March 28, 2024, 03:41:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sierra Lamar #2 4/21/12 -  (Read 391062 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 20, 2012, 05:52:42 PM »

Where is Sierra Lamar?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:24:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:34:08 PM »

Wyks last two posts from the previous thread   

Bothering me the most:

Looking at Sierra's tumblr account, it seems to me that there is an overall sense of sadness, preoccupation with sex, drugs, alcohol, etc... and not being 'heard', not being 'paid attention to', not 'believed', not 'cared for'.  Pics and words describing disappearing with no one caring until perhaps afterward.  All of that disturbing to me, in light of Sierra's having seemingly gone missing now.

I realize she is 15, a hard age for many.  And realize as well that much can be posted online that isn't a reality in one's own life, but just to fit in with others, and etc.   I also realize that SM sites can be used by teens and others alike to describe in pics etc what one truly feels, but cannot for whatever reason, put into words at home and/or with someone they love and trust. 

And then there are Sierra's angry tweets on Thursday night.  Would love to know what (if anything) was going on in her life that last night, which may have led to such angry tweets.  Were those angry tweets in Sierra's own words?  Reflecting her own thoughts/feelings?  Or were they just more lyrics to songs kids her age listen to?  Just some thoughts rolling around in my mind. 

And that posted before I was ready.  lol  Not liking this laptop, it has a mind of it's own! 

Adding to my previous post of what is bothering me the most...

And finally, I'd like to hear some explanation, or an attempt, by Sierra's mother for the difference between Sierra's tumblr account, her 'angry' tweets the night before she went missing.... and... Sierra's mom's own words that "everything is good".  Quite a discrepancy there, IMO. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 02:58:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

In the last thread, it has been pointed out some comments made by the 'statement analysis' guy, which I find interesting. 

What follows is kind of a 'wrap up' of his observations on that page, although reading thru the whole thing is good, to see how he reaches these points:

___ snipped ___

" Marlene LaMar has spoken of her daughter in the past tense, indicating that she knows, or believes that Sierra is dead.

Marlene LaMar was deceptive about the timeframe associated with her boyfriend.

Marlene LaMar does not use her daughter's name when associated with her boyfriend.

Marline LaMar appears to be withholding information critical to the investigation into the disappearance of her 15 year old daughter, and the time frame showing sensitivity is found within the morning of the disappearance.  She is highly defensive of her boyfriend and appears to indicate a serious conflict between her and her daughter, in which the boyfriend has a pivotal role in.  "

___ end of snip ___

And the comments that follow the above article are interesting as well. IMO

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/04/marlene-lamar-indicates-sierra-is.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 03:13:31 PM »

Bringing over some helpful links, from the past thread:

Sierra's tumblr account:
http://cccairuh.tumblr.com/

Sierra's twitter account:
hmmmmm..... it appears that her twitter account has been shut down or disabled to the public??  I cannot access it this morning. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 03:17:48 PM »

Sierra's tumblr account:

hmmmmm..... it appears that her twitter account has been shut down or disabled to the public??  I cannot access it this morning. 

Duh on me, had to sign in to twitter to access her account. Here tis:
https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »

Wyks

I have read through and compiled tweets that imply there were dynamics within the home environment which imply that Sierra's relationship with her mother was not everything that Marlene attempts to convey as well as tweets that indicate that Sierra was not happy with the move to Morgan Hill.  Logic dictates that investigators have read those same tweets yet Sgt. Jose Cardoza implies otherwise.

It appears that authorities are determined to accept the words of those closest to Sierra as the gospel truth and investigate this case as an abduction.  Unless stuff is happening behind the scene ... investigators do not seem to be considering the possibility that an out-of-controll incident happened prior to the dawning of March 16th and then a cover up involving an electronic deception (tweet/text) ... a planting of evidence (Juicy bag/cell)  and ... the disappearing of Sierra Lamar ... followed.

Janet.

