March 28, 2024, 04:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573584 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »

I am hopeful stuff is happening behind the scenes in the Isabel Celis investigation and ... arrests will be forthcoming.

I am convinced that the surveillance footage will be the smoking gun.

I am off.  Have a good afternoon all.

Janet
11:35 AM PT

JUSTICE FOR ISABEL!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »

I am hopeful stuff is happening behind the scenes in the Isabel Celis investigation and ... arrests will be forthcoming.

I am convinced that the surveillance footage will be the smoking gun.

I am off.  Have a good afternoon all.

Janet
11:35 AM PT

JUSTICE FOR ISABEL!

i agree janet.  i think dad is involved and/or knows who is involved. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2012, 02:56:37 PM »

I have been going over the neighbors interview again, and I apologize if I missed anyone addressing this already, but I think after reviewing it again, that the Uncle knocked on her door around 8- 8:05am, did not identify Isa as his niece, they had a brief exchange, and then she got dressed, went outside around 8:15, looked over at the window, and then spoke to LE when they responded.

I think it was just a situation of NG peppering her with questions and not picking up that the times were not correct, imo.

What continues to bother me, is that if your child is discovered missing with an open window- aren't you going to yell their name out of it, first thing?

Not one person, including this neighbor is saying that the family was yelling through the neighborhood, yet the brother is at the store asking if they heard anything at about the same time.

Also, wouldn't it mean the Uncle stayed over at the home, if he is over at the neighbor at 8am?

Male voices outside the window at 6:28 AM,  Uncle at neighbor by 8,  911 call to LE by 8:15am.  I would really like to know if Becky was called at work before 911.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »

TPD wants video, photos of events with Celis familyPace of tips coming in has slowed; police search bodies of water

As the search for missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis moved into its seventh day, police said Friday morning that the pace of tips coming into investigators has slowed and they are asking for photographs and video from anyone who may have been at a park or event the Celis family attended.

With the help of Pima County Sheriff's Department boats and sonar equipment, investigators searched the lake at Lakeside Park for any signs of Isabel or evidence that might lead to her. Police also searched bodies of water at Kennedy, Reid and Columbus parks, but had no breakthroughs, said TPD spokesman Lt. Fabian Pacheco.

TPD said Thursday morning that they were receiving a steady stream of tips, in part because of a statement made to the press Wednesday by Sergio and Becky Celis, the parents of Isabel. They have received more than 300 tips.

::snipping2::

Pacheco also said they are receiving the cooperation of Mexican authorities who have been looking at bus stations and businesses.

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/042612_celis_missing_tucson1/tpd-wants-video-photos-events-with-celis-family/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »

Isabel Celis missing one week

Police say the search took them to several local parks and lakes near the girl's home.

"There was an extensive search there, of Lakeside Park; however, nothing turned up," said Tucson Police Lt. Fabian Pacheco. "We then continued that search to other bodies of water here. We searched Green Park Lake, and also Columbus park, and North Silver Bell. So that's yet another angle as it relates to searching bodies of water. "

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/318061/28/Lake-searched-for-missing-6-year-old-girl-
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »

Police encourage public to submit more tips about Isabel Celis

They were led to Lakeside Park because of a tip, police said.

Ground searches continue as investigators canvass certain areas.

Police say they’re still considering all possibilities but have not yet ruled out a kidnapping.

Investigators don’t believe she ran away, police said.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/tucson/police-encourage-public-to-submit-more-tips-about-isabel-celis
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »

wondering if the park, and the surrounding dumpsters ,at the plaza were searched
reedom park
5000 E. 29th St. Tucson, Arizona 85711
http://g.co/maps/592n5

ball Schedule
http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/schedules/index.cfm?season=593738&division=5340741&iRowShowOverride=5

http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2012, 03:12:34 PM »

according to the Tucson Government website, there is no trash pickup in residential areas anywhere in the city on saturdays. Here is a link to the pick up map:

http://cms3.tucsonaz.gov/sites/default/files/esd/pickupmap03_1.pdf

i am trying to see if there is any info on trash collection for dumpsters or pick up at Freedom Park, where Isa was allegedly on friday night.

Also, now the police are asking for people who were at the baseball game at Freedom Park friday night to contact them, especially people who have video of the event. Here is the link to that article:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/17836386/day-7-finding-isabel
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2012, 03:29:16 PM »

I have been going over the neighbors interview again, and I apologize if I missed anyone addressing this already, but I think after reviewing it again, that the Uncle knocked on her door around 8- 8:05am, did not identify Isa as his niece, they had a brief exchange, and then she got dressed, went outside around 8:15, looked over at the window, and then spoke to LE when they responded.

I think it was just a situation of NG peppering her with questions and not picking up that the times were not correct, imo.

What continues to bother me, is that if your child is discovered missing with an open window- aren't you going to yell their name out of it, first thing?

