March 29, 2024, 04:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573765 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2012, 04:29:25 PM »

Not an allegation, but a simple observation which may have no bearing on who is responsible for what happened to this sweetie Isa,  but the choice of phrase, which was impromptu by Mr. Celis has been bugging me like crazy.

It was before I knew he was an actor and tenor.  The way he approached the platform,  perused the crowd, delivered the line please tell us your demands,  tell us what you want.

In La Traviata,  an opera Mr. Celis sang in as recently as 2008 for sure:

In Violetta/Germont Scene from Down With Tyranny:

VIOLETTA: No! Don't tell me!
Don't tell me your terrible demand!

Where does the reality end and the performance begin?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2012, 04:37:57 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Isabel Celis' father appears in city court

TUCSON - The father of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis was in City Court this morning for an arraignment hearing for eight dog-related citations.

Sergio Celis' charges include: two counts of Dog Running At Large, three counts of No Current License and three counts of No Current Vaccination.

::snipping2::

http://www.kvoa.com/news/raw-video-isabel-celis-father-appears-in-city-court/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2012, 04:40:23 PM »

Next-door neighbor Alicia Stardevant tells HLN about voices she heard outside her window on the morning six-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing from her Tucson, Arizona, home. (video)

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/key-witness-isabel-celis-disappearance

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »

RAW VIDEO: Isabel Celis' father appears in city court

TUCSON - The father of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis was in City Court this morning for an arraignment hearing for eight dog-related citations.

Sergio Celis' charges include: two counts of Dog Running At Large, three counts of No Current License and three counts of No Current Vaccination.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/raw-video-isabel-celis-father-appears-in-city-court/

A stranger abduction?  I don't think so.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2012, 04:59:43 PM »

Not an allegation, but a simple observation which may have no bearing on who is responsible for what happened to this sweetie Isa,  but the choice of phrase, which was impromptu by Mr. Celis has been bugging me like crazy.

It was before I knew he was an actor and tenor.  The way he approached the platform,  perused the crowd, delivered the line please tell us your demands,  tell us what you want.

In La Traviata,  an opera Mr. Celis sang in as recently as 2008 for sure:

In Violetta/Germont Scene from Down With Tyranny:

VIOLETTA: No! Don't tell me!
Don't tell me your terrible demand!

Where does the reality end and the performance begin?

My thoughts exactly.  Whatever happened to this little girl ... Sergio and Becky know.  If  neither had direct involvement ... I speculate that they are covering for a loved one.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2012, 05:13:07 PM »

Thank you kindly Janet,  back at ya.

I posted a link ( thanks MuffyBee!) earlier to Isa's profile on NCMEC,  as it was referenced in the press conf to say "non-family abduction".

I just hit refresh and it has been changed to "missing and endangered".  

When this much time has gone by, and there are witnesses and surveillance-

Nobody will say WHO put Isa to bed except "the family".

LE makes NCMEC change the case classification from non-family abduction to missing and endangered and will not discuss being able to rule out the family.

Isa was not wearing pj's, she was reportedly wearing what she was last seen in at the baseball game.

The family says we don't want to be on camera to take away focus, and LE says them being on camera is helpful to generate leads.

Father was at ballpark later than the rest of the family to clean up and Isa was with him.

I could go on-  none of any of this is logical.

There is no logical behavior patterns in any of the information we have been given if this family truly believes Isa was abducted by a stranger from the home.

It is one thing to be unsure of a piece of information here or there,  but in reality, the only FACT we have is a 911 call, it's timestamp, and parents that have said we want you not to focus on us, but our daughter but we refuse to answer any questions to help with that effort.  

As an example- when Mr. Celis told the person or persons responsible for taking Isa to tell them their demands,  how was he expecting that call to come in exactly? From a home they will not return to?

Does that make any sense to anyone?  Does he KNOW that the "kidnapper" has their cell phones, etc?  

The Patz family refused to move for 33 years so far in the even Etan was alive and could return to his home.

If BAU thought that this was an abduction for ransom,  they would have coached the Celis's very precisely as to their statement/appearance, period.

I cannot think of a single case where the BAU/FBI did not WISH to meet with the parents of a missing child.

Conversely, I can think of many where the parent/caregiver/person hiding something refused or refused through an attorney.

If Jose Baez shows up in Tucson so help me Jesus.

Does the couple strike me as parents that would intentionally harm their child? No, they are low risk for that for everything we  know so far.

So, why are their actions in contradiction to their own stated theory, that of LE, and unwilling to do anything to change it to find Isa?

NANCY GRACE
Search Intensifies for Missing Tucson 6-Year-Old
Aired April 25, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  In the last hours, cops remove fabric and pillows from a red hatchback parked in the driveway, as crime scene tape goes back up at the missing girl`s home. And tonight, we learn Isabel usually sleeps with her two older brothers, but not the night she disappears. Why?