+++++

Investigators say Morgan Hill girl Sierra LaMar, 15, likely abducted, didn't run away
Posted:   03/27/2012 09:36:53 AM PDT
Updated:   03/28/2012 10:13:21 AM PDT

<snipped>

Although they have no new evidence or leads, investigators believe after interviewing nearly 100 of Sierra's relatives and friends that "there's nothing indicating she would have run away from the house. She had no issues at home and never mentioned she was going to run away," Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the Sheriff's Office said Tuesday. "She's possibly out there as an 'involuntary taking.' "

<snipped>

http://**/bay-area-news/ci_20265290/hundreds-gather-morgan-hill-sierra-lamar-search

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 04:01:34 PM »

Sierra's tumblr account:

Duh on me, had to sign in to twitter to access her account. Here tis:

To avoid registering ... I found a back door to Sierra's Tweets.  I just google ....

Serra LaMar (@cccairuh) on Twitter

So far ... I can acesses everything.  However ... yesterday I reminded my grown son of all the hours of pain I experienced bringing him into this world and ... he rolled his eyes while he did screen prints of Sierra's January and February tweets for me as a back up in case the site goes "poof".

Have a good Saturday Wyks.  I'm off.

Janet
12:55 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2012, 04:36:57 PM »

Hi Janet  have a great weekend! 

We can only hope that LE is working on much more behind the scenes than they indicate to the public.  Perhaps being cautious as to not let on to 'whomever' what they really are doing/thinking?  Perhaps taking the easy way out and not digging into what appears to be a cover-up.  Hope it's just them being cautious. 

And LOL as to your son.  Yeppers, I can sure relate! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2012, 06:15:10 PM »

Hi Janet  have a great weekend! 

We can only hope that LE is working on much more behind the scenes than they indicate to the public.  Perhaps being cautious as to not let on to 'whomever' what they really are doing/thinking?  Perhaps taking the easy way out and not digging into what appears to be a cover-up.  Hope it's just them being cautious. 

And LOL as to your son.  Yeppers, I can sure relate! 

My last post should should have stated "February and March" tweets.

The Tweets?  Other than the foul language ... I am not sure how to take Sierra's words.

I think back to when my eldest son was a teenage ... eldest son who is the reason I color my grey hair every six week.  Every issue was a battle.  I am sure if words could kill .. words shared with his friends about his "controling" parents ... my hubby and I would have been pushing up daisies long ago.  However ... eldest son eventually matured and grew a brain and ... was redeemed when he afforded his parents a lovely DIL and two beautiful grandkids.  Unlike Sierra ... the words of his youth never return to haunt him.  Why?  When he was a teenager there was no Twitter ... no social media.

Wyks ... am I making sense?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2012, 09:04:22 PM »

Could all the "F---s" in Sierra Lamar's tweets be all a false front for the 15 year old young lady whose world is spinning out of control and ... she has no clue how to get off?  What underlying unspoken dynamics lurk ... underlying unspoken dynamics that cause so much sadness and so much rage when the false front of "F---s" are taken away.

Janet

++++++

February 22nd - March 15th -The Real Sierra Lamar Revealed Between the Lines

15 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
this is probably the saddest thing im doing my english essay on this

Everyone tells you that you deserve better, but then no one is willing to give it to you

I dont get how people I know from Fremont are friends with people who go to my school... Small ass world. Its f*****n weird lmao.

Im doing my essay for english on teen depression.. Hella interesting. Why am i so excited for this

Its funny how much can change in a year... Thats it just 1 year. Everything changes so fast.

I wonder if id be happier and smarter if i never did drugs...

