March 28, 2024, 08:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573622 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

Tucson police winding down search for missing girl

TUCSON, Ariz. — Tucson police are scaling back their search for a 6-year-old girl who has been missing since Saturday

Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said Tuesday that law enforcement expect to wrap up their intensive search for Isabel Mercedes Celis by morning.

Villasenor says more than 20 officers will work throughout the night in the neighborhood surrounding the girl's home.

That's a sharp reduction from the 150 officers from various agencies who first took part in the search.

::snipping2::

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/tucson-police-winding-down-1424724.html
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:59 AM »

Sorry, not sure why this image did not post, trying again.

I don't understand why it is so difficult to determine if this child attended school on Friday.  Simple enough to question a teacher and bus driver. 

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone entered that home via the window.  It sounds like another Trenton Duckett case.  Did the parents dispose of garbage before reporting the child missing?  But, as always, I go back to little Jessica Lunsford.  Couey was able to get in and out of her home without waking anyone (including the dog).  So, are any of Isa's favorite dolls or animals gone?  What about clothes or shoes? 

Too many unanswered questions.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2012, 12:26:57 AM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-give-update-on-missing-girl-case/

Police give update on missing girl case

Police say they have "refreshed" the search warrant on the family home. TPD says this is being done in order for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit to go inside the home and evaluate it.

Police do not plan to have another update on this case until Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m., unless there are major developments.

So does this mean that the FBI will be going through the home overnight? 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »

http://forensicpsych.umwblogs.org/fbi/history-of-the-fbi/behavioral-analysis-unit/

Q: What is the mission of the BAU?

The mission of the Behavioral Analysis Units (BAU) is to provide operational support for complex and time-sensitive cases and other matters through the application of investigative case experience, education, specialized training, and research.

Behavioral Analysis Unit 3 (crimes against children): Resources are focused on crimes perpetrated against child victims, including abductions, mysterious disappearances of children, homicides, and sexual victimization.

Q: What are some services provided by the BAU?

Services provided by the behavioral analysis units include:

Crime analysis;
Profiles of unknown offenders;
Linkage analysis;
Investigative suggestions;
Threat assessment;
Interview strategies;
Media strategies;
Search warrant affidavit assistance;
Prosecution and trial strategies;
Expert testimony;
Critical incident analysis; and
Geographic profiling (provided through an agreement with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives).

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2012, 11:17:54 AM »

http://forensicpsych.umwblogs.org/fbi/history-of-the-fbi/behavioral-analysis-unit/

Q: What is the mission of the BAU?

The mission of the Behavioral Analysis Units (BAU) is to provide operational support for complex and time-sensitive cases and other matters through the application of investigative case experience, education, specialized training, and research.

Behavioral Analysis Unit 3 (crimes against children): Resources are focused on crimes perpetrated against child victims, including abductions, mysterious disappearances of children, homicides, and sexual victimization.

Q: What are some services provided by the BAU?

Services provided by the behavioral analysis units include:

Crime analysis;
Profiles of unknown offenders;
Linkage analysis;
Investigative suggestions;
Threat assessment;
Interview strategies;
Media strategies;
Search warrant affidavit assistance;
Prosecution and trial strategies;
Expert testimony;
Critical incident analysis; and
Geographic profiling (provided through an agreement with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives).

To my knowledge, they have only refreshed the warrant for the Celis home, no other location.

Not a good sign.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2012, 11:29:12 AM »

Clues for Missing Tucson Girl Isabel Celis Sought in Surveillance Video

The answer to how 6-year-old Isabel Celis disappeared from her Tucson home last Saturday may be found in surveillance videos from neighboring houses and stores, police said today.

One camera is attached to a home just 75 yards away and points directly at the Celis family's house, while others are attached to nearby businesses. Police hope they could yield clues to the girl's overnight disappearance.

Celis was reported missing by her father around 8 a.m. Saturday after her mother left for work and her father went to wake her up. The child was not in her room, and a bedroom window was opened with the screen removed, police said.

The little girl was last seen around 11 p.m. Friday, when she was put to bed, he said.

Today, police will extend their search for the girl to drainage and water systems in the nearby area, Tucson police chief Roberto Villasenor said at a press conference this morning.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2012, 11:31:10 AM »

WEDNESDAY UPDATE: FBI Special Team Finishes Searching Missing Girl's Home

During a 7:30 a.m. news conference, Villaseñor said Wednesday that investigators "highly doubt" the young girl walked away from home. Her bedroom window was open and a screen was off, but he said police "have never said that was a point of entry."

http://www.azpm.org/news/story/2012/4/25/757-wednesday-update-fbi-special-team-finishes-searching-missing-girls-home/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2012, 11:31:56 AM »

video of this mornings news conference

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/missing-girl-police-hold-news-conference-04252012
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/0acfc2b3e0184e4685d88987f08fac3b/US--Tucson-Missing-Girl/
FBI profilers to help police in case of 6-year-old girl who disappeared from Arizona home

Police chief Robert Villasenor said Wednesday that they are looking in dry washes to make sure Isabel didn't wander into an arroyo. Washes are dry beds of streams that are common in the U.S. Southwest.

Isn't that assuming that she climbed through the window on her own?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060#.T5gZequvKSo

One camera is attached to a home just 75 yards away and points directly at the Celis family's house, while others are attached to nearby businesses. 

::snipping2::....Emily Collins says Isabel's brother walked into a nearby store searching for his sister.