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ng.01.html

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2012, 05:30:31 PM »

Usually sleeps with her older brothers...isn't one of them 14 yrs old? A little past the age of wanting to sleep with siblings? In the same bed or just in the same room, which would be more ok...she might be scared to sleep in her own room alone at 6 yrs old...not making an issue of the sleeping arrangements except that a  14 yr old usually like their privacy in their own room don't they? and the one night that she is in her own room, this happens..
Mind you, I don't think that the parents did this, a relative or close aquaintince probably..however, nothing surprises me anymore in these cases.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2012, 05:58:12 PM »

Usually sleeps with her older brothers...isn't one of them 14 yrs old? A little past the age of wanting to sleep with siblings? In the same bed or just in the same room, which would be more ok...she might be scared to sleep in her own room alone at 6 yrs old...not making an issue of the sleeping arrangements except that a  14 yr old usually like their privacy in their own room don't they? and the one night that she is in her own room, this happens..
Mind you, I don't think that the parents did this, a relative or close aquaintince probably..however, nothing surprises me anymore in these cases.

Nancy Grace alleged that her sources claim that although it was out of the usual ... Isabel slept in her own room ... not her brothers' room ... on the night she was allegedly kidnapped.  Coincidence?  I don't think so.

Could it be ... along with the open window ... the removed screen ... a stage was being set to protect a loved one from illegal wrongdoing that result in Isabel's demise?

Janet

+++++++

Tucson parents of missing girl vow: 'Never give up'
Apr. 25, 2012 09:53 PM

<snipped>

Hundreds of parents and children gathered at the park -- where friends of the family said Isabel and her brothers, 10-year-old Julian and 14-year-old Sergio Jr., play ball -- to light candles and pray for the girl's safe return.

<snipped>

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/04/isabel-celis-parents-plea-for-her.html

I am troubled by many things in this plea:
1. Their focus is on themselves--"We just wanted to let you guys know..." "We are cooperating to the fullest extent.."  These are their first thoughts!!
2. Becky slips and says, "We do not want you to focus...or...we don't want the focus to be taken off of Isabel." Is that a subconscious slip of the tongue?
3. The higher pitch of Sergio's voice...
4. The lack of tears when they appear to be crying.
5. The lack of oblique eyebrows at key times when they attempt to express true sadness.
6. The lack of urgency to find their daughter. They start the interview by thanking people instead of pleading for people to keep a lookout for their daughter, give her description, etc. Which would be more important to you if your daughter was missing?
7.  Their complete despair and lack of hope. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »

Nancy Grace alleged that her sources claim that although it was out of the usual ... Isabel slept in her own room ... not her brothers' room

so maybe 1 of the 4 BR is a home office, the Sales History,looks a little shaky

5602 E 12th St Tucson, AZ 85711

Estimated Value $279,371
Beds:4 Bed... Baths:3 Bath.... House Size:2,350 Sq Ft....Lot Size:0.21 Acres

Sales History
March 7, 2006 $435,000 MLS
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5602-E-12th-St_Tucson_AZ_85711_M21045-52912?source=web

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:08 PM »

Could it be that the timeline that Alicia Stardevant recalls is out?  Could it be that the voices and barking were related to the arrival of the first responders on the scene?

Considering the 911 call was placed at 8:15 AM ... there is no way that LE was knocking on Alicia's door at 8:00 AM.

Janet

Police call missing girl case suspicious
updated 4/23/2012 12:19:24 PM ET

<snipped>

When Celis' father went to wake her up around 8 a.m. she was not it the home, according to Hawke.

The family called police around 8:15 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47132186/ns/local_news-tucson_az/t/police-call-missing-girl-case-suspicious/

Neighbor heard male voices near Celis home morning of disappearance
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 11:17 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 6:40 AM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A woman who lives next door to the Celis family says she heard male voices and barking dogs outside her home early Saturday morning, the day 6-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing.

Alicia Stardevant says it was around 6:30 a.m. when she was awakened by her dogs and heard the voices.  A wall separates Stardevant's home from Isabel's bedroom window.  Stardevant says the voices sounded like they were coming from her side of the wall, not the Celis home.

"My dogs were going crazy," Stardevant said. "Their dogs were going nuts, and I remember briefly waking up and hearing male voices outside my bedroom window. But it was light outside.  I didn't really think anything of it.  Then I went back to sleep.  Then at eight o'clock I got a  knock on the door saying she was missing."

Stardevant says she was sleepy, so she does not recall what the voices were saying.  She says the men were not whispering.

"I don't think that they were police," she said. "I mean I wasn't really paying attention, you know.  I was really tired, but I don't think it was."

Stardevant says since the incident, police have interviewed her several times.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17782943/neighborhood-around-celis-home-now-open

I was just watching HLN Vinnie Politan.

I learned that the neighbour was waken at approximately 6:30 am by the barking of the Celis family dogs as well as her dogs.  I learned that Alicia Stardevant heard voices above the sound of barking dogs through a closed window. I learned that the sun had risen 5:30 AM on the morning of April 21st.  I learned that a six foot wall with no entry for an intruder encompassed the entire property.  I learned that there was no sounds of a protesting child heard.  I was reminded that Becky would be in the process of getting ready for work.

