March 18, 2024, 09:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 572551 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 24, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »

The fact that they are identifying those SO's in the area who's crimes had victims under the age of 10, suggests they are still following the intruder/SO abduction. 

Agree.  So, that means they really aren't "honing in" on a person of interest.

No, that would mean they think it can be a SO, so they are ruling it out, which in effect would be considered "honing in", as they interview and cross off the list.

The other thing is, Sergio could have had to complete a drug analysis or a class based on the initial CPS involvement and due to the constant lack of agents from cut backs or whatever, could have fallen through the cracks.  When they realized their error, CPS could have backtracked and had Sergio's contact with his children suspended until this situation was resolved.

Absolute no contact, not even a phone call, sure sounds like a lot more than needing to merely complete a drug analysis or a class.
The fact that they are identifying those SO's in the area who's crimes had victims under the age of 10, suggests they are still following the intruder/SO abduction. 

Agree.  So, that means they really aren't "honing in" on a person of interest.

No, that would mean they think it can be a SO, so they are ruling it out, which in effect would be considered "honing in", as they interview and cross off the list.

The other thing is, Sergio could have had to complete a drug analysis or a class based on the initial CPS involvement and due to the constant lack of agents from cut backs or whatever, could have fallen through the cracks.  When they realized their error, CPS could have backtracked and had Sergio's contact with his children suspended until this situation was resolved.

Absolute no contact, not even a phone call, sure sounds like a lot more than needing to merely complete a drug analysis or a class.

Actually, this has become a distraction to the issue at hand, which is~ 

Isabel needs to be located.

We don't know what issues CPS has with Sergio that they decided to request a no contact order.  Whatever it is, I'm sure they are doing this within the context of the law.

Sergio was home alone with the kids when it was noticed that Isabel was missing.
Sergio seemed to be pushing the abduction/kidnapping angle. 
Segio seemed to lack any emotion during the 911 call. 

CPS requested Sergio not have contact with the sons.  IF he didn't comply, CPS could have went to the court and got a court order. 

The public's interest in Sergio is taking away from the interest in locating Isabel.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #961 on: May 24, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »

Isabel's parents help move volunteer command post
Posted: May 24, 2012 2:20 PM EDT

The Celis' would not speak on camera today.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18616989/isabels-parents-help-move-volunteer-command-post

A photo of the parents, is to the right of the article. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: May 24, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »

The police are supposed to be looking for Isabel and they seem to be doing their job, even to looking at the wash a second time and looking at pedophiles in the area a second time. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: May 24, 2012, 06:18:21 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/22/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE
Parents Not Ruled Out in Celis Disappearance; New Phase in the Search of 6-Year-Old Isabel Celis; Missing Teen Sierra Lamar`s Mother Says She Won`t Give Up Search For Her Daughter
Aired May 22, 2012 - 20:00:00   ET

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #964 on: May 24, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18616989/isabels-parents-help-move-volunteer-command-post

Breaking News: More than 550 pages released in Celis case

Hopefully, we will have the newly released 550 pages, soon.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #965 on: May 25, 2012, 02:44:09 AM »

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18621086/550-pages-released-in-celis-case

550+ pages reveal details in extensive Celis investigation

Posted: May 24, 2012 11:04 PM EDT
Updated: May 25, 2012 12:56 AM EDT

By Sarah Cantey

::snipping2::

Specifics on forensic evidence collected from the day Isabel was reported missing are described. One detective wrote, "I used a forensic light source to search the middle east bedroom of the residence for any bodily fluids." The official also photographed footprints in the alleyway south of the Celis home and "several shoe impressions on top of an electrical box located directly behind the residence."

::justice2NJ::

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #966 on: May 25, 2012, 03:26:02 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/153820525.html

A brief video clip. 

Why is SC wearing sunglasses, inside a building?   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 25, 2012, 03:32:39 AM »

UPDATE: What exactly was taken from the home is revealed in the documents, including Isabel's hairbrush and toothbrush. The window where the screen was removed was swabbed for DNA. Also, one of the documents states, "Overall interior views of the residence including views of items of evidence as marked by detectives on scene and overall views of the middle east bedroom including views of apparent blood on the floor."

Taken from a car at the residence was a white hat and a vinyl shower curtain. The items had "dark red-brown or brown stains." Tests were not performed on scene of the shower curtain because "it was decided to keep the item close to its original condition and allow crime lab personnel to screen the shower curtain for possible evidence if deemed necessary."

UPDATE: One detective reported a positive Luminol reason on the "driver's seat of the Toyota Corolla," that was at the residence. Luminol is used in forensic investigations to identify traces of blood.

