March 28, 2024, 02:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Slaying of Trayvon Martin in Florida #2 5/10/12 - 7/12/12  (Read 363369 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 27, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-bullied-colleague-complaint/story?id=16658024#.T-sSbRdfEug

George Zimmerman Bullied Former Colleague, Complaint Says

SANFORD, Fla., June 26, 2012
One of George Zimmerman's former colleagues at CarMax, where he worked in 2008, complained formally about the man who killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, alleging serial hazing that lasted for months and included pranks and ethnic jokes.

When the salesman complained to management, Zimmerman denied the harassment.
 ::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 27, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »

Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman passed two lie detector tests by Sanford investigators
June 27 '12

ORLANDO, Fla. — Murder defendant George Zimmerman could have defused the deadly confrontation with Trayvon Martin if he would have identified himself as a member of neighborhood watch and he passed two lie detector tests when questioned by investigators, according to a report released Tuesday.

More documents in the second-degree murder case against the 28-year-old were released that included investigators' accounts of the night of Feb. 26, when Zimmerman killed Martin after following the unarmed teenager through a gated community in Sanford. He has pleaded not guilty and has said from the night of the fight that he feared for his life because Martin was beating him up before Zimmerman grabbed his gun in his holster and shot the 17-year-old.

Sanford detective Christopher Serino said in the report that Zimmerman at first verbally confronted Martin from his car and that the defendant and witnesses said he was too afraid of Martin to get out. Later in the encounter, Zimmerman got out of his SUV and followed Martin.

"His actions are inconsistent of those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject," Serino wrote.

Based on his investigation, Serino recommended a charge of manslaughter to the state attorney but Zimmerman wasn't charged until more than a month later. Serino has been reassigned to the patrol division by his request, according to a news release from Sanford police on Tuesday.

Another investigator wrote that on the night of the shooting, two computer voice stress tests they gave to Zimmerman indicated he wasn't lying about what happened.

Zimmerman answered a series of questions by speaking into a microphone that was plugged into a computer. The answers produce a voice pattern on the computer, which are analyzed for truthfulness. It differs from traditional lie detectors, which involve wires or electrodes attached to the person that monitor pulse rates.

Results from either test are usually not admissible in court.  ::snipping2:: 

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmerman-passed-two-lie-detector-tests-by-sanford-investigators#ixzz1z0Z8lRaW
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 27, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-bullied-colleague-complaint/story?id=16658024#.T-sSbRdfEug

One of George Zimmerman's former colleagues at CarMax, where he worked in 2008, complained formally about the man who killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin, alleging serial hazing that lasted for months and included pranks and ethnic jokes.

Thanks tupelohoney. Interesting testimony from the above article;

"The guy was so convincing when he was confronted by management to the point where I doubted my own self. I would not be surprised if he got away with it [Martin murder accusation]."

"He's got, like you say, a good poker face. Great poker face," said the colleague. "That pretty much summarizes this guy's personality. Great poker face."

The employee, who is an Arab-American, worked part time at the used car retailership during 2008, and rose quickly to become one of the company's top salesmen, despite the hazing, he says.

"These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment," he wrote in the one page complaint. The complaint accused Zimmerman of pressuring him to split deals with him, of repeatedly "impersonating me in a terrorist character," and mocked him constantly to earn the laughs of fellow workers.

In the letter, the colleague states, "Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place."

The former car salesman insists that Zimmerman, who was 24 at the time, was not a racist, but would do anything to gain the approval of his colleagues, chiefly harassing their new colleague with Middle Eastern jokes. He said the racist remarks hurt more than anything else.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: June 27, 2012, 12:30:12 PM »

"The guy was so convincing when he was confronted by management to the point where I doubted my own self. I would not be surprised if he got away with it [Martin murder accusation]."

"He's got, like you say, a good poker face. Great poker face," said the colleague. "That pretty much summarizes this guy's personality. Great poker face."

The employee, who is an Arab-American, worked part time at the used car retailership during 2008, and rose quickly to become one of the company's top salesmen, despite the hazing, he says.

"These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment," he wrote in the one page complaint. The complaint accused Zimmerman of pressuring him to split deals with him, of repeatedly "impersonating me in a terrorist character," and mocked him constantly to earn the laughs of fellow workers.

In the letter, the colleague states, "Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place."

The former car salesman insists that Zimmerman, who was 24 at the time, was not a racist, but would do anything to gain the approval of his colleagues, chiefly harassing their new colleague with Middle Eastern jokes. He said the racist remarks hurt more than anything else.

