March 28, 2024, 10:13:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573631 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2012, 04:46:32 PM »

There is no residential garbage on Saturday, it is Thursday, I posted the search screenshot upthread, and I have not found a single commercial hauler that has a Saturday pick up.

Anyone know if trash is mandatory union labor in AZ?

If something happened to this child accidentally, I am just not feeling these people would make all this up, not both of them anyway.

And if it did, then someone needs to come clean for Isa and her brothers sake.  I can forgive accidents ( not the Cword kind, I mean the real ones)

If it is a situation like I opined earlier, that it was a " I thought she was with you" deal, and they are making this up to avoid a charge of some kind and thinking-

"well, we have investigators looking for her anyway so why put ourselves in a position to be arrested if she was nabbed under or nose" or whatever,  I am going to lose it.  The investigative time that scenario would waste is unforgivable.

In my experience, if we are getting more and more detail after 7 days, which all seems to point to the scenario presented as unbelievable and illogical, something is going to have to break soon.

CPS had better have been called, and Isabel and her brothers should be appointed a GAL.

Lastly, could the Uncle have been confused for the brother at the convenience store? 
Any thoughts on this scenario...mom and dad tell the kids to go to bed and they head over to Uncles for drinks and late meal.  Something happens and now the parents are covering for the older kids?  It still might've been accidental but they're trying to keep brothers out of it totally? 

I know, I know...far fetched.  I guess I just want everyone involved to be innocent of a crime against this child and maybe just be stupid with grief.  You know, opposite and KC...who was stupid of a crime and innocent of grief.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2012, 04:50:33 PM »

Here is the link to the Freedom park baseball teams.  Who was playing that night?  Does anyone know? I am curious.

http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/

I see the Yankees and the Dodgers in the Majors played at 7:30 on the 20th.  That's it.

Field #2

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2012, 04:55:52 PM »

Our late (7:30pm) games here are over at 9pm.  Even with cleanup we're out of there no later than 9:35 bathrooms and all.  Did anyone at the park stay with the Celis family the entire time and leave when they did?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2012, 05:00:39 PM »

Our late (7:30pm) games here are over at 9pm.  Even with cleanup we're out of there no later than 9:35 bathrooms and all.  Did anyone at the park stay with the Celis family the entire time and leave when they did?

Yeah KittyMom...my kids are usually done by then too...but here is the schedule for that day:

Fri 4/20    Diamond Yankees vs. Dodgers    7:30 PM - 9:30 PM    Freedom Field #2

http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/index.cfm?subsite=6015246&league=2400178

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2012, 05:02:00 PM »

Yeah KittyMom...my kids are usually done by then too...but here is the schedule for that day:

Fri 4/20    Diamond Yankees vs. Dodgers    7:30 PM - 9:30 PM    Freedom Field #2

http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/index.cfm?subsite=6015246&league=2400178

I didn't go and see how far away they lived from the park.  Yeah...usually everyone is out of there soon after the last game.  So, I don't know.  Didn't they say they didn't get in until 11?  Maybe I am wrong about that time though.  I didn't reference back.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

I wish we knew for sure if she was in school on Friday. The longer this goes on, the more I fear that at least one family member knows the true story.

Prayers for Isabel. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »

Isabel lived at 5602 12th street.  There is also a Celis family living at 5701 12th street.  Wonder if that residence has been searched as well?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto/0/

http://www.kvoa.com/local/

A Hat tip to those lovely IS posters (who never growl)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »

Wasn't it Klaas that posted something about another Celis family in the neighborhood?  Maybe Uncle was called first as he lived close by and dad thought maybe Isa was with him?   Maybe Uncle and dad are the voices that AS heard outside the window?  But that would mean that they searched alone from 6:28 until 8:15, right?

I REALLY want to know what that security video revealed.

Dad claimed he found Isabel missing when he entered her bedroom to wake her at 8:00 AM.

KittyMom

You could be right about Dad and Uncle being the voices that Alicia heard at 6:30 AM.

Could it be that the dogs became excited momentarily when the Uncle arrived to assist Dad in a staging/cover up?

Could it be that this is when the window was raised and the screen taken away?

Keeping in mind that a hit was made in the home by one of the canines brought in by investigators ... could it be that a deceased Isabel had been taken from her bed and temporarily placed in the non-working vehicle ... an action captured by the survellience camera?

Again ... I am convinced that the survellience footage is the smoking gun and ... the search warrants are all about gathering evidence to back up what the smoking gun revealed.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2012, 07:07:05 PM »

Did the surveillance camera capture the "five potential witnesses"?  Has there not been credible onfirmation that Isabel was at the ball game?

Janet

++++

Tucson PD seeks 5 potential witnesses in disappearance of Isabel Celis
Posted on April 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Updated today at 3:54 PM

TUCSON, Ariz. -- The Tucson Police Department is looking for five potential witnesses who may have information about the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

The first-grader disappeared from her home between the hours of 11 p.m. on April 20 and 8 a.m. on April 21. Police said a window was open with the screen pushed aside.

Isabel is described as 3 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.

On Friday afternoon, police said they believe two males and three females were walking near Isabel's neighborhood the night she disappeared and they are asked to call 911 as soon as possible.

It is believed the group was walking eastbound along the northern side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, located at 215 S. Craycroft Road, at approximately 1 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. on April 21, according to Sgt. Maria Hawke. They may have been walking in the direction of or directly to East Cooper Street. 

