April 16, 2024, 02:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #503 7/28 - 7/31/2006  (Read 152051 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 28, 2006, 09:51:51 AM »

You all know the rules

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 12:43:39 PM »

Good morning!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very interresting post by a new poster at Refugees.

Casara wrote:

NATALEE: THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG?  

Oh Klaas...that one made me cry...and I am answering calls at work and not allowed to cry!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 12:45:30 PM »

Klaasend, Andie was on a mission and it seems she knows first hand how Natalee's family feels.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »

1st time I missed the change over!!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 12:46:19 PM »

Posted at Refugees by Casara regarding the document posted by Debbie at BFN:

Casara wrote:

SENSIBLE, in all reality, unless you can name Debbie's source, you are making no sense whatsoever to me. Someone gave the document to Debbie...someone mistranslated it...Debbie trusted that someone...Debbie posted it trusting the two sources...it was mistranslated...Debbie apologized...she will not reveal names...that is due to her integrity and sense of responsibility as a forum moderator.

I do not know the forum mods here, but I bet they do not reveal sources, either.

As far as Julia Renfro goes, this whole thing sure is getting her alot of attention and sympathy.  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 12:46:48 PM »

Hello Peaches!! almost afternoon here..I know..because answering phones and just switched to "good Afternoon...this is...." haha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 12:47:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Casara wrote:

SENSIBLE, in all reality, unless you can name Debbie's source, you are making no sense whatsoever to me. Someone gave the document to Debbie...someone mistranslated it...Debbie trusted that someone...Debbie posted it trusting the two sources...it was mistranslated...Debbie apologized...she will not reveal names...that is due to her integrity and sense of responsibility as a forum moderator.

I do not know the forum mods here, but I bet they do not reveal sources, either.

As far as Julia Renfro goes, this whole thing sure is getting her alot of attention and sympathy.  Wink

WOW!!! they are still stuck on that??!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 12:50:26 PM »

So Klaas...ever spoken to Miss Daisy via e-mail...and why did someone refer to her as Anita today??? I think she is on OUR side for sure!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »

Andie is a really sweet and sensitive poster on BFN. Helpful in any way possible. Always a kind word. Always willing to see things from others persepctives.

She recently went through a horrible tragedy. All of our hearts ache for her. It has impacted her greatly -- her heart is broken. She is one of the sweetest souls I have ever met online.

She posted that this morning at BFN -- and said she was trying to post it wherever she could. Even at the 'hate' sites.

This was from deep within her heart. I'm sure she will be grateful that you grabbed it and posted it here Klaas.

Another beautiful person to keep in our prayers.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 12:53:35 PM »

Casara wrote:

I bet the refugees are ready to rip casara apart.

Thanks Klaas for bringing that over.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 12:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
So Klaas...ever spoken to Miss Daisy via e-mail...and why did someone refer to her as Anita today??? I think she is on OUR side for sure!!

No I haven't.  If I emailed every person that posted something interresting I'd be emailing people all day Wink  Not only that, I feel it's an intrusion to their privacy.

I have no idea why someone would call her Anita?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »

No I haven't.  If I emailed every person that posted something interresting I'd be emailing people all day Wink  Not only that, I feel it's an intrusion to their privacy.

I can understand that...but man her posts intrigue me!! lol
Are they ripping apart Andie at REF

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »

I can understand that...but man her posts intrigue me!! lol
Are they ripping apart Andie at REF

oops...read above post wrong but am curious how they responded to Andie's beautiful post?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 01:05:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Yes Klaas thank you for bringing that post from Andie over here.

It is so true about the internet and the trashing of Natalee and her family. But she is so right it is just the tip of the iceberg. This happens to so many of the families of the missing.

If you read my post under great news in the lounge Oh no it is in the message to Dihanna and the other Monkeys about how the family of the missing boy from my area was treated. Even now on his guestbook someone has posted by the name EPA saying how his family is going to be billed for the damage to the environment for his truck leaking fluids into the pond he was found in.

The only thing I think right now is we can't let any of the refugees of any site win. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »

Another great post by Casara at Refugees:

Casara wrote:

Dutch, you are very kind. I truly have always wanted to vist the windmills of your country...I truly think they are so beautiful.
I am not sure how positive my viewpoint is, but I guess it is just mine...I am just very open and honest about how I feel. It usually makes me look pretty bad at times...so be it.
I do not consider myself to be very positive at this time in my life...only realistic in my own way of dealing with my life and my viewpoints. However, I am proven wrong quite often...yet, that is it...one must prove to me I am wrong. And, how silly of me to say this, for we all have our own truth...I guess it boils down to each person's personal reaction to each and every action that comes their way. And on and on I go... Rolling Eyes Of course, we do have science and the law...which both tend to change frequently...grow...and contradict themselves. Change is our only dependable.

chillin: This is it. This is my viewpoint personally and truthfully:
1. Debbie is someone, who has always...I repeat always treated ME FAIRLY. I can only go by my own personal opinion and my experiences.

