March 29, 2024, 08:33:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573827 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: April 30, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »

Concert raises funds for Isabel Celis search

::snipping2::

Extended family members were on hand to give a personal thanks to the community for their support in efforts miles away in Tucson.

However, it was being so far away that actually spurred the concert. Those close to Isabel's father ,who was a part of the chorus for more than 20 years, wanted to help and show that the Valley is with them in spirit.

"We are continuing to pray, think about you, we are sending our love and our hope and we know that we are going to find Isabel," said Harris.

After the concert, donations were collected to help with search efforts. Isabel's immediate family could not attend the concert, but her father made a request of the chorus.

"Her father sent an email saying, 'Please video this so she can watch it when she gets home,'" said Harris.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17927729/concert-raises-funds-for-isabel-celis-search
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 30, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »

According to the press conf going on right now- the video is actually dated wrong and is from Saturday evening/Sunday morning , not Saturday am the 21st.

He said the company had the date wrong.  Now seeking the right date.

Media requests were discussed again with the family again yesterday.  Waiting to hear how they will want to proceed.

http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

This PIO is flustered today, understandably.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2012, 05:22:16 PM »

will not answer if they have an attorney present during meetings.

My sources say they have since the Sunday after Isa's disappearance.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #283 on: April 30, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »

Reporter asked if family has connections to Mexico and he said yes but wouldn't go into details.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #284 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »

Family has not returned home.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 30, 2012, 05:34:49 PM »

Janet, there is definitely an individual (G6) who is seen briefly coming into view after the group passes, and then again when the appear to crest the alley.  There is a very large dumpster which abutts that fence Klaas showed me on google earth, no idea if it is there constantly or was the early am of April 21.

I could not read the official timestamp but want to say it is like 1:29am-  if anyone knows for certain please feel free to correct me.  I am cautious about believing surveillance timestamps as they are all over the place usually.

There was an impromptu press conf this afternoon I presume the raw video will upload shortly.

If anyone saw it or has the link and can post I would appreciate it as my phone is ringing off the hook with rumors, lol.

What I know:

A reporter asked if Sergio Celis was under surveillance.  The answer was they will not comment on those aspects of the investigation.

From Me- he definitely is.  They all are.  It is standard protocol, so is "monitoring" the house and all phones.

Blink ... you were cautious ... I was convinced.  I apologize for doubting ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2012, 05:35:40 PM »

I can only think of one reason that the family will not return to the home...they've been advised by atty that LE might listen in to conversations.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2012, 05:45:55 PM »

Rick Moore states on NG that LE has had the surveillance video since the getgo ... surveillance video from a camera that was directed on the Celis' home from 25 yards away.  Could it be that Isabel's parents realized very early on that they were busted once that footage was revealed?

It is like pulling teeth to get an answer from LE but ... these briefings cannot be negated.  The refusal of LE to give a simple answer to a simple question ... a simple answer in the negative or the affirmative ... speaks volumes.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:28 PM »

According to the press conf going on right now- the video is actually dated wrong and is from Saturday evening/Sunday morning , not Saturday am the 21st.

He said the company had the date wrong.  Now seeking the right date.

Media requests were discussed again with the family again yesterday.  Waiting to hear how they will want to proceed.

http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

This PIO is flustered today, understandably.

Whats PIO?  Thanks.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 30, 2012, 06:03:14 PM »

Rick Moore states on NG that LE has had the surveillance video since the getgo ... surveillance video from a camera that was directed on the Celis' home from 25 yards away.  Could it be that Isabel's parents realized very early on that they were busted once that footage was revealed?

It is like pulling teeth to get an answer from LE but ... these briefings cannot be negated.  The refusal of LE to give a simple answer to a simple question ... a simple answer in the negative or the affirmative ... speaks volumes.

Janet

The security company has some 'splaining to do Lucy.

::Monkey  

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, Rick Moore, everyone, joining us, the owner of Moore Security Services, actually has cameras trained on the Celis family home.

Have cops come to your place and taken or looked at video of that alley behind the Celis family home which was being videoed at the time of the kidnap?

MOORE: They certainly have, Nancy. They contacted us right away, about 8:30 on Saturday morning. We do have some signs up in the back of the showroom area, where the cameras are located. It has our phone number on them.

So what they did was they contacted us right away. My general manager came down to the facility, to the showroom, interviewed for four or five hours with detectives, looked at footage then, reviewed footage, then came back Monday and spent basically all day.

Then had us record the information for them on a USB drive. We furnished them with all the information that was stored on the hard drive, on our digital recorder. They took it with them. Hopefully, they`ve got it now and they`re poring over that information that may provide some leads for this investigation.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 30, 2012, 06:10:06 PM »

Police: Surveillance video released last week was of the wrong night
Posted 2:17 PM 4/30/2012

TUCSON - Tucson Police say the video released last week in an attempt to identify individuals with possible information about the Isabel Celis case was from the wrong night.

In a 2 p.m. news conference, Tucson Police spokesperson Sgt. Fabian Pacheco confirmed the video released to the public late last week was taken from the evening of Saturday, April 21, into the morning of Sunday, April 22 - 24 hours after Isabel Celis disappeared from an east side home.

