March 28, 2024, 11:33:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573709 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2012, 03:07:50 PM »

Tucson Country taped every Friday at the Cactus Moon in Tucson, AZ highlights country nightlife and regional talent. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2RUVqgtvh4

Interesting...they tape every Friday night.  So, have LE watched the taping from last Friday night?  It might help ID those 5 individuals!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »

mods i think you should delete this post of mine,
i noticed that the img changes
so it could be a back door,from that feed,sorry i didnt know until today
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13016.msg1520816#msg1520816

NOTE:  Image changes so if you want the still you must capture and save on PC
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13016.msg1520816#msg1520816

i understand,go ahead and delete thanks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »

updated video,they talk about the 6th person,LE wont go into
depth,just the tape has been studied extensively
TPD looking for 5 possible witnesses to missing girl case UPDATE
Close
http://www.kvoa.com/videoplayer/?video_id=10009&categories=1
customs agents help in the search
http://www.kvoa.com/videoplayer/?video_id=10006&categories=1

Finding Isabel - Full Coverage
 Latest Post: 09:12 AM First Post: 04/21/2012 02:33 PM (48 stories)38 pictures21 videos
Latest Update Cells investigation starts 2nd week
 09:12 AM
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/2/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »

fixing the link

Finding Isabel - Full Coverage
 Latest Post: 09:12 AM First Post: 04/21/2012 02:33 PM (48 stories)38 pictures21 videos
Latest Update Cells investigation starts 2nd week
 09:12 AM
/2/]http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/2/

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2012, 04:26:49 PM »

janet said
I looked very carefully ... I increased the size of the clip ... I squinted eyes ... I donned my specs but ... I could not detect that elusive figure.  Getting old sucks.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13016.msg1520865#msg1520865

try this link,you can view full screen,he is just left of the poll they walk by
at about 49 sec,he dosent look like he has a uniform on,to me,hard to see,
he could be a security guard
http://www.azfamily.com/video/raw/RAW-Surveillance-video-released-in-Isabel-Celis-case-149325955.html

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »

This is a Bing Image of the Precise Location, G= Guy.

The 5 exit to E. Cooper.

The individual I will call G6, is inside the fence and must be an adult based on the fence height.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2012, 05:15:37 PM »

Thanks Blink

I still don't see what others do in regards to this sixth person but ... I will take your word for it.  This is huge.  I would be veeery interested to know what other activity took place outside the Celis home that night/morning.  Could what is fully revealed on the surviellance footage be the smoking gun that will provide answers to the disappearning of Isabel?

The released video clip?  What is the time?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2012, 06:05:34 PM »

Janet, there is definitely an individual (G6) who is seen briefly coming into view after the group passes, and then again when the appear to crest the alley.  There is a very large dumpster which abutts that fence Klaas showed me on google earth, no idea if it is there constantly or was the early am of April 21.

I could not read the official timestamp but want to say it is like 1:29am-  if anyone knows for certain please feel free to correct me.  I am cautious about believing surveillance timestamps as they are all over the place usually.

There was an impromptu press conf this afternoon I presume the raw video will upload shortly.

If anyone saw it or has the link and can post I would appreciate it as my phone is ringing off the hook with rumors, lol.

What I know:

A reporter asked if Sergio Celis was under surveillance.  The answer was they will not comment on those aspects of the investigation.

From Me- he definitely is.  They all are.  It is standard protocol, so is "monitoring" the house and all phones.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-release-new-information-about-isabel-celis-case/

Tucson police release new information about Isabel Celis case

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 2:49 PM

TUCSON - Tucson Police say one person has come forward, who self-identified themselves from surveillance video released by police Friday.

The cameras captured five individuals, three women and two men walking on the east side of St. Joseph's Church last Saturday. The church is located in the area of Broadway and Craycroft. Authorities hope to piece together the timeline of Isabel Celis' disappearance. Police say they are in the process of interviewing the individual and hope to identify the others in his group.

Sgt. Fabian Pacheco says the efforts to find Isabel are not focused on any one avenue and detectives are considering all options.

::snipping2::
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2012, 06:18:48 PM »

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/042812_celis_missing_tucson/potential-witness-from-video-speaks-with-police-celis-case/

Potential witness from video speaks with police in Celis case
Police chief makes plea for more information as fewer tips come in

Updated Apr 28, 2012, 2:30 pm

Janet Rose Jackman TucsonSentinel.com

Investigators in the case of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis were speaking with a man who identified himself as one of the potential witnesses seen in a surveillance video released Friday night, TPD spokesman Lt. Fabian Pacheco said Saturday.

Pacheco said the man identified himself to Tucson Police, and investigators are hoping to learn the identities of the other man and three women seen in the video that shows the group walking through a parking lot. Police believe the group may have walked east along the north side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, 215 S. Craycroft Rd., between 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

There also are FBI and U.S. Marshal Service personnel working on the case, Pacheco said.

Manuel Barrios, director general for the Sonora State Investigative Police, has distributed information about the case and photographs of Isabel across Sonora. where officers are being told to look at businesses, industrial areas and bus stations, Pacheco said.

At Saturday's press briefing, Pacheco shot down a reporter's question about whether there is a drug-related investigation linked to Isabel's case.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2012, 06:22:41 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-release-new-information-about-isabel-celis-case/

TUCSON - Tucson Police say one person has come forward, who self-identified themselves from surveillance video released by police Friday.

