April 20, 2024, 05:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sierra Lamar #2 4/21/12 -  (Read 394188 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2012, 03:34:08 PM »

so it doesnt get to messy
what we knew,in the first few days

AGTs places

its not to far from,where AGT was staying,2mi,does anyone know where
that farm,his fam got booted from is located,there is a lot of area,east and
west of,the locations,that a body could be hidden

18 Paquita Espana Ct
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
to
Maple Leaf RV Park
15200 Monterey Street
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
from to
Llagas Ave
San Martin, CA 95046

18 Paquita-to-Maple Leaf  is 7.5 mi – about 16 mins
Maple Leaf-to-Llagas Ave is 2.0 mi – about 5 mins
http://g.co/maps/3qbns

Garcia-Torres lived on Llagas Road in San Martin
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »

cw...I recall the farmhouse being on Llagas...I can't recall the street number or whether it was rd...blvd...st. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2012, 03:37:19 PM »

cw...I recall the farmhouse being on Llagas...I can't recall the street number or whether it was rd...blvd...st. 

14245 llagas rd

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »

Sierra LaMar suspect to face murder charge in first court appearance Thursday

The Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office announced today it will file a criminal charge against Antolin Garcia-Torres for the murder of missing 15-year-old Sierra LaMar.

Garcia-Torres will make his first court appearance Thursday afternoon at the Hall of Justice in San Jose, where he will be formally arraigned.

::snipping2::

http://**-courts/ci_20691148
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »

Mom: No chance Sierra went with suspect willingly

(05-23) 12:01 PDT MORGAN HILL -- The mother of the 15-year-old South Bay girl presumed slain by a former supermarket worker said Wednesday there's no chance her daughter would have willingly gotten into the suspect's car.

Marlene LaMar said her daughter Sierra LaMar would not have spent time with someone like Antolin Garcia-Torres, 21, the man Santa Clara County sheriff's investigators say kidnapped and killed her. Sierra was last seen March 16 in her home near Morgan Hill home. Her body hasn't been found.

"This is not a person I would ever associate my daughter talking to or feeling comfortable entering a vehicle with," LaMar said at a news conference. "I've seen a lot of the friends that she's hung out with, and I would never guess that she would willingly get into a car with somebody."

LaMar spoke at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill, where volunteers gathered Wednesday for another day of searching for clues leading to Sierra's whereabouts.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/23/BAVI1OMCJ3.DTL
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »

Hi CW You have to click on comments link under his picture. I think you have to be logged on to fb I'm not sure though.

I think you do too.  I cannot access the comments.  Maybe someone could copy and paste.

I know it is just a matter of time but ... as yet I have not yet bowed and joined Facebook/Twitter.  DIL on Vancouver Island tried unsuccessfully to pursuade me the other day.  She had posted in her facebook account a video of my almost 10 month old granddaughter's first full day of walking without once reverting to crawling.  I came thisclose to breaking but ... considering a much anticipated visit is on the horizon ... I did not break.  DIL emailed me a few precious photos to appease in the meantime.

Janet

Here you go Janet: NOTE: I * out the curse words. Hope I got all of them. There were so many!  
Edit to add link.  Verified by Sassi. Thank you.   MB
https://www.facebook.com/4daluvoflunch?ref=pb

Maria Mamas Uhhh I hope they rape his b**** a**! N make him suffer!
Yesterday at 9:27am · 1

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio OMG
Yesterday at 9:37am

Brenda Suarez i just cant believe it was him.
Yesterday at 9:50am · 2

Francine Sarmiento Nope cant see the resemblence he wouldnt go for no nasty dirty ho
Yesterday at 10:01am

Monique Robles Wow ....!^^^^^^ no comment
Yesterday at 10:07am · 2

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio Wow! First of all she is a child! A 15year old beautiful smart young girl, a cheerleader and A VIRGIN! Check yourself for that faulty a** remark! My sister is friends with this girl, and obviously he did if his dna was found! How dare you speak down about someone you dont know, maybe theres no resemblance, but you cant explain how or why his dna was found ON HER CLOTHES now can you? Didnt think so!
Grow up facts are facts and if it was my lil sister n i seen someone write that id f*** them up!
Yesterday at 10:08am · 11