Sgt. Pacheco said the video, provided by a company near the Celis house with a 24-hour surveillance camera, was not time-stamped. Police have requested video from the evening of Friday, April 20, and the morning of Saturday, April 21, and the company is working to provide that video, Sgt. Pacheco says.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 30, 2012, 06:29:52 PM »

A Nancy Grace "Bombshell" tonight!!  Will Rick Moore of Moore Security Systems be in the hot seat or ... will he be a no show?

Nancy Grace (HLN) - 5:00 PM PT

Janet

+++++

TPD: Video of witnesses in Celis case was from wrong day
Police mistakenly release video from day after girl was reported missing
Posted Apr 30, 2012, 2:41 pm

Tucson Police said the surveillance video released Friday that shows five potential witnesses walking toward the neighborhood of the Celis family home was from the wrong day as the case for missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis moved into its 10th day.

The footage captured on the video that shows a group of two men and three women walking through a parking lot was actually from April 22, one day after Isabel was reported missing. The error was blamed on the video lacking a time stamp, TPD spokesman Lt. Fabian Pacheco on Monday.

Police had released the video believing it was from April 21 between 1 a.m. and 1:30 a.m., Pacheco said.

Tucson Police took statements from three of the people seen on the video over the weekend, Pacheco said.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_celis_missing_tucson/tpd-video-witnesses-celis-case-was-from-wrong-day/

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 30, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »

Public Information Officer
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 30, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »

Public Information Officer

Thanks melisb

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 30, 2012, 07:00:21 PM »

TPD: Video of witnesses in Celis case was from wrong day
Police mistakenly release video from day after girl was reported missing
Posted Apr 30, 2012, 2:41 pm

<snipped>

Although drawing no links to Isabel's case, Pacheco also said the department is working with Pima County Sheriff's deputies on a report of three children who were allegedly sexually assaulted early Monday morning in a bedroom at a home in the 11100 block of E. Mountain Gate.

The three girls, ages 6, 8 and 10, were reportedly assaulted by a man, described as white and in his 20s, who entered the bedroom at their grandparents' home around 2 a.m., said PCSD spokeswoman Deputy Dawn Barkman.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_celis_missing_tucson/tpd-video-witnesses-celis-case-was-from-wrong-day/

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: April 30, 2012, 07:25:36 PM »

Janet, there is definitely an individual (G6) who is seen briefly coming into view after the group passes, and then again when the appear to crest the alley.  There is a very large dumpster which abutts that fence Klaas showed me on google earth, no idea if it is there constantly or was the early am of April 21.

I could not read the official timestamp but want to say it is like 1:29am-  if anyone knows for certain please feel free to correct me.  I am cautious about believing surveillance timestamps as they are all over the place usually.

There was an impromptu press conf this afternoon I presume the raw video will upload shortly.

If anyone saw it or has the link and can post I would appreciate it as my phone is ringing off the hook with rumors, lol.

What I know:

A reporter asked if Sergio Celis was under surveillance.  The answer was they will not comment on those aspects of the investigation.

From Me- he definitely is.  They all are.  It is standard protocol, so is "monitoring" the house and all phones.

Blink ... you were cautious ... I was convinced.  I apologize for doubting ya.

Janet

Not at all, I have worked on cases where LE or the security footage provider has not adjusted for daylight savings , or if the agency reading or distributing it is using an interface within a different timezone, some programs will revert.

That is just two examples and the higher the level of sophistication,  sometimes the greatest margin for error.   I got a lesson in Zulu time last year during a GPS tracking course that made me realize that what software or real time interfaces are used to "read" the data are as important as what the footage or data is that is being analyzed.

Unless one is really experienced specifically in surveillance recovery, there is huge margin for error.

I was under the impression that footage came from the mount on the rear of St. Joe's,  has it been established that it came from Moore?

Now that would surprise me if someone in the very profession could get that wrong.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 30, 2012, 08:27:33 PM »

Was listening to JVM (?) on the radio tonight and she said that 3 little girls who live about 10 miles from Isabel said that they were sexually assaulted in their bedroom last night, around 2 AM . I believe they are aged 6,8 and 10 yrs old...
a white male possibly in his 20's...
Anyone else hear that?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: April 30, 2012, 09:03:40 PM »

Was listening to JVM (?) on the radio tonight and she said that 3 little girls who live about 10 miles from Isabel said that they were sexually assaulted in their bedroom last night, around 2 AM . I believe they are aged 6,8 and 10 yrs old...
Anyone else hear that?

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_girls_sex_assault/pcsd-looking-man-accused-attacking-3-girls/

PCSD looking for man accused of attacking 3 girls
Girls allegedly sexually assaulted at grandparents' East Side home
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 30, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »

Anyone else hear that?

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_girls_sex_assault/pcsd-looking-man-accused-attacking-3-girls/

PCSD looking for man accused of attacking 3 girls
Girls allegedly sexually assaulted at grandparents' East Side home
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Thanks KC!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 30, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »

Police seek more video in Isabel Celis case

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) -- Tucson police are searching for more surveillance footage from the night a 6-year-old girl went missing from her home.

A Tucson Police Department spokeswoman said Monday that video of potential eyewitnesses walking near Isabel Mercedes Celis' house the night she disappeared is likely from the wrong night.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says the two males and three females in the publicly released footage have identified themselves and told authorities the video wasn't from the night Isabel disappeared.

::snipping2::

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-seek-more-video-in-Isabel-Celis-case-149590025.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.