing?  I am curious, if his father met him
at the gate, would TM, still be living?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: June 15, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNejame

0h Greg Diaz Greg Diaz ‏@Gregory305
@MarkNeJame if convicted wat will happen fine or jail

9h Mark NeJame Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame
@Gregory305 Time out. Great game. She could pull some county time...prison unlikely. Fine likely. Usually no jail for 1st but this case may
10:36 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

10h Mark NeJame Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame
@Gregory305 Unlikely could be used but now makes it more unlikely that she would be called as a defense witness. Little she can offer.

10:22 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

10h Greg Diaz Greg Diaz ‏@Gregory305
@MarkNeJame wats ur guess do u think she will b convicted n if yes wat will b her punishment any jail time at all ?

@Gregory305 It looks like she will be convicted. She has a small defense only to extent of knowing exactly what was in acct. at that time.
10:20 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

14 Jun Pheleta Santos Pheleta Santos ‏@PheletaSantos
ARTCETA: @MarkNeJame @AlanDersh @joenetau: Lies, love & money - Shellie struggled w/money & her life was turned upsi... http://ow.ly/1kxW96

@PheletaSantos Love and money often become intermingled...or is it love of money???
10:19 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

@MarkNeJame even with the trial u dont think the prosecutor will use her arest to attack there credibility

@Gregory305 Prior "bad acts" are typically not admissible in a case to prove bad character. If convicted, witness can be asked if convicted.
10:18 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

@MarkNeJame even with the trial u dont think the prosecutor will use her arest to attack there credibility

@Gregory305 Not sure her arrest is admissible. A conviction would be. Also, she's really not essential in #zimmerman defense. Not a witness.
10:17 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

18h BOKE [name/brand] BOKE [name/brand] ‏@artistofideas
Angela #Corey 's other high profile case in the news today.   http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-06-13/story/new-dates-set-cristian-fernandez-sex-battery-case-scope-expert-exam    #CristianFernandez cc @MarkNejame (via @YancyFaith)

@artistofideas U will find more of #corey cases in the news receiving scrutiny. Some of #trayvonmartin biggest support r her critics. Ironic

10h BOKE [name/brand] BOKE [name/brand] ‏@artistofideas
@MarkNeJame re Corey cases - I'm know you're not referring to #TrevorDooley, but does Corey have any input into that case?

0h Mark NeJame Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame
@artistofideas #corey has no input in #trevordooley case. Not under her jurisdiction. Only reason on #zimmerman case is special appoinment
10:16 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

@MarkNeJame u dont think her getting arested and charged with pergury will effect GZ hearing on SYG i dont no bout that bud r u sure

@Gregory305 I thought u meant trial.I don't think it will impact trial but do think it will hurt #zimmerman on #standyourground #syg hearing
10:11 PM - 14 Jun 12 via TweetDeck · Details

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.