March 28, 2024, 11:19:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573647 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »

The non running red car at the home bothers me...I thought I heard on NG ? that pillow and piece of carpet taken out of the car along with other items..how long had those items been in the car? How long has the unrunning car been sitting there etc?

I don't think that the parents had anything to do with this. I do think that it was a male relative or acquaintance who took Isabel...wonder if he did something with her in the red car?

I don't  think that this is going to end well.
Prayers to her and her family. So sad for all of them

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »

The non running red car at the home bothers me...I thought I heard on NG ? that pillow and piece of carpet taken out of the car along with other items..how long had those items been in the car? How long has the unrunning car been sitting there etc?

I don't think that the parents had anything to do with this. I do think that it was a male relative or acquaintance who took Isabel...wonder if he did something with her in the red car?

I don't  think that this is going to end well.
Prayers to her and her family. So sad for all of them

I tend to agree with this.  I didn't get any hinkiness from the mom or dad.  I just don't feel in my gut like they are responsible.  I hope she is found, safe, soon. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2012, 11:07:12 AM »

Could it be that the timeline that Alicia Stardevant recalls is out?  Could it be that the voices and barking were related to the arrival of the first responders on the scene?

Considering the 911 call was placed at 8:15 AM ... there is no way that LE was knocking on Alicia's door at 8:00 AM.

Janet

Police call missing girl case suspicious
updated 4/23/2012 12:19:24 PM ET

<snipped>

When Celis' father went to wake her up around 8 a.m. she was not it the home, according to Hawke.

The family called police around 8:15 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47132186/ns/local_news-tucson_az/t/police-call-missing-girl-case-suspicious/

Neighbor heard male voices near Celis home morning of disappearance
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 11:17 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 6:40 AM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A woman who lives next door to the Celis family says she heard male voices and barking dogs outside her home early Saturday morning, the day 6-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing.

Alicia Stardevant says it was around 6:30 a.m. when she was awakened by her dogs and heard the voices.  A wall separates Stardevant's home from Isabel's bedroom window.  Stardevant says the voices sounded like they were coming from her side of the wall, not the Celis home.

"My dogs were going crazy," Stardevant said. "Their dogs were going nuts, and I remember briefly waking up and hearing male voices outside my bedroom window. But it was light outside.  I didn't really think anything of it.  Then I went back to sleep.  Then at eight o'clock I got a  knock on the door saying she was missing."

Stardevant says she was sleepy, so she does not recall what the voices were saying.  She says the men were not whispering.

"I don't think that they were police," she said. "I mean I wasn't really paying attention, you know.  I was really tired, but I don't think it was."

Stardevant says since the incident, police have interviewed her several times.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17782943/neighborhood-around-celis-home-now-open

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2012, 11:20:28 AM »

The Brothers

NANCY GRACE
Search Intensifies for Missing Tucson 6-Year-Old
Aired April 25, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  In the last hours, cops remove fabric and pillows from a red hatchback parked in the driveway, as crime scene tape goes back up at the missing girl`s home. And tonight, we learn Isabel usually sleeps with her two older brothers, but not the night she disappears. Why?

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ng.01.html

Tucson parents of missing girl vow: 'Never give up'
Apr. 25, 2012 09:53 PM

<snipped>

Hundreds of parents and children gathered at the park -- where friends of the family said Isabel and her brothers, 10-year-old Julian and 14-year-old Sergio Jr., play ball -- to light candles and pray for the girl's safe return.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2012, 11:31:24 AM »

Isabel lived at 5602 12th street.  There is also a Celis family living at 5701 12th street.  Wonder if that residence has been searched as well?

There was a reason that the dogs did not bark.  There was a reason that there was no obvious point of entry.  There was a reason that Isabel did not cry out.

Janet

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »

maybe the dogs barking and the men talking that the neighbors heard, were the father and/or a different family member trying to stage the scene outside the window where she was allegedly taken from
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2012, 11:40:05 AM »

maybe the dogs barking and the men talking that the neighbors heard, were the father and/or a different family member trying to stage the scene outside the window where she was allegedly taken from

not to quote myself, but if the neighbor heard the dogs barking around 6 30 am wouldn't the mom still have been home getting ready for work and heard all of this commotion?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »

Could it be that the family has knowledge but ... protecting a loved one from legal consequences is where it is at with the furthering of a stranger abduction?

Janet

++++++

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino.

Mastromarino said her family is a loving one.

“They’re very upset right now, mother is beside herself we’re just trying to let police do their thing and get as much info as possible,” said Mastromarino.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”

“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2012, 11:42:47 AM »

not to quote myself, but if the neighbor heard the dogs barking around 6 30 am wouldn't the mom still have been home getting ready for work and heard all of this commotion?