Hmmm...I would like to know if this is a verified story.  You never know who comes out in times like this.  If George is guilty of doing this...then shame on you GZ. It still doesn't show me that he set out to kill TM.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 27, 2012, 01:28:50 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/orlandosentinel

Orlando Sentinel ‏@orlandosentinel
RT @KevinInOrlando: BREAKING NOW -- More #GeorgeZimmerman evidence being released at 2 p.m.   3m

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 27, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »

Letter Accuses George Zimmerman of Bullying

June 27, 2012
Below is the letter of complaint filed against George Zimmerman by a fellow worker at CarMax in Sanford, Fla. The person who filed the complaint has asked that his name be withheld.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

To CarMax Management:

I am concerned about my work environment which lately I feel harassed and abused by other employees led by, but not limited to, George Zimmerman. My complaint is based on a series of repetitive incidents that are making my work experience at CarMax unpleasant. My fear of being not accepted into my new work environment have kept me from formally addressing these issues but at this point I feel that these issues have grown big enough to impact my professional performance negatively and that they need to be dealt with promptly. Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place.

•   Intentionally gave me wrong directions about how to perform my job, and then later made jokes to other employees and managers of how "stupid" I was to listen.

•   He repeatedly made comments referring to the exclusion of yellow tag employees of his group activities.

•   Pressured me to split my first floor sale with him by lying about the CarMax policy of splitting deals.

•   He makes a high school-like humor out of mispronounced or misplaced words that I say to the point that I have to carefully choose my words around him and his group.

•   He never communicated with me in a friendly manner despite my effort to do so.

•   He led a comic show, with John Russo and Cory, impersonating me in a terrorist character and referring to me as "A f---ing moron".

These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment. It has been painful to come to work knowing that other employees are monitoring my movement s closely to catch a little mistake that will stimulate there humor sensors.

Name Withheld By ABC News

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: June 27, 2012, 01:38:40 PM »

Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
#GeorgeZimmerman's most recent commissary order. Could be his last if a judge grants bond Friday http://pic.twitter.com/UFYx17rM
https://twitter.com/#!/DaraleneJones

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 27, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Last-of-George-Zimmerman-evidence-to-be-released/-/1637132/15322042/-/ab34m1z/-/index.html

Last of George Zimmerman evidence to be released
Audio of Zimmerman's lie detector among evidence

Published On: Jun 27 2012 01:33:29 PM EDT

SANFORD, Fla. -
The state attorney's office said on Wednesday they will release the last piece of initial discovery in the case against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Judge Kenneth Lester ordered the release of voice exemplars, or the audio files of Zimmerman's lie detector test at 2 p.m. on Wednesday.  ::snipping2::

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 27, 2012, 02:11:17 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/JeffWeinerOS

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS
The #GeorgeZimmerman audio samples are mostly silence; it appears parts were removed before release. Some distant yelling is heard.  2m

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 27, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »

Hmmm...I would like to know if this is a verified story.  You never know who comes out in times like this.  If George is guilty of doing this...then shame on you GZ. It still doesn't show me that he set out to kill TM.

Agree. While if true it does make him a jerk it does not prove to me in any way that he was the agressor in the struggle. One has nothing to do with the other.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 27, 2012, 02:31:10 PM »

http://www.chathousenews.com/2012/06/state-v-zimmerman-voice-exemplar-march.html

Producer Matthew
State v. Zimmerman: Voice Exemplar March 22 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: June 27, 2012, 04:53:44 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/MarkNejame

22h Mark NeJame Mark NeJame ‏@MarkNeJame
More discovery released in #GeorgeZimmerman #TrayvonMartin case & lead investigator reassigned. I'll discuss it all w/@OutFrontCNN at 7:45
5:17 PM - 26 Jun 12 via web · Details

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 27, 2012, 04:54:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/DaraleneJones

Daralene Jones ‏@DaraleneJones
Who's watching Ch9? I'm live in 20 minutes w/latest on #GeorgeZimmerman. If you're not local---log on to http://www.wftv.com/watchlive  5m

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 27, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmerman-inconsistencies-20120626_1_shooting-dispatcher-police

Zimmerman changes details, makes claims inconsistent with other evidence
6:22 p.m. EST, June 27, 2012

George Zimmerman talked to Sanford police a half-dozen times, going over what happened the night he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. In the retelling, parts of his story changed. His account also does not line up with other evidence.

Here are some of the most prominent inconsistencies:

Where the confrontation happened
What Trayvon said
Dispatcher asked him to find Trayvon
Did he follow Trayvon?
Other inconsistencies

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 27, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-27/news/os-george-zimmerman-inconsistencies-20120626_1_shooting-dispatcher-police

Zimmerman changes details, makes claims inconsistent with other evidence
6:22 p.m. EST, June 27, 2012

George Zimmerman talked to Sanford police a half-dozen times, going over what happened the night he killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. In the retelling, parts of his story changed. His account also does not line up with other evidence.

