April 18, 2024, 10:41:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 577317 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2012, 09:01:09 AM »

Isabele may have fallen asleep  in the car on the way back from the baseball game so dad carried her in and put her in her own room rather than where she normally sleeps? Especially if the brothers were still up....dunno...

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2012, 09:03:20 AM »

Isabele may have fallen asleep  in the car on the way back from the baseball game so dad carried her in and put her in her own room rather than where she normally sleeps? Especially if the brothers were still up....dunno...

Yep, that makes sense.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2012, 09:58:21 AM »

Video Missing girl's neighbor shows Nancy home

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

Very interesting watching this

Very.

There are latent lifts on the bottom of that window and the processing label is still on it from forensics.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2012, 10:38:28 AM »

I noticed that running headline on the video but I didn't pay it any attention as the neighbor never mentioned that in her interview.  I assumed that NG's folks had put a runner on there from another case.  I've seen those types of errors before.

If the neighbor did talk about that NG must be saving it for another night.

When I was watching the neighbor on HLN with Vinnie Politan yest she did state something about the voices not sounding like they were arguing but friendly enough that Isa wouldn't be afraid of the people talking and might go with them without fearing them.  That is not verbatim but what I would like to know is if she also heard Isa or a least a female voice talking at that time?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2012, 10:42:14 AM »

Yep, that makes sense.

Did anyone see her come home that night is the question other than the Dad?  If everyone was asleep when he came in (with or without? her)there is no telling what happened or if he was followed or if she was really with him!  Dad's not looking real good to me and that may be why Mom is a little off.  She may be playing along to keep her suspected enemy close.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »

Well, I really don't know what to think in this case.  In the video of the parents addressing the viewers...I feel that mom was sincere...dad is hard to say because he is an actor (am I correct, I think I read that) so I wouldn't even try and read him.  Maybe the words they spoke were scripted?  Maybe LE wanted them to say certain things.  I don't know...it's hard to believe that no one heard anything...but, it is a large home with solid walls.  When my one dog barks...I hear her...even if I have taken Tylenol PM and she is in the farthest room from me.  I think it is likely that she slept in her own room because they got in so late.  Maybe she fell asleep playing in there since she did have her clothes on from earlier.  Anyhow, my daughter keeps talking to me so I can't concentrate...ha.

The debate could go back and forth why at 6:30 AM those within the Celis home would not have heard three frantic barking dogs as well as the voices that woke Alicia.

The issue is why would anyone carry through with the act of kidnapping a little girl after the rising of the sun while three residence dogs were going "crazy" as well as knowing the entire family was inside that home?  Why would anybody while in the process of a kidnapping be talking loud enough that a next door neighbour through a closed window could make out voices over the barking dogs.

It doesn't make sense unless ... Alicia had the time wrong and what she was hearing was the commotion surrounding the arrival of the first responders or ... a staging/cover up was in progress after something bad happened following the baseball game..

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Celis Neighbor Heard Dogs Barking, Men`s Voices
Aired April 26, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

ALICIA STARDEVANT, NEIGHBOR: .I got woken up by my dogs. They were barking their heads off. And I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window. Their dogs were going insane, completely nuts.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »

What was revealed in the surveillance footage?  I had thought this footage would be the smoking gun that would provide the truth regarding the happening throughout the night prior to the missing persons report on the morning of March 21st.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: And joining us, special guest, Rick Moore, the owner of Moore Security Services. His business has surveillance cameras actually pointed toward the Celis family home.

Rick Moore, thank you for being with us.

RICK MOORE, BUSINESS HAS SURVEILLANCE POINTED TOWARD GIRL`S HOME: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Rick, how is it, may I ask, that you have surveillance cameras that are pointing toward the family home?