How much it killed me and made me feel, thats how you're gonna feel when im done with you

Some people seriously deserve to get punched right in the fuckin face i swear.

i really like when my female friends call me "bitch" it means we're almost like sisters

WHY AM I EXCITED ABOUTT THIS ESSAY

f*** this man i just wanna dye my hair already

14 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
I never text anyone anymore, i wish i texted more people

You know they're truly your bestfriend when just seeing them cry makes you bust out in tears with them

Sleeping is the best when your high, no lie, if ive fallen inlove with anything... Its that

Sometimes I wish I wasnt so bitchy but sometimes i like it

Working out is the best way to get my mind off things  Those times i get to tell my mom to shut the f*** up cuz her dumbass cant hear me >

13 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
For my b-day i'm gonna get a Pinata... Then Im gonna fill it with weed, pills, and those tiny little alcohol bottles.

i would never lie to you! What kind of person do you think i am???! ..........lol  I laugh to myself and feel so much guilt everytime i tell my parents that

Everything is great when you don't give a shit

12 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Lmao im so done with facebook. Its pathetic now..

I want new friends. Like a bestfriend ya'know. f***... why is that so hard these days?

The people I should love, I hate. And the people I love, I should hate

i wish i went with my sister to sac state

11 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
i wont be in fremont next weekend tho!

10 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
I dont know whats more stupid... Rumors or the people who listen to them

9 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
I wish i could meeet new people easily, but no of course not im tooo shy

8 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Easy is never good, the good is never easy, and love is never what we think it should be.

7 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Omg I can't stop coughing. UGGGHHHHHH. And then my Mom asks me if im okay after every cough.. JUST LET ME COUGH f***.

6 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
My mom thinks i can still do shit when im this sick... Bitch really!?

6 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

2 Mar  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Its so sad cuz you haaad the greatest friends and now you hate your life

dont get me wrong. im still dreading the fact im gonna be stuck in a cabin full of psychos. snowboarding is the only goo ...

Im kinna stoked about snowboarding this weekend actually

NO LIKE LITERALLY KIDNAP ME nothing else will work. A. Cabin. Full. Of. Psychos. Its like a scary movie.

SOME ONE KIDNAP ME FROM GOING TO A CABIN FULL OF PSYCHOS THIS WEEKEND PLEASE IM BEGGING

It SUCKS how much this weekend is gonna SUCK ****.

Why do people stress about shit that happens in HS, you only have 3/2/1 more years left that go by hella fast... Highschool isn't forever

29 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
I wish happy endings werent just in movies

You can only hold it in for so long til it alll comes out at some point..

Not giving a f*** what people think, seriously makes everything that much better

everything just keeps getting worse and worse

How do i even function in a house with a f***ing idiot like my mom. Shits bouta hit the fan!!!!!!!!

Why does my mom think i wanna go do family shit with her

28 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Destroy what destroys you

Haters are like crickets, they chirp all f***ing day but when you walk by them, they shut the f*** up

Thats what relationships do, they f*** you up

27 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
If you could step into my head, tell me, would you still know me?

27 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Forget shit and move on

26 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
I don't forgive… I forget.

It's really hard for me to pitty people who put themselves in the situations that they're in.

Why don't you just imagine it never happened?

25 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
can i just shoot myself or...

i just want things to be normal again

People are always talking about how hard it is to find a good guy, but nowadays, it's hard to even find a good person

23 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Can i just punch a walllll orrrrr WHAT

i never take anything serious, just look at my background, like cmon

INeverUnderstood why people think its EVERYTHING to have relationships in highschool. HAHAHA no. Its really not.

22 Feb  Alex Mejia ‏ @hoeslovealexx
Ive never felt like such shit in my life

22 Feb  Sierra LaMar ‏ @cccairuh
Not to mention, those friendships slowly drift apart.

And I would f***ing know. Its 3294209842948903890480x harder to make friendships like you had back home. Thats the worst part

I absolutely HATE when ppl say they wanna move schools for a fresh start... no. There is no such thing as a fresh start in highschool.

Moving schools in highschool this year is WAY too f***ing hard. Things wont ever be the same, that sucks.

i feel like I don't have that one bestfriend i can go to anymore, kinda sucks

Edit to clean up language Janet may have missed when posting & to add url tags (hyperlink) twitter addy.  MB
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:01:42 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2012, 09:14:36 PM »

To avoid registering ... I found a back door to Sierra's Tweets.  I just google ....