The group may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar located in the area of East Broadway Boulevard and South Craycroft Road.

Police are also looking for anyone who took video during a baseball game that Isabel's family attended the night before she disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Tucson-PD-seeks-5-potential-witnesses-in-disappearance-of-Isabel-Celis-149308995.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2012, 07:19:54 PM »

::snipping2::
TUCSON - Tucson Police Detectives have learned five people (two men, three women) may have information about the disappearance of Isabel Celis, which occurred between the hours of 11:00 p.m. on April 20, 2012 and 8:00 a.m. on April 21, 2012.

Detectives believe the group was walking along the north side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, located at 215 South Craycroft Road at approximately 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. on Saturday heading into the Celis' neighborhood, possibly via East Cooper Street.

Given the time of morning, the group may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar, both of which are located across South Craycroft Road.

The Tucson Police Department urges the members of the group to call 911 or 88-CRIME as soon as possible.
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/1/
http://88crime.org/

8am/4/27 update
http://www.kvoa.com/videoplayer/?video_id=9994&categories=1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »

Wasn't it Klaas that posted something about another Celis family in the neighborhood?  Maybe Uncle was called first as he lived close by and dad thought maybe Isa was with him?   Maybe Uncle and dad are the voices that AS heard outside the window?  But that would mean that they searched alone from 6:28 until 8:15, right?

I REALLY want to know what that security video revealed.

Dad claimed he found Isabel missing when he entered her bedroom to wake her at 8:00 AM.

KittyMom

You could be right about Dad and Uncle being the voices that Alicia heard at 6:30 AM.

Could it be that the dogs became excited momentarily when the Uncle arrived to assist Dad in a staging/cover up?

Could it be that this is when the window was raised and the screen taken away?

Keeping in mind that a hit was made in the home by one of the canines brought in by investigators ... could it be that a deceased Isabel had been taken from her bed and temporarily placed in the non-working vehicle ... an action captured by the survellience camera?

Again ... I am convinced that the survellience footage is the smoking gun and ... the search warrants are all about gathering evidence to back up what the smoking gun revealed.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Did the group try to steal the car? Did they find IC, in the car? 

I am thinking it is not that unsual (in the Desert) to sleep outside?

Not a good idea to leave a child alone (day or nigh)t but since the dad
was careless about the Dogs, I am wondering...He is an Artist 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2012, 07:41:25 PM »

Sorry, the Hat Tip goes to Justicequest.net, 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2012, 08:09:55 PM »

Police encourage public to submit more tips about Isabel Celis
Posted: 11:11 AM
Last Updated: 5 hours and 29 minutes ago

TUCSON, AZ - Tucson police are encouraging the public to continue submitting tips regarding the disappearance of Isabel Celis.

The 6-year-old girl was last seen in her bedroom in Tucson around 11 p.m. on April 20 and was discovered missing around 8 a.m. the next day.

In a Friday morning news conference, police said they didn’t find anything after searching four parks and surrounding areas with the help of the Pima County Sheriff’s Department.

The parks included Lakeside Park, Columbus Park, and Kennedy Park.

They were led to Lakeside Park because of a tip, police said.

Ground searches continue as investigators canvass certain areas.

Police say they’re still considering all possibilities but have not yet ruled out a kidnapping.

Investigators don’t believe she ran away, police said.

The reward for information that leads to a missing Tucson girl has increased to $30,000.

<snipped>

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/tucson/police-encourage-public-to-submit-more-tips-about-isabel-celis

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2012, 08:11:13 PM »

Nancy Grace HLN is on right now!  Isabel Celis discussion.

5:05 PM PT

_____

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »

ooo can you post if anything new comes up?!?!?!  thanks!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »

ooo can you post if anything new comes up?!?!?!  thanks!!!!

sunshine

Rick Moore ... the owner of the building where the surveilance camera was mounted was a guest once again.  He  shared that he did view some of the video from that night/morning with investigators.  Apparently ... there was activity around the Celis home ... people and vehicles.  Isabel's Father and Uncle were capured on video.  However ... the time was not clarified by "Rick".  I wish Nancy would not keep interrupting.  Jean did question Rick about the 6:30 AM timeframe but he was vague.  I think Rick was uncertain how much he should reveal.  Investigators have the original recordings.  I am looking forward to reading the posted transcript.  It happens around 10:00 PM PT.  Friends are coming over to play cards with hubby and I tonight (Scrabble was voted down) so I will take a boo tomorrow.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

A rerun of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN) begin at 7:00 PM PT.

Janet
6:35 PM PT

_____

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »

I didn't go and see how far away they lived from the park.  Yeah...usually everyone is out of there soon after the last game.  So, I don't know.  Didn't they say they didn't get in until 11?  Maybe I am wrong about that time though.  I didn't reference back.

I read that they put her to bed at 11:00 pm, I haven't seen yet what time they returned home that night.  Hope this helps I just started reading up on Isa last night.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »

I read that they put her to bed at 11:00 pm, I haven't seen yet what time they returned home that night.  Hope this helps I just started reading up on Isa last night.

Thanks KCJackie

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2012, 10:28:26 PM »

The video of the people walking has been released:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/RAW-Surveillance-video-released-in-Isabel-Celis-case-149325955.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.