MOORE: Well, that is quite a coincidence. But what happens is I have a showroom right here in the back alley about 30 yards from the front door of the Celis residence. So because our employees park their vehicles here and of course we want to make sure that nobody breaks into our showroom and our security store, we have cameras in the back and they happened to be pointing right at the alley and right at the Celis family resident street.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2012, 11:20:39 AM »

What was revealed in the surveillance footage?  I had thought this footage would be the smoking gun that would provide the truth regarding the happening throughout the night prior to the missing persons report on the morning of March 21st.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: And joining us, special guest, Rick Moore, the owner of Moore Security Services. His business has surveillance cameras actually pointed toward the Celis family home.

RICK MOORE, BUSINESS HAS SURVEILLANCE POINTED TOWARD GIRL`S HOME: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Rick, how is it, may I ask, that you have surveillance cameras that are pointing toward the family home?

MOORE: Well, that is quite a coincidence. But what happens is I have a showroom right here in the back alley about 30 yards from the front door of the Celis residence. So because our employees park their vehicles here and of course we want to make sure that nobody breaks into our showroom and our security store, we have cameras in the back and they happened to be pointing right at the alley and right at the Celis family resident street.

<snipped>

They really have to know who took her/or at least who didn't take her with this footage.  It sounds like quality cameras.  Amazing that these just happen to be pointed at the house.  Maybe they are trying to gather further evidence...maybe this is why they have had so many search warrants for the home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »

Janet, on the NG video link Alicia says she checked her cell phone when she heard the voices and dogs barking and it said 6:28 AM.  I found her to be extremely credible and objective.

I am not able to come up with any theory where I can even fathom being untruthful with LE regardless of the circumstances if one felt their child was abducted.

Even if it was as simple as "O I thought she went home with you" and the other parent thought she went home with them, and the child ended up disappearing from the park-  loving and concerned parents are not going to hide that information as it would be critical to finding her-

They are not going to stage some ruse.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »

Janet, on the NG video link Alicia says she checked her cell phone when she heard the voices and dogs barking and it said 6:28 AM.  I found her to be extremely credible and objective.

I am not able to come up with any theory where I can even fathom being untruthful with LE regardless of the circumstances if one felt their child was abducted.

Even if it was as simple as "O I thought she went home with you" and the other parent thought she went home with them, and the child ended up disappearing from the park-  loving and concerned parents are not going to hide that information as it would be critical to finding her-

They are not going to stage some ruse.

Blink

I also consider Alicia a very credible witness.  However ... she was wrong about the time LE and Isabel's uncle knock on her door.  Even last night on NG she stuck to her story that the time was 8:00 AM.  The 911 call by the family did not happen until 8:15 AM.  I would assume that the time had to have been at least 8:30 AM.

I am just attempting to make sense of all the commotion ... barking dogs ... voices.  A child kidnapper operates silently in an environment that would insure a parent/sibling would not intervene.

Again ... I believe IF Alicia's timing was correct ... a staging/cover up was in progress ... not a kidnapping.  If her timing is off ... the commotion she heard may have been the arrival of the first responders.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2012, 11:54:44 AM »

Could it be that the timeline that Alicia Stardevant recalls is out?  Could it be that the voices and barking were related to the arrival of the first responders on the scene?

Considering the 911 call was placed at 8:15 AM ... there is no way that LE was knocking on Alicia's door at 8:00 AM.

Janet

Police call missing girl case suspicious
updated 4/23/2012 12:19:24 PM ET

<snipped>

When Celis' father went to wake her up around 8 a.m. she was not it the home, according to Hawke.

The family called police around 8:15 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47132186/ns/local_news-tucson_az/t/police-call-missing-girl-case-suspicious/

Neighbor heard male voices near Celis home morning of disappearance
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 11:17 PM PDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 6:40 AM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A woman who lives next door to the Celis family says she heard male voices and barking dogs outside her home early Saturday morning, the day 6-year-old Isabel Celis was reported missing.

Alicia Stardevant says it was around 6:30 a.m. when she was awakened by her dogs and heard the voices.  A wall separates Stardevant's home from Isabel's bedroom window.  Stardevant says the voices sounded like they were coming from her side of the wall, not the Celis home.