Monique Robles ‎^^^^ well said ...I agree!!!!!!!
Yesterday at 10:13am · 4

Brenda Suarez Francine please don't stress. Don't pay attention to what anyone is saying. Don't let it get to you.
Yesterday at 10:18am

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio Sorry lorraine but i couldnt ignore tbat!
Yesterday at 10:19am · 2

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio True true
Yesterday at 10:22am · 1

Lisa Clark ‎@ Francine-maybe you should go say that to Sierra's parents! If this was your sister would, who was dead-how would you like her associated with the word HO? Really? Take a step back & think before you speak! You may not want to believe truth & I don't blame you but no need to call Sierra names. It's not her fault. Think if this was your child or family member.
Yesterday at 10:24am · 6

LoreNa B. Becerra F*** a b**** she has no respect for the lamar family but pretty sure if she was the one missing she wouldn't like the fact someone said that about her.
Yesterday at 10:36am · 4

Lisa Clark Okay everyone. We are putting way too much energy in getting upset about her comment. You also have to realize and try to understand what she as a human being and the mother of his children and his companion is going through. Let's not start calling her names because that is not the right way either. She's human and is going through sh** too. She didn't commit any crimes. She loves this man. So be respectful back and don't start calling names. She's not the suspect.
Yesterday at 10:39am · 3

Luis Diaz My thoughts and prayers are with the family
Yesterday at 10:50am · 1

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio Sierra is human too, her family loves her as well, so she should too not be speakin badly of this child! Weither or not she loves him, if she didnt want people gettin upset she shouldnt have said anything about Sierra! Thats my opinion!
Yesterday at 10:52am · 3

Lisa Clark ‎@ Chavelle-most of us has commented on our disdain for Francine's comment about Sierra...me included. It was disheartening and jaw dropping. But none of this is going to help us find Sierra. Truth always prevails. I feel she wants to get everyone upset...she's in a messed up situation. Misery loves company.
Yesterday at 11:28am · 3

Jin Prado Morgan Hill is too small for this Bulls***. 5 years from now it'll be Oakland Jr.
Yesterday at 12:36pm

Francine Sarmiento Have you seen her twitter thats a DIRTY NASTY HO!
23 hours ago

Lorraine Tinajero You should be ashamed of yourself especially as a mother so called grown women talking about someone elses daughter that way
23 hours ago · 9

Nicole N Erick Robles If your man didn't do it then why are you so concerned about sierra and that's just damn shameful that you have a daughter and are talking about an innocent lil girl that is a victim to some f****** sicko you should be ashamed I truly felt sorry for what you are going through until I saw you talking this way.... Disgusting
23 hours ago · 10

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio I hope you know what your causing for yourself! A INNOCENT LIL GIRL AND YOU A GROWN A** WOMAN.. Slap yourself!
23 hours ago · 4

LoreNa B. Becerra Dam gurl put some f***** tape to your mouth already what does it make you if your where with the sicko
23 hours ago · 4

Tammy Church DNA doesn't lie ....and let that dirty nasty mouth flap away ...it shows how absolutely disgusting and low a person can become ...karma will pay ...she better pray to God to keep her kids protected. what a sickening low life
23 hours ago · 5

Lisa Clark ‎@ Francine-really? And she deserved to be kidnapped and murdered? Really? So who are you really mad at here? Yourself for not recognizing this from your own boyfriend or him for being sick and perverted?? Is there anything else you can say besides DIRTY NASTY HO??
23 hours ago · 7

Tammy Church how disgusting of a person is that Lisa?
23 hours ago · 3

Nicole N Erick Robles Francine you sound real bitter about something!!!!!!
23 hours ago · 4

Francine Sarmiento You guys can think and say what you want but the cops have been lying to everyone ya i feel bad forher fam biy dam youever know if you were in my position you might just say the same thing or worse you dont knowhow it feels uil it happens
22 hours ago

Lisa Clark ‎@ Tammy-Karma does pay. And yes it is disgusting. @ Francine-where is the proof the cops are lying? Please show us proof this is all not happening. I think a part of us would love to feel a little relief of knowing this is all BS on the cops part. To feel someone we crossed paths with really didn't do it. So where is the proof? Why are the cops making up stories? So is the DNA not really Antolins??? So maybe the planted the DNA there in the car and on Sierra's clothing?? What do you got Francine??? I am trying to understand where you may possibly be coming from but when all you say is dirty nasty ho..that doesn't say much for you either.
22 hours ago · 3