Serra LaMar (@cccairuh) on Twitter

So far ... I can acesses everything.

Warning:  Language may be shocking and offensive.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2012, 09:37:51 PM »

Danielle is wrong.  In her own words ... in online tweets ... Sierre shares otherwise.

Janet

+++

The stuff of nightmares sets in for family of missing Morgan Hill girl
Posted:   03/21/2012 12:22:29 PM PDT
Updated:   03/21/2012 10:23:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

In October, Sierra, her mother and her mother's boyfriend, Rick Gardiner, who is in the construction business, moved from Fremont to a rented ranch-style house on Paquito Espana Court in Morgan Hill, a rural cul-de-sac surrounded by farm fields. Sierra was upset to be moving away from her close friends at Washington High School, where she was a cheerleader and involved in competitive dance, to Sobrato High School -- where she knew no one.

"But these past few months, she was making good friends and adapting more to the area," Danielle LaMar said. She didn't have a boyfriend, her sister said.

<snipped>

http://**/crime-courts/ci_20223645/father-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »

Consider the sun has set in the great northwest ... I assume an update on today's official search should be posted anytime.

Janet
7:40 PM PT

+++++

K-9 unit assists in Sierra LaMar search
Updated at 05:34 PM today

MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- A daylong search is underway to help find a missing Morgan Hill teen in Santa Clara County.

<snipped>

A helicopter, off-road teams and search and rescue crews with rock climbing experience are focusing on remote areas between Morgan Hill and Gilroy.

Agencies across the Bay Area are assisting the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department. A K-9 unit is also involved.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said they've looked there before but the goal of Saturday's search is to be more thorough.

There were no new leads that triggered this search which was planned in advance. It will continue until night fall.

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8631068

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »

Another daylong Sierra LaMar search scheduled for this weekend
Posted:   04/20/2012 10:45:42 AM PDT
Updated:   04/20/2012 10:46:48 AM PDT

Specialized search and rescue teams skilled at navigating rough terrain will conduct a daylong search Saturday in southern Santa Clara County for missing Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said it will lead a "refined" search of areas of Morgan Hill, San Martin, and Gilroy, beginning at 9 a.m. and lasting until sunset.

Sheriff's deputies have previously checked the hills and rural areas on dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles.

"This time they will be having foot searches, climbing some of these rough areas," said Sgt. Jose Cardoza of the sheriff's office.

So far, the search efforts have expanded to no more than 12 miles radius of where Sierra was last seen at her home in Morgan Hill, Cardoza said.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office will be assisted by search and rescue teams from the San Mateo County, Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, and Marin County sheriff's offices.

About 90 sworn law enforcement officers will take place in Saturday's search, as well as specially trained detection dogs and the sheriff's off-road enforcement unit.

<snipped>

http://**-town/ci_20442182/another-daylong-sierra-lamar-search-scheduled-this-weekend

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 01:57:23 AM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17650699/biggest-missing-person-search-executed-in-morgan-hill

Biggest Missing Person Search Executed in Morgan Hill
Posted: Apr 21, 2012 8:11 PM CDT Updated: Apr 21, 2012 8:11 PM CDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Biggest Missing Person Search Executed in Morgan Hill. More than 100 deputies searched parts of Morgan Hill and Gilroy with helicopters, dirt bikes, K-9 units and search teams on foot.
 ::snipping2::
Search & Rescue Director Jeff Thomas says today's search is much more difficult. "The terrain today is more steep than in the past we're not searching on the flatlands very much today," said Thomas. Deputies say search crews are equipped with gear to climb up steep cliffs and trails. "We're going to be going down into the creek searching both sides of the creek and heading east of the creek," said rescue workers.