"My dogs were going crazy," Stardevant said. "Their dogs were going nuts, and I remember briefly waking up and hearing male voices outside my bedroom window. But it was light outside.  I didn't really think anything of it.  Then I went back to sleep.  Then at eight o'clock I got a  knock on the door saying she was missing."

Stardevant says she was sleepy, so she does not recall what the voices were saying.  She says the men were not whispering.

"I don't think that they were police," she said. "I mean I wasn't really paying attention, you know.  I was really tired, but I don't think it was."

Stardevant says since the incident, police have interviewed her several times.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17782943/neighborhood-around-celis-home-now-open

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2012, 12:11:15 PM »

They really have to know who took her/or at least who didn't take her with this footage.  It sounds like quality cameras.  Amazing that these just happen to be pointed at the house.  Maybe they are trying to gather further evidence...maybe this is why they have had so many search warrants for the home.

I hope so.  Could it be that neither parent took a polygraph?

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: Lieutenant, couple of questions. And I think I know what your answer is going to be. Have any polygraphs been administered?

PACHECO: Well, again, we`re a pretty large agency with a lot of resources. So in these types of investigations, those are kind of standard practice without telling you one way or another to not hurt the investigation, I can assure you that we`ve done everything possible up to this point. ...

GRACE: I hear what you`re saying. As former law enforcement, if you`ve done everything you can, my analysis, I don`t expect you to comment is that you have given a polygraph to every single person that would agree to be strapped up.

<snipped>

GRACE: I know your team is trying everything they can. How important was it to you for the family to speak out? The mom and dad. Hasn`t it increased your tips?

PACHECO: Yes, they have. And it is very important. However, it`s also equally important to recognize that we never discourage the family from speaking to the media.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

<snipped>

Is surveillance video key to solving missing girl investigation?
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM
Updated: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM

TUCSON - Police are investigating hundreds of leads regarding the disppearance of Isabel Celis, but one business in the area may have a big key to help solve the puzzle.

Rick Moore of Moore Security Solutions has surveillance cameras placed right outside his company--a company that is just feet away from Isabel Celis' family home.

Rick Moore said his cameras were on the watch the night Isabel disappeared.

"And the cameras that we have located in the back were looking where a lot of things were happening," said Moore.

Moore said he believes these cameras provide more information to police than any other nearby camera because of their location.

"In terms of maybe license plate numbers, cars going by - these cameras also have infrared technology so you can see at nighttime and that will help too, since the abduction occurred between 11 and 8 o'clock," said Moore.

Moore said on Saturday, his general manager spent about five hours with police, showing them surveillance video of the area, and on Monday, they were back again to review video and get a copy of activity from 10 p.m. Friday night to 9 a.m. Saturday morning.

"There was activity going on," he said. "There were vehicles...there were people wandering around. There were things that we saw and we did get recorded so that information we did release to the police."

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/is-surveillance-video-key-to-solving-missing-girl-investigation-/

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »

Hope this hasn't been posted yet.  Anyhow the article states wide gaps between rooms.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149171495.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »

It is daylight ... family member are home ... there are three residence dogs and ... a 6' wall surrounds the home.  Logic dictates that the disappearing of Isabel Celis was not an abduction.  IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Tucson Police Search for Missing 6-Year-Old
Aired April 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: I want to go back to neighbor Cynthia Mort from Tucson joining us. She lives right there in the neighborhood with the Celis family. This home seems to be very much fortified. It looks to be a fence on all perimeters, Ms. Mort. Am I seeing the photos correctly?

MORT: Yes, there is. There`s a fence all the way around. In fact, it`s a patio wall. So there`s a wall all the way around that house.