The cameras captured five individuals, three women and two men walking on the east side of St. Joseph's Church last Saturday. The church is located in the area of Broadway and Craycroft. Authorities hope to piece together the timeline of Isabel Celis' disappearance. Police say they are in the process of interviewing the individual and hope to identify the others in his group.

Sgt. Fabian Pacheco says the efforts to find Isabel are not focused on any one avenue and detectives are considering all options.

I'm so glad that someone from the group has come forward.  I am sure the rest will be identified now (if they haven't yet).  Hopefully they are able to give some valuable information.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2012, 06:53:51 PM »

Janet, there is definitely an individual (G6) who is seen briefly coming into view after the group passes, and then again when the appear to crest the alley.  There is a very large dumpster which abutts that fence Klaas showed me on google earth, no idea if it is there constantly or was the early am of April 21.

I could not read the official timestamp but want to say it is like 1:29am-  if anyone knows for certain please feel free to correct me.  I am cautious about believing surveillance timestamps as they are all over the place usually.

There was an impromptu press conf this afternoon I presume the raw video will upload shortly.

If anyone saw it or has the link and can post I would appreciate it as my phone is ringing off the hook with rumors, lol.

What I know:

A reporter asked if Sergio Celis was under surveillance.  The answer was they will not comment on those aspects of the investigation.

From Me- he definitely is.  They all are.  It is standard protocol, so is "monitoring" the house and all phones.

Thanks Blink.

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2012, 06:56:44 PM »

It would veeery interesting to know what the surveillance footage revealed in regards to activity at 6:30 AM.

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2012, 10:07:12 PM »

Prayers for Isabel... an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-search-volunteers-raise-funds-through-car-wash/

Isabel Celis search volunteers raise funds through car wash

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 4:05 PM
Updated: Apr 28, 2012 10:36 PM

TUCSON - Volunteer efforts continue this weekend, strong as ever, as they pass out fliers, hang up posters and even hold a bake sale

For one woman, this case hits close to home. Tammy Frayser said about three years ago, her daughter was abducted, and she wanted to do something for the Celis family to raise money for the volunteer efforts.

"You don't know where they're at. You don't know if they're okay. You don't know if someone's hurting them. You don't know. That's the hardest thing. You don't know," said Frayser.

She said she knows what the Celis family is going through, so she decided to help out and organize this car wash at Autozone to raise funds to continue volunteer search efforts.

"I got here at 8:30 and there were already people handing donations," said Frayser.

She said in just 45 minutes, more than $100 had been donated.

The money will go to pay for more fliers, billboards, water for volunteers, and anything that could help bring Isabel home.

"Every single person who helps, that is one step closer to bringing Isabel home," said Abbe Aslauer who donated to get her car washed.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 29, 2012, 01:29:45 PM »

sat 2pm NC update,there will be a NC,today at 2pm also
@13:30-35,Sgt. Fabian Pacheco, is asked about an amber alert
he says needs certain critera,and they are getting close to issueing
an amber alert
http://www.kvoa.com/videoplayer/?video_id=10010&categories=1

Latest Post: 04/28/2012 02:49 PM First Post: 04/21/2012 02:33 PM (49 stories)38 pictures22 videos
Police say they are in the process of interviewing the individual and hope to identify the others in his group.
As of 2 p.m. Saturday, police say 28 tips have been reported through 911, 88-CRIME and the new TipSoft program.
TipSoft is for those who would like to report a tip through texting on their cell phone. Police are averaging eight to 10 tips per hour.
To report a tip specific to the Isabel Celis case, enter "TucsonPD5265".
The reward for information in the case is $50,000.
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#!prettyPhoto/0/

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 29, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »

Just to clarify, he did not say that they were close to issuing an amber alert although it sounded like that initially, I do not think he understood the question exactly.

In fact, the same reporter asked the same question again at the end because it was unclear, and he responded he DID NOT say they were close to issuing an amber alert, and would not say one way or another what their status was on that.

They will not confirm an actual abduction at this point, which would be a criteria of course.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2012, 02:47:45 PM »

No Amber Alert

RAW VIDEO: Police track over 100 leads in missing girl case
04/23/2012 10:05 AM

TUCSON - In this raw video clip, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor answers questions from the media regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

Chief Villasenor says that over the past 48 hours, they have tracked over 100 leads that they have received, making sure that they have thoroughly investigated every possibility.

Answering a question as to why an Amber Alert has not yet been issued, Chief Villa senor said: "We don't know exactly what we're dealing with yet, so an Amber Alert would not have been productive."

He says that the news media has been instrumental in getting information out to the public.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »

thanks blink,i meant to come back, and correct that,after i listened
again,but i forgot,had my mind on the lawn mowing

2 more interviewed in case of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis
2pm NC 4/29
http://www.kvoa.com/videoplayer/?video_id=10011&categories=1

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 29, 2012, 06:19:52 PM »

LOL, CW- no problem.

If y'all have not seen the press conference this afternoon-  it is confirmed.

They do NOT know who "G6" is, and they were looking for the 5 initially to identify who he is and what he was doing, or if they had any exchanges or observations.

Who was running around a secure area containing a large dumpster at about 1:29am on 4/21?

CLEARLY aware of, and out of sight of the group walking though the lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.