"He came in and he asked did you hear anything," Emily Collins, who works at the store, told ABC News. "'The little girl was last seen around 11 p.m. Friday, when she was put to bed,' he said. 'We were all sleeping and we didn't hear anything and the next thing you know she's gone.' He asked me once again, 'we were sleeping and we didn't hear anything and she's just kidnapped.'"

I'd love to know just how old this child is.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »

7:30 a.m. — Tucson police Chief Roberto Villaseñor announced at a press briefing this morning that a scaled down search of missing 6-year-old girl Isabel Celis will focus mostly on areas such as washes and drainage areas.

“It means that we’re not gonna take any chance in overlooking anything,” he said.

Authorities completed another search warrant on the Celis home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, allowing behavioral analysts from the FBI to take a look at the home, Villaseñor said.

“I’m hoping they saw things differently,” he said.

Villaseñor also added that he doesn’t not believe Isabel walked away from her home. Police don’t believe she has been taken out of state.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/day-tucson-police-search-for-isabel-in-washes/article_06bc54ab-a979-5f9f-8bee-918190531fac.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »

several videos ,back to back at link,and in the video with NG,she says that Isabel was seen
at a ball game fri. nite
One camera is attached to a home just 75 yards away and points directly at the Celis family's house, while others are attached to nearby businesses. Police hope they could yield clues to the girl's overnight disappearance.

On Saturday morning, about an hour after the 6 year old's father called 911 to report his daughter missing, Emily Collins says Isabel's brother walked into a nearby store searching for his sister.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2012, 01:06:28 PM »

well the first problem we have is that there is no garbage pick up Saturday.  Everyone in that area is on Thursday.

So what led them to the landfill?

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2012, 01:19:43 PM »

Blink34,maybe some of the businesses,have a dif day for dumpster pick up
or maybe the LE were just checking,bc the bad guys have been known to do that

in the vid the Ncaster says Isabel ,normally sleeps with brothers,not that nite,thats weird

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2012, 01:26:24 PM »

We are just hearing that police have removed what appears to be folded fabric or a carpet & some pillows from the family’s car outside the missing 6-yr-old girl’s home. The car, seen parked outside the home, obviously has drawn the attention of investigators, since we are getting in video showing crime scene techs with gloves on removing items. What did they find inside that car? Is it linked to missing 6-yr-old Isabel Celis? And police “refresh” their search warrant on the family home: what do they expect to find inside? Taking your on-air questions right now:

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Just passing this along...it came across my FB.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »

I hope that LE has separated the brothers and questioned them away from their parents. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2012, 01:37:04 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

t was also announced that the landfill search is complete at this time but police will be searching drainage areas and washes throughout the city.
Responding to questions from the media, Chief Villasenor addressed the open window in Isabel's bedroom saying, "We've never said the window was the point of entry."

Interesting.

Another presser at noon.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2012, 02:04:42 PM »

The family dogs?  The height of the bedroom window?   No school attendance confirmation?  The canine hits?  The parents' silence?  The last non-family sighting?

Could it be that the demise of little Isabel happened through the mpulsive action of a family member prior to the dawning of "Friday" morning ... over 24 hours prior to the missing person's report.  A fabrication followed ... a fabrication intended to protect a loved one from legal consequences ... a fabrication that would suggest an abduction.

What has been revealed by others regarding the positive dynamics of the Celis family causes me to speculate that the remains of Isabel WILL NOT be located in a landfill ... will not be located in a body of water.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2012, 02:49:39 PM »

Blink

My theory implies that little Isabel's remains would not have been disposed of  disrespectfully.  Nevertheless ... if the following words of KNST reporter Paul Birmingham reflects the truth ... there was a Saturday garbage pickup which may have motivated the landfill search for evidence.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Landfill Search for Missing 6-Year-Old
Aired April 24, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

PAUL BIRMINGHAM, KNST (via telephone): This is a landfill about seven miles away. What investigators are hoping for is any piece of evidence at that landfill where trash was taken after Isabel had been reporting missing.

There was a Saturday pickup. They`re hoping by going through that landfill, they may find something that they could have missed possibly at the scene of the home or nearby. So they`ve been combing through. They continue to do so -- a very hot, nasty, just terrible day to do it, nearly 100 degree temperatures. So it`s been a long search of that landfill today, and it`s continuing right now.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2012, 02:51:45 PM »

7:30 a.m. — Tucson police Chief Roberto Villaseñor announced at a press briefing this morning that a scaled down search of missing 6-year-old girl Isabel Celis will focus mostly on areas such as washes and drainage areas.

“It means that we’re not gonna take any chance in overlooking anything,” he said.

Authorities completed another search warrant on the Celis home in the 5600 block of East 12th Street about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, allowing behavioral analysts from the FBI to take a look at the home, Villaseñor said.

“I’m hoping they saw things differently,” he said.

Villaseñor also added that he doesn’t not believe Isabel walked away from her home. Police don’t believe she has been taken out of state.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/day-tucson-police-search-for-isabel-in-washes/article_06bc54ab-a979-5f9f-8bee-918190531fac.html

He hopes they saw what differently?  I think Villasenor believes Isabel might have died in that home and it was staged to look like a kidnapping.  I do hope the camera trained on the home leads to something or someone!  I did see a day ago that the reddish, older car was being gone over by LE and they took out what looked like a pillow and put into a bag and they were looking real hard!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.