Chavelle Chevyy Solorio No francine as adults and women with children there are boundries and you broke one! How would you feel if karma comes back around and its your daughter!
WATCH YOUR MOUTH AND MIND YOUR WORDS, PROOF IS PROOF FACT IS FACT..
If he is so innocent he needs to start talking! Because as of now i dont feel not one bit of sorry for him!
I get your hurt because you never woukd expext it from a man you love but come on. To talk s***? It will get you NO WHERE and just make everyone mad!
All im sayin is keep your comments, mind your p's n q's and remember there is still a INNOCENT LIL GIRL MISSING!!!!
22 hours ago · 5

Shanae Waters All I got to say is Karma. 15 years from now you better pray your are not the mother going through this situation with your daughter. What a shame. Pathetic.
22 hours ago · 3

Cesar Nunez I cant even stand looking at his ugly a** face.
21 hours ago · 3

Victoria Sarmiento Martinez look ppl yea a girl is missing but the person who
21 hours ago

Annicia Vanessa Nuñez francine you have NO F****** IDEA what the hell is happening, obviously he got caught up, obviously they got the car, the DNA what more evidence do you need?! don't you dare mention sierra as a dirty hoe, who gives a f*** if she cussed a lot, EVERYONE DOES! i know her she's far from a hoe alright, so before you go calling A MISSING POSSIBLY ENDANGERED 15 YEAR OLD GIRL, a hoe. check yourself. f***** disrespectful people these days damn.
21 hours ago · 2

Victoria Sarmiento Martinez did it is still out there. look at her twitter she dont look so innocent talking about her p**** and s*** wtf were hurt to thos is ripping r familly and stressing us put to how to thonk hos baby girl feels asking for daddy every 5sec. hes a great fater the best ive seen and a great uncle
21 hours ago

Annicia Vanessa Nuñez most 15 years olds are immature, duh there gonna say stupid and random s***! doesn't give anyone, ANYONE the right to call her a hoe when they have no idea who she actually is. she's missing and who knows what happened to her. all i'm saying is that nobody has a f***** right to call her a hoe. have some respect.
21 hours ago · 2

Victoria Sarmiento Martinez u guys r dumb of course shes mad we were with him that morning amd how do they know shes dead wheres the proof of that huh no where
21 hours ago

Monique Robles Im sorry Victoria I have love for you and your family but both you and your sister a wrong for making thoses statements ! She was some ones mother daughter sister no one deserve such a hatefull crime ...! Maybe he was a good dad and uncle we are not ? That We want justice for a wonderful sister daughter niece granddaughter !
20 hours ago · 7

Pattyy Rodriquez That wasn't cool at all calling her a ho your the one with a child of a person who is getting convicted of murder have some respect HO. I was definitely not accusing him and saying I wouldn't because none of us know WHOS TO SAY YOU WEREN'T APART OF IT ALSO. I lost all respect for you gosh if this was my little sister which is 15 also living in m.h and I seen that post you would have been dead already missing with her.
20 hours ago · 3

Annicia Vanessa Nuñez well said ^^
20 hours ago

Nicole N Erick Robles I think all we are is spectators stirring a pot of nonsense. All this energy should be focused on the victims of all sides who has to endure such a dilemma by comfort. So stop bashing ppl who are suffering and focus on the plight ahead. May god bless us all! And bring that precious li'girl home!!!
20 hours ago · 4

LoreNa B. Becerra Jesus world war 4 jus got started... Mo good point... reguardless of anything maybe our prayers are being answered. Like monique maybe he was a good dad uncle whatever he was but sierra lamar deserves to be in peace and is with justice.
20 hours ago · 2

Nicole N Erick Robles It's one thing to be mad and another to act like a damn fool you know what when my aunt got killed ppl said the same shit oh she was promiscuous F*** THAT that is why that pisses me off so f***** bad it doesn't mean they deserve to be kidnapped and possibly killed even if she was saying dumb shit on her twitter! idk who did it but what I do know is Francine ain't making her man look any better and making it real hard for people to feel sorry with that attitude
20 hours ago · 7