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2012, 11:43:34 AM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149009015.html

KGUN Tucson, AZ 4-25-12 CREATED 10:37 PM

Missing: Isabel Celis
Day 5 ends with shocking account from next door neighbor

Snipped:

9OYS reporter Marcelino Benito asked Alicia Stardevant if she remembered anything bizarre from that day. "At 6:30 that morning my dogs were going crazy, their dogs were going nuts," she said. "I remember hearing male voices right outside my window. But it was light outside so I just kept sleeping, I didn't think much of it."

Now, it's all Stardevant can think about. She lives in a guest house right next to the Celis family home. Her bedroom window is right next to the window to little Isa's bedroom.

the cam from the security co. must have been turned in some time sat.
wasnt it reported that,the Celis said they didnt hear dogs or noise
im guessing the small building on the right in the 1st view, is the guest house
in case you dont know how to turn the img,4 views
back
http://g.co/maps/w6ndj
side
http://g.co/maps/r4j5w
front
http://g.co/maps/3psxc
otherside
http://g.co/maps/dhy5z

Good images CW

So now we have the issue of surveillance capturing people, vehicles and activity which was focused on the windows and side of the home I posted, and a neighbor hearing multiple male voices at 6:30am on the other side of the home at the window where Isa never slept except that Friday night, allegedly.  Everyone's dogs barking.  If the neighbor is hearing both sets of dogs, wouldn't that mean the dogs in the Celis home would have had to have been outside?

There are only 2 fence/wall gates in the Celis property.  One is located near a streetlight and faces the neighbors elipse driveway.  The other next to the garage, again, where the garage and then back windows facing the street are located.

Becky's boss (admin) as I recall stated she was in VERY EARLY for her shift, so if multiple male voices and dogs barking is occurring at 6:30, how does the Dad going to wake her at 8am make sense?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »

Was her nursing shift the standard 7-3 or a 12 of 7-7?  Your are usually required to be to a nursing job 30 mins early to report off.  All nurses getting ready to start their shift take report from the nurses on the previous shift and get patient's assigned to them.  Anyone know what time she says she went to work or arrived there?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2012, 01:14:37 PM »

8 am update from this morning.  Some good reporter questions.

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto/0/
(Edited to hyperlink.  MB)
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&LanguageCountry=en_US&searchLang=en_US&caseLang=en_US&orgPrefix=NCMC&caseNum=1193092&seqNum=1

Specifically,  one asked to note that on the NCMEC Isa's case is classified as a non-family abduction.

He would not confirm that, and said they would speak to the Team Adam consultant to "address it".

He did not respond to the part about whether or not the family had been cleared, will not classify this as a non-family abduction.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:45:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2012, 01:29:35 PM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »

Not an allegation, but a simple observation which may have no bearing on who is responsible for what happened to this sweetie Isa,  but the choice of phrase, which was impromptu by Mr. Celis has been bugging me like crazy.

It was before I knew he was an actor and tenor.  The way he approached the platform,  perused the crowd, delivered the line please tell us your demands,  tell us what you want.

In La Traviata,  an opera Mr. Celis sang in as recently as 2008 for sure:

In Violetta/Germont Scene from Down With Tyranny:

VIOLETTA: No! Don't tell me!
Don't tell me your terrible demand!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »

all right blink,i was just about to post that,i kept wondering why he said ransom
at the PC,did someone think the celis are rich

this doesnt seem to be updated,as it doesnt include a garage in the description
for 5602
you have to install an add on to view the Pictometry Photos Oblique Image
5602 e12th
http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_Parcel.aspx?parcel=128030990&taxyear=2013

the addy klaas mentioned,5701 e 12th parcel# 128-03-0120
http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_Parcel.aspx?parcel=128030120&taxyear=2013
-----------------------
Sergio D Celis or Rebecca L Celis,are owed some $$
http://www.i42.biz/index.php?refid=817578

wonder who these folks are,not the same name as those owed $$
http://www.asr.pima.gov/links/frm_Parcel.aspx?parcel=141182800&taxyear=2013

i guess the 8750 S Desert Valley Way, TUCSON, AZ 85747,was for sale in 2011
http://galleriarealty.helpusell.com/newPropDetails.aspx?id=32576791

from E12th to S desert
http://g.co/maps/v8gp7

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2012, 02:58:47 PM »

Interestingly, while I have never seen a Loss of Eden credit for Mr. Celis, he does have a colleague who played Bruno Hauptmann in Loss of Eden.

It was a commissioned opera in St. Louis in 2002 based on the book with the same name about the kidnapping of Charles Lindbergh, Jr .