The huge search has been in the works for a few weeks now but deputies kept their lips sealed as to why. They've been staying within a 12 mile radius near the spot Sierra was last seen but on Saturday they headed more South into Gilroy.

While it's the 5th week deputies have spent searching for Sierra they keeping getting new information that keeps leading them to go out looking for her. "We continue to look because we continue to find new things there are areas we're not willing to let go of that we want to increase the coverage on," said Thomas.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 02:19:21 AM »

Her tweets are so disturbing!  The anger and hatred at her mother is palpable.  I wonder who she is speaking of when she writes about a cabin full of psychos?

Janet, your theory may be right.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 06:59:51 AM »

My heart hurts for SL, her parents let her down. IMO

Who the heck would want to be living in the middle of nowhere, without a drivers license
or public transportation?  The poor kid was lost and flustrated.  I understand on how
she want to get out of there, IMO. 

Prayers for Sierra

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 10:39:17 AM »

More than a month later, search for Sierra LaMar continues
Posted:   04/21/2012 04:40:32 PM PDT
Updated:   04/21/2012 11:57:53 PM PDT

<snipped>

Although the disappearance on the morning of March 16 of the outgoing 15-year-old with a passion for cheerleading, rap music, Twitter and the color pink has drawn sympathy coast to coast, little has emerged from the investigation to unravel the mystery of where she is. Detectives on the case are quietly putting the scattered pieces of evidence together like a problematic jigsaw puzzle, revealing little except to the girl's family.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said that's simply how it does business. The agency does not provide details as they come up because detectives aren't sure how important each detail is, where it might lead them or what might happen, says department spokesman Sgt. Jose Cardoza. There's no telling what Sierra's kidnappers, if there are any, or reluctant witnesses might do if they knew how close investigators were getting.

"It could be any number of things," Cardoza says. "It could affect future searches and interviews, or how we work on evidence that's still coming in." And although detectives are free to talk to reporters and the public, in general the investigators have chosen to remain behind the scenes.

<snipped>

http://**-area-news/ci_20451600/more-than-month-later-search-sierra-lamar-continues

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 10:44:03 AM »

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17650699/biggest-missing-person-search-executed-in-morgan-hill

Biggest Missing Person Search Executed in Morgan Hill
Posted: Apr 21, 2012 8:11 PM CDT Updated: Apr 21, 2012 8:11 PM CDT

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Biggest Missing Person Search Executed in Morgan Hill. More than 100 deputies searched parts of Morgan Hill and Gilroy with helicopters, dirt bikes, K-9 units and search teams on foot.
 ::snipping2::
Search & Rescue Director Jeff Thomas says today's search is much more difficult. "The terrain today is more steep than in the past we're not searching on the flatlands very much today," said Thomas. Deputies say search crews are equipped with gear to climb up steep cliffs and trails. "We're going to be going down into the creek searching both sides of the creek and heading east of the creek," said rescue workers.

The huge search has been in the works for a few weeks now but deputies kept their lips sealed as to why. They've been staying within a 12 mile radius near the spot Sierra was last seen but on Saturday they headed more South into Gilroy.

While it's the 5th week deputies have spent searching for Sierra they keeping getting new information that keeps leading them to go out looking for her. "We continue to look because we continue to find new things there are areas we're not willing to let go of that we want to increase the coverage on," said Thomas.

Mixed Messages

K-9 unit assists in Sierra LaMar search
Saturday, April 21, 2012

MORGAN HILL, Calif. (KGO) -- A daylong search is underway to help find a missing Morgan Hill teen in Santa Clara County.

<snipped>

A helicopter, off-road teams and search and rescue crews with rock climbing experience are focusing on remote areas between Morgan Hill and Gilroy.

Agencies across the Bay Area are assisting the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department. A K-9 unit is also involved.

The Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said they've looked there before but the goal of Saturday's search is to be more thorough.

There were no new leads that triggered this search which was planned in advance. It will continue until night fall.

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8631068

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.