Lisa Clark ‎@ Erick, it's not nonsense Nephew. You have people only trying to save Sierra's name. And you have those trying to save Antolin's name. It comes with the territory when it's this close to home. I agree we need to bring Sierra home.
20 hours ago · 1

Pattyy Rodriquez I agree with you Nicole because when my brother got murdered yes he was a gang member yes he did stupid shit people wrote hurtful things like he deserved it he was no good in the world etc
This is why this girl calling her a ho got to me so what what if she is no one deserves to be killed
20 hours ago

Lisa Clark Exactly Nicole. No one deserves to possibly be murdered because she said stupid crap on their Twiiter or stupid crap anywhere. I strongly believe they would not have charged him with kidnapping and murder if they didn't have the evidence to back it up!!! They can't arrest someone because they "think" they did this or that. @ Victoria-no one here is dumb. In the end the truth will come out.
20 hours ago · 3

Pattyy Rodriquez I thought clearly they must have very very strong evidence or looking to point fingers because with evidence it took them over 3 yrs to convict my brothers murder and I know cops will not risk their career just to point fingers must be very strong evidence
20 hours ago

Lisa Clark And what a hell of a lawsuit!!!!
20 hours ago

Pattyy Rodriquez Yes very huge lawsuit
20 hours ago

Teresa Casillas Sorry Nena for the s*** im about to post... Listen here people, especially the ones coming up all crazy about Sierra! You have no f***** idea of how IGNORANT you sound. Sitting there calling Sierra a Dirty Ho, you better check yourselves! From what I see and what I know you have Children, Girls at that. Karma is a B***** and God Forbid something like this ever happen to them one day. As a mother you should automatically feel for this poor Girl. Sounds like theres a few screws loose... Truth hurts and at the end Justice will be served. Innocent until proven Guilty, Sorry to say it BUT THERES EVIDENCE!!! DNA all over her clothes, What more do you need? This doesn't make her a HO! IT MAKES HER A VICTIM! This Dude's DNA should NOT be on a 15 year old girls Clothes! You cant arrest somebody and have Murder and kidnapping Charges filed with out substantial evidence, its against the law. I know its hard to fathom the thought of your LOVED ONE being capable of such an awful offense, But Seriously, Calling sierra Names and Making Judgment off the way this CHILD spoke shows the true IMMATURITY in you. Comes to show, You never know who your giving your ♥ to! Do me, Us, all a favor... Don't Dis-respect Sierra's Name Again!! If you want to be angry at anyone, The Suspect would be the First 1! Share your HATE with HIM!!
17 hours ago · 4

Teresa Casillas So he had company at 6:50am as he drove around her home for 20 mins?? BULLS***, Falsifying information is also against the Law! Dont catch yourselves lying to Authorities! That will only make you as guilty as Him!
17 hours ago · 3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:25:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2012, 05:05:57 PM »

Northern Rose
Garcia-Torres lived on Llagas Road in San Martin

maybe the source got it wrong
Llagas Road, Morgan Hill, CA
to
Llagas Ave, San Martin, CA 95046
8.5 mi, 14 mins
http://g.co/maps/z57wf
morgan hill
http://g.co/maps/z99hn
San Martin
http://g.co/maps/f3wmz

labubske
14245 llagas rd

hmmm!  llagas rd,is in morgan hill and Llagas Ave,is in San Martin
14245 Llagas Ave
San Martin, CA 95046
http://g.co/maps/cfa2p
zoom
http://g.co/maps/8xz4r

14245 Llagas Rd
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://g.co/maps/gxg9q
zoom
http://g.co/maps/w8sem

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »

Pattyy Rodriquez Yes very huge lawsuit
20 hours ago

Teresa Casillas Sorry Nena for the s*** im about to post... Listen here people, especially the ones coming up all crazy about Sierra! You have no f***** idea of how IGNORANT you sound. Sitting there calling Sierra a Dirty Ho, you better check yourselves! From what I see and what I know you have Children, Girls at that. Karma is a B***** and God Forbid something like this ever happen to them one day. As a mother you should automatically feel for this poor Girl. Sounds like theres a few screws loose... Truth hurts and at the end Justice will be served. Innocent until proven Guilty, Sorry to say it BUT THERES EVIDENCE!!! DNA all over her clothes, What more do you need? This doesn't make her a HO! IT MAKES HER A VICTIM! This Dude's DNA should NOT be on a 15 year old girls Clothes! You cant arrest somebody and have Murder and kidnapping Charges filed with out substantial evidence, its against the law. I know its hard to fathom the thought of your LOVED ONE being capable of such an awful offense, But Seriously, Calling sierra Names and Making Judgment off the way this CHILD spoke shows the true IMMATURITY in you. Comes to show, You never know who your giving your ♥ to! Do me, Us, all a favor... Don't Dis-respect Sierra's Name Again!! If you want to be angry at anyone, The Suspect would be the First 1! Share your HATE with HIM!!
17 hours ago · 4

i dont have a clue who you are,well said though,i think those folks will come around
once the feelings of betrayal,and the hurt from it,turn to anger at AGT

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2012, 05:19:07 PM »

So sorry muffy! That is the correct link.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2012, 05:26:51 PM »

So sorry muffy! That is the correct link.

Okay, thanks for verifying. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 23, 2012, 05:32:02 PM »

I cannot get the picture to post...but it looks just like the previously posted sketch of the Safeway parking lot attacker.
Antolin Garcia-Torres as seen in the 2006 Live Oak High School yearbook as a freshman.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/antolin-garcia-torres/image_e3700517-ce9c-5be3-8111-ef9a3bf23aa9.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 23, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »

I cannot get the picture to post...but it looks just like the previously posted sketch of the Safeway parking lot attacker.
Antolin Garcia-Torres as seen in the 2006 Live Oak High School yearbook as a freshman.

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/antolin-garcia-torres/image_e3700517-ce9c-5be3-8111-ef9a3bf23aa9.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2012, 05:37:20 PM »

sassifrass

Thanks for posting the FB comments.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:37 PM »

Can anyone do a side by side of the sketch and this photo?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #274 on: May 23, 2012, 06:16:51 PM »

Can anyone do a side by side of the sketch and this photo?

Here you go labuske:   

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=372904522757865&set=p.372904522757865&type=1&theater

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2012, 06:17:32 PM »

sassifrass

Thanks for posting the FB comments.

Janet

You're very welcome Janet.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2012, 06:27:42 PM »

I'll do all three:

And just the younger image and the perp:

The second set looks like a match IMO.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2012, 06:42:39 PM »

Thank You Sassifrass

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »

TY for the side x side,looks really close,and he doesnt look very much
dif from,2006 until now,except maybe his nose has been broken,some
time since 2006
my hope is when he lawyers up,a deal to shave some time,or something
will be offered,for info on where  Sierra is at

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2012, 09:23:37 PM »

Family of Sierra LaMar suspect considered him the good son
By Julia Prodis Sulek and Robert Salonga Mercury Newscontracostatimes.com
Posted:   05/23/2012 05:19:37 PM PDT
May 24, 2012 12:36 AM GMTUpdated:   05/23/2012 05:36:49 PM PDT
His father is in jail, suspected of sexual abuse. His brother died of alcoholism. Antolin Garcia-Torres was
considered to be the good son, the one who was fiercely protective of his family, the one trying to work his
way out of the cramped trailer in Morgan Hill he shared with four others, including his pregnant wife and
 toddler daughter.
"With everything that happened to us, he stayed real strong," his sister, Lucero Garcia, 26, said Wednesday.
 "He was trying to save up for his own place, especially with the new baby coming."
She called him "genuine" and "sweet."
Sitting inside her Morgan Hill apartment, Lucero Garcia and sister Alondra, 20, insisted their brother was
innocent and told a story of a young man who wanted to better his life for his family in the face of hardship
and heartache.
It's a story that has become hard to tell since his arrest and even harder to get anyone to listen to; the sisters
 say they feel like outcasts in their hometown.
"We get these bad horrible looks everywhere," Alondra Garcia said. "This is the town I grew up in, and it's
like they turn their back on you."
They said their brother was born in South County and grew up an outdoorsy adventurer in San Martin,
where as a child he relished in camping, hiking and tracking the critters that inhabited the fields surrounding
town, including lizards and snakes. Lucero Garcia recalled picking him up at elementary school and seeing
 him surrounded by friends.

a lot more
http://**/breaking-news/ci_20694505/family-considered-sierra-lamar-suspect-good-son

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.