April 18, 2024, 05:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #651 7/4 - 7/6/2007  (Read 144178 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: July 06, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
EASYWRITER:  From a Greta interview

We pay the exorbitant attorney fees, private investigators. You know, one sample of a bill was $37,000 to Medjet because we had the jet sitting on the tarmac for two days because that’s when we thought we were pulling Natalee out alive of one of their crackhouses, being held by a crack addict against her will.

So the Medjet was there for 2 days but I still don't know for sure when it arrived or left.

I believe they were led to believe this. It bought time. This was the first time a posse showed up on Aruba. This incident opened alot of eyes on Aruba. Things have changed.

I can't understand why they would not think a Mom would show up. It blows me away. They want the  upper middle class and wealthy to vacation there. Do they no know that most Moms will do anything to protect her offspring if possible. Even if it means selling her home .

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: July 06, 2007, 07:39:23 PM »

What is Spock saying?  That Joran left Natalee on the beach with Deepak and Steve?  I am confused.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: July 06, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »

Klaas, did you ever find out if Lorenzo got extended? I would think he is out. He didn't have any guns according to the ALE. Looks to me like a minor offense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: July 06, 2007, 07:40:55 PM »

Rob

Would you please spell out the word "ever" in it's correct form.

Every time you play fast and loose with the spelling of it, I think someone is calling my name.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 06, 2007, 07:41:22 PM »

Klaas, did you ever find out if Lorenzo got extended? I would think he is out. He didn't have any guns according to the ALE. Looks to me like a minor offense.

Have no idea what is happening with Lorenzo.  I know it was extending the initial 8 days but that's up now.  Nothing in any of the online papers about any of those involved with the drug bust.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 06, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »

We pay the exorbitant attorney fees, private investigators. You know, one sample of a bill was $37,000 to Medjet because we had the jet sitting on the tarmac for two days because that’s when we thought we were pulling Natalee out alive of one of their crackhouses, being held by a crack addict against her will.

So the Medjet was there for 2 days but I still don't know for sure when it arrived or left.

That sounds like they were reacting to what they had been told by Renfro.  The biotch hit them with the $4,000 deal and they decided to get the jet there to get her off the island and give her proper treatment.

Go through that and then get taken to a locked building to see your dead daughter by the same person would push anyone over the edge.  She is lucky she was dealing with people with some self-control!

What an ugly mess this whole thing has been!  All of these people should pay for what they have done to this family!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 06, 2007, 07:42:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What is Spock saying?  That Joran left Natalee on the beach with Deepak and Steve?  I am confused.

Of course I am not Spock but I think he is basically saying there is more to Steve Croes involvement than a fake alibi.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: July 06, 2007, 07:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Robots- any idea when the Dutch are lockin' this case up? I'm getting impatient.

Thought I should ask. Very Happy

well, my best estimate would be 2 more weeks at the MOST  Cool

Should I get those cigars ready for you and WRECK and anyone else that wants one?  Cool  I am not holding my breath  anymore..  Sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: July 06, 2007, 07:42:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I believe they were led to believe this. It bought time. This was the first time a posse showed up on Aruba. This incident opened alot of eyes on Aruba. Things have changed.

I can't understand why they would not think a Mom would show up. It blows me away. They want the  upper middle class and wealthy to vacation there. Do they no know that most Moms will do anything to protect her offspring if possible. Even if it means selling her home .

Sam, They're nuts. Look at the mental gymnastics that have to do to get Paulus some sort of an alibi. They have to lie and say that the brothers are home. They have to lie every which way.

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: July 06, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Rob

Every time you play fast and loose with the spelling of it, I think someone is calling my name.  Laughing

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 <Im so behind..>  Confused
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 06, 2007, 07:43:48 PM »

<<Snip>>

Sam
I think they all thought they had a day or two ...
How long would it take any of us to get there ?
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 06, 2007, 07:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Rob

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 <Im so behind..>  Confused

Waving to Angie.  

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: July 06, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

Rob

Lat week you told everyone where you work and this week you tell everyone your middle name...LOL...you are so funny!!!

I'll be more careful.  Very Happy

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 06, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »

Rob

Lat week you told everyone where you work and this week you tell everyone your middle name...LOL...you are so funny!!!

Not funny - just sure I'm too boring for any internet weirdos to be interested in.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: July 06, 2007, 07:46:58 PM »

Have no idea what is happening with Lorenzo.  I know it was extending the initial 8 days but that's up now.  Nothing in any of the online papers about any of those involved with the drug bust.

no idea here either. This is a pot bust .. nothing more.. maybe 30 days in jail minus the 10 or so already. No one is lockin him up for 3 years ovA pot.

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 06, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »

Are we there yet?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 06, 2007, 07:50:11 PM »

You ever get the feeling that he isn't even in prison.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 06, 2007, 07:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

<<Snip>>

Sam
I think they all thought they had a day or two ...
How long would it take any of us to get there ?
JMO

I think you are right.  They did not have any idea these people would be at their doorstep the next night.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #978 on: July 06, 2007, 07:50:30 PM »

Good evening monkeys

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: July 06, 2007, 07:50:31 PM »

Rob

Not funny - just sure I'm too boring for any internet weirdos to be interested in.  Wink

They find the 'boring ones' most interesting. They think you're hiding something. Laughing

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.