As we all know Charles was kidnapped for ransom and removed from the home via his bedroom window.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »

Interestingly, while I have never seen a Loss of Eden credit for Mr. Celis, he does have a colleague who played Bruno Hauptmann in Loss of Eden.

It was a commissioned opera in St. Louis in 2002 based on the book with the same name about the kidnapping of Charles Lindbergh, Jr .

As we all know Charles was kidnapped for ransom and removed from the home via his bedroom window.

Blink ... you are good!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/25/little-league-team-holds-vigil-for-missing-girl/?hpt=ng_bn2

Hanna said Isabel and her family were at the ballpark watching a game last Friday night and Sergio stayed afterward to help clean up, which may be why Isabel went to sleep so late.

So, she was seen on Friday night by someone outside of the family.

Candlelight vigil held for missing 6-year-old girl
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 12:21 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 12:23 AM PDT

<snipped>

Friends said the last time they saw Isabel was last Friday night. She was at the ball park with her family, watching her brother play baseball. Friends said the game started late, and that is probably why Isabel went to bed so late that night.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17728195/candlelight-vigil-held-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »

My hubby heard on CNN (Rick?) about 15 minutes ago that a "source" confirmed that the parents of Isabel Celis are no longer cooperating with investigators.  If the "source" is refecting the truth ... could what was revealed in the surveillance footage be the reason?

Janet
1:10 PM PT

+++++

Is surveillance video key to solving missing girl investigation?
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM
Updated: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM

TUCSON - Police are investigating hundreds of leads regarding the disppearance of Isabel Celis, but one business in the area may have a big key to help solve the puzzle.

Rick Moore of Moore Security Solutions has surveillance cameras placed right outside his company--a company that is just feet away from Isabel Celis' family home.

Rick Moore said his cameras were on the watch the night Isabel disappeared.

"And the cameras that we have located in the back were looking where a lot of things were happening," said Moore.

Moore said he believes these cameras provide more information to police than any other nearby camera because of their location.

"In terms of maybe license plate numbers, cars going by - these cameras also have infrared technology so you can see at nighttime and that will help too, since the abduction occurred between 11 and 8 o'clock," said Moore.

Moore said on Saturday, his general manager spent about five hours with police, showing them surveillance video of the area, and on Monday, they were back again to review video and get a copy of activity from 10 p.m. Friday night to 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

"There was activity going on," he said. "There were vehicles...there were people wandering around. There were things that we saw and we did get recorded so that information we did release to the police."

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/is-surveillance-video-key-to-solving-missing-girl-investigation-/

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:38 PM »

Blink ... you are good!

Janet

Thank you kindly Janet,  back at ya.

I posted a link ( thanks MuffyBee!) earlier to Isa's profile on NCMEC,  as it was referenced in the press conf to say "non-family abduction".

I just hit refresh and it has been changed to "missing and endangered".  

When this much time has gone by, and there are witnesses and surveillance-

Nobody will say WHO put Isa to bed except "the family".

LE makes NCMEC change the case classification from non-family abduction to missing and endangered and will not discuss being able to rule out the family.

Isa was not wearing pj's, she was reportedly wearing what she was last seen in at the baseball game.

The family says we don't want to be on camera to take away focus, and LE says them being on camera is helpful to generate leads.

Father was at ballpark later than the rest of the family to clean up and Isa was with him.

I could go on-  none of any of this is logical.

There is no logical behavior patterns in any of the information we have been given if this family truly believes Isa was abducted by a stranger from the home.

It is one thing to be unsure of a piece of information here or there,  but in reality, the only FACT we have is a 911 call, it's timestamp, and parents that have said we want you not to focus on us, but our daughter but we refuse to answer any questions to help with that effort.  

As an example- when Mr. Celis told the person or persons responsible for taking Isa to tell them their demands,  how was he expecting that call to come in exactly? From a home they will not return to?

Does that make any sense to anyone?  Does he KNOW that the "kidnapper" has their cell phones, etc?  

The Patz family refused to move for 33 years so far in the even Etan was alive and could return to his home.

If BAU thought that this was an abduction for ransom,  they would have coached the Celis's very precisely as to their statement/appearance, period.

I cannot think of a single case where the BAU/FBI did not WISH to meet with the parents of a missing child.

Conversely, I can think of many where the parent/caregiver/person hiding something refused or refused through an attorney.

If Jose Baez shows up in Tucson so help me Jesus.

Does the couple strike me as parents that would intentionally harm their child? No, they are low risk for that for everything we  know so far.

So, why are their actions in contradiction to their own stated theory, that of LE, and unwilling to do anything to change it to find Isa?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.