GRACE: Yes, I`m seeing a large, it looks like stucco wall. It looks to be from here over five feet tall. And then on one side, I would say the back left side, there is a wooden wall about the same height. It`s solid. You can`t see through it. And I don`t see a gate. So whoever did this would have to scale this wall and get into the home.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/23/ng.01.html

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »

It is daylight ... family member are home ... there are three residence dogs and ... a 6' wall surrounds the home.  Logic dictates that the disappearing of Isabel Celis was not an abduction.  IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Tucson Police Search for Missing 6-Year-Old
Aired April 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: I want to go back to neighbor Cynthia Mort from Tucson joining us. She lives right there in the neighborhood with the Celis family. This home seems to be very much fortified.[/color] It looks to be a fence on all perimeters, Ms. Mort. Am I seeing the photos correctly?

MORT: Yes, there is. There`s a fence all the way around. In fact, it`s a patio wall. So there`s a wall all the way around that house.

GRACE: Yes, I`m seeing a large, it looks like stucco wall. It looks to be from here over five feet tall. And then on one side, I would say the back left side, there is a wooden wall about the same height. It`s solid. You can`t see through it. And I don`t see a gate. So whoever did this would have to scale this wall and get into the home.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/23/ng.01.html

I agree with you Janet.  It seems highly unlikely that someone would risk being caught, knowing that there is a high fence all the way around...daylight (if that's when it happened), parents possibly being awake (if 6:30 is when it happened) and the dogs going crazy.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2012, 02:08:04 PM »

I agree with you Janet.  It seems highly unlikely that someone would risk being caught, knowing that there is a high fence all the way around...daylight (if that's when it happened), parents possibly being awake (if 6:30 is when it happened) and the dogs going crazy.

Alicia was certain in regards to the time she heard all the commotion outside her bedroom window on the other side of the wall.

Could it be that at 6:30 AM a staging was in process ... a staging which implied barking dogs/family at home/daylight would not have been an issue when a 6' cement wall surrounding the yard is considered?

Could it be that Isabel met her demise sometime following the ball game?

I am convinced the surveillance footage will be the smoking gun.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: So you heard the dogs, the Celis dogs, barking outside. How do you know that it was 6:30 AM?

STARDEVANT: Because I -- it was really early and I wanted to know what time it was, so I checked my cell phone real quick to see what time it was.

GRACE: Now, your...

STARDEVANT: And it was, like, 6:28.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2012, 02:10:56 PM »

Hope this hasn't been posted yet.  Anyhow the article states wide gaps between rooms.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149171495.html

Thanks labubske.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »

Are investigators wanting affirmation to the coach's claim that Isabel was at the ball game on Friday evening.  There were rumors that she was not at school on Friday.  Maybe the timeline regarding a last sighting outside the family is about to change.

Janet

+++++

Pace of tips coming in has slowed; police search bodies of water
Updated Apr 27, 2012, 9:21 am

<snipped>

As the search for missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis moved into its seventh day, police said Friday morning that the pace of tips coming into investigators has slowed and they are asking for photographs and video from anyone who may have been at a park or event the Celis family attended.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/042612_celis_missing_tucson1/tpd-wants-video-photos-events-with-celis-family/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2012, 02:35:38 PM »

Little League team holds vigil for missing girl
April 25th, 2012 04:27 PM ET

<snipped>

Vega, who coached baseball with Sergio Celis, said he told him the family was allowed to back into the house Tuesday to get a few things but the situation has been very hard for them.

Another coach, George Hanna, told HLN’s Natisha Lance, “I trust Sergio and his wife with my children and I always will.”

Hanna said Isabel and her family were at the ballpark watching a game last Friday night and Sergio stayed afterward to help clean up, which may be why Isabel went to sleep so late.

<snipped>

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/25/little-league-team-holds-vigil-for-missing-girl/?hpt=ng_mid

Candlelight vigil held for missing 6-year-old girl
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 12:21 AM PDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2012 12:23 AM PDT

<snipped>

Friends said the last time they saw Isabel was last Friday night. She was at the ball park with her family, watching her brother play baseball. Friends said the game started late, and that is probably why Isabel went to bed so late that night.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17728195/candlelight-vigil-held-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.