Not one person, including this neighbor is saying that the family was yelling through the neighborhood, yet the brother is at the store asking if they heard anything at about the same time.

Also, wouldn't it mean the Uncle stayed over at the home, if he is over at the neighbor at 8am?

Male voices outside the window at 6:28 AM,  Uncle at neighbor by 8,  911 call to LE by 8:15am.  I would really like to know if Becky was called at work before 911.

Hi Blink

In the NG interview Alicia claims that she heard the commotion ... went back to sleep and ... the next thing she heard was an officer and Isabel's uncle knocking on her door at 8:00 AM.  Considering the 911 call reporting Isabel missing was made at 8:15 AM ... I would assume that Alicia's was mistaken about the time.  Unlike her 6:30 AM awakening ... Alicia may not have check the actual time.

The uncle?  I never read that the uncle spent the night at the Celis'.  Could it be that the uncle was living with Isabel's grandparent who resided a short distance away?  Could it be that he was contacted by his brother/SIL around the same time as the 911 call was placed and asked if Isabel was there?

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Celis Neighbor Heard Dogs Barking, Men`s Voices
Aired April 26, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: We are taking your calls. And joining me right now, a special guest, a guest who is emerging as a crucial witness in this search for Isabel Celis, Alicia Stardevant, the next-door neighbor whose bedroom window only feet from Isabel`s.

Alicia, again, thank you for being with us. After you heard the male voices that morning, 6:30 AM, I assume you tried to go back to sleep. What was the next thing you heard?

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

<snipped>

GRACE: When? What time?

STARDEVANT: It was right -- it was right after they told me. I put on some clothes, and I looked over the wall. So it was probably, like, 8:15 maybe.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

Police call missing girl case suspicious
updated 4/23/2012 12:19:24 PM ET

<snipped>

When Celis' father went to wake her up around 8 a.m. she was not it the home, according to Hawke.

The family called police around 8:15 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47132186/ns/local_news-tucson_az/t/police-call-missing-girl-case-suspicious/

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2012, 03:36:53 PM »

There is no residential garbage on Saturday, it is Thursday, I posted the search screenshot upthread, and I have not found a single commercial hauler that has a Saturday pick up.

Anyone know if trash is mandatory union labor in AZ?

If something happened to this child accidentally, I am just not feeling these people would make all this up, not both of them anyway.

And if it did, then someone needs to come clean for Isa and her brothers sake.  I can forgive accidents ( not the Cword kind, I mean the real ones)

If it is a situation like I opined earlier, that it was a " I thought she was with you" deal, and they are making this up to avoid a charge of some kind and thinking-

"well, we have investigators looking for her anyway so why put ourselves in a position to be arrested if she was nabbed under or nose" or whatever,  I am going to lose it.  The investigative time that scenario would waste is unforgivable.

In my experience, if we are getting more and more detail after 7 days, which all seems to point to the scenario presented as unbelievable and illogical, something is going to have to break soon.

CPS had better have been called, and Isabel and her brothers should be appointed a GAL.

Lastly, could the Uncle have been confused for the brother at the convenience store?  
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2012, 03:42:13 PM »

Janet you are exactly right about the wording,  I am going to need to review it against the video again.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2012, 03:43:06 PM »

is the uncle the celis that lives at 5701 E 12th

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »

The searching of bodies of water in the area lead me to believe LE is leaning towards the mother maybe? Don't stats show that the mother puts her child in a body of water?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »

The searching of bodies of water in the area lead me to believe LE is leaning towards the mother maybe? Don't stats show that the mother puts her child in a body of water?

i think i read this somewhere because it's a "womb like" environment...i forget where i read it though.  it has to do with some psychological thing.  I think they are searching the bodies of water because they would be negligent not to in a missing persons investigation.  I think it just shows that they are fairly certain she is deceased.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2012, 04:22:41 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-search-gets-help-from-billboard-in-phoenix/
Isabel Celis search gets help from billboard in Phoenix
April 26, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »

do we know if the police were able to get warrants for the parents cell phone records to see where their phones (specifically the fathers) were pinging last friday night/early saturday morning?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2012, 04:29:50 PM »

Here is the link to the Freedom park baseball teams.  Who was playing that night?  Does anyone know? I am curious.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »

Here is the link to the Freedom park baseball teams.  Who was playing that night?  Does anyone know? I am curious.

I see the Yankees and the Dodgers in the Majors played at 7:30 on the 20th.  That's it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »

Male voices outside the window at 6:28 AM,  Uncle at neighbor by 8,  911 call to LE by 8:15am.  I would really like to know if Becky was called at work before 911.
Wasn't it Klaas that posted something about another Celis family in the neighborhood?  Maybe Uncle was called first as he lived close by and dad thought maybe Isa was with him?   Maybe Uncle and dad are the voices that AS heard outside the window?  But that would mean that they searched alone from 6:28 until 8:15, right?

I REALLY want to know what that security video revealed.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.