On the third day of Isabel's disappearance, an investigator responded to Highland Park over a report of a child's sandals found in a garbage can that were subsequently collected as evidence.

The full PDF of the documents will be available by Friday afternoon.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #968 on: May 25, 2012, 04:05:06 AM »

UPDATE: What exactly was taken from the home is revealed in the documents, including Isabel's hairbrush and toothbrush. The window where the screen was removed was swabbed for DNA. Also, one of the documents states, "Overall interior views of the residence including views of items of evidence as marked by detectives on scene and overall views of the middle east bedroom including views of apparent blood on the floor."

Taken from a car at the residence was a white hat and a vinyl shower curtain. The items had "dark red-brown or brown stains." Tests were not performed on scene of the shower curtain because "it was decided to keep the item close to its original condition and allow crime lab personnel to screen the shower curtain for possible evidence if deemed necessary."

UPDATE: One detective reported a positive Luminol reason on the "driver's seat of the Toyota Corolla," that was at the residence. Luminol is used in forensic investigations to identify traces of blood.

On the third day of Isabel's disappearance, an investigator responded to Highland Park over a report of a child's sandals found in a garbage can that were subsequently collected as evidence.

This doesn't sound good. So they found blood in the home, possible blood on a white hat and shower curtain found in the car and blood in the car. Not good signs in my book. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 25, 2012, 09:23:19 AM »

Who drove the Corolla?   I seem to remember an Acura being driven by RC, but I can't remember what SC drove.  I believe they were both high-end vehicles, not a Corolla.  Uncle Justin's car maybe?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 25, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »

Who drove the Corolla?   I seem to remember an Acura being driven by RC, but I can't remember what SC drove.  I believe they were both high-end vehicles, not a Corolla.  Uncle Justin's car maybe?   

In the 911 call SC stated his wife was driving a red Lexus.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #971 on: May 25, 2012, 10:51:59 AM »

Shouldn't LE know by now if the blood belonged to Isa?

This sure doesn't sound good at all.  Just makes me sick.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: May 25, 2012, 10:52:20 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaki. Cops execute a third warrant at the home, search a nearby landfill, then remove fabric and pillows from a red Acura parked in the driveway.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Celis Neighbor Heard Dogs Barking, Men`s Voices
Aired April 26, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Do they always have that red car parked in their driveway?

ALICIA STARDEVANT, NEIGHBOR:: Yes. Yes. They do.

GRACE: Does it work, or is it just sitting there?

STARDEVANT: It`s just sitting there. Yes, it`s been sitting there, I`m pretty sure, since I moved in about eight months ago.

GRACE: I was wondering because I know that police removed fabric and pillows from the vehicle and I was wondering why. How long have you lived next to the Celis family?

STARDEVANT: About eight months now.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 25, 2012, 11:00:30 AM »

Okay -- Accura doa in driveway, RC red Lexus, still leaves SC or JM???

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 25, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »

You have a good memory for detail 4 Donks.

Janet

++++

Unedited audio: Celis 911 tapes reveal parents' sharply different reactions
CREATED May. 14, 2012

<snipped>

911 Dispatcher: What kind of vehicle is she going to be en route back in?

Father Sergio: Uh, in our Lexus RX300, and it's red.

<snipped>

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151452855.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #975 on: May 25, 2012, 11:14:46 AM »

JM has a jeep.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 25, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »

What vehicle was Uncle/Cousin Justin driving?

I suspect that the contents of those documents that are about to be released will prove to be an interesting read.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: May 25, 2012, 11:22:08 AM »

JM has a jeep.

Isabel Celis Missing Breaking News: Investigation Focuses on Celis Relative “Uncle” Justin Mastromarino- Cousin Is Also Former Houseguest
Thursday 3 May 2012 12:13 pm

<snipped>

FB photo of Jeep In Front of Celis Home June 2011

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/isabel-celis/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 25, 2012, 01:02:06 PM »

GMAB!

Police reports in Isabel Celis investigation released
Posted: May 24, 2012 10:59 PM
Updated: May 24, 2012 11:04 PM

TUCSON - Police have released hundreds of pages of documents in the Isabel Celis case.

They are officers' reports related to the investigation.

Among the revelations:

<snipped>

Sergio Celis said he fell asleep on the couch watching a prerecorded baseball game the night Isabel disappeared. He claims he woke up and went to bed around 5 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-reports-in-isabel-celis-investigation-released/#!prettyPhoto/0/

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 25, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.