Maybe something was happening that was connected to the disappearing of Isabel Celis at 6:30 AM on the morning of April 21st but ... obviously it was not a stranger child abduction that was in progress.

Again ... could it be that Alicia has the timing wrong and ... all the commotion was about the arrival of the first responders to the 911 call?  Could she have turned over ... went back to sleep and ... the next thing she knew LE was knocking on her door?

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2012, 09:09:14 PM »

Video Missing girl's neighbor shows Nancy home

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

Very interesting watching this
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2012, 09:48:41 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/story/17797815/missing-tucson-girls-dad-in-court-this-morning
Missing Tucson girl's dad in court this morning

"He attended Tucson City Court on a matter that's related to animal violations, dog violations, I believe on of those dogs running at large, the other a vaccination violation," said Tucson police Lt. Fabian Pacheco.

Sergio Celis will have to reappear in court next month.

hmmm.....these are the same dogs that they didn't hear barking while their child was being abducted but that the neighbor could hear the morning of the report.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »

Tucson police checking bodies of water for clues to missing girl

6 p.m. Update — Tucson police officers have begun checking bodies of water near the neighborhood of missing first-grader Isabel Celis, said police Chief Roberto Villaseñor.

He said officers are primarily checking the water areas for any signs that may be connected to Isabel’s disappearance.

Officers are not going into the water and no dive teams have been called in, he said. The searching now is just visual.

Officers have looked around the lake at Charles Ford/Lakeside Park, east of Pantano Road and south of East Golf Links Road, and several water retention basins in the area, he said.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/tucson-police-checking-bodies-of-water-for-clues-to-missing/article_e6e900d6-8fdb-11e1-a11c-001a4bcf887a.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »

Video Missing girl's neighbor shows Nancy home

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

Very interesting watching this

The video from the link above:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2012, 12:01:36 AM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149160625.html

Portrait of a cheerful little girl: Isa Celis brightened lives of friends and family
Friends of the family: She was an athletic girly girl

CREATED 5:35 PM

Reporter: Claire Doan

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) – While southern Arizona works to bring Isabel home, many of us actually know very little about this girl. Who is Isabel Celis?

It has been 6 days since Isabel vanished from this home on the east side, and most of what we know about her is from fliers: She’s 6-year-old, 44 pounds, 4’4” and has brown hair and hazel eyes.

But family and friends remember “Isa” as a cheerful, smart first-grader.

“She’s a sweet little girl. She’s a girly girl who loves pink and purple,” said Melissa Hodges, a volunteer and a friend of Rebecca Celis, Isabel’s mother.

Hodges said Isabel loves having her hair braided, wearing dresses, wearing makeup and being pampered.

“She likes getting her nails done, doing Spa Day with her grandma,” said Julie Degroat, another family friend.

Joe Vega, a close family friend and baseball coach, said Isa is also very athletic.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2012, 12:14:23 AM »

I noticed that running headline on the video but I didn't pay it any attention as the neighbor never mentioned that in her interview.  I assumed that NG's folks had put a runner on there from another case.  I've seen those types of errors before.

If the neighbor did talk about that NG must be saving it for another night.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2012, 12:17:52 AM »

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/events/10-things-to-do-in-arizona-this-weekend-426

10 things to do in Arizona this weekend

The hearts and minds of Arizonans are on Isabel Mercedes Celis. The search continues for the missing 6- year-old in Tucson. Her father, Sergio Celis, is a longtime tenor of the Arizona Opera Chorus. Sunday night they will hold a free concert, "Voices of Hope," to show support for the family in the way they know best; through music. Donations will be appreciated but this concert is a show of support for her family.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2012, 03:31:48 AM »

Here is the raw video for anyone that missed it:

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-celis-parents-plea-for-daughter-s-return/

The first statement of the father's tells me everything I need to know.

"We are cooperating fully in the investigation".

I do not know what happened in that home, but I do know that those parents do not believe their daughter was yanked out of a 13" window over 5' off the ground for some sort of ransom, and neither does LE.

I want to believe them but I just don't.

Seemed phony baloney.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:10 AM »

Well, I really don't know what to think in this case.  In the video of the parents addressing the viewers...I feel that mom was sincere...dad is hard to say because he is an actor (am I correct, I think I read that) so I wouldn't even try and read him.  Maybe the words they spoke were scripted?  Maybe LE wanted them to say certain things.  I don't know...it's hard to believe that no one heard anything...but, it is a large home with solid walls.  When my one dog barks...I hear her...even if I have taken Tylenol PM and she is in the farthest room from me.  I think it is likely that she slept in her own room because they got in so late.  Maybe she fell asleep playing in there since she did have her clothes on from earlier.  Anyhow, my daughter keeps talking to me so I can't concentrate...ha.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.