Here are some of the most prominent inconsistencies:

Where the confrontation happened
What Trayvon said
Dispatcher asked him to find Trayvon
Did he follow Trayvon?
Other inconsistencies

Ok I read it. No huge inconsistencies jump out at me. Id trust him less if he said the exact same thing wvery time. Also, ive lived in my house for 6 years & if u asked me the name of the 1st or 2nd cul de sac in my subdivision I would probably have to check. I consider myself pretty intelligent but I honestly have no real reason to know the name of every street in my subdivision. the story of what tm said to him doesnt change much.,are we digging here? he passes a lie detector test which I realize arent solid proof but if he had failed it you would sure take it as proof of his guillt. Gz is no boy scout but neither was tm.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #795 on: June 27, 2012, 10:07:54 PM »

June 27, 2012
Below is the letter of complaint filed against George Zimmerman by a fellow worker at CarMax in Sanford, Fla. The person who filed the complaint has asked that his name be withheld.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

To CarMax Management:

I am concerned about my work environment which lately I feel harassed and abused by other employees led by, but not limited to, George Zimmerman. My complaint is based on a series of repetitive incidents that are making my work experience at CarMax unpleasant. My fear of being not accepted into my new work environment have kept me from formally addressing these issues but at this point I feel that these issues have grown big enough to impact my professional performance negatively and that they need to be dealt with promptly. Since I started working in CarMax Sanford, George has been dealing with me in an unprofessional manner and have mastered the art of emerging as the nice guy to others in order to make me look like the unsocial type and out of place.

•   Intentionally gave me wrong directions about how to perform my job, and then later made jokes to other employees and managers of how "stupid" I was to listen.

•   He repeatedly made comments referring to the exclusion of yellow tag employees of his group activities.

•   Pressured me to split my first floor sale with him by lying about the CarMax policy of splitting deals.

•   He makes a high school-like humor out of mispronounced or misplaced words that I say to the point that I have to carefully choose my words around him and his group.

•   He never communicated with me in a friendly manner despite my effort to do so.

•   He led a comic show, with John Russo and Cory, impersonating me in a terrorist character and referring to me as "A f---ing moron".

These are some of the bully activities I have been facing that led me to be concerned about my work environment. It has been painful to come to work knowing that other employees are monitoring my movement s closely to catch a little mistake that will stimulate there humor sensors.

This guy sounds like Beldar Conehead from SNL.

Let us consume mass quantities and stimulate our humor sensors.   Maybe he really is a moron?

It's like one big hate Zimmy dogpile. They may as well take out a billboard. Do you hate this man? Well come on down and tell us your story.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: June 27, 2012, 11:02:33 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/6/27/zimmerman_plain_clot.html

Voice samples released in Case Against George Zimmerman
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 @ 06:35PM

SANFORD --
New evidence was released Wednesday in the Case Against George Zimmerman.

Special Prosecutor Angela Corey released two voice samples Zimmerman gave to authorities.

In them, he can be heard repeatedly shouting "Help" and "Help me."

The samples were taken so FBI audio experts could try to determine whether the voice heard screaming for help in the background of a 911 call belonged to Zimmerman or 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, on the night the teen was killed.

Zimmerman gave that voice sample to Tom Artingstall, an investigator with the Seminole/Brevard County State Attorney's Office. This test was done on March 22, which was the same day Corey's office took over the case.

For the test, Artingstall tried to mimic the conditions that would most closely resemble the 911 call from the night Martin was shot. Artingstall phoned into the Seminole County 911 dispatch line and then had Zimmerman yell while being some distance away from the phone.

Several media organizations hired independant audio experts to see if they could match Zimmerman's voice to the voice heard screaming for help on the 911 tape. They concluded the voice on the 911 tape likely did not belong to Zimmerman.

However, the FBI experts who did the voice comparison issued a 3-page report on their findings and indicated, "Voice comparison is not possible for the designated voices due to extreme stress and unsuitable audio.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 28, 2012, 12:08:10 AM »

June 27, 2012

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

To CarMax Management:

This guy sounds like Beldar Conehead from SNL.

Let us consume mass quantities and stimulate our humor sensors.   Maybe he really is a moron?

It's like one big hate Zimmy dogpile. They may as well take out a billboard. Do you hate this man? Well come on down and tell us your story.

Heck, why pay for a billboard, they have a freebie with Main Stream [so called ] Media..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 28, 2012, 02:58:36 AM »

No cop goes from investigations to patrol unless they've done something wrong.  There is more to this story than is being told.  Especially after the unexpected firing of the chief.  imo

It sounds to me like there is "politics" involved.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 28, 2012, 03:46:59 AM »

No cop goes from investigations to patrol unless they've done something wrong.  There is more to this story than is being told.  Especially after the unexpected firing of the chief.  imo

It sounds to me like there is "politics" involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/19/opinion/nejame-angela-corey/index.html?iref=allsearch

Did politics drive prosecution in Trayvon Martin case?
By Mark NeJame, CNN Contributor

updated 4:53 PM EDT, Fri June 22, 2012

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.