2. Debbie does not gossip. I can guarantee you...I could pm her on the forum and ask her, oh please tell me who got you into this. She would not...I repeat would not...even begin to give me a hint. She simply does not play it that way.

3. I have been a forum moderator in the past....not on BFN, nor any forums concerning Natalee, and if someone trusted me...gave me a document, and I trusted them...but it was in a foreign language, and I trusted someone, who spoke that language to translate it correctly for me....I would take that translation and post it.

4. If I had trusted the wrong person, I would not "tell on them." It is not in me to do so. I would take the fall...if that person trusted me, believe me, that trust would be much more important to me than any Internet gossip. This is just ME. NOW BASH ME FOR MY projected actions in the same case.

5. I would fess up on the to the mistake in translation...I would do that. Debbie did do that.

6. As far as Julia Renfro goes, I do not know her personally. It seems to me at this point, she has had many apologies...much publicity...much sympathy...which if she is smart...she could use in her book.

It is very sad to me to see how the case of a missing girl has gone so awry...the Net is fueling this...pushing it to the limit of unspeakable chaos and unrest. If Natalee has passed...she does not need this in her name. Her family certainly does not need this type of energy surrounding them.
As far as Julia goes, I am sure this case has affected her in many areas:

1. job related, as she is the EDITOR IN CHIEF OF ARUBA TODAY,

2. country related, as she lives in Aruba,

3. publicity related, as she is writing her book,

4. as everyone now knows all of this, she must be fine concerning her reputation.

Lets face it, there seems to be an Internet type of war going on here between those who truly believe Aruba failed miserably in their investigation of Natalee's disappearance, and those who believe Aruba did their best.

I could go into the facts of the case, but I promise you...each time I do...I always come up with this basic facts:

1. Those last seen with Natalee were allowed to roam free for the first 9 to 10 days,

2. While the Aruban authorities picked up two black security guards, due to the word of those last seen with Natalee,

3. These three boys last seen with Natalee were labeled "witnesses", while the two security guards picked up on THEIR WORD were labeled "suspects,"

4. IMO, it should have been: those three last seen with Natalee should have been held from day one...labeled as "suspects"...not "witnesses"...

5. Once, the Holiday Inn tapes were viewed, and the Aruban authorities saw the boys did not bring Natalee back to the Holiday Inn, where two black security guards helped her,

6. These boys should have been held as SUSPECTS, vehicles searched, homes searched, and forensic investigations done...this from day one.

7. The guards should never have been arrested to begin with...never.

If all the above had been done, I would not be on this board talking with you right now...unless someone paid someone off to protect the three boys last seen with Natalee Holloway.

And, by the way, do innocent people lie, lie, and lie some more...give different interviews...with a different story in each interview?

In my book, they don't...or at least, that is in my book. I am not writing a book, by the way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »

The Refugee's are starting to accuse her of being Debbie  Evil or Very Mad
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 01:14:57 PM »

The Refugee's are starting to accuse her of being Debbie  Evil or Very Mad

Crying or Very sad   Crying or Very sad

but I didn't expect any different from those sacks of turds

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 01:16:51 PM »

New Front Page post:

Greta Van Susteren Answers Criticism About Natalee Holloway Shows. Why?

http://tinyurl.com/jur5s

Let us just say there is a big difference between criticism of one’s opinions and criticism of one’s content. One you have a right to, the other you do not.

I agree with Greta’s answer when it comes to those who wish to tell you what is important and what you should do and write on. The blogosphere is not all that much different from TV in that respect. Whether it be remote, key board or mouse; they are one in the same.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 01:24:52 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Andie is a really sweet and sensitive poster on BFN. Helpful in any way possible. Always a kind word. Always willing to see things from others persepctives.

She recently went through a horrible tragedy. All of our hearts ache for her. It has impacted her greatly -- her heart is broken. She is one of the sweetest souls I have ever met online.

She posted that this morning at BFN -- and said she was trying to post it wherever she could. Even at the 'hate' sites.

This was from deep within her heart. I'm sure she will be grateful that you grabbed it and posted it here Klaas.

Another beautiful person to keep in our prayers.

Indeed....I read it at BFN this morning by 'Andie'.
CBB.....so very sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with family/child too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.