March 28, 2024, 02:29:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573670 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2012, 09:27:22 PM »

Tips about missing girl slowing down

TUCSON, Ariz. - It's been 10 days since a little Tucson girl went missing.

Police tell us tips about the whereabouts of 6-year-old Isabel Celis have been slowing down over the past couple of days -- but says they are still making progress in the case.

Police have revealed they spoke with at least 3 of 5 people captured on video walking near a home where Isabel disappeared. The video came from a nearby business.

At first police told us the video was taken early Saturday morning, but later said the date was incorrect.

::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/investigative/tips-about-missing-girl-slowing-down-4-30-2012
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »

Pacheco said the family has received numerous requests for an interview from media outlets and is considering sitting down for an interview, though police do not know with whom.

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_celis_missing_tucson/tpd-video-witnesses-celis-case-was-from-wrong-day/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2012, 10:01:19 PM »

TPD: Video of witnesses in Celis case was from wrong day
Police mistakenly release video from day after girl was reported missing
Posted Apr 30, 2012, 2:41 pm

<snipped>

Although drawing no links to Isabel's case, Pacheco also said the department is working with Pima County Sheriff's deputies on a report of three children who were allegedly sexually assaulted early Monday morning in a bedroom at a home in the 11100 block of E. Mountain Gate.
The three girls, ages 6, 8 and 10, were reportedly assaulted by a man, described as white and in his 20s, who entered the bedroom at their grandparents' home around 2 a.m., said PCSD spokeswoman Deputy Dawn Barkman.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/043012_celis_missing_tucson/tpd-video-witnesses-celis-case-was-from-wrong-day/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2012, 10:11:13 PM »

Not at all, I have worked on cases where LE or the security footage provider has not adjusted for daylight savings , or if the agency reading or distributing it is using an interface within a different timezone, some programs will revert.

That is just two examples and the higher the level of sophistication,  sometimes the greatest margin for error.   I got a lesson in Zulu time last year during a GPS tracking course that made me realize that what software or real time interfaces are used to "read" the data are as important as what the footage or data is that is being analyzed.

Unless one is really experienced specifically in surveillance recovery, there is huge margin for error.

I was under the impression that footage came from the mount on the rear of St. Joe's,  has it been established that it came from Moore?

Now that would surprise me if someone in the very profession could get that wrong.

It was also Labubske impression that there are two security cameras involved.  What did the Moore surveillance camera reveal ... the Moore surveillance camera directed from 25 yards away on the Celis residence?

Janet

++++

Janet,

I'm under the impression that the video released is not the video from the surveillance company.  This is from another area.  I don't believe that LE has released the video that was pointed directly at the Celis home.  I am glad that you are able to see the sixth individual in the video. 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2012, 10:36:09 PM »

Isabel Celis: Missing Girl, 6, May be in Mexico
Police say the girl who vanished from her bedroom may have been taken to Mexico.
02:38 | 04/30/2012

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/world-trade-center-yorks-highest-skyscraper-16241782?tab=9482931&section=1206833
Edit to correct video link.  MB   http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/isabel-celis-missing-girl-mexico-16242038

Hmmm...what kind of information do they have?  Sonora, Mexico is 5 hours and 18 minutes away per Google map.  
Have you noticed some of the Mother's family/friends on her facebook are listed as living in SONORA? Klaas had found her facebook and posted upstream, this is the link......interesting to say the least
https://www.facebook.com/people/Rebecca-Celis/100000787896099?sk=wall

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #305 on: May 01, 2012, 01:24:40 AM »

This is the strangest case.  I can't believe that LE released the wrong tape.  I mean come on?  How many of the individuals they were looking for had to tell them which night they were looking at before LE checked the recorder?  A defense atty will have a field day with this.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 01, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »

Isabel Celis: Missing Girl, 6, May be in Mexico
Police say the girl who vanished from her bedroom may have been taken to Mexico.
02:38 | 04/30/2012

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/world-trade-center-yorks-highest-skyscraper-16241782?tab=9482931&section=1206833
Edit to correct video link.  MB   http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/isabel-celis-missing-girl-mexico-16242038

Hmmm...what kind of information do they have?  Sonora, Mexico is 5 hours and 18 minutes away per Google map.  
Have you noticed some of the Mother's family/friends on her facebook are listed as living in SONORA? Klaas had found her facebook and posted upstream, this is the link......interesting to say the least
https://www.facebook.com/people/Rebecca-Celis/100000787896099?sk=wall

Hmmm...very interesting.  Thanks cartfly.  I didn't even think to look there...ha!  Long day.  My son's principal called to say that he had given the bird in class...he is ten and my youngest. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2012, 11:10:52 AM »

Not at all, I have worked on cases where LE or the security footage provider has not adjusted for daylight savings , or if the agency reading or distributing it is using an interface within a different timezone, some programs will revert.

That is just two examples and the higher the level of sophistication,  sometimes the greatest margin for error.   I got a lesson in Zulu time last year during a GPS tracking course that made me realize that what software or real time interfaces are used to "read" the data are as important as what the footage or data is that is being analyzed.

Unless one is really experienced specifically in surveillance recovery, there is huge margin for error.

I was under the impression that footage came from the mount on the rear of St. Joe's,  has it been established that it came from Moore?

Now that would surprise me if someone in the very profession could get that wrong.

It was also Labubske impression that there are two security cameras involved.  What did the Moore surveillance camera reveal ... the Moore surveillance camera directed from 25 yards away on the Celis residence?

Janet

++++

Janet,

I'm under the impression that the video released is not the video from the surveillance company.  This is from another area.  I don't believe that LE has released the video that was pointed directly at the Celis home.  I am glad that you are able to see the sixth individual in the video. 

Janet, that is correct the footage of the wrong day was released from St. Joe's.  As we all know that is the Celis's place of worship.  I sincerely hope that was a completely unintentional error.

Like you, I am most interested in what Moore's footage reflects.  If it contains anything definitively investigative to this case, we will never see it and it has likely been sealed.

I can't see LE spending 5 hours with Rick Moore as their is an active investigation into the disappearance of a missing child if there is not- at that point they have one goal- does the instant case warrant an amber alert?  We saw the conclusion on that issue- so we know there is no evidence of a kidnapping at the very least.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »

Another observation as I am thinking Isa's case this morning before I need to finish an update piece on Kelli Bordeaux-

The storm window in Isabel's window, which was dusted for prints, and clearly had lifts that were visible, was not removed and taken into evidence.

It is still right there with the CST tag on it.

That says it all. 

If the window that Isa was allegedly removed from was found to be the point of entry or exit, or hold any evidentiary value, it would have been taken into evidence property inventory.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2012, 11:47:42 AM »

Well, I have not wanted to post this because I hate to put any focus on the family if indeed they are not involved.  But, as in any case every scenario needs to be addressed.  With that said...didn't I read somewhere that the home was foreclosed on; however, they were able to save it?  What is mom's profession, a nurse?  Dad is a part time dental hygienist...yet, they own home worth nearly 400,000 dollars.  Does his acting really pay that much?  How did they come up with the money to save it? To me that is odd...unless they inherited some money or hit the lottery.  Is there something else going on there?  Just a question.  I don't want to suspect the family at all...I am merely stating a possibility.  Surely this isn't set up to collect money from donations and such.  Maybe she is safe in Sonora...one could only hope. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2012, 11:52:21 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-police-break-similar-case/story?id=16249639#.T6AE7auvKSo

Isabel Celis: Police Look for Break in Similar Case

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: May 01, 2012, 12:20:41 PM »

Could it be that the Moore security footage reveals that a cover up was taking place at 6:30 AM ... a coverup that involved removing a screen and opening a window ... a cover up setting an abduction stage?  The silence encompassing what was revealed in the Moore video speaks volumes.  IMO.

KittyMom ... I agree.  Cracks are beginning to emerge in regards to family dynamics.

Janet

++++

Chief Roberto Villasenor: 'We still have hope'
04/25/2012 08:00 AM

<snipped>

Responding to questions from the media, Chief Villasenor addressed the open window in Isabel's bedroom saying, "We've never said the window was the point of entry."

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: May 01, 2012, 12:23:26 PM »

SELF-EDIT

KittyMom s/b labubske

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: May 01, 2012, 12:47:43 PM »

Police ask Isabel Celis' parents to go public

TUCSON, Ariz.-- Investigators searching for Isabel Celis, the Tucson 6-year-old who have been missing for more than a week, are encouraging her parents to take more of a role in the case.

"We believe it would be good for them to speak to the media," Lt. Fabian Pacheco of the Tucson Police Department said.

Pacheco said Sergio and Rebecca Celis have cooperated in all other aspects of their investigation.  Tucson Police say they have asked and encouraged Isabel's family to do media interviews.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Police-ask-Isabels-parents-to-go-public-149609185.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »

Isabel Celis featured on MissingKids.com

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/isabel-celis-featured-on-missingkids-com-05012012
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2012, 01:04:23 PM »

I really don't understand not going public especially when LE encourages you to do so.  How many families BEG to be on morning shows to get their loved one's face out there. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »

I really don't understand not going public especially when LE encourages you to do so.  How many families BEG to be on morning shows to get their loved one's face out there. 

KittyMom

The one media outreach Isabel's parents participated in they revealed NOTHING about the evening and morning prior to reporting their daughter missing.  No questions by reporters were accepted.  Why?

Could it be Sergio and Becky retained attorneys at the getgo ... retained attorneys as soon as they realized that the Moore surveillance cameras were directed on their home from 25 yards away ... retained attorneys who advised them not to say anything more to investigator than they claimed in their initial statements?

Could it be that investigators immediately informed the parents of Isabel of the camera's existence anticipating a positive response but ... the response was anything but positive?

Think about it.  Why is Lt. Fabian Pacheco making a public plea for Isabel's parents to speak to the media?

I suspect that invesitigators require answers regarding revealed activity that the surveillance camera captured prior to 8:00 AM on the morning Isabel went missing but ... they are not receiving answers from her parents.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, Rick Moore, everyone, joining us, the owner of Moore Security Services, actually has cameras trained on the Celis family home.

Have cops come to your place and taken or looked at video of that alley behind the Celis family home which was being videoed at the time of the kidnap?

MOORE: They certainly have, Nancy. They contacted us right away, about 8:30 on Saturday morning. We do have some signs up in the back of the showroom area, where the cameras are located. It has our phone number on them.

So what they did was they contacted us right away. My general manager came down to the facility, to the showroom, interviewed for four or five hours with detectives, looked at footage then, reviewed footage, then came back Monday and spent basically all day.

Then had us record the information for them on a USB drive. We furnished them with all the information that was stored on the hard drive, on our digital recorder. They took it with them. Hopefully, they`ve got it now and they`re poring over that information that may provide some leads for this investigation.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2012, 01:54:40 PM »

Does anyone know if the Celis's have retained an attorney?  I hadn't heard that they had, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss that bit of information along the way.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: May 01, 2012, 01:59:24 PM »

Rebecca Celis
Katie Schaefer Powell shared the following link:http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=444111388948716&id=100000495752428Facebook friends! PLEASE VISIT AND POST THIS LINK TO HELP US FIND ISABEL. WWW.BRINGISAHOME.COM Thank you in advance.link Please note that there is a link to donate. Our efforts require a lot of flyers and materials to keep her face in front of the world. Please donate so we may co...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000787896099&sk=wall

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 01, 2012, 02:00:40 PM »

I sure hope that the parents are innocent in all of this...my hinky meter is